• Published 1st Aug 2014
  • 945 Views, 3 Comments

Equestria Girls: Perfect Day for Fun - Probably Minion



This is what I think the opening scene to Rainbow Rocks will be like based on what Hasbro has told us and what it says in the original book.

  • ...
5
 3
 945

Aftermath

As soon as they got to their hotel, Twilight's friends started wondering why Twilight wasn't in a good mood as she usually is about going on trips with them.

"Is there something wrong Sugarcube?" asked Applejack.

"Don't worry about me I'm fine. I just thought of something and had a long daydream about it." said Twilight.

"What did you daydream about?" asked Rarity.

"Ok fine. You know how I had to go to another universe to get back my crown from Sunset Shimmer? I had this really cool daydream about me reuniting with the girls I met during my time at the other end of the portal and we went to this festival that the school holds every spring that sort of reminded me of the Summer Sun Celebration. We played these really cool games and it actually turned out we were a rock band and we performed a song that I think I heard Applejack singing on the train ride to Manehatten." said Twilight.

"Oh cool! Was the human version me there?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Yep, you bet she was." said Twilight.

"Oh oh oh oh! What about me?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"You too. Matter of fact, all five of you were there." said Twilight.

"Hey Applejack, I was wondering what is the song you were singing on the train called anyway?" asked Twilight.

"I think it's called something like 'Perfect Day for Fun' or something like that. Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle sung it at their school's talent show and I thought it was pretty catchy." said Applejack.

"Oh yeah I remember that! I think I designed their outfits for that." said Rarity.

"Makes sense." said Fluttershy.

"We understand that you miss your friends on the other side of the portal but look on the bright side, we're here for you. Just try not to think about it and enjoy our time in Manehatten. There ain't nothing to worry about." said Applejack.

"Thanks guys. I'll try not to think about until we get back to Ponyville." said Twilight.

"Now that's what I'm talking about! Let's go explore the city!" said Rainbow Dash.