• Published 1st Feb 2015
  • 5,853 Views, 51 Comments

Sonic and Shadow in Equestria 3 The Search For The Crystal Heart - Will Atkinson



Sonic, Shadow and two of their friends head off to the world of Equestria Girls to find the Crystal Heart

  • ...
26
 51
 5,853

Chapter 2

Sonic and Shadow in Equestria 3 The Search For The Crystal Heart.
By: Will Atkinson

Chapter 2

Location: Unknown

Sonic began to stir from his un expecting slumber. He finally hoisted himself up and put his hand on his throbbing head.

“Ugh. Man what a ride.” Sonic groaned.

“UUUUUUgh. Sonic, you okay?” Shadow asked.

“Yeah Shadow, I’ve been through a lot more-WHAT THE!?”

Sonic gasped as he was looking at a teenage boy with crimson eyes and black hair with red streaks. He wore a black T-shirt with a thin, black jacket wearing a dog tag with Shadow’s symbol. He had black fingerless gloves on, along with black pants with a silver spike on the left knee. He finally wore the same hover shoes Shadow had.

"Shadow your, your human,"

"And so are you Sonic," said Shadow.

When Shadow said that Sonic looked at his reflection. When he did he saw that he was still wearing his old shoes along with his blue hair and green emerald eyes, but he was wearing jeans with a few rips in them. He wore a white t-shirt with thin zip-up, sleeveless shirt with a dark blue stream on the bottom. He was no longer wearing his white gloves, but was replaced with a blue bracelet on each wrist.

"Oh man when Twilight told us about her friends being humans in this world she never told us we would become humans as well," said Sonic.

"Well actually Sonic, we never asked her," said Shadow.

"Good point."

Just then they heard a familiar male voice.

"Um Sonic? Shadow?"

Sonic and Shadow turned around, and as they did they saw two other humans, one was a young boy with yellow hair with two pony tails, he also had goggles around his neck, he wore a orange t-shirt, a orange and yellow jacket, brown shorts, and red and white shoes. While the other human was a young girl with green eyes, with dark purple hair, she also had on a light purple shirt with a shield and moon on it, a dark purple jacked, a light purple skirt with a shield and moon on the left side of it, and purple boots, she also had on light purple glasses.

"Tails? Nyx? What are you two doing here?" Asked Shadow.

"We're sorry Shadow, but we couldn't just let you or Sonic do this alone," Said Nyx.

(Sigh)

"Very well you two, but stay close to us alright?" Sonic asked.

"We under stand Sonic," said Tails.

"Wait Sonic, where are the emeralds at?" Asked Shadow.

Sonic looked around until he saw a black backpack on the floor. As he looked inside of the backpack he saw all seven of the chaos emeralds.

"Here they are Shadow," said Sonic.

"Good now put them in your pockets and lets get going," Shadow said as he headed towards a building that read Canterlot High.

"Ugh. Do we really have to go to high school?" Sonic asked, with a groan.

Tails looked at his friend with a stern look on his face.

"Oh come on Sonic, you know we have to do this it's the only way to find the Crystal Heart."

"Tails is right Sonic, and besides school is fun," said Nyx.

"Easy for you to say Nyx, but I'm a man of action I don't do school," Sonic explained

“Get used to it Sonic. We’re gonna be here for a while until we get that Crystal Heart and stop Chaos Phantom.” Shadow said.

With that Sonic, Shadow, Nyx, and Tails headed inside the school. Once they were Inside they stared in awe as they saw the long hallways with many lockers on the side of the walls. There were also a few glass domes with ribbons and trophies in them.

"Wow, this place is huge," said Nyx.

"Yeah, no kidding," agreed Tails.

"But, where is everybody?" Asked Sonic.

As soon as he said that then the school bell rang and soon piles of students came out of the doors and flooded the hallways.

"Dose that answer your question Sonic?" Asked Shadow.

Sonic nodded. The four hanged back into a wall until the hallways finally calmed down. When the hallways were more cleared, the four moved on. While they were wandering through the hallways, they realized many students were eyeing them.

"Um Sonic? Why are they starring at us?" Asked Nyx.

"Cause Nyx, they think we're new students here," Sonic explained.

Nyx nodded in understanding, just then as she continued to walk with Sonic, Shadow, and Tails she accidently bumped into a teenage girl and made her school work fly all over the place.

