• Published 4th Jun 2014
  • 6,524 Views, 186 Comments

Kamen Rider/MLP: Battle For Equestria - KnightBrony



The Neo-Heisei Riders are summoned to Equestria to stop Chrysalis and Foundation X from destroying Equestria. Will they succeed? Only one way to find out.

  • ...
7
 186
 6,524

Chapter 12 - The End

Chapter 12

The End

When the blinding light of their combined attack faded, the Element Bearers and Riders found themselves back together as a group. Wizard, Fourze, Double, and OOO had reverted back to the standard forms, however, Gaim returned to his Kachidoki Arms form, the Kiwami Lockseed had somehow disappeared. Across from them was Chrysalis, although she was no longer in her Super Kaijin form, having been forced back into her original form. The Riders and Element Bearers watched as Chrysalis rose from the ground on wobbly legs, glaring daggers laced with venom at her foes.

“Huh…when someone does a Rider Kick, and an explosion happens, that usually means that the Kaijin gets destroyed,” said Fourze in confusion.

“The Elements of Harmony don’t destroy,” said Twilight. “They’re meant to bring balance and peace. The imbalance in this case being Chrysalis’ Kaijin powers, or am I incorrect in assuming that you can’t transform into one?”

Chrysalis, in an attempt to prove the stupid alicorn wrong, tried to tap into the part of herself that allowed her to change form into a Kaijin. But much to her dismay, she could no longer feel it, the power, the changes that were made to her body, were gone, she could clearly see the form of the Kaijin she wanted to assume, but her body would not comply with the transformation. Chrysalis kept trying, making straining noises as she tried to force her body into transforming, but this only made her expand more energy, causing her vision to double as her head spun.

“D-Damn you…you took my power away!” Chrysalis cursed.

“Chrysalis, it’s over, just give up!” Gaim stated.

“He’s right, surrender now and you’ll be granted a trial,” said Twilight.

Chrysalis scoffed at the idea of being put on trial by these ponies, she wasn’t in any way, shape or form, apologetic for what she did, either in the past or now. “I won’t be put through the farce of a trial and left to rot in a cell! You’d just love that wouldn’t you, Twilight Sparkle! Leaving me in some hole somewhere deep in the ground, like I did to you! What poetic justice that would be! Well forget it! I am a queen! And I will not be imprisoned.”

The Riders got into attack stances.

“You know, there is another option you’re not considering,” said Wizard.

“The Elements may not destroy monsters,” said Fourze.

“But our powers are uniquely suited for doing so,” said the right side of Double.

“You would be wise to take the Princess on her offer,” said OOO.

Chrysalis wasn’t a fool, she knew that these Riders weren’t bluffing, and after everything that she had done, Chrysalis was certain that Twilight Sparkle and her gaggle of friends would sit back and let them finish her off. She couldn’t die here, she had to live on, she had to get her revenge on Twilight Sparkle somehow. If she was going to die, she would do so while taking the upstart alicorn with her. But the only thing sweeter than that would be her living on while Twilight died. That’s when it hit her, Chrysalis glanced over her shoulder, staring directly at the reactor. A devious, maniacal smile split her face as she turned back to face her enemies.

“There’s a third option you’re not all seeing,” said Chrysalis.

“Yeah, and what’s that?!” Rainbow dared ask.

“WE ALL DIE TOGETHER!!!”

Chrysalis charged up her magical energy, Twilight quickly formed a barrier to protect them, but to their shock, Chrysalis turned around and fired a mana beam straight for the reactor core. The emerald beam burned through the oscillating rings and hit the core dead center. The ball of energy began to radiate with the same energy that she shot it with, causing a chain reaction within the core that made it spew out emerald lightning bolts everywhere. One hit the ceiling and burned the roof as it caused an explosion in its wake, another hit the bottom and hit more of the systems down below. More and more bolts were let loose as the platform became unstable.

“CHRYSALIS, YOU’RE INSANE!” Gaim exclaimed.

