• Published 1st Feb 2015
  • 5,844 Views, 51 Comments

Sonic and Shadow in Equestria 3 The Search For The Crystal Heart - Will Atkinson



Sonic, Shadow and two of their friends head off to the world of Equestria Girls to find the Crystal Heart

  • ...
26
 51
 5,844

Chapter 1

Sonic and Shadow in Equestria 3 The Search For The Crystal Heart
By: Will Atkinson

Chapter 1

(Intro starts to play)

(music ends)

It has been more then a mouth now since Sonic defeated Mephiles with the elements of harmony that transformed him into Rainbow Sonic. After that Sonic and his friends tried to find Amy who ran away when she found out that Sonic and Rainbow Dash were together. With no sign of Amy they all went back to the library to think of where she could be.

"Aw man it feels like we have been all over Equestria and still we couldn't find Amy anywhere," said Sonic.

"Yeah, I wonder where that love sick hedgehog could've gotten to?" Asked Shadow.

Fluttershy shook her head over Shadow's remark and then said.

"Now Shadow, that's no way to speak."

"She's right Shadow, even if Amy is obsess with Sonic, doesn't mean that you should speak about her like that," said Tails.

Shadow was just about to say something to Tails and Fluttershy until Rainbow Dash stopped him.

"You know, no offence you guys but I have to agree with Shadow on this one."

When everyone and every pony heard that they all looked at her with shocked expressions on their faces.

"What?" Dash asked.

"Look Dash, even if Amy is obsess with me she is still my friend and I will not rest until I find her," said Sonic.

"Sonic is right Dash, would you do the same thing if it was one of us?" Asked Twilight.

Dash looked at all of her friends and smiled.

"Your right Twilight, I'm sorry."

"And I'm sorry too," Said Shadow.

Just then Spike came in the room holding a scroll in his right claw.

"Hey you guys we've got a letter from the princess."

"Well go a head and read it Spike," said Knuckles.

With that Spike opened the letter and read it out laud.

Dear. Sonic, Shadow, and friends.
I know that your looking for your friend Amy, but I have received a letter from Twilight's brother Shinning Armor, that him and his wife Princess Cadence want to meet you. So I put some tickets for the train to the Crystal Empire, I hope you and your friends have a great time there.

PS: Don't worry Twilight, I put extra tickets in this letter for you and your friends as well.

Signed,
Princess Celestia.

Just then twelve tickets appeared out of the letter.

"Now that's what I call fast service," said Knuckles.

"Yeah you can say that again Knuckles," said Sonic.

"Well come on everyone and every pony let's get to the train station so we can get to the Crystal Empire," said Applejack.

"Applejack is right and I can't wait to see my brother and my sister in law again," Twilight said, with a big smile on her face.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go," Pinkie Pie said, as she was hoping up and down and started out the door to the train station.

"Auntie Pinkie, wait for us," shouted Nyx.

"Hey Tails, get the chaos emeralds please," said Sonic.

"Right away Sonic, said Tails.

After Tails got the chaos emeralds they all set off after Pinkie to the train station. When the gang made it to the train station they saw the train for the Crystal Empire waiting for them.

"Welcome, you all must be the ones that Prince Shining Armor, and Princess Cadence asked us to get and bring to the Empire?" Asked the conductor.

"Yes that's us," they said together.

"Very well, just let me see your tickets and then you can hop on board the train," said the conductor.

(Big Boo's Haunt from Super Mario 64 starts to play)

As the group showed the conductor their tickets he nodded and let them in the train and then they set off for the Crystal Empire. But unknown to our heroes a shadowy figure watched them leave and then vanished, meanwhile somewhere in the frozen north a dark pink hedgehog was sitting on a throne made of ice.

"RAH!!!! Where is that spy of mine? He was supposed to be here minutes ago," she said, with anger in his voice.

Just as soon as she said that then a black unicorn with a silvery mane and tail appeared.

"Ah Starblaze, at last you have arrived," said the dark pink hedgehog.

"I'm sorry I'm late your majesty, but I have important news regarding Twilight and her friends," said the unicorn.

