• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 995 Views, 9 Comments

Too Many Ponies! - DisUsernameScreamsKhaos



Ponies are everywhere! What do we do? Touch them all! This story is how almost everypony gets tons of clones. There is only one way to stop the apocalypse... Touch them!

  • ...
4
 9
 995

HELP!!!

Author's Note:

Sooo... It's been a while since I've written a story and updated the others. My exams are over (for now, I have more in about a week), so I wrote this.

The idea came to me while playing the two flash games I mentioned. I am now also going to fulfill the request of the sister of one of my friends on the site. Her name (Username) is Stampynugget24, sister of MrAleyado. She asked me to write a story with her and her brother so here it is.

The mirror pool in this story is like the mirror pool in the show but this one brings the clones to the human world.

I will be calling them Stampy and Aleyado.

Enjoy this bunch of randomness.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK* "TWILIGHT WAKE UP, THERE'S SOMETHING I NEED TO TELL YOU!" shouted Pinkie Pie while banging on the door to the library. Twilight Sparkle was sound asleep in her room just a few seconds ago, now she went downstairs to see why somepony decided to wake her up. Unfortunately for her, Celestia's sun was scorching hot today. Twilight then opened the door only to be knocked in the head.

"Owww!" said Twilight, who was now rubbing her sore forehead.

"Sorry, it's just that something really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really important!" said Pinkie, slightly calmer.

"What is it now Pinkie?" said Twilight.

"Well you know how it's so hot outside?" asked Pinkie.

"Yeah, so?" replied Twilight.

"Well I found this pool and I thought that we should take a dip." said Pinkie.

"Hey, that's not such a bad idea." said Twilight. Pinkie proceeded to tell their other friends, and Twilight decided to invite the other princesses.


"A swim, that sounds like a fabulous idea! I'll meet you in town square." said Rarity.

"Ok, I'm off to Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash in Cloudsdale." said Pinkie.

"How are you ever going to reach Cloudsdale?" asked Rarity.

"Nopony must know my secrets." said Pinkie. With that, Pinkie left, leaving a confused, and slightly worried, Rarity behind.

"Pinkie, how in Equestria did you get up here?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"I used my hot air balloon." replied Pinkie.

"I think she means how you're standing on the clouds." said Fluttershy.

"Oh... I just took in tons of Helium, now I can float for a few minutes." said Pinkie Pie.

"Well, that would explain the high pitch voice." said Rainbow Dash.

"So, are you girls gonna join the pool party?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"Sure, why not." said Rainbow Dash.

"Ok." said Fluttershy.

"Great, meet me and the girls at town square." said Pinkie. With that, all the Helium Pinkie took got depleted. Pinkie slowly drifted down to earth. As soon as she touched the ground, she ran all the way to Sweet Apple Acres.

"Aww shucks I would be delighted to go." said Applejack.

"Great, *pant* meet me *pant* in town *pant* square!" said Pinkie.

"Are you alright sugarcube?" asked Applejack.

"Yes, *pant* just *pant* a little *pant* tired*pant*." said Pinkie Pie who proceeded to walk to town square.


"I would be delighted to go Twilight, although, I am not so sure about Luna." said Princess Celestia. They both looked over to Luna who was still playing her video games. "Luna, will you be joining us?" asked Princess Celestia.

"Uh huh, yeah, that's great." said Luna, not even listening to what her sister just said. Celestia used her magic to stop Luna from playing.

"I said, will you be joining us Luna?" said Princess Celestia.

"Ok fine, but I'm bringing my games." said Princess Luna.

"No games Luna, you've played too much." said Princess Celestia.

"Ugh, fine!" said Princess Luna.

"Great! I'm gonna ask Cadence now." said Twilight. With that Twilight teleported to the Crystal Empire.

"Sounds great Twilight." said Princess Cadence. "Although I don't think Shining Armor can go." They both looked over to Shining Armor who was rubbing his belly.