“Maybe! But so long as you all die with me, then my life is a small price to pay!!!” The Changeling Queen proclaimed.

One of the lightning bolts blasted towards them, cleaving the platform in half. The side Chrysalis was on snapped off and began to plummet downwards, all while The Queen of the Changelings laughed insanely as she fell down the metal chasm below, along with the burned half of the platform, her laughter still echoing loudly amongst the explosions that were going off around them.

“That witch was – pardon my Prench – BUCKING INSANE!” Rarity stated.

“No doubts there!” Fourze agreed.

“We need to get out of here,” said OOO.

The group was about to turn towards the doorway, until another emerald lightning bolt hit the door and made it explode, boring a hole right through it and sitting it on fire, effectively blocking their way out.

“Okay, that’s not an option. Any others?” Pinkie asked.

“I could teleport us, but after all that, I don’t know if I have enough power to get everyone away from here,” said Twilight with worry.

“You’re not the only mage here, Twilight,” said Wizard. “If you funnel your magic into my Connect Ring we can generate enough power to get everyone off of this ship.”

“Will that work?” Applejack asked.

Another powerful explosion went off behind them.

“Better than exploding,” said Double.

Wizard took out his Connect Ring and placed it on his right hand, at the same time, Twilight’s horn began to glow and then streamed her magical power into the ring on Wizard’s hand.

LUPACHI MAGIC TOUCH GO!

LUPACHI MAGIC TOUCH GO!

The emerald energy bolts were becoming more frequent and more violent, some nearly hitting the Riders in their heads, and almost blasting off Rainbow’s wings, which forced her to keep her hooves on the floor.

“Let’s hope this works!”

GREAT CONNECT, PLEASE!

A large magic circle appeared under them, it bore the glyph markings of Wizard, but instead of the normal red color, it was lavender colored to match Twilight’s magic. The circle rose swiftly just as a huge emerald bolt snapped towards them. By the time the bolt struck, the circle disappeared, along with its occupants.

***

On the outside, the Secondary Riders, Princesses Celestia and Luna, and Spike had beaten back a good majority of the Changeling Kaijin. However, something happened that made them all stop. The Exodus had rumbled and shook for the past few minutes now, but that was probably to be expected due to their friends doing battle within the Exodus. However, if it was going good or bad was anyone’s guess, but they had faith in their friends that they were going to win.

That was when a bigger quake occurred that almost threw all those who weren’t flying to their rears. The rumblings just got bigger as the sound of an explosion echoed through the metal and to the outside. For a moment, they believed that this might mean something terrible happened to their friends, but that changed when they noticed the Changelings began to feel pain.

“What’s happening to them?” Baron asked.

“I am not sure, but…Sister, do you think?” Luna asked.

“Think what?” Meteor inquired.

“The Changelings are a Hive Mind, if they’re feeling pain then that might mean that Chrysalis was defeated!” Celestia stated with a bit of relief in her voice.

“YES!” Spike exclaimed.

The rumbling got more violent as another explosion caught their attention, but this one was louder and sounded closer.

“That didn’t sound good! You don’t think whatever they did might’ve destroyed whatever it is that’s making this thing stay in the air, do you?” Beast asked.

Accel shook his head in dismissal of the notion. “No, they wouldn’t be so callous as to actually fight where the ship draws its power.” That was when several huge bolts of emerald lightning came blasting through the hull of the ship, taking out a few of the Changeling Kaijin that hadn’t been destroyed yet. “Let it be known, I blame Hidari for this.”

“That’s our cue to leave!” Birth exclaimed.

“EVERYONE TO ME!!!” Celestia shouted. The Riders gathered around Celestia, the older alicorn looked to her younger sister. “LUNA, TOGETHER!”

“RIGHT!”