"Oh dear, I'm so very sorry," said Nyx.

"Oh that's alright," said the girl.

As Nyx looked up at the girl, she had red and yellow hair, green eyes, she wore a dark pink shirt with a red and yellow sun on it, she also had on a black jacket, a orange skirt with a pink and yellow lines on the left side, and on her feet were gray and purple boots.

"Oh where's my manners? I'm Sunset Simmer," said the girl.

When Nyx heard her name was Sunset Shimmer, she looked at her with uneasy eyes.

"Uh are you ok?" Asked Sunset.

"Oh yes, I'm just nervous since I'm new here," said Nyx.

Just then Sonic, Shadow, and Tails arrived back to get Nyx when they noticed that she wasn't following them.

"Hey Nyx, are you ok?" Asked Tails.

"Yes I am I just bumped into Sunset here," Nyx explained.

When they saw Sunset, they remembered what Twilight said about her.

"So your name is Sunset?" Asked Shadow.

"Yes that's right," Said Sunset, now a little nervous thinking that somebody already told them of what she did at the school.

"Well it's nice to meet you Sunset, I'm Sonic and these are my brothers Shadow, Tails, and I see you already met our sister Nyx."

When Sunset heard that she sighed with relief thinking that they didn't know what she did at the school.

"So I'm guessing that you four are new hear?" Asked Sunset.

"Yes we are," said Tails.

"Well then if you follow me I can take you to Principal Celestia to get you enrolled here," said Sunset, as she started to walk towards Principal Celestia's office with Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx right behind her.

As they were walking with Sunset, Shadow turned to Sonic and asked.

"Sonic, why are we walking with Sunset? Do you remember what Twilight, said about her?"

"Yes I do Shadow, but Twilight also said that Sunset was sorry for what she did and was going to make amends," Sonic explained.

"Alright fine Sonic, I'll give her a chance," Said Shadow.

Thank you Shadow," Sonic said.

Just then Tails, spook up.

"Hey Sonic?" Asked Tails.

"Yeah what is it buddy?"

"Um why did you say that Shadow, you, me, and Nyx were family?"

"Because Tails, we need to blend in so that we can find the Crystal Heart and Chaos Phantom," Sonic explained.

Tails nodded in understanding, just then Sunset Shimmer stopped in front of a door that read Principal Celestia's office.

"Well here we are," she said, as she knocked on the door then a voice came from inside.

"Yes, come in."

With those words Sunset opened the door to Celestia's office.

"Um excuse me Principal Celestia for the interruption but we have four new students," said Sunset, as she moved out of the way from the door Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx came in.

"Oh well welcome to Canterlot High, my name is Principal Celestia, and what is your names be?"

"My name is Sonic and these are my brothers Shadow and Tails, and this here is our sister Nyx."

"Well it's so nice to meet you four!! Hold on a second while I sign you in and get your schedules set," smiled Celestia.

As Celestia started typing on the computer. Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx saw the Crystal Heart right behind her.

"Um excuse me ma'am but where did you get that crystal shaped heart?" Asked Nyx.

"This one right behind me?" Celestia asked.

"Yes ma'am," said Nyx.

"A student named Fluttershy found it this morning on the front lawn. She brought it to me, why do you ask?" Asked Celestia.

"Oh nothing, it was just out of curiosity," said Nyx.

"That's our sister, always curious," said Tails.

Celestia was a little suspicious about what Nyx and Tails said but decided to let it slide.

"Well, alright. Anyway here are your assigned classes," said Celestia, as she gave Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx student papers with their schedules on them.

"Thank you ma'am," said Sonic.

"Yeah thanks," said Shadow.

"Have a great day you four," said Celestia.

"Bye," they said together, and left.

But before Sunset Shimmer could leave Celestia stopped her.

"Oh wait just a second Ms. Shimmer."

"Yes Principal Celestia? What is it?" Sunset asked.

"I just wanted to tell you to not to worry about missing your class. I'll call your class and explain ok?"

Sunset smiled at Celestia and said.

"Thank you Celestia."

"Your welcome Ms. Shimmer, now run along to your class," said Celestia.

"Yes ma'am," said Sunset, as she left Principal Celestia's office.

As Sunset left Celestia's office she saw Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx looking at their schedules.