"What happened to him, he looks green?" asked Twilight.

"He ate too much nachos last night while we watched a movie." said Cadence.

"Soo... meet me at town square." said Twilight. With that, she teeported to town square.


"Is everypony here?" asked Twilight.

"Ok everypony is here, where do we go?" asked Princess Luna. Everypony turned to Pinkie who seemed to look for somepony as well.

"Uhm... Pinkie, you are the only pony who knows how to get there so... go ahead and show us the way." said Twilight.

"Oh ok!" said Pinkie as she started to bounce towards the lake. Soon enough, they arrived.

"Ok everypony," said Pinkie, "Dive in!" *SPLASH* Pinkie Pie just jumped into the pool. Soon after, everypony except Pinkie changed into their swimwear. Somehow, Pinkie's swimsuit suddenly appeared on her body just after she dove in. Soon enough, Applejack dove in, followed by Rainbow Dash, who cannonballed into the pool. Next was rarity who trotted in, and Fluttershy who shyly walked in. Then, Twilight went in with Cadence and Princess Celestia followed soon after. Princess Luna was just finishing putting on her swimsuit when she got teleported into the pool courtesy of her older sister.

"Tia! Why would you do this?" asked Princess Luna in an annoyed tone.

"Oh lighten up Luna." said Princess Celestia who just chuckled. Everypony was having a good time. Unfortunately, in another universe, something bad was going to happen.


"Stampy! Where'd you put my comics?" asked a tall boy named Aleyado. He and his sister like MLP:FiM, he was a brony.

"I read them outside near the pool, they should still be there." said Stampy, Aleyado's younger sister as she approached her brother. Aleyado went outside and retrieved his latest issue of the My Little Pony comics. suddenly, he noticed something move in their pool.

"Uhm... Stampy, you better see this." said Aleyado.

"What is it now big brother?" asked Stampy as she walked outside. They both noticed that the pool was bubbling. Suddenly, a pink blob of hair appeared. "What is that?" asked Stampy.

"I don't know." replied Aleyado. Suddenly, the blob got out of the pool. It started shaking. Water dripped everywhere. After a while, the blob was gone and revealed a pink mare.

"Oh my gosh..." said Stampy, "She's so cute!"

"What the? Is that... Pinkie Pie?" asked Aleyado.

"How do you know my name?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"Uhm..." started Aleyado, unsure if he was to tell Pinkie that he has been watching her entire life.

"We're psychic!" said Stampy.

"Cool! Guess what's on my mind." said Pinkie.

"It doesn't work that way." said Aleyado. Suddenly, more blobs of hair appeared. First was a yellow one, followed by a rainbow-colored one, then a purple one, then a lighter pink one. Following these were 4 larger blobs. The first was purple and pink, the next was blue, pink, and gold. The last two were the biggest. One was a glittery blue, pink, and green. The last one was a glittery blue. "Oh my gosh..." said Aleyado. Each blob then turned into a mare.

"Oh my, where are we?" asked Celestia.

"I don't know but... why are there hairless apes everywhere?" asked Luna.

"I don't know auntie." said Cadence.

"Maybe we're in a different universe." said Twilight.

Suddenly, more blobs appeared. Aleyado's house was now filled with clones of ponies. "Oh my gosh! We need to get rid of them." said Aleyado.

"But why?" asked Stampy.

"Why?" shouted Aleyado.

"Yeah, why?" said Stampy.

"Because there are tons of talking ponies in our house." shouted Aleyado.

"Can't we keep one?" asked Stampy.

"No!" said Aleyado.

"Come on big brother, I know you want to keep Luna, you could even give DC a Luna clone." said Stampy. Aleyado was really tempted at this point.

"I would like that, but we can't" said Aleyado.

"Fine, but how do we get rid of them?" asked Stampy.

"I don't know, I'll find a way. For now, say goodbye to these ponies." said Aleyado.