Celestia and Luna’s horns began to glow with built up magic, both mares were weak from constant battle, but they had to do this or else they’d lose five more protectors. A bubble of gold and navy magic encircled the eight individuals, and with great effort, the bubble flashed and the eight were gone from the hull of the Exodus. In the distance, they reappeared on the hull of the XVIII. The toll was taken as Celestia and Luna collapsed, Meteor and Accel quickly helped the two alicorns to stay standing. From their new vantage point, they watched as the Exodus exploded from the inside out, bolts of emerald lightning continued to ravage the ship, piercing the hull and causing one explosion after the other until, finally, the big one happened.

The unstable energy finally broke down and unleashed its full fury as a giant ball of emerald light engulfed the entire ship in a huge explosion. Any Changeling Kaijin that were still left behind were instantly vaporized, along with the remnants of the ship itself.

Spike slowly stepped forward, his lower lip trembling as his eyes glistened with the beginnings of tears. Meteor clenched his fist in anger and sorrow while Accel did the same with his free hand. Baron rested his spear on his shoulder and looked down, Kouta may’ve been a rival and annoying at times, but he was still an ally, and one of his few actual friends willing to put up with this stubbornness.

Beast growled and stamped his foot as he said, “Dammit Haruto…”

“Hino…” Birth lamented.

Celestia and Luna perked up, sensing a familiar magical energy. The solar and lunar princesses looked up just in time to witness a magic circle open up, and from it plopped down Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, Fluttershy, Double, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, and Gaim. All eleven landed on the hull of the ship in one big pile, making them all groan from exhaustion and the pain of landing on top of each other.

“Ow…Wizard…good sir, could you have possibly insured our landing was softer?” Rarity asked.

“Sorry…I was trying to work fast and get us off that ship. Ow…just be grateful we didn’t end up falling through the air,” Wizard replied.

“I sure as sugar am…now, could some of y’all get offa me? Somethin’s pokin’ me in the side, and I can’t tell if it’s a horn, or someone’s armor,” said Applejack.

“And my wings are cramping up,” Rainbow added.

“Um, sorry to be a bother, mine are too,” said Fluttershy quietly.

Everyone just gaped at the sight of their friends alive, Spike pushed past the Secondary Riders and cried tears of joy as a smile spread across his face. “TWILIGHT! EVERYONE!” When some of them were up, Spike dashed towards them and barreled into Twilight, burying his face in her chest fur. “You made it! You’re alive!”

“Oh, Spike, please don’t be too rough, I’m sore all over after that fight,” said Twilight.

“Sorry, sorry, but I’m just really happy you guys are okay!” Spike bawled.

Twilight smiled and hugged him despite her soreness, her number one assistant, her close friend, her little brother, her surrogate son, he must’ve been so worried when the ship exploded. “We’re okay, Spike.” Twilight took a moment to look around, at the Kamen Riders who came to save their world, her friends who were now safe, and to the princesses. “We’re all okay.”

***

(Moments before the explosion)

One of the lightning bolts blasted towards them, cleaving the platform in half. The side the Chrysalis was on snapped off and began to plummet downwards, all while The Queen of the Changeling laughed insanely as she fell down the metal chasm below, along with the burned half of the platform, her laughter still echoing loudly amongst the explosions that were going off around them.

Chrysalis kept laughing, but somewhere in her mind, she knew, she knew that she couldn’t die that easily. No, if her vengeance was to be complete, she needed to live, live to see Equestria’s sorrow over the loss of their protectors, their princesses, and then their fear when they realized that Chrysalis was alive, and that all that awaited them was despair and fear.

One of the lightning bolts whizzed past Chrysalis and blasted a hole straight through the hull of the ship. With a devilish grin, Chrysalis readied herself to fly through the hole and live to fight another day. But the crackling of another lightning bolt caught her attention, she looked up and watched as yet another of the green bolts flashed towards her. Chrysalis hurriedly used what was left of her mana to form a barrier around herself. The emerald lightning bolt smashed against her shield, making Chrysalis’ mind recoil with pain from the sheer power and force of the bolt itself.

The bolt pushed against her, but Chrysalis pushed back, causing the bolt to bend at a right angle and push her along with it. Chrysalis pinballed within the hull of the ship as the lightning bolt tried to strike her, fed by a near endless supply of power, it would only stop when it found something solid to strike against. Meanwhile, all Chrysalis could do was brace and pray that she could hold the barrier long enough to get away from the bolt. Cracks started to form on her shield, spreading with each passing second and making the Changeling Queen panic.

The reactor pulsed and the bolt received a power boost that doubled its size and punched a hole through the hull just as the reactor went critical and exploded. The bolt surged along Chrysalis’ shield, seeping through cracks and zapping her, drawn to the one thing that was conducting energy like a lightning rod, her horn. Chrysalis cried out in pain as she felt the electrical energy course through her brain, but Chrysalis had to hold on, she couldn’t let the barrier down or else she’d certainly die from the impact of wherever she landed, if she landed.

A green sphere, too small to see from a distance, flew further and further away. That sphere, where Chrysalis continued to grunt and scream in pain, eventually landed in a veritable wasteland, busting through several layers of a rock before finally stopping. A crater formed from her harsh impact, the barrier gone, and leaving Chrysalis lying prone on the ground. Her horn continued to spark and fizzle, but after a few more seconds finally stopped.

It would be several minutes before Chrysalis finally awoke, her body hurt all over, her head hurt even more, and she felt very drained. “What…Where…Where am I?” Chrysalis, shakily, rose to her hooves and looked at her surroundings. “What happened to me…?” Chrysalis tried to remember, but every time she did, a pain like a sharp knife erupted in her head. “GAH! Why does my head hurt so much!”

Chrysalis tried to remember again and again, but each time she did her head only hurt even more. The only thing she could grasp, one memory that appeared very clearly, was the image of Shining Armor and Princess Cadance. The moment when they combined their magical powers and forced her Changelings and herself out of Canterlot.

“Damn it, it must’ve been those two…how long have I been out?!” Chrysalis shuffled about as if the area would give her answers. “Damn those ponies, that blast must’ve thrown me far from Canterlot. That amount of magical power would explain this stabbing pain in my head, ugh, and the pain that I’m feeling throughout my body.”

Chrysalis glanced about the area, stopping when she found a rock formation, she was strangely drawn to this rock and began to inspect it. She could feel a strange energy coming off the rock itself, Chrysalis looked about the cavern a bit more and realized that perhaps this was a blessing in disguise. Her plan to take over Canterlot was flawless, she just didn’t account for one pesky unicorn mare to be so suspicious of her disguise, and so damn clingy with her brother. Honestly, it makes someone wonder if there wasn’t something else going on there.

“In any event…things will be different this time. I’ll find the rest of my Changelings and we’ll form a new hive right here.” Chrysalis stood atop of the rock formation and looked up at a gaping hole that she could only assume was how she got in. “Mark my words, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance, I’ll have my revenge on you yet! And Twilight Sparkle, I won’t make the same mistake twice, you’re the first one I’ll come after, I won’t allow you or your friends to mess up my plans again!!!”

Chrysalis’ laughter echoed through the rocks of the cavern, for soon, this would be her new hive, her new base of operations, the place from which she was to begin the complete takeover of Equestria. And they won’t see it coming.

***

A couple of hours passed and the heroes of Equestria were treated to a little snack before their departure. And by “little” I mean it was a mini banquet, understandably, everyone was tired and hungry from the battles, so allowing a brief respite was warranted. Everyone was gathered around a large table in the ship’s mess hall, the Riders, the Elements, Spike, and the Princesses, all just enjoying a snack as they took a moment to relax after a hard-fought battle. As stated earlier, Haruto was eating several powdered sugar donuts, the other partook as well, feeling that it was needed. Of course, Kosuke Nitoh, Kamen Rider Beast, broke out a bottle of mayonnaise and slathered the donuts he ate with it, making those around him give a slight cringe from the weird food combo.

“Hey, can I try that?” Pinkie asked.

“Sure,” said Nitoh as he poured some on another donut, “Here you go!”

