• Published 16th Jul 2014
  • 2,551 Views, 140 Comments

Angel Wings - SeasonTheWiccan



Angel Wings is your typical unicorn, at least that's what Ponyville thinks...but in truth, she hasn't told them everything about herself.

  • ...
6
 140
 2,551

How All This Happened...

She was on a train to Ponyville from Manehattan, her parents regretted her decision to leave home but they knew that once their Angel Wings made up her mind about something she couldn't be swayed. She was holding up a book with her unicorn magic the title was A Walk To Remember, her wavy blonde mane resting on her neck and a tiny blue bow near her horn kept it from getting in her face. She began to get tired of waiting and brought up her crossword puzzle book, once again using her magic to hold the book and the quill when a unicorn filly with a blue grey coat and yellow eyes came up to her, "Ma'am, I know you don't work here but I can't find my seat..."

The filly was almost crying, "Sure sweetheart, here, take my hoof."

The filly, charmed by this mare's kind voice and beautiful appearance with her white coat, blonde hair and blue eyes, took her hoof and Angel Wings guided her along the car trying to find the filly's parents.

"Excuse me? Is this anypony's filly?" she asked everypony in the car.

"Oh! There you are Dinky!" said a Pegasus mare with a grey coat, light blonde hair yellow derped eyes and bubbles for a cutie mark.

"Mommy!"

"Thank you so much miss..."

"Angel Wings."

"Fitting, you look like an angel."

"That's what my parents keep telling me."

"Are you moving to Ponyville?"

"Yes, how did you know that?"

"I wasn't sure if you were just passing through or not, but we're from Ponyville too!"

"Oh, that's nice."

"Everypony is so nice there, you'll love it. Well, we'd better take our seats, it was nice meeting you Angel Wings!"

"You too!"

'Angel, remember, you're not coming to make any connections...that's the LAST thing you need!'

She shuddered at the thought of everypony wanting to be her friend just because they felt sorry for her and giving her all this charity to the point where she wouldn't be able to take it and leave! Charity was the last thing on the planet that she wanted, she decided early on that she would just shut herself out from society to protect herself and everyone around her. She felt that she was dangerous, because she knew what was coming. A drop of blood spilled from her nose as she thought of all this, she then quickly got a napkin and pressed it to her nostril while wondering how long it was until she got to Ponyville.

They arrived two hours later and the bleeding stopped, as soon as she got off she noticed the friendly atmosphere of the town. She had a total of 5 bags, a few pieces of clothing and items that contained special meanings to her. Items from her foalhood, photos, scrapbooks, anything that could remind her of her life before she leaves.

She got a cart in front of the train station and gently placed all her bags in it, she then looked at the address she was sent from Ponyville's Mayor. She insisted when she wrote her that she wanted to find the house herself, she didn't mention this, but it was because of the fact that she wanted to be as far away from other ponies as possible. What she told the Mayor is that she wanted the challenge of finding the house herself, plus she would get to see where everything in the town was (this part was true) she latched the cart's harness around her waist and headed into town.