"Oh you do, well then tell me Starblaze."

"Well you see it appears that they are heading for a place called the Crystal Empire."

"The Crystal Empire? Why in the world are they going there?" The dark pink hedgehog asked.

"Well my queen I over heard them reading a letter they got from Princess Celestia telling them to go there," said Starblaze.

"Ah I see tell me this Starblaze, did they take anything with them?"

Starblaze thought for a moment and said.

"Yes they did my queen, they took some emeralds with them,"

When the dark pink hedgehog heard this she smiled evilly.

"So they took the Chaos Emeralds with them."

"Um my queen for give me for saying this but what are the Chaos Emeralds?" Asked Starblaze.

"My friend Starblaze, you've forgot that I'm in one of Sonic's friends so that means I can tap into her mind and know everything she knows about her friends. So I'll tell you what the Chaos Emeralds are very powerful emeralds if you collect all seven of them you could be unstoppable."

When Starblaze heard this he smiled evilly and said.

"Please your majesty let me get the emeralds for yea."

The dark pink hedgehog looked at Starblaze and said

"That is not a bad idea Starblaze, but unfortunately I already have a plan for those pitiful rodents and ponies."

"And what is this plan of yours my queen?"

The dark pink hedgehog smiled evilly.

"Well you see Starblaze, the emeralds have two power sources both light and dark, so I'm going to create my own hedgehog out of the dark power of the emeralds and when I'm done no pony will stand in the way of Nightmare Amy AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"So what about me my queen?" Starblaze asked.

"You will go to the Crystal Empire and tell me when their guard is down so I can cast my spell on the emeralds," said Nightmare Amy.

With that Starblaze bowed and then vanished to the Crystal Empire. Meanwhile on the train Sonic, Shadow and their friends had made it to the Crystal Empire.

(Music ends)

"Hey everybody and every pony, we're here," said Twilight.

As she said that Sonic, Shadow and their friends peered out of the trains windows.

"Oh wow look at this place," said Sonic.

"So this is the Crystal Empire?" Asked Tails.

"Yes Tails, this is the Crystal Empire," said Fluttershy.

"I remember the first time I came here, every pony was little nervous around me but soon they got use to me being here," said Nyx.

When everyone and every pony were looking out of the train at the Crystal Empire Sonic looked at Rainbow Dash and said to her.

"Um Rainbow Dash?"

Dash looked at their blue hedgehog and said.

"Yes what is it Sonic?"

But before Sonic could say anything the train stopped and the conductor said.

"All out for the Crystal Empire."

"Well everyone and every pony let's go and see my brother and my sister in law," said Twilight, as she left the car with her friends right behind her.

As they were heading towards the Crystal palace Starblaze appeared behind a bush and slowly followed them. In the palace a white unicorn was pacing back and forth.

"Shining, stop pacing they will be here soon," said a pink alicorn.

"I know Cadence, but I'm just have a bad feeling about this," said the white unicorn.

Just then the palace door opened and their stood a orange peguses with royal armor.

"Prince Shining Armor and Princess Cadence?" He asked.

"Yes Flash Sentry, what is it?" Asked Cadence.

Flash looked at the alicorn and unicorn and said.

"Your majesties our guest's have arrived."

As soon as Flash said that then Sonic, Shadow and their friends walked in, when Cadence saw Twilight she shouted.

"TWILIGHT!!!!"

When Twilight saw Cadence she shouted.

"CADENCE!!!!"

With that the two alicorns rushed toward each other and said.

"Sunshine, sunshine ladybugs wake clap your hooves and do a little shake."

When they were done Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Tails stared at them dumbfounded.

"Uh what in the world was that?" Knuckles asked.

"Oh that was my mommy's and auntie Cadence dance that they did when they were falls," said Nyx.

"Well that explains it," said Tails.

Just then Twilight came up with Cadence and her brother.

"Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Tails this is my sister in law Princess Cadence and my brother Prince Shining Armor."

With that Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Tails bowed low to the two ponies in front of them.

"It's nice to finally meet you Prince Shining Armor and Princess Cadence," said Shadow.

