• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 1,679 Views, 20 Comments

The timber queen - RavenFire2908



what would you do if you were a timberwolf, not a timberwolf but the queen

  • ...
8
 20
 1,679

gone

Author's Note:

to you who read the last werson and liked it.... sorry. I just wanted to get this publish so I tryed again... :3 I have some problem With my Pc when I Write G-O it turn into og, just to say it you found an og it mean G-O

the moon was shone over Equestria, everything was peaceful. the light from the moon shone brighter over sweet apple acers. but it did not shine in a light gray color. no it was light green. a howl was heard from the forest. it woke up the one pony that recognized the howl.
''what...huh'' she whisperd. she looks to the window, only to get suprised by two green, soul less eyes in the shadow of the forest. quickly she grabbs her hat, and ran downstairs.

the wooden planks creaked as she ran. unkown she woke somepony from their dream. Big mac.

he got slowly out his bed, he sets Smarty pants on the night stand and walk out in the hallway.

he walk slowly over to Apple bloom's room,he take a peek inside, asleep he think, and move to Grannys door. he didn't need to open the door. he heard her snore loud. than he came to Applejacks door, he didn't hear her snore (like she always do) he take a look inside the room. she wasn't in her room, maybe she went to the bathro... he snapped out of his thoughts when he saw something move outside her window. mac make his way over to the window.

once he Reach it. his jaw fell open. he was shocked of what he saw. the horror. a timberwolf pup was just outside the barn. it was expected someone. but who? frozen in shock he, come back to himself.

''Applejack?'' he whisper.''what the hay?''

Applejack ran downstairs. not knowing she woke someone up. she ran out the door. the timberwolf stood there expecting her.
''what?.. but you are only a pup, what are you doing here?'' she ask the pup. her soft and careing voice drove the wolf to howl, it was sorrow howl. applejack quickly cover its mouth With a wooden claw. wooden claw? unkown that she had tranzformed into a timberwolf. applejack rise and take the pup on her back, she started to walk towards the forest.

big mac was still in shock. he looked at his sister. she was a timberwolf. he shook his head and goes back to bed. its only a dream Mac, relax. AJ is not a timberwolf. he quickly fall asleep again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''so where are Your ma, little one?'' she ask the timberwolf on her back.

With no answer she turn her head. a little smile creak on her face. it was asleep.

''hmmm... I gess I just take you to the squear then'' she said walking into the forest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a loud screem woke Big mac and Apple Bloom. they both ran downstairs.

''what is going on?'' Apple Bloom ask, right before she crash into big mac's hind leg.

''what was the scream?'' Big mac ask as he walk into the living room. Granny smith stood there jaw open. Mac and Apple Bloom look at each other before going forword. they froze.

on the sofa was a Brown Stetson coverd With branches and leaf.

Mac charge right upstairs to Applejack's room. the door was shut tight.
not careing, he blast through the door, he look at Applejack's bed. she was not there.

''no...no...No'' he scream.'' it was only a nightmare, it must have been, there is no way that happend!'' he scream so loud, his voice could be heard all the way to carrot top's house behind the barn. it wasen't so far but still.

''what... what was nightmare?'' Granny say walking into the room.

''she...she was... a t-timberwolf'' he says sobbing. granny did not look suprised. this happend before. 'arn't you shocked?'' he says looking at her. she shook her head.

''this happend before, when she was younger. but she is in danger. can you go get her friends, and a serch team. we have to find her before its to late'' Granny says helping Mac to his hooves. he only nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''spike?, where are you? I need Your help.'' Twilight scream out in the Library.

''what is it twilight?'' he says With a sleepy tone.

''I need you to-'' she was stoped by a knock on the door.

''I will come back to it'' she walk Down to door. her Magic open the door wile going Down the stairs. Mac came inside.

''howdy, Twi. sorry for interruption, but Aj is gone. she went into the forest, and I hoped you would-'' he did't get eny longer.

''she is missing? oh, of corse I will help. let me just get the others and then we can serch.'' big mac smiled, he loved to hear somepony talk Nice about his sister. he did not know why.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''where do you think you are going?'' a timberpony ask. Applejack turn around to face him. high up on a throne made of Wood, there sat a large dark Brown Stallion With dark green hair, and glowing eyes. his body was cowerd in Wood. like armor, but strangly it was his skin. the Wood making wooden claws. simuler to her own. Wooden spikes coming out of his back, Wood making a frame around his ear. and large Wood fags (only two teeth of Wood).

''home, I have been gone the entire night. I need to get home now or my Family will get worrid, but the pup is home so. now you all can leave me alone.'' she started out calm but turned it into a scream at the end.

''okay then, but I will never leave you alone until you say 'yes'! but walk home, I will watch you from their eyes'' he said pointing at each timberwolf.

Applejack sigh and left.

''so soon, so soon my queen'' he whisperd after her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''we can't find her, the elderfree forest is to big!'' screamed a pink pegasus in the sky.

''no... we can't give up. she is in there somewhere.'' Twilight say looking into the forest.

''Twilight, I found her!'' Rainbow dash screamed.

''where is she?'' she scream in joy.

''in a clearing, come! I need you help'' Twilight flapps her wings, and fly after Rainbow.
soon they come to a clearing. Twilight and Rainbow look down Close. out of the bushes a Orange Earth pony walk out.

Rainbow gets to happy and fly right into Applejack.

''where have you been?'' Rainbow ask angry.

Applejack blink a bit ''oh... Rainbow... I-I... nohere'' that was a lie, and Rainbow did not buy it.

''enyway come, your Family has been sick'' Rainbow says when twilight landed.

''applejack, never do that again. everyone has been sick.'' Twilight hug Applejack hard ''Rainbow can you tell the others to stop serching?''

''ten Seconds flat'' rainbow says taking of. wile Twilight and Applejack walk home.