• Published 22nd Jul 2014
  • 215 Views, 2 Comments

Sometimes I dream - Starshimmerwrites

  • ...
10
 2
 215

The King Among Dragons

She looked at the enormous dragon that stood before her. His wings large, his claws big enough to kill her in one foul swipe. She didn't want to answer the king, but she knew if she didn't he might get upset.

"Hello sir. I'm peach punch." she spoke calmly, hopping he couldn't tell the fear she had. "I'm sure you heard my conditions?" she said, looking at the rope around her neck.

"Yes. Guards! Untie her." he spoke, calmly.

They untied the rope, allowing her to move freely. She looked around the massive throne room. She then looked at him, straight in the eye.

"Why am I here? When can I go home?" she said to him. She wondered how long she was out, and if any pony was looking for her.


Festi ran back to the orchard, to find the farm pony that peach rented the land her farm was on. She ran faster than she ever had. Thoughts of what happened to her friend, and who did it. When she got to the house, she banged on the door, tears running down her face.

"HELP ME! PLEASE MY FRIEND IS MISSING!" she waled. She banged on the door even more. "PLEASE SHE JUST DISAPPEARED! SOME THING TOOK HER!" she screamed.

The orange farm pony opened the door seeing the wreck of a pony in front of her. "calm down sugar cube, tell me what happened" she spoke calmly helping her up.

The pony helped her inside, trying to calm her. They talked about the incident, Festi trying to keep up the air of positivity she always had, but to no avail. After hours of going through the whole thing again, again, and again, apple jack decided they needed to go look for her. She suited up, as did Festi, and they headed out.

"Do you think we'll find her?" Festi said, not sure about her self.

"I don't know sugar cube... but we can try" apple jack said, not even her honesty could prevail. She was lying of corse. She was just as scared as Festi.

They walked through the fields. Oblivious as to the danger that lied ahead in the dark, dense, everfree.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment