• Published 22nd Jul 2014
  • 217 Views, 2 Comments

Sometimes I dream - Starshimmerwrites

  • ...
10
 2
 217

The Cave

She scoffed at this, trying to get her self out of the ropes she was in.

"I will never.. you hear me? EVER be the bride of a dragon." this wasn't true. she would be if she had know said dragon for a while. But she would never marry one just because she was told.

"Typical pony. Thinks all dragons will destroy their homes, and hurt them. Its not true for all of us, most of us are peaceful. The king only wants love, he may be a beast, but true beauty can come from him." The dragon said. He didn't understand why ponies did this, he and most of the kingdom he lived in where peaceful until threatened.

"Well... if I could... meet this king... maybe I could give it a chance..." she said, truly feeling sorry for the king. "On one condition... I will not be treated as a slave. I will be treated as a normal pon- dragon." she said, she tried to stand up, her hair falling on her shoulder.

"The king will be pleased you agreed to meet him." the dragon untied her. "your condition will be met, as well as one other." he said.

She nodded, and stood her self up. "I will meet him, and get to know him. I will know him before I marry him. When I truly love him, I will agree to the marriage." She looked straight at the dragon.

"The king won't like this, but he wants you to be happy. So we will tell him this." the dragon said, leading the pony through the cave.

They walked through a cave, she had a rope around her neck that he was leading her with. She looked around, seeing hoof prints in blood on the wall. She was about to speak up about the rope, but seeing this, made her quiet. The dragon had two other dragons beside him. She looked at them, seeing the light that shone in front of them. She tried looking around them to see where they where going, but they where to tall. The dragons led her to the hive, a giant cavern in the earth. She looked at all the dragons around, doing different things, working, and even fighting. One building came out from the rock, a huge castle she assumed belonged to the king. The reasonable dragon that had captured her was nodded by a different, rougher looking dragon, who took the rope and led her down to the main street of the hive.

"where are you taking me?" Peach spoke loud so he could hear. She looked around, dragons staring at her. She wasn't welcome here, and they knew this. She knew this as well, and hung her head down to avoid there stares.

"The king wants you in his home today. He is eager to meet you." the scared and beaten dragon spoke with a rough voice.

She had no idea why a king among dragons wanted her as a bride. He had all the power he needed. Why would he need a bride? They arrived at the front of the castle, and the guards opened the gates. They walked into the front room, a claw carved cavern in the hard rock, steps leading to the rooms above. She looked around at the dragon guards that stood beside the carpet that lead to the steps. They walked up the steps, that lead to a throne room. A huge dragon sat, a red cape on his back. The crown that sat on his head incrusted gems.

"Hello dear, I am king Tavurth."