Shining Armor and Cadence smiled at Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Tails.

"And it's nice to finally meet you all too," said Shining Armor.

"Now everyone and every pony let's go and eat, our chefs have made us a great dinner," said Cadence.

"GREAT!!!!" They all said in unison.

As they set off to the dinning room Tails left his bag pack with the Chaos emeralds in it in the hall. Just then Starblaze saw him leave the emeralds and then he teleported back to Nightmare Amy. As Starblaze arrived back at his queens chambers she smiled at him.

(Big Boo's Haunt from Super Mario 64 starts to play)

"Ah Starblaze, welcome back what do you have to report now?" She asked.

"Well your majesty I'm happy to report that they left the Chaos emeralds in the storage closet in the palace, so that means you can carry out your plan," Starblaze said.

After hearing this Nightmare Amy started to laugh evilly.

"Ah yes now it is time for my plan to comments."

With that Nightmare Amy stood up and started to cast her spell.

"Form all that is evil and all that is nasty I command you evil spirit from the Chaos emeralds to rise and come to me and obey me."

Back at the Crystal palace the emeralds started to glow black and then a blast of dark energy shot out of them and started towards the frozen north. Suddenly as the dark energy came into the palace it shot down right in front of Starblaze and Nightmare Amy and then it formed into a dark blue hedgehog with red eyes, sharp teeth, sharp claws, and its quills were sharp and pointy.

"Ah at last I am free," said the hedgehog, and the he looked at the pony and the hedgehog In the room.

"So who do I have to thank for getting me out of those emeralds?" He asked.

Nightmare Amy stepped forward and said.

"That would be me hedgehog, Nightmare Amy."

"Well then I pelage my allegiance to you Nightmare Amy," said the hedgehog, with a bow.

Nightmare Amy smiled at that comment and said.

"Good now you will need a name like Mad God Ember Hewdraw, but for short I will just call you Chaos Phantom."

The hedgehog thought about the name and then smiled evilly.

"Chaos Phantom awaiting your orders my queen," he said as he bowed low to Nightmare Amy.

"Very good now hears the plain Chaos, I want you to go to the place called the Crystal Empire. There I want you to steal a crystal there called the Crystal Heart, and then stay in a forest called the Everfree Forest." Nightmare Amy said with an evil smile on her face.

"I see and why should I need to steal this Crystal Heart your majesty?" Asked Chaos Phantom.

"Ah you see Chaos, the Crystal Heart is filled with lots of power and it also holds the empire together, and without it the empire and all of it's citizens will fall," said Nightmare Amy.

As Chaos heard her plain he bowed low to her and said.

"Very well my queen, I will steal the Crystal Heart for you."

But before he could leave Nightmare Amy stopped him.

"Wait before you go take these with you," she said, as she handed him three ruby necklace's.

"What do you want me to do with these?" He asked.

Nightmare Amy chuckled.

"These belong to three of the greatest and most dangerous beings known as the sirens, if you find them give them these and they will be our evil friends."

"You got it your highness, but what if they fail us?" Asked Chaos.

"Oh well that's easy Chaos, just use your magic and drain their life force out of their necklace's," said Nightmare Amy.

With that Chaos Phantom bowed and then he vanished towards the Crystal Empire.

(Music ends)

Meanwhile in the Crystal Empire Sonic, Shadow, and the others got done eating.

"Wow that was really good," said Rarity.

"Yeah I've never had a better dinner," said Tail.

"I second that," said Knuckles.

"Well thanks you all," said Cadence.

Just then Sonic got up and walked over to Rainbow Dash.

"Um Rainbow Dash?" He asked.

"Yes, what is it Sonic?" Dash asked.

Sonic took a deep breath and said.

"Could you come with me outside for a minute?"

Rainbow looked at Sonic and then smiled.

"Yes of course Sonic."

With that Sonic and Rainbow Dash headed outside with everyone and every pony looking at them with lovey bubby eyes.

"Well, well, well, it looks like love is in the air with those two," said Cadence.

"Yep Sonic and Dashie have been in love with each other ever since the battle with Discord," said Pinkie Pie.