Sonic: 1st period: Gym

2nd period: Free period

3rd period: Cooking

Lunch

4th period: Band

Shadow: 1st period: gym

2nd period: Science

3rd period: Free period

Lunch

4th period: Band

Tails: 1st period: English

2nd period: Free period

3rd period: Science

Lunch

4th period: Band

Nyx: 1st period: Free period

2nd period: Math

3rd period: English

Lunch

4th period: Band

"Well now that we know where we go let's get going," said Shadow.

"Yeah let's get going," said Sonic.

"Ok you guys take care and I'll see you four at lunch," said Sunset.

"Ok Sunset, see you their," said Tails.

With that Sunset waved goodbye and headed for her class. As Sunset Shimmer left Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx set off to their classes.

(With Nyx)

As Nyx walked down the hallways of the school. She couldn't help but admire the school, just then she heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, give me back my hair bow now Diamond."

("That sounded like Applebloom,") Nyx said, to herself.

Without another word she began to run towards the voice, when she got their she saw a young girl with long red hair, orange eyes, a green shirt, and long blue jeans, and she saw another girl with blue eyes, purple and white hair, she had on a black shirt, a yellow and white jacket, with a gray skirt, and yellow and white boots.

("Diamond Tiara?") she asked herself.

"Come on loser, come and get your hair bow," said Diamond Tiara.

Applebloom tried to get to her bow but Diamond lifted it up out of her reach. Having seen enough Nyx started to walk right up to them and said.

"Hey, stop this right now."

The two girls stopped and saw Nyx approach them.

"Hey stay out of this kid, this don't concern you," said Diamond.

"No I'm not," said Nyx.

Diamond Tiara laughed and said.

"You know, I was hopping you would say that."

Just then somebody came from behind Nyx, and grabbed her.

"Hey, what the!?" Nyx panicked.

"Hey, let her go Silver Spoon," said Applebloom.

"No, I don't think I will," said Silver Spoon.

"Hold her still Silver Spoon until I get done with this loser," said Diamond.

But then they all herd a female voice.

"DIAMOND TIARA, SILVER SPOON? WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOU TWO ARE DOING?"

They all turned around and saw a women with Dark and light blue hair, green eyes, purple shirt, dark blue pants, and white heels.

"Oh Vice Principal Luna," said Silver Soon, as she let go of Nyx.

"Don't you Vice Principal Luna me Silver Spoon," said Luna as she came up to Nyx.

"Are you alright? They didn't hurt you did they?" She asked Nyx, while she was checking her to make sure she wasn't hurt.

"No ma'am, I'm fine," said Nyx.

As Luna saw that Nyx was alright, she turned her attention back to Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara.

"You two never learn do you?" Luna asked, the two bullies with anger in her eyes.

Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara didn't say anything but look down on the floor.

"Well let's just see what my sister will think about this," Luna said.

With that she took Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara by their hands and set off to the office with them. When they were gone Nyx walked over to Applebloom who just got done putting her hair bow back on her head.

"Hey are you alright?" She asked.

Applebloom looked at Nyx and said.

"Yes I am. Are you ok?"

Nyx just nodded.

"Oh I'm sorry my name is Applebloom, what's yours?"

"Oh my name is Nyx."

"Well Nyx would you like to meet my friends?" Applebloom asked.

Knowing that she had free period first she agreed and with that Applebloom and Nyx set off.

(With Sonic and Shadow)

Sonic and Shadow were walking down the hallway when they saw the gym.

"Well here we are Sonic," said Shadow.

"Yup, well are you ready?" Sonic asked.

"Yes let's go."

With that they went inside the gym just as the bell rang for the start of the period.

"Well since we're her, I think we should find that coach," said Shadow.

"Right, let's go," said Sonic.

As Sonic and Shadow walked they saw a office door that read coach Shining Armor.

"Well this is it," said Sonic.

With that Sonic and Shadow walked into coach Shining Armor's office, where he was looking over some last minute things.

"Hello sir. I'm Shadow and this is my brother Sonic, and we were assigned to your class."

Shining looked at Sonic and Shadow and smiled.

"Oh, so your the new students that Principal Celestia was talking about? Well I'm glad to have you two in my class! Here take these. You'll need to change into these clothes when your down here. Why don't you two go ahead and then meet us in the weight room?"