"Ok." said Stampy, sorrow clear in her voice. Stampy knew no other way to say goodbye than to hug a pony. Stampy decided to give a Fluttershy a great big hug. Suddenly, the Fluttershy she hugged popped into non-existence.

"What the?" said Aleyado, "Hugging them causes them to disappear."

"Hug everypony!' said Stampy, clearly excited. Everypony they hugged disappeared. They were almost done when suddenly, more blobs appeared.

"What! Where do they keep coming from?" asked Aleyado.


Back in Equestria, everypony was having a diving contest. Unknown to them, every time they dove in, a clone would appear in another world.


They kept hugging every single pony yet more kept appearing. "That's it! Time for reinforcements." said Aleyado. Aleyado dialed a number on his phone.

"DC, I need you to get over here, now!" said Aleyado.

"Why, you having a party or something?" asked DC.

"A bunch of ponies are here and we need you to help us get rid of them." said Aleyado.

"Why get rid of them?" asked DC.

"They are literally everywhere." said Aleyado.

"How do you get rid of them anyway?" asked DC.

"You have to hug them." said Aleyado.

"Are there clones of Princess Luna?" asked DC.

"Yeah, why?" said Aleyado. Suddenly, someone ringed their doorbell. "Dude, wait, someones at my door."

"Ok." said DC.

Aleyado opened the door revealing a really tired DC.

"Dude! how did you get here so fast, you live a mile away!" said Aleyado.

"You said Luna was here so I ran." said DC.

"Nevermind, let's go." said Aleyado. They both proceeded to the back where they hugged every single pony.

"Don't hug any Luna's! They're mine!" shouted DC.

"Fine, just get rid of them!" said Aleyado.


Back in Equestria, everypony just finished swimming. They got too tired and decided to go home.


Almost all the ponies were gone, only one clone each was left. Unfortunately, these clones put up a fight. These clones were the first clones in this world. They already received all the memories of their counterparts from Equestria. The final battle has come. The clones flew above them, used magic, and ran as fast as they could. Luckily for everyone, they were able to get rid of all the ponies. "Thanks for the help DC." said Aleyado.

"No prob, it's just sad we couldn't keep some." said DC.

"Yeah." said Stampy.


Back in Equestria, an earthquake occurred just when everypony got home. The earthquake caused the entrance to this magical pool to be blocked.


DC has just arrived back to his home. Unknown to anyone, he somehow hid a pony and took it home. "Ok, my name is DC, you will be living here now Princess." said DC.

"Ok, thanks again for not getting rid of me." said Princess Luna.

"No problem Lulu." said DC. Luna giggled when he had called her this. "By the way, does this mean that I can't hug you?"

"No, you can hug me, I have stayed too long in this world, my body is now solid. Fortunately for you, only the people who witnessed the event can see me." said Luna.

"I think I'm going to like your stay here." said DC.

"I think so too." said Luna. With that they gave each other a quick hug and then decided to play some video games.

Comments ( 9 )

Schneaky schneeaky dusk!
but...an earthquake didn't close my pool's entrance! i gotta be careful to not go swimming in it.

This sounds funny. I shall read this too.:moustache:

"What the? Is that... Pinkie Pie?" asked Aleyado.
"How do you know my name?" asked Pinkie Pie.
"Uhm..." started Aleyado, unsure if he was to tell Pinkie that he has been watching her entire life.

hahahaha :rainbowlaugh:

4993414 Yeah. I do that to ponies. I mean, it's not like they're coming to haunt me or anything.

5396469 Well now my name is outdated, so maybe not everything is true...

5396704 Whatever... it still stands as is!

5396705 Well look at it this way. I have a job at a family diner that has robots. I work from 12 to 6 am, and I get 120 dollars a week. The worst part? Hah. You'll like this; There is a horror game based off of the place I work at. That was never present it the story. XD

5396709 I could do without the humor for a while... preparing important stuff... I'll be back tomorrow...

Login or register to comment