"And what about you Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow? Do you three have someone or some pony you love?" Asked Shining Armor.

After hearing this Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow blushed.

"Uh well I never did go out with anyone or any pony," said Tails.

"Same here," said Knuckles.

"I don't do love," Said Shadow.

When Shadow said this every pony gasped excepted for Knuckles and Tails.

"What do you mean you don't do love surgarcube?" Asked Applejack.

"Well what I mean is that I have never meant anyone or any pony who would be with me so that is why I don't do love."

Twilight looked at Shadow and said.

"Don't worry Shadow, I'm sure that you will find someone or some pony,"

"Twilight's right sugar, you will find love someday," said Applejack.

(Power hungry fool from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance starts to play)

Meanwhile outside of the palace Chaos Phantom appeared and looked around.

"So this is the Crystal Empire? Well now that I'm here it's time to find that Crystal Heart."

As he started to walk around the empire he spotted a Crystal shape heart spinning between two pillars.

"Ah that must be it," he said.

But before he could get his hands on it two ponies stopped him.

"Hey what are you doing? Get away from the Crystal Heart," said the pony with silver mane and tail.

"AHAHA!!!! If you think you two can stop me? Then try," said Chaos Phantom.

"Very well, you have left us no choice," said the other pony with dark blue mane and tail.

As they charged Chaos Phantom, they found them selves floating in the air.

"Hey what in the world is happening?" Asked the dark blue mane and tail.

"It's simple, I'm using my powers to levitate you so now I can get this Crystal Heart without anymore interruptions," said Chaos Phantom.

Just then Chaos Phantom came up to the Crystal Heart and took it, but when he did an alarm sounded. Meanwhile outside of the Crystal palace Sonic and Rainbow Dash looked up at the sky.

(Music ends and where does my heart beat now starts to play)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X85_W5K4pIU

"Wow it's so beautiful out here tonight, wouldn't you agree Sonic?" Asked Dash.

"Yeah it is beautiful," said Sonic nervously.

Rainbow looked at Sonic, confused.

"Uh Sonic? Are you ok?"

"Uh yes I'm fine," said Sonic.

Rainbow just shrugged and continued to look at the night sky, as Rainbow Dash continued to look up at the clear night time sky Sonic took a rainbow color box out and look at what was inside it and then he put it back and said.

"You know Dash, now that we are alone. Their is something that I have been meaning to ask you."

Rainbow looked back at Sonic and asked.

"Yes? What is it?"

Sonic took a deep breath and said.

"Well it's um, it's uh, it's like this. Rainbow Dash I would be most honored if you would......"

But before Sonic could say anything else they heard an alarm.

(Music ends and Sakuya Theme Remix - Night of Nights starts to play)

"Hey what is that sound?" Asked Sonic.

Just then Cadence, Shining Armor, and the rest of their friends arrived.

"Princess Cadence, what's going on?" Asked Rainbow.

"That sound can only mean one thing and that is that the Crystal Heart has been stolen," said Cadence.

Sonic was confused.

"What is the Crystal Heart?"

"The Crystal Heart darling is very important Crystal," said Rarity.

"Why is that?" asked Tails.

"Because without that Crystal Heart, the Crystal Empire and all of the citizens that live here could be destroyed," said Twilight.

"Yikes that is really bad," said Knuckles.

"Well what are we waiting for? let's go and get the Crystal heart back," said Shadow.

With that they all set off to save the Crystal Heart.

Meanwhile Chaos Phantom was looking at the Crystal Heart while the two guard ponies were still floating up in the air and the alarm was still sounding.

"Well I would love to stay and chat with you two, but I think it's time for me to head to the Everfree Forest."

But before Chaos Phantom could leave he saw Sonic, Shadow, and their friends arrive.

"Ah at last Sonic, Shadow, and their friends are here."

"Look their it is," said Applejack.

As they saw the hedgehog they all gasped.

"What the it's a hedgehog," said Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah and it almost looks like Sonic," said Fluttershy.

"Who are you and what are you doing with the Crystal Heart?" Asked Nyx.