"Ok," Sonic and Shadow said together.

With that they went into the locker room and put on their light blue shirt with Canterlot High's symbol on them and dark blue sweatpants to match. After they got done, they set off to the weight room once there they saw a teenage boy with blue hair coming towards them.

"Hey, you two new here?" He asked.

"Yes we are, and your name?" Asked Shadow.

"The name's Flash, Flash Sentry."

"Well it's nice to meet you Flash, I'm Sonic and this is my brother Shadow."

With the introductions over, Shadow asked.

"So Flash, what are we doing exactly?"

"Oh, well we're about to hit the bench presses. We try to see who can lift the most, but so far Rainbow Dash and Applejack are tied for the record. They can even out-bench all of us guys!" Said Flash.

"We see, so where are these girls?" Asked Sonic.

"Oh, they are over there," Flash said, as he pointed to the two girls who were busy in a heated talk about who's going to be better then who that day.

"So, we're guessing that the girl with the rainbow colored hair is Rainbow Dash and the girl with the blonde hair is Applejack," said Shadow.

"Yep, that's right," said Flash.

Just then a teenage girl with purple eyes and blue hair pushed Sonic and Shadow out of her way.

"Get out of my way boys, it's Trixie's turn to bench press," the girl said.

"Geez, what in the world was that for?" Asked Shadow.

"Yeah, I mean what's her problem?" Asked Sonic.

"Oh that's just Trixie, she thinks she's the most popular student in the school," said Flash.

As Flash helped Sonic and Shadow up, Trixie went to bench.

"Now, watch in awe, my beloved peers, as the Great and Powerful Trixie performs the most spectacular feat of benching the most weight!! Observe!!"

As everybody watched Trixie, Sonic and Shadow, saw that there was no weight's on the bar.

"Oh man, this should be fun to watch," whispered Sonic to Shadow.

"Yeah, no kidding," whispered Shadow to Sonic.

As Trixie, started to bench she found out that she couldn't lift the bar. As she tried to lift the bar everyone including Sonic and Shadow started to laugh.

"How dare you all laugh at the Great and Powerful Trixie!! The bar is just....stuck it's all," she said, angrily.

As Trixie, continued to struggle with the bar a cross eyed girl with tan hair and orange eyes came up to the bar and lifted it up with no trouble.

"Oh fine! This was a pitiful use of Trixie's time anyway," said Trixie.

As Trixie stomped off Sonic looked at Shadow and said.

"Well, would you look at that Shadow. It seems that the Great and Powerful Trixie, isn't so Great and Powerful after all."

"HA, yeah you got that right bro," said Shadow.

Trixie over heard them and said in an angry voice.

"Well if you two think that you can do better. Why don't you show us?"

"Fine, we will," said Shadow.

But then Sonic pulled Shadow over to him and whispered.

"Shadow, are you crazy? Don't you remember what Twilight said?"

"Yes, I remember Sonic. But she lost her magic, and what we have is different." said Shadow."

Sonic nodded and then they went up to Coach Armor.

"Hey coach?" Asked Sonic.

"Yes Sonic?" Asked Coach Armor.

"Put me and my brother in next."

As another student finished their turn on the bar, Coach Armor was getting the it ready for Sonic and Shadow.

"Ok Sonic. You will be first and then your brother."

Sonic nodded and went to the bar. As he did he saw that it had 70 pounds on it.

"Um coach? I would like more weights on it, if you please."

"Ok Sonic. How much weight do you want on it?" Asked Coach Armor.

"Well, I was thinking 250 pounds....on both sides." Sonic said with a smirk.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Coach Armor gasped, while dropping the weights.

The students (Except Shadow) were blown away by his answer. Lifting that much would break the school record by far.

"I said, I would like 250 pounds on both sides on it please," Sonic repeated.

“Are…are you sure? That’s a little too much if I would say," said Coach Armor.

“One hundred percent," Sonic answered.

With that, Coach Armor nervously shrugged and started putting 250 pounds on each side of the bar. Once they were in place, Sonic laid back, grabbed the bar and started lifting the bar with no trouble at all making everybody including Trixie have their mouths on the floor.

Author's Note:

Well it looks like everyone in gym is about to be introduce to Sonic and Shadow and their is going to be some old faces from Mobius as well.