• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 773 Views, 29 Comments

Punch Out Big Mac's Big Challenge the Final Episode: Top of the World! - trahzo



The Final Episode of the trilogy, Big Mac has only one circuit left to win before he can permanently stop everyone from calling him weak!

  • ...
10
 29
 773

Ch.3: Big Mac vs. Bald Doodle!

"I can't believe I have to fight an old geezer!" Big Mac said with uncertainty!

"Don't fret my boy, this is his last match before he retires, but still do not let up, even on the elderly, I learned that the hard way when I was walking the path to be the champ!"

Then Big Mac nodded and then they passed by Ahuizotl who looked at them with hateful eyes.

"Why must he keep on looking at us like that? It's creepy!"

Then they entered the ring! Big Mac faced Cranky Doodle Donkey.

"Good luck, I can tell you have the potential to beat the champ!"

"Why that's, mighty kind of you old timer, enjoy your retirement!"

"I will, now let's end my final fight with a bang!"

"Aaaaaaaah yeah! Big Mac is gonna retire this old legend!"

"Let's see if Cranky still has one good fight left in him before retirement shall we?"

"Yep in this corner we got Big Mac, and in this corner we got Cranky Doodle Donkey, or in the ring: Bald Doodle!"

Meanwhile on the ring, they both shook hooves.

"Alright guys, let's get this fight underway, now Round 1, fight!" Spike declared!

Bald Doodle then jabbed, but then since Bald Doodle was so old, he was stunned, which allowed Big Mac to punch him, then he threw a jab, then another delayed jab getting him a star! Then Bald Doodle ducked to his left and threw a delayed jab! Bald Doodle did a hook, but was dodged, once again his age made him unable to take it so he was stunned again! Big Mac then used a straight lunge, don't worry Bald Doodle may be old, he's taken worse from Pinkie Pie!

"You're a natural!"

"Thanks old man!"

"Don't mention it!"

" *Sigh!* Black kirin, Doesn't it just feel like a breath of fresh air to see good sportsmanship?"

"It sure does Ember!"

"Here are your coffees sirs." said Deke Kay!

"Oh, thanks!"

Now back to the fight! Bald Doodle then taunted him! "You know, I bet everyone would be surprised if I wo..." Then he was jabbed in the gut allowing Big Mac to get his 2nd star! Then Bald Doodle turned and tried to buck, but missed as Big Mac dodged.

"You take kick boxing classes?"

"I wanna be as flexible as I can when sharing tender moments with Matilda!"

"TMI buddy!"

Then Big Mac jabbed, but Bald Doodle dodged! Then Bald Doodle began throwing a lot of random objects, then Big Mac dodged to the right and ducked! Then Big Mac dodged another hook and did 2 delayed jabs gaining a 3rd star! Then Bald Doodle jumped back and started running in place getting ready to charge! Then he ran real fast towards Big Mac but Big Mac countered by punching him in the gut and caused him to get knocked down!

"1...he looks really hurt, 2...I hope he's okay, 3...I'll call my own personal hospital in case, 4...5..."

"Hahahahah, I'm still good, don't worry Spike!"

"If you say so, fight!" Spike declared.

Bald Doodle then delayed a jab until suddenly Big Mac countered! Big Mac then got a lot of good punches in, that's when Bald Doodle countered and did another buck, but once again Big Mac dodged! Bald Doodle then jumped and started spinning around like a helicopter, then Big Mac blocked all the attacks!

"Come-on Bald Doodle is that all you got? That was one weak special!"

"Hahahahah, you haven't even seen my special boy!" Then Bald Doodle jumped back against the ropes and flew like a rocket at Big Mac, then Big Mac blocked, being pushed a few centimeters! Bald Doodle then jumped back, and as soon as he landed, Big Mac straight lunged again! Bald Doodle then began to sweat.

"Things getting to hot for you? Wanna take a break?"

"Ha, not like I've heard that before!" Then he rolled his eyes, and then jumped to the left and slid on one hind leg, then jabbed, but Big Mac ducked, and knocked Bald Doodle down, but Bald Doodle used his front hooves to push himself upwards and bound up, he thought his hind leg would make contact with Big Mac;s chin but he dodged and once Bald Doodle's upside down face was met with his right-side up face...no, get your heads out of the gutter, I will not say now kiss! Instead, I'll say Big Mac punched Bald Doodle knocking him down!

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8..."

"I wont go down just yet, this old timer still has a few tricks up his sleeve!"

"Fight!" Spike declared.

"So you say you wanted to see my Special? Then how's about this?" Then Bald Doodle got ready with a deep breath!

"Oh, here comes his Special!"

"Yep Ember, it's time for the Winds of Winding! He 1st levitates into the air destroying because of all the air he absorbed, then blows a powerful breath, causing the target to be captured by the vacuum and then begins spinning them around until they're good and dizzy like pin the tail on the pony! That's when Bald Doodle goes in for the insta TKO!"

Bald Doodle blew the wind, then Big Mac spun his fist around to capture all of it and now his fist was wrapped in a powerful wind! Big Mac then threw the star uppercut, no he literally threw the star uppercut! The boxing glove flew out of his hoof and then it flew really fast at Bald Doodle while spinning, then the Glove made contact with Cranky, sending him flying then he bounced off the ropes, and landed on the mat!

"TKO!" Spike declared.

"Way to go honey! Oh, and the pregnancy test said negative!" said Miss Cheerilee

"Drat!"

Meanwhile in the booth.

"Whoa, talk about your wardrobe malfunctions, that was a freaking flying star uppercut!"

"Yep Black Kirin, that was certainly...what...okay...okay...okay..bye. It seems we got a temporary 3rd commentator for the next fight!"

"Who is it?"

"The guy who got us our coffees!"

"Hi, I'm Deke Kay, and I'll be commentating along side Mad God Ember Hewdraw & Black Kirin on the next match, Big Mac vs Super Macho Bulk!"

"See you all next time!" All 3 of them announced.