"Well you see my child my name is Mad God Ember Hewdraw, but you can call me Chaos Phantom for short. And for my plain for the Crystal Heart well that's for me to know and you to find out," said Chaos Phantom, and with that he jumped over them and then he ran off.

"Hey he's getting away," said Pinkie.

"Well then let's get him," said Shadow.

So they all chased after Chaos Phantom to get the Crystal Heart back. As Sonic, Shadow, and the others ran after Chaos they could see him heading for the palace.

"Guys he's heading for the Crystal Palace," said Applejack.

"Yeah but what is he planning to do their?" Asked Tails.

"I don't know but we must stop him before we find out," said Shadow.

"Hey we almost have him," said Twilight,

But before they could get a hand or hoof on him he shouted.

"CHAOS CONTROL!!!!"

Just then he vanished.

"What the? What just happened?" Asked Spike.

"He just used chaos control," said Sonic.

"But that means that he was created by emeralds," said Knuckles.

"But how is that possible?" Asked Fluttershy.

"We'll deal with that later but right now we need to stop him," said Sonic.

With that they set off into the palace to find Chaos Phantom. Chaos was in the room with the Chaos Emeralds.

"HAHAHAHA!!!! That was too easy now for face two of my queen's plain,"

Just then he heard the door burst open and their was Sonic, Shadow and their friends along with Prince Shining Armor and Princess Cadence.

"There you are you intruder, now hand over the Crystal Heart now," said Shining.

"No way my queen wants me to renew her kingdom and that is what I'm going to do," said Chaos Phantom.

"Your queen? Who is she?" Asked Sonic.

"Oh you'll find out soon enough, but now I think it's time to leave now see ya,"

But before Chaos Phantom could say chaos control Sonic rushed him and knocked him down and sent the Crystal Heart flaying and then it disappeared into a mirror at the end of the room.

"Oh no the Crystal Heart," said Cadence.

Just then Chaos Phantom pushed Sonic off of him and went into the mirror after the Crystal Heart.

(Music ends)

"Did, did you guys just see that?" Asked Tails.

"Yeah he went inside of that mirror," said Shadow.

"Oh no, not the mirror," said Twilight.

"Why? What's wrong about this mirror?" Asked Shadow.

"You have to tell them Twilight," said Applejack.

With that Twilight nodded and began to tell Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Tails her adventure behind the mirror. When she was finished Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Tails stared at her with their mouths all the way down on the ground.

"Wow that is some story," said Knuckles.

"Yeah no kidding," said Tails.

"So what do we do now?" Asked Sonic.

"We need to get the Crystal Heart back before the citizens knows that it's gone," said Cadence.

"Right then me and Sonic will go and get the Crystal Heart back for you," said Shadow.

Sonic looked at Shadow and nodded.

"What about me? I would like to go," said Nyx.

"I would like to see this alternate dimention too," said Tails.

But Sonic and Shadow shook their heads.

"Sorry Tails but this mission is just for me and Shadow," said Sonic.

"Yeah and their is no way I'm going to let you go either Nyx," said Twilight.

"Oh ok," said Tails and Nyx together.

"But before we go we should take the Chaos Emeralds with us just incase," said Shadow.

Sonic nodded and got the bag with the emeralds inside it.

"Well we are off to get the Crystal Heart and stop Chaos Phantom," said Sonic.

"Good luck you two," said Shining Armor.

Sonic and Shadow nodded and then they went inside the mirror. But then after they went inside Nyx and Tails ran towards the mirror after them.

"NYX, TAILS, NO COME BACK!!!!" Shouted everyone and every pony.

But it was too late they were already inside the mirror following Sonic and Shadow to the alternate universe.

Author's Note:

Well guys I hope you enjoyed Chapter 1 of my new Sonic and Shadow in Equestria story and I would like you guys to know that the voting of the new intro for my Fourth Sonic and Shadow in Equestria story and it will end after I finish this story and I know some of you know about the songs I picked out and I got your vote's so this is for the people who don't know about it so here it is and for you guys to vote just leave a comment below and I'll do the rest. Ok guys so here are the four songs you will be voting.