• Published 20th Jul 2014
  • 926 Views, 12 Comments

Celestia, Luna and Discord's Childhood Journey - AngriestDislestia



Celestia must become Princess of Equestria, Luna became Nightmare Moon, The Elements were born, and Discord was turned to stone. The reasons for these may not sound fair, but for Celestia its not about her...or them, it's for Equestria. Features

  • ...
2
 12
 926

Discord vs Starswirl

Celestia stretched and yawned. "Good Morning, Luna!" She said tiredly, rubbing her eyes. Luna groaned and mumbled in the pillow. Celestia simply got out of bed. "Come on, Luna! Don't be silly! In a few days it's our coronation day!"

"Your coronation day." Luna mumbled tiredly into her pillow. Celestia shook her head. She trotted over to the windowsill and flung open the windows. Then she almost effortlessly rose the sun and it shined through onto Luna. She groaned angrily and glared at her big sister.

"Lalala! Lalala!"

"Oh, Celestia!"

"La! Lalalala. La lala lar laaaar! Oh the sun is shining and so am I! How can I tell you my dear?

That the day and night work just right and a new day is luckily here!"

"You don't need to tell me, I know!" Luna impatiently grumbled...

"Look at the sun, look everyone! Wake up to it and smile!

Taste the air! It's everywhere! Too perfect, that I'm in denial!

My sun! It's perfect. It's my beautiful flaming orb.

It begins my day, and ends it, too...

But the timings too brilliant, I think it's a law!"

"That doesn't even rhyme!" Luna shouted.

Celestia stopped singing. Then smirked.

"I knew I could wake you!"

...

Starswirl was overlooking the Princesses while they were eating their breakfast. It had been about 50 Years, and the girls only acted as teenagers.
He was pacing slightly, for some reason, he had felt a tad in danger the past few days.
Clover was sure that it was because Celestia would be the new ruler in a few days, and he just wanted everything to go perfectly. Starswirl listened to Clover, but he felt not just a danger, a force in the former of a living thing...watching him...all of the time. Just last night, he had been testing a spell, one that switched personalities. He had felt a large and disrupting presence in his spell room with him. It felt like a creature was watching him, but also a spirit, a force that was not in the presence of any normal being. But this creature felt like it was used to it...Starswirl thought himself mad, he hadn't seen or heard anything. He knew something was there, though. So he turned around and big yellow eyes with red pupils, one larger than the other. It scared Starswirl, he stumbled backwards, then came a deep cackling. It sounded chaotic, large and unaware...It sounded like a Draconequus.

Yes! Of course! It was a draconequus! Chaotic, unaware of their power, large, unsubtle presence even if in total silence! Yes...But Starswirl soon realised this was no good thing, and that if a Draconequus was stalking him, why? All be knew was that he had to get rid of it... No draconequus is a good one, and no draconequus understands enough to change. They're too mistakable, too confusing, they were just...strange.

Intact, they were strange for being like Starswirl's new spell; they pretended to have one personality and then they suddenly snap and become ununderstandabley horrible and crude. Hmmm...was that the reason for the Draconequus? Whatever it was, Starswirl needed to find out.

And now.

He rushed to his spell room, set everything out and pretended to be experimenting. He mumbled and thumbled and tinkered and twinked. He was trying to again feel the presence, and although he was scared, he felt somewhat excited. He was...testing a new experiment in some ways and felt quite smug about his craftiness.

Soon, he felt the Draconequus' nosy, curious nature and stopped still. He felt the confused head tilt of the thing. He did not turn around. He did not dare look at it again, it was too frightening and...indestructible.

"You. Foul Draconequus! You have NO purpose here!" Starswirl yelled. A light growl came from behind him, an annoyed one. The Draconequus was mad at himself for letting Starswirl know he was there.

Discord growled. How did that old Unicorn know?! Grr! It became clear to Discord that if he knew, he could tell ponies. Discord would not let that happen, so Starswirl would not leave this room.
But despite Disocrds growl, the stupid unicorn kept protesting!

"You will NOT make yourself welcome here! .LEAVE! What do you want from us?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Starswirl continued to ruin his plan, so Discord decided to answer it.

"Grrr! Do you have to ruin EVERYTHING?!" Discord yelled leaping out of the shadows tensed. Starswirl was...startled. "You PONIES, are...outragingly clever, and...knowing...ON ACCIDENT! It's ridiculous!" Discord painted annoyed.

Starswirl was silent. He did not expect this behaviour from the...beast? Then shook his head.

"I asked "What do you want from us?" And expect a very good answer," The old pony held his ground that made Discord very unsettled.

"I want to have fun..." Discord paused and got scarily close to Starswirl. "And do you know how I intend to do that?" Discord whispered meanly in his ear. Starswirl shook his head ever so slightly. Discord chuckled in a whisper. "Then I'll tell you a little secret of mine..." He hissed whilst still quietly chuckling. "In the form of a riddle!" He laughed moving away. "What was the Princesses my blood once took, the reaction was bad after one single look, now the years loneliness of hate, will give me the power to turn the order into a state," Discord. Stopped and stared at the unicorn. Starswirl was trying to work out what he meant but...He was to shell shocked. Discord giggled, "Do you get it?! Or shall the fun continue?!"

Starswirl got mad, this wasn't a joke!

"This is NOT an opportunity to have fun, you foul creature! Take your silly riddles and leave!"

Oooooh! Someone's moody! Discord thought, but best just rid of him now and stop wasting time.

Discord calmed. Then sighed. He paced around the pony slowly, shaking his head.

"You are a silly pony for confronting me..." Discord chuckled. "I'm sorry, you can't LEAVE NOW..."

"Then what..." Starswirl started, terrified of the Draconequus, though it wasn't very impressive. Discord got that so often.

"Oh, ho, you'll see!" Discord said excited. He would not hurt the pony. He wouldn't even touch him.

Only his spells...

Clover jumped when she heard an old faltering voice call her name weakly. It was from Starswirls's Spell Room! Clover galloped there right away, she got there within seconds...But it was too late. Starswirl laid panting on the floor.

"Starswirl!" Clover called as she trotted to him. "Wh...What happened?! Are you OKAY?!

"I...the spell...He...no friends...I couldn't...too strong..." Starswirl mumbled looking to the heavens.

"Ok, okay, t...tell me wh-"

"He's here...stop him...tell Celestia and luna about the elements...they must destroy him"

"Who?!"

"Chaos'...child...he's here..."

Oh no! No! No, they'

d already destroyed Equestria and now that everything was perfect, they would not do it again!

"W...Is he bringing an army?" Clover asked.

"He's a lonely...Like me...I'm sorry. You were right...about how important friends are...and now I realise...I DID have a friend...all along...thank you, Clover. Thank you..."

Clover cried, she wept uncontrollably for days.

Even after the funeral.

She couldn't look after the Princesses on her own, she did not know his spells.

He was...her friend. They made a safe Equestria together, they made a home for all ponies.

She missed him.

She cried.

On the opposite hand, Discord was very excited, he had annialated the most important pony around! And, he had the second most important pony in a right state, the two allicorn that broke his heart and wrecked his childhood were vulnerable and Discord couldn't wait to have some fun with them!

"Now that I've got the pleasantries out of the way, the two princesses will pay! Ooh! That rhymes! I'm a poet and I didn't even know it! Haha!" Discord laughed, content, that old Unicorn was just too easy to get rid of! Hopefully, Equestria would be the same!

Yes, Discord would take over Equestria, and become the king of all things fun and mischievous. It would be great!

Especially with pretty pony Celestia by his side! Everything would be as HE wanted, and no pathetic little pony could take it away from him.

Every.

Like, never ever.

Not in a million years.

Not ever.

NEVER!

No time soon.

"What do we do? My coronation is in a few days!" Celestia stated worried and anxious.

Clover open her mouth to answer but closed it again.

"...I don't know..." She whispered unintelligibly. She then fell to the floor and started weeping. Celestia and luna ran by her side. "Fifty years ago, me and Starswirl made promises that we would be here to protect Equestria until you and luna could reign...and now he's gone!" Clover cried in despair.

"It's Ok...He was only a few days off!" Celestia said quietly.

"And besides, we're here!" Luna added.

Clover looked at them and smiled and nodded, tear streaks still shown upon her pony cheeks, when suddenly-

"Yessssss. Everything is just fine." A voice hissed. The ponies all froze. Their eyes widened and hearts shook. Celestia stepped forward.

"Who is there?!"Celestia asked.

"Guess...You haven't seen him in FIFTY YEARS!" The voice said. No answer. " No? Well I am not an easy thing to forget...and we were all just foals when we first met...Oooh, that rymed too! I'm getting exceedingly good at these riddles, you know!"

Celestia stopped. Was it? The one that's father killed their parents? He was here? The Draconequus?

Discord?

Celestia gulped and stood tall.

"I don't need to guess. I know who you are." Celestia stated confidently.

"Oh? You do remember me! What a clever pony!" The voice said mockingly.

Yes. Definitely Discord.

"Mhm. You're a Draconequus called Discord. A...reject I believe?" Celestia asked smugly.

Discord paused.

"Hmmmm..."The voice hummed deeply. " You won't be insulting me like that when you're my Queen, Celestia..." It simply remarked. Celestia gasped.

Clover got up.

"Wait...You're a Draconequus? Hatched on Equestria? Luna! Celestia! Do you know what is fortold of a Draconequus. That hatches on this particular planet?" Clover asked. They both shook their heads. "It means he's a spirit of chaos! With eternal life! He'll live forever!"

This was terrible news...yet delightful news to Discord! He couldn't believe his luck! This was brilliant!

Discord emerged from the shadows and landed before the three ponies.

"Oh, this is going to be so much fun! Yes! But now of your use to me! You," He pointed to Luna. "will have no use. Be uselessly free! Go! Leave the castle and don't return."
Luna looked shocked, was this the creature that she had felt sorry for? She looked to Clover, but clover didn't looked scared, intact she nodded to Luna, signaling her to leave. That it was best.

So Luna catered out of the Castle.

Discord laughed. He would play with her patience later!

"You," He signaled to Clover. "Will also leave."

She happily left. Left to tell Luna about the Elements!

"and you..." He looked at Celestia right in the eyes. She stepped back, he was so close that you could feel the air from his nose. "Will stay here. With me, and be my pretty pony! That I "love" ! It will be very exciting to have a house mate! Somepony to talk to is needed...i suppose."

With that, the creature disappeared and Celestia went to her room.

And cried.