“Thanks!” Rainbow and Applejack watched as their friend munched on the donut and scrunched their faces in slight disgust. It was known amongst their friends that Pinkie Pie had an iron stomach, and had made a few “out there” recipes, but this was something else. After scarfing down the condiment topped treat, Pinkie smacked her lips. “Mmm, not bad! Can I have another one!”

The others made faces of revulsion at the idea of putting such a condiment on a sweet tasting confection like a donut, just thinking of the contrasting tastes made them shake their heads.

“Hey.”

Haruto glanced to his left and saw Shining Armor approach the table where everyone was sitting. The magical Rider rolled his eyes, he was a little worried that the stallion was going to say something again about how despite the fact that they won the battle and saved the world that he didn’t trust them or whatever. However, Shining didn’t do that, instead he bowed his head to Haruto and the rest of the Riders.

“I’m sorry,” he said.

The main Riders were definitely shocked at the action, believing the stallion too stubborn and prideful to apologize.

“You were right, I had a personal vendetta against Chrysalis for what she did to me, my wife, and my little sister. On top of that, she got foreign aid from creatures that looked similar to you, so my paranoia was heightened, but that’s no excuse for my actions,” said Shining Armor.

Twilight stood up and walked to her big brother’s side. “Shining Armor, it’s understandable, I mean, yes, you were kind of acting like a jerk towards the Riders, but we get it.”

“I used a forbidden spell to try and take out Chrysalis, damning the consequences to myself, just to finally destroy that bug…as well as denying help from those whom the Elements of Harmony themselves called upon to help save our world…” Shining Armor looked towards the Princesses and said, “Your majesties, I would like to formally abdicate all my duties and authority as a Royal Guard Captain, and request to be imprisoned for the use of a forbidden spell.”

“WHAT?!” Twilight exclaimed.

“Hey, now, that’s going a bit overboard, don’t you think?” Gentaro asked.

“We really didn’t take that much offense to it, your majesties,” said Kouta as he pleaded on behalf of Shining Armor.

“Yeah, we all had that one moment when we were caught up in something to the point of getting tunnel vision. This one does it almost every day,” said Shotaro as he pointed his thumb at Phillip.

Phillip raised an eyebrow at his partner, but nonetheless agreed with him.

“I can understand the drive to defeating one’s enemy with everything you’ve got, especially if it’s one that has wronged you. It can be consuming,” Kaito commented.

Ryusei (Kamen Rider Meteor), stood up and bowed to the two diarchs. “I too know about being consumed with rage and vengeance; it can be overpowering. I don’t know this…uh…guy, that well, but I can tell that he is someone honorable if Gentaro has no hard feelings for him.”

Celestia and Luna looked at each other, having a silent discussion between them. When it seemed it was over, the diarchs of Equestria addressed the group.

“Shining Armor, we reject your resignation and you will not be imprisoned,” said Celestia.

“B-But Princess Celestia I–!”

“Made a mistake,” Luna interrupted. “You are a pony, mortal, not a god. I am living proof that even an immortal is not infallible, what matters is that you learn from your mistake, and do better in the future. Isn’t that right, Sister?”

Celestia smiled at her little sister. “Yes, indeed it is.”

Shining Armor tried to say something contrary, but his objections died on his lips when he looked around and saw the faces of the Main Riders, despite his abrasiveness during this whole mess, they didn’t hold anything against him. He really was worried that he had alienated these heroes to the point of them not caring anymore, but it seems that was an unwarranted fear. They understood why he felt that way and were willing to forgive him.

Shining Armor sighed and smiled at the gathered heroes and rulers. “I can’t thank you enough, and again, I’m sorry for the way I’ve acted.”

“Oh, come off it Shining Armor.” A flash of light went off above the unicorn stallion, revealing the Spirit of Chaos as he lounged in the air. “If they can forgive someone like me, then you really should accept it and move on.”

“Thank you, Discord,” Shining grumbled.

“Discord, I thought you were getting the portal ready?” Twilight asked.

“Oh, that, it’s been ready.”

“What?! How long?!” Rainbow asked.

Discard reached behind his back and pulled out a pocket watch from out of nowhere. “About two hours and…hmmm…thirty minutes.”

“Guess, that means it’s time for us all to head back to our homes,” said Terui.

The group got up from the table and began walking to the next room. Inside was a large magic circle was erected, the very same that was used to summon the secondary Riders. Discord snapped his fingers and the circle came to life, creating a large portal for the Rider’s to return to their world. The Main Riders and Secondary Riders each stood by the portal and looked back on the group of Equestrian denizens that had called them here to save their world.

“I’m sorry that you came to our world under such dire circumstances, but I’m glad that you were willing to fight for us,” said Celestia.

Gentaro beat his fist against his chest and held it out towards the equines as he said, “Never be sorry for making new friends, in good or bad times, friendships are the best thing to have!”

“Gentaro is right, we’re glad to have come, maybe next time it won’t be to stop an invasion,” said Haruto.

“I hope you come back! I never got to throw you a ‘Welcome to Equestria’ party!” Pinkie exclaimed.

Shotaro tipped his hat to their friends. “We’ll look forward to it, Miss Pie.”

Twilight stepped forward and reached out her hoof, Kouta met her in the middle, knelt before her, and shook her hoof. “I’m glad the Elements of Harmony called upon you all, and I wish you luck in your worlds as well.”

“The same for you, Twilight,” said Kouta.

Spike walked up to Eiji and said, “I’m glad you finally found your catchphrase.”

“Thanks to you, little guy,” Eiji replied.

Shotaro raised an eyebrow and smirked as he asked, “What’s this about a ‘catchphrase’?”

“Uh, nothing!”

Kaito walked up behind Kouta and tapped him on the shoulder. “It’s time, the others need us back in Zawami City.”

Kouta nodded. “Right, unfortunately, we have our own battles to win, and our own evils to defeat.”

“If you ever need a hand, don’t hesitate to call on us. Kamen Riders stick together,” said Terui.

Kouta and Kaito nodded.

“Same goes for you all, if you need us again, the Kamen Riders will always reach out and help those in need,” said Eiji.

With those words, the Riders walked towards their portals as their new Equestrian friends said their goodbyes.

“Bye y’all!”

“Safe travels, Darlings!”

“Keep bein’ awesome, we’ll hold down the fort here!”

“Goodbye and be safe!”

“Farwell, Riders!”

The ten Riders waved their hands and smiled as they stepped through the portal, returning to their world to do what they did best, be heroes. The equines watched as the portals shrunk until they fizzled out into nothing. Spike sidled next to Twilight and nudged his mother/sister/friend.

“Yes, Spike?” Twilight asked.

“Is there any way you could – I don’t know – make me one of those cool Driver belts?” Spike asked with big innocent eyes.

Twilight rolled her eyes and chuckled at her little brother/son/friend. “No, Spike, I think you do pretty well on your own.”

“Well, what about me?!” Rainbow Dash asked as she hovered over Twilight.

Twilight placed her hoof against her forehead, and she shook her head. “No, Rainbow Dash, no belt for you either.”

Shining Armor stepped next to his little sister. “Twily, LSBFF, I was just thinking–”

“NO ONE IS GETTING A DRIVER!”

“Just hear us out!” Rainbow, Shining, and Spike said at the same time.

“NO!” Twilight proclaimed as she began running away from the trio.

The others couldn’t help but laugh as they watched Twilight try to run away from the trio that were pitching her ideas on what their Driver’s would look like, as well as their armor and hero names. Even Celestia and Luna got in on the laughter. But Twilight was right about one thing, there was no need for Drivers, so long as they had the Magic of Friendship, they could stand up to any threat. And should a threat arise that was too great, they knew that those great, brave masked heroes would come and defend the innocent against all evil, those brave warriors known…as Kamen Riders.