• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 1,600 Views, 16 Comments

A Confusing New World - ZeroPony55



Traveling though worlds aren't weird enough, but this trainer gets turn into a Ponyta, but did Ponyta's usually have a mega stone symbol on their flank?

  • ...
14
 16
 1,600

Chapter 7 Subway Battles

Pikachu and Feraligatr were on a train to Ponyville. They thought it would be a nice and peaceful ride until attacks could be heard from the next train car. They went into the next car to find an Absol and a Sableye fighting. They just watch as the battle unfold instead of stopping them.

Absol went first and use "Play Rough!" she said. Soon Absol went up close to the Sableye and beat up Sableye. Once she was done, Sableye was down on floor. "Give up, you can't win."

Sableye stand up and look at Absol. "Confuse Ray" Sableye called out and it made Absol confuse. Sableye then follow up with a "Power-up Punch" and punch Absol. Absol tried to counter, but because of the confusion she just hurt herself. Sableye finish this the battle with a "Brick Break" knotting out the Absol. "Who can't win now" Sableye taunt and then move on to the next car.

After he went, an Audino show up and use heal pulse a bunch of times to recover the fainted Absol, don't ask how it's able to revive Absol, it just happens. Once the Audino finish, she leaves, to probably tend to the other pokemon on the train. "You ok?" Pikachu ask the Absol.

"Yeah, still can't believe I loss" Absol said.

"You must be very unlucky that the confusion got to you" Feraligatr said.

"I guess I need to be stronger for the battle subway."

"But we're on a train" Pikachu pointed out.

"I know, but every pokemon on the train, agrees that it makes it easier to say battle subway."

"I guess that make sense."

"But what about the subway masters? There's no longer can show up on any train." Feraligatr said.

"Yeah, now they show up randomly on trains, and luckily one of them is on this very train."

"Sweet, I always wanted to battle one of the subway masters."

"Well if you want to face one of them, you have to get past me."

"Fine, prepare to lose" Feraligatr said, as Pikachu watch from the seats, with a group of ponies who has no idea on what's going on and is too afraid to find out.

"Just let them do what they want, they can hurt ponies with bubbles" the ponies thought to themselves.

Absol had the first move, and use "Bite" this causes Feraligatr to flinch. She then proceed with a "Sword Dance" increasing her attack by a lot.

It didn't matter really, since Feraligatr use "Superpower" and it knot Absol out. "I guess I win, come on, Pikachu."

"Yeah yeah" Pikachu said jumping onto Feraligatr, as they move to the next train cart.


As they enter the next train car, an Audino pass them. "Is that the same Audino from before?" Pikachu ask Feraligatr. It took a while for Feraligatr to realize that Pikachu had ask him a question.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I said, was that the same Audino from before" Pikachu said while smacking Feraligatr with her tail.

"Audino" Feraligatr said causing both of them to laugh a bit. "But seriously, she probably is."

"So who's next?"

"That would be me" someone said and soon a Throh appear.

"You sound like, Stefan" Pikachu pointed out.

"It's, Stephan" the Throh angrily said.

"I always thought it was, Kenyan" Feraligatr added.

"When I thought there's was hope for people getting my name right, you two come ruining me, by the way, who are you?"

"We're pokemon" Pikachu said.

"I know that, but how do you know who I am?"

"We're Frankie's pokemon."

"Now you mention it, you do look familiar, but don't you usually have a flower or was it a different Pikachu?"

"Frankie has it, so anyways are you going to let us pass or do you have to feel the wrath of a pokemon?"

"Ha, you make me laugh. Me losing do you, I train with, Sawk everyday, I can basically use any move I want, like earthquake."

"Only problem is, you can't" Feraligatr said.

"Why not?"

"Because we're on a train, and this isn't the battle subways, these ponies can get hurt" Feraligatr said pointing at the frightened ponies.

"Not to mention that the train could derail, and that ain't going to look pretty" Pikachu pointed out.

"Also doesn't bulldoze harm everything around it?" Feraligatr added.

"Yep and you can't use dig since you be leaving the train, and your probably hurt yourself with the train tracks in the way."

"You just limiting my moves so you don't have to deal with them aren't you?"

"I would say yes, if we weren't in Equestria" Pikachu stated.

"Right, I kind of forgot about that" Stephan said, and at least the text box get's his name right.

"So are we done talking, or do you want to prolong your defeat?"

"Let's do this, Pikachu, and I not going easy on just because your a girl."

"Ohhh, it is on, Feraligatr you stand aside."

"Ok" Feraligatr said as he went on a seat. Pikachu, always had a grudge on anyone pointing out that she was a female.

Pikachu had the first move "Disarming Voice" she then did a charming cry, which was super effective. Stephan was emotionally hurt, and can I say that sound really stupid. I'm just going to say it here and not the author's note because Wynaut. Disarming voice is fairy move that does emotional damage, seriously, emotional damage it's just as bad as getting hurt with bubbles, but really emotional damage, but anyways, let's get back to the battle.

