• Published 21st Jul 2014
  • 429 Views, 0 Comments

Kingdom of the Stars - mocandragon5



A long forgotten kingdom, in a land of eternal night, have found one thing they never thought they'd see. Another civilisation. And when the time comes for a festival, of course they are going to want the strangers to come and visit.

  • ...
 0
 429

The News

Celestia was caught off guard by the news that an unknown group of ponies had made it to the castle and asked to see her. She asked the guard what it was about, but the strangers had refused to state their purpose. She called for Twilight, who was staying in Canterlot for a short while, and her sister Luna. She then told the guard to let them in.

The princesses were speaking to each other about what it could be, when a group of five ponies all of which were like the night sky, apart from one, who was a very pale yellow in colour, walked up to them. "Greetings princesses. I am Golden Star. These are Night Spirit, Dusk Shine, Owl Feather and Lunar Shade. May we ask for your names?"

"I am princess Celestia, princess of the sun and the day, These are my sister Luna, princess of the moon and the night and Twilight Sparkle, princess of friendship" Celestia said "Would you mind saying why you have come here?"

"Of course" Golden Star said, nodding his head. "We are scouts for the Kingdom of the Stars. Our king invites you, with a few subjects of your choice, if you wish, to come with us and attend our festival celebrating the North Star, Polaris. But first, you must know, our kingdom is in eternal night and the creatures there are much more feral than yours. Most of them, anyhow. Wait. A bit of a delayed reaction I realise, but you are princess of the night?" Golden Star said, the last part being aimed at Luna.

"Why, yes, I am" Luna said "Kingdom of the Stars? I do not believe any pony here knows of such a place. There are tales, but they are bedtime stories for foals. I assume due to this you do not know where you are. This is the kingdom of Equestria."

The last word, Equestria, seemed to stir the new ponies. "Equestria? Can it be? Never mind. Do you accept?" Golden Star said.

"We would be honoured" Celestia said. With that, Twilight gathered her friends from Ponyville and they set of for the Kingdom of the stars.

Author's Note:

I decided not to go with old English for Luna, but if that bothers anyone, it can be changed.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment