• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 1,599 Views, 16 Comments

A Confusing New World - ZeroPony55



Traveling though worlds aren't weird enough, but this trainer gets turn into a Ponyta, but did Ponyta's usually have a mega stone symbol on their flank?

  • ...
14
 16
 1,599

Chapter 10 Nightmare Frankie Is Real?!

Back when Frankie use Dark Void.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the CMC and their pokemon scream as they run away from the sight. They run all the way to Applejack, and when they got to see Applejack, they were out of breath.

"Applebloom,Scootaloo,Sweetie Belle, what the darn nation are you screaming about, I swear I could hear you across the orchard" Applejack said.

"Aj we saw Nightmare Moon" Applebloom said.

"What, don't be ridiculous, Applebloom, Nightmare Moon only comes at Nightmare Night and that's just, princess Luna. So don't go spreading those lies of yours."

"Applejack, we all saw it" Scootaloo said.

"Yeah" Sweetie Belle as we as their pokemon nodding.

"Ah swear these fillies would make up any stories just to get attention" Applejack said getting back to her work.

"Sis-" Applebloom said as she went in front of her sister "-We're Apples, and Apples never tell a lie."

Applejack couldn't say no to that statement, and with that she headed to Twilight's place.


"You sure about this?" Twilight ask. It didn't really take long to find Twilight since she usually in her library studying anything that's about pokemon, but today was a little different.

"Am sure as I trust, Applebloom" Applejack said.

"But this is impossible, Nightmare Moon is gone."

"Ah know, Twilight but Apples never told a lie."

"I know, Aj-" Twilight then begin to lose her chain of thought "-Unless... no that's impossible"

"What's impossible?" Applejack ask.

"Oh I was thinking that there is a possibility that there was a, Nightmare Pony but it wouldn't make sense."

"How doesn't it make sense?"

"Well, Nightmare Moon was born because of jealousy, but things don't add up."

"What to you mean, Twi?"

"From what I know the CMC was just playing around with their pokemon and then they got scare and ran."

"Now you mention it, Twilight I did see another pony with his pokemon... Yeah a pony with two pokemon pretty strong looking as well."

"When did you see this?"

"I was working, but I did notice that the CMC was following him around."

"His pokemon, did they look like a giant pumpkin, and a brown mouse? Also was this pony wearing a vest with goggles?"

"Yeah, how you know, Twi?"

"I meant him, his name is, Frankie."

"Oh is he a trainer then... but wait why isn't he a pokemon?"

"I'm trying to figure that out still, but back to the topic of hand, do you think it was him that scare the CMC?"

"If it was, he better pry to, Celestia that he'll can still move once I'm done with him" Applejack said thinking of a revenge plan.

"Applejack" Twilight said with concern.

"I'm kidding, but I'm still going to hurt him if he did scare the CMC."

"Yeah, but like I said before, Nightmare Moon was born from jealousy, and I don't, Frankie is jealous of the CMC."

"So now what do we assume that this, Frankie was Nightmare Moon for a moment?"

"How about I send a letter to, Luna. Maybe she'll know something."

"Good idea, Twi. I guess I have to get back to the farm now."

"Ok, see ya" Twilight said as she writes a letter.


It's been to long since Celestia got a letter from Twilight. Since she made Twilight a princess she hadn't seen a letter since, and she was starting to miss them. It was too bad that ponies kept complaining about the pokemon problem, so she hadn't had a time since, so she ask Luna to read the letter while she deal with her ponies. Luna was quite shock to discover that there was supposedly a nightmare pony on the loose. She decided to handle the situation instead of handing it to Tia since she had other problems to deal with. Luna brought six guards to come along to Ponyville.

It didn't take long for Luna and her guards to make it to Ponyville. Ponies quickly bow as they saw one of their princess come for a visit. "Please don't mind us, where just looking for somepony" Luna announced.

Before anypony ask a colt came running to her with his Chatot. "Hi Lulu, isn't these pokemon great?" the colt ask.

"Of course, Pipsqueak and I see you have your own companion."

"Yup this is, Chatot, say hello Chatot" Pip said to his Chatot.

