• Published 28th Oct 2011
  • 2,209 Views, 35 Comments

Requiem for a Pony - The Pony

  • ...
7
 35
 2,209

The real chapter 2

“When it’s cold outside” Rainbow said solemnly. “I love you” Applejack’s grave but no body. Also the other chapters two and three never happened forget Asia.

“Rainbow please” Twilight erupted. “You can’t keep moping about Applejack she died with medals.”

“But I loved her GASPS everyone gasps.” Rainbow told the tale.

“I know but it’s not like Luna.” She shook her face.

“NO!” Rainbow bucked Twilight in the left side brains and rain away.

The rain was falling and Lyra was alive again reading a bench. “How are you alive!?” Rainbow !?!??!ed.

“Bon-bon lived me!” Lyra’s.

“But she is dead too!”

“No the wizard!” She pointed to Discord who couldn’t do anything apparently.

“Help me!” No and Discord left.

“No that wizard” It wasn’t Discord.

“Oh hello can you help me.” The wizard Doctor Whooves agreed to use the magic. Then ninjas.

“Damned ninjas” Rainbow shot MW3 at them and they ran away.

“Come to Mount Big” said Doctors.

“I can’t!” Rainbow couldn’t no matter how hard she tried.

“Then no.” And Doctor timed away.

“I’m sorry Rainbow” Lyra symperized, making out with Bon-ban.

As Rainbow left she was hit by hard and fast like sex and thrown to wall. It was accindetal caused by Darpy Hooves. “DARPY!” Rainbow threw something.

“I’m sorry, ma’am, but I was flying too fast and I got dizzy. I really didn’t see you coming.” There was trembly in her voice as Rainbow threw more objects.

“You’re useless. And Raiinbow Rainboomed away but Darpy was up to something.

“I have this ancient artifact that lets me bring dead people back to life” she fell off a cliff.

“What do I do Fluttershy?” Rainbow to Fluttershy in her cottage she wasn’t hiding now.

“Don’t you have muffins” her soul appeared.

“No I think Darpy stole them.”

Back at Darpy she stole the muffins to flight but crashing. There was crash everywhere as Rainbow came back because she needs the muffin for the happy. Though it was too late because darpy ate the whole muffin and wished for wishes.

“Darpy will you enjoy me?” Rainbow has to beg.

“NO” Darpy wished death upon herself.

“NNNOOOO” Applejack yelled because she lost her love.

“Applejack you really must get over her she’s gone Cthulhu”

“But it shouldn’t” Appleajck had hard confessing that Rainbow Dash was dead too long.

“Pinkie we have to help Applejack” Pinkie agreed and shot Applehack with her party gun it hlped a bit.

“I still miss her” Darpy.

“We all miss Darpy but the story’s over” The End.