• Published 28th Jul 2014
  • 684 Views, 8 Comments

Twilight's Big Book of Pony Races - PixelPaper



Pinkie finds an old book in the new library and ants Twilight to read it. The other 4 join in on the begging and Twi gives in. She cracks open the book and begins teaching her friends about the many types of ponies in Equestria!

  • ...
0
 8
 684

Fluffy Ponies

Twilight turn the page.

"This is more an entry than an explaination."

"Read it anyway!"

"Alright."

Twilight cleared her throat once more.

"Race name: Fluffi Maximumus."

Twilight looked really confused.

"Pony races speciality: Extreme fluffiness! This is getting weird fast."

"Keep reading."

"The Fluffy pony."

A guard suddenly walked in with a glass of water. He set it next to her.

"You were clearing your throat a lot, so I brought you some water."

Twilight thanked the guard and he left. She looked back down at the book.

"This type of pony explains itself, it's simply fluffy. These pony's don't always speak quite right, but that does not necessarily mean they are any less intelligent than the average pony. Fluffle Puff, one of the first of her breed, managed to construct a working tank, out of pillows!"

Below is a transcript of a interview a local (Caramel Creme) had with FlufflePuff.

Caramel: Hello FlufflePuff! It's very nice to meet you! I'm Caramel Creme.

FlufflePuff: Pthptphptphppthppthptphpthpphpththtphpthpthtbtphbvpthpbpthppbpthpbp.

Caramel: Uhhh....I'm gunna go take a shower, I have spit on me.

(Written Scrip walks in)

Written: What happened here?

(Fluffle began to play with Written's furry ears. Written looks at the transcriptier)

Written: A-are you writing this down?

Transcripter: Yeah?

Written: No you're not!

(The brown Furry Pegasus flew at the transcripter)

That's were the interview ended.

If you ever encounter a Fluffy Pony or a Furry Pony (talked about on the next page),
do NOT confuse them! Furry ponies get very offended.

Twilight looked confused and shook her head.

"Let's go on."

"Yeah."

The alicorn grabbed the edge of the next page.