After recovering from being emotionally hurt, Stephan use "Focus Energy" and focuses his energy. He then use "Seismic Toss" and grabbed Pikachu.

Pikachu quickly use "Attract" and made Stephan to stop his attack. She then use "Tail Whip" and lower Stephan's defences. Pikachu kept using "Tail Whip" on Stephan, while he just get's closer to Pikachu because of the attract, and when he was close to Pikachu, her tail change. "Iron Tail" Pikachu said slamming her iron tail against his face. He was sent, right into the wall next to Feraligatr. "Looks like I win, come on, Feraligatr."

"OK" Feraligatr said, getting up and heading with Pikachu, while a Audino heal Stephan.


They made it to the final train car. There is a knot out Sableye on the seats. "Are you my next challenger?" a Eelektross ask, coming out of the shadows.

"A electric type, well you're screw, Feraligatr" Pikachu said.

"Yeah, thanks for having so much faith in me" Feraligatr said.

"It was no problem at all" Pikachu said, as she moves to the seats.

"So you're my opponent?" the Eelektross ask again.

"Yeah, and you must be the battle subway boss, Emmet."

"Actually no, try again."

"His pokemon, Eelektross?"

"Nope."

"Ingo?"

"Ding ding ding."

"So you're brother's pokemon."

"Yep and he's a, Chandelure."

"Well that's confusing" Pikachu comment.

"Yeah it is, so anyways who are you?" Ingo ask the Feraligatr."

"I'm not a trainer, just a pokemon looking to fight one of the subway masters."

"Very well let's not waste anymore time and get this started."

"I couldn't agree more."

Ingo had the first more, it was a "Headbutt" followed up with a "Crush Claw" which did a lot of damage to Feraligatr, but it's just expected coming from a subway master.

"Ice Beam" Feraligatr said, shooting a beam of ice, and freezing Ingo. "Strength" Feraligatr said punching Ingo, so hard it broke the ice. Ingo charge and at Feraligatr, but was stop by Feraligatr grabbing him and sending him to the ground. He couldn't get out since Feraligatr put his foot on him. "Hydro Pump" Feraligatr said blasting a huge volume of water on Ingo.

This might look bad for Ingo, but when Feraligatr took a look at Ingo, he was only smiling. Feraligatr was confuse, but he didn't care, he was about to beat a subway master, until he realize something was charging right in front of Ingo face. "Zap Cannon" Ingo said, shooting a electic blast. Feraligatr couldn't dodge it and since it was up close, it knot out Feraligatr.

"I guess you can't win them all" Pikachu said.

"Yeah, but it was a good fight" Ingo said.


After Audino finish healing the knot out pokemon, the train stop. "Well it looks like we're at Ponyville" Pikachu said. The ride took longer then expected, well in Pikachu mind only.

"Yep, but it was fun" Feraligatr said with a grin.

"It's good to see you had fun, but can I ask where are you two heading?" Ingo ask.

"We're heading to see, Arceus" Pikachu said.

"Oh, well then good luck to the both of you" Ingo said waving goodbye as they got of the train.

"Hey, Pikachu?" Feraligatr ask.

"Yeah?"

"We should see if any of our friends are here first, before we see, Arceus, you know to see if everyone we know is at least a ok."

"Sure why not it's not like, Arceus is heading anywhere" Pikachu said heading into town, while Feraligatr complain to her about going to fast.

Author's Note:

Call me emo all you want Disarming Voice is stupid.

Finally back doing pokemon, I just wanted to work on my other stories before I spam with more pokemon, but it's do bad I going back to school soon, hopefully I won't make so much grammar mistakes then before, and if you do see a chapter with a lot of grammar mistakes be tell, I'll look at the chapter and fix it.

So yeah, not much happen in this chapter, I was originally going to make five cars they go though instead of three, but you might as well play pokemon instead, but if you made it this far I'll tell my story about shiny pokemon, you know the one I completely forgot to do.

So in my pokemon play throughs I would at least get one shiny, and in X I never did. Sort of like the light ball, I got a shiny from another hack, Ponymon. It was a Minuette, and it doesn't have a shiny colour in this version, so how can I tell it was shiny, because it had the ring of light, or whatever you call the thing, when you encounter a shiny. So in my pokemon black 2, I know I'm playing a previous gen so what, so anyways I found I shiny in there, so screw you game. After being fed up with the two shiny pokemon, I go in X and chain fish, only problem is I don't have an Octillery with suction cups, so of course I fish for one, and what do you know I found a shiny. I can't really explain, but that annoy me, but whatever I got a shiny, and my next shiny I wanted a shiny Axew, eventhough in black 2 I got a shiny Haxorus, now what should I call her? I'm kidding, I don't nickname my pokemon, and you probably find out way in the story, if not I say it in the author notes, some day. So I got a shiny Zubat, but yeah, shiny pokemon annoys me now, and I really want a shiny Gastly.

So yeah that's my story about shiny pokemon, and I hope you keep enjoying this story.