• Published 22nd Jun 2014
  • 1,702 Views, 34 Comments

Chaotic Relationship - mlplover17



Rainbow Dash has always hated Discord. What happens when he saves her life?

  • ...
13
 34
 1,702

The Plan

Twilight was reading a book on alicorn magic, when she heard a knock on the door. She saw Fluttershy.

"Oh. Hi Fluttershy." she said with a smile.

"Hey Twilight. Can I come in? I need to talk to you about something important."

"Sure. Come on in." she said starting to look concerned.

"Are you okay?" she asked Fluttershy looking at the worried Pegasus.

"I'm fine, but I think there's something wrong with Rainbow Dash and Discord. Everyday at 2:00 she comes to my cottage and asks for Discord. Then, they fly off and Discord doesn't come back til 4." she said concerned.

"I noticed that too. She's never around. Strange." Twilight said rubbing her chin.

"Twilight we need to-" Applejack said walking into the library, with Rarity and Pinkie Pie, spotting the other two.

"Let me guess. Rainbow Dash?" asked Twilight. The others nodded their heads.

"Where is she?" AJ asked.

"She went somewhere with Discord. I'm worried about her. Discord too." Fluttershy said concerned.

"So are we. Well, we're at least concerned about Rainbow Dash." Rarity said.

"I think I have a plan." said Twilight with a smile on her face.

"Tell us!" said Pinkie excitedly.

"When Dash leaves Fluttershy's cottage with Discord, Fluttershy and I will follow her. You three will stay here and wait until we come back." Twilight said in a serious tone. The girls agreed with her plan. They set their plan into action the next day.