"Hello" the Chatot said.

"I see, just like a parrot he mimics words, but anyways I have a Swablu, maybe when I down in Ponyville again, I'll bring, Swablu."

"Then why did you came hear for?" Pip ask.

"I am looking for a stallion that goes with name of, Frankie he should wearing a vest have you seen him?"

"I remember, Applebloom saying that this, Frankie, turning into, Nightmare Moon but that's ridiculous right, Lulu."

"Ridiculous right" Chatot repeat.

"Actually that's why I'm here."

"What are you seriously?" Pip said in disbelieve.

"Are you seriously" Chatot mimic.

"Hopefully I'm wrong" Luna said taking her guards to find this supposedly Nightmare Frankie.


A couple of minutes later Luna's guards were reporting their searches until a very loud voice can be heard. "DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!" Somepony shouted. Luna and her guards took to the skies to see who did the shouting. She found a pony wearing a red vest and his pokemon, parkouring on top of the roof tops, where the biggest pokemon were behind and the smaller ones closer. She and her guards watch as they chase the a orb. "Pikachu quick attack" Frankie said. Pikachu then speed up and when ahead of the orb, which made the orb back up right into a laser. The orb vanish to revel a Hoothoot. "Go dream ball" Frankie said tossing a ball at the Hoothoot and capturing her.

Luna gritted her teeth as charge head first at them along as her guards "YOU THERE YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!" Luna shout.

Frankie look up while his pokemon catch up to him. He saw seven ponies charging at him and he panic "Smokescreen" Frankie called out as he cast smoke above him and releasing the Hoothoot. Frankie and his pokemon then parkour to the train station and jumping onto the train. Frankie looked back to see the seven ponies are still after him. "Trick Room" Frankie said casting a strange area around the train.

When Luna and her guards got close they all of the sudden move in a snail's paste and soon the train quickly move faster then the speed of sound. Luna was shock in what just happen, but she didn't let this get to her head. "Midnight?" Luna ask.

"Yes my lady?"

"Find out where that train is heading."

A few minutes later Midnight came back. "That train is heading to Canterlot, shall we head there immediately?"

"No let's located, Spike. We can send, Celestia a letter pre-ward her."

"But what if she don't read the letter?"

"Don't worry I have my seal, she'll have to read it" Luna said as they went to find Spike.


Back on the train roof top.

"Being arrest twice in one day, that's a new record" Frankie said as he teleport him and his pokemon in the train.

"Well we are having a free ride now" Pikachu said.

"Sandslash Sand Sandslash Sand (I'm pretty sure you don't get arrested from that and also how are you talking English)?"

"Yeah I notice that too" Frankie said.

"Twilight cast a translation spell on me."

"I wonder if I can do that when I have a horn out" Frankie said.

"Gourgeist Gour (That would be sweet)."

Before Meganium or Feraligatr could say something the sound of window breaking could be heard from the other room. "Looks like we're not the only one who wants a free ride" Frankie said as he gets ready to go in the next train car with his pokemon.

Author's Note:

Naming why must you be so hard.

So anyways next chapter is going to be exciting, hopefully. I'm excited on writing it and there's going to be a lot fighting involved so if pokemon battle get a little boring I'm sorry, and I'm only saying this because I going to regret saying this but I'm usually skipping the fight scenes and I don't know why, maybe it's not that exciting to me anymore. I feel like pokemon vs pokemon can get repetitive, so in Canterlot it's ponies vs pokemon don't I'll balance it by giving the guards their own pokemon and if you guys and gals feel like wanting one of your pokemon to be in it then PM me and I see if I can fit it in, and don't giving me Ev and Iv train pokemon to use because if that happen I'm probably going to lose. Shiny pokemon hopefully not that many, I don't mind putting them in but if I get spam with like 20 shines, I'm probably not going to use that many probably like four maybe more if I can space them out

Yeah the next chapter might be big I can never tell how much I write, something I felt like a wrote a lot but it not and when I wrote barely anything it more then I expected. So expect the next chapter to be taking a while, hopefully not a long while