• Published 24th May 2014
  • 2,253 Views, 79 Comments

The Last of a Warrior Race: Twilight's Unknown Past - Shazam 25



When Twilight has a strange dream about new types of Unicorns she discover that she is one of last surviving ones

  • ...
26
 79
 2,253

Twilight reborn! The War Unicorns Arrives

Twilight stand in froth of King Kai, for the pass five months Twilight learn martial arts and all the attacks King Kai had for her. Her fur coat, mane and tail was a mess but she wasn't looking at that. Twilight smile, she felt a lot stronger than before.

"Well, today your last day of Training with me Twilight. I must say, you a very talent unicorn even for a War Unicorn." King Kai said.

"Thanks, it just happens to be I have great teachers." Twilight said and they both laugh.

Twilight stop laughing as a thought cross her mind.

"AH! MY FRIENDS DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY'RE COMING! THEY'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME I GET BACK!" Twilight shouted.

"Huh? Oh! That right, here I'll help you." King Kai said and turn his back to her.

"Now place your hoof on my back and think real hard on who you what to talk to and I'll take care of the rest." He said turning his head to her.

"Huh?", Twilight ask and place her hoof on his back, "Like this?"

"Good! Now think on who you want to talk to." He said

Princess Celestia, Princess Celestia can you hear me? It me Twilight! Twilight thought.


Back at Equsetria, the training was done and Celestia send the Mane five back to their homes until they learn when the War Unicorns arrive.

Princess Celestia? Princess Celestia! A voice rang in her head.

Celestia knew the voice, however, and was highly surprise.

"Twilight? Is that you?" Celestia ask out loud.

Hey she can hear me. It good to hear your voice, it been so long. Twilight said to her.

"Yes, but how are you...?" Celestia started to ask.

I'm here with King Kai in the Otherworld. He been training me. Twilight explain.

"King Kai? Otherworld? What are you taking about my Student?" Celestia ask.

I can't explain right now, Where are my friends? Twilight said.

"I send them to their homes, We been training for the arrival of the War Unicorns, thanks to what you and Luna saw while fighting Flame Hooves, we're able to use the same type of attacks like him." Celestia answer.

Ok, I need you to get them together and be ready. The War Unicorns are on their way and they'll be there tomorrow. Twilight told her

"TOMORROW?!", Celestia yell for she didn't think there be there that soon, "Are you sure?!"

Yes, I'm going to join the fight so make sure you and the others keep them busy until I arrive. I know the Elements are unless until I come back. Twilight said.

"Ok, and Twilight." Celestia said.

Yeah? Twilight ask.

"I miss you." Celestia said with tears in her eyes.

I miss you too, see ya soon. Twilight said and her voice fade from her mind.

Celestia dried her tears and call for one of her guards. If the War Unicorns are coming tomorrow then they will be ready.

Twilight reborn! The War Unicorns Arrives!


"Ok, I'll was able to talk to my student and he and his friends are a bit busy get ready to get you to come back to life, but first why don't we go over what you learn, to see if your ready." King Kai said.

Twilight nods, she wasn't sure how she was going to come back to life, but she trust King Kai.

"Ok, Bubbles your up first." King Kai said and Bubbles stood right next to Twilight.

"Ready? GO!" King Kai said and both Twilight and Bubbles started to run.

Bubbles didn't get far before Twilight caught him in her hooves. King Kai stop the watch-clock he had and look at it in shock.

"0.8 seconds?! You tie the record!" He said.

Twilight just smile.

"Alright, Gregory." He said next.

"You got it, I just hope she doesn't over do it this time." He said.

Twilight smile as she stood in her back hooves and Bubbles gave her the mallet.

"Ready? GO!" King Kai said again and Gregory cover himself in a blue ball and flew towards Twilight.

Twilight disappear without using magic and reappear right behind Gregory and hit his head. King Kai check watch-clock and was shock even more.

"2.8 seconds! Unbelievable!", He said before recovering, "Ok now lets see how you do with the Spirit Bomb."

Twilight nods and starts to focuse her inner powers that King Kai told her about. Soon everything around them started to look like it was moving around and Twilight was the one to make it do it. Twilight rise her hooves in the sky and all the energy went to her. Twilight lower her right hoof and saw the energy on it.

"How am I doing so far King Kai?" Twilight ask.

King Kai nods and said, "Very Good, now for the finally piece."

Like with Goku, King Kai brought a brick that floated over to him and said, "Try to sense the brick while it moving at super speed."

Twilight nods and watch as the brick was thrown behind her. Twilight stood still even after King Kai Shouted, "SUPER SPEED, GO!"

Twilight remain still, tracking when and where the brick will be. Then she look to her left and let out a shout and threw the Sprit Bomb that hit the Brick dead on. There was a bit of a wind storm but once it clam down King Kai stood there in shock again.

"I don't believe it! Nobody but Goku has master the Sprit Bomb in a short amount of time." He said.

"Well, the sprit bomb is powerful, in fact I say it more powerful than Alicorns magic." Twilight said.

"Yes, and remember the spirit bomb draws all living things energy from it and collects in one ball. Here, you can see a faction of it power, but on Equestria it can be much more powerful because there more life there." King Kai said.

"Don't worry King Kai, I won't use it unless I need to." Twilight said.

"Good, Oh! They're ready. You ready to be brought back to life?" King Kai said then ask.

"Ready?! You bet I am!" Twilight shouted.

"Good, but before I tell them let's do something about your look." King Kai said and a short but quick glow appear on Twilight.

Twilight look to see that her fur coat, Mane, and Tail were fix. She look just like the way she came here.

"Wow! You fix my fur coat up. Even my mane and tail. Thanks King Kai." Twilight said.

"Not only did I fix them up, I also made the stronger and lighter than before." He said.

"Really? That amazing!" Twilight said before the ring above her disappear.

"Oh they wish you back. Your halo is gone." King Kai said.

"Really? Wow!", Twilight said before another thought cross her mind, "Wait! How am I going to get home?"

"Huh? Oh that, When I first come to that problem, I had no idea how and I still don't." King Kai said stated that he come to this problem before.

"WHAT?! You mean I have to take Snake Way all the back?! But it took me five months to get here!" Twilight shouted.

"Not on the way back! You must faster and stronger now, it will take you a shorter amount time to reach the end, two days at the most." King Kai yell back.

"I don't have two days! My friends will be gone by then!" Twilight yell.

"Stop being a baby and get going! If you head off now you cover a lot of ground and make it before two days are up!" King Kai shout back.

Twilight just look at King Kai and nods.

"Alright, I head off right now. Once I get back to Equestria, those War Unicorns are going to learn that nopony hurts my friends." Twilight said.

"Yeah that the Spirit! By the way.", King Kai said, "Because you were brought back alive without your body, you will have to return to it before fighting the War Unicorns. If you don't return to it before it destroy, you will fade from the worlds."

"WHAT?!" Twilight shouted.

"Now get going! You're wasting time!" King Kai said.

"Right! I'll visit the next time I'm dead. Hope it not for a while though." Twilight said and ran off.

Hm, just like Goku. Those two are alike in many ways, well except for eating habits any ways. King Kai thought before seeing Twilight running back towards him.

"GAH! Move! She doing what Goku did!" He yell and he, Bubbles and Gregory jump out of the way as Twilight jump right back on the tail of snake way.

"She so much like Goku." King Kai said and laugh.

Twilight jump though Snake Way, surprise at her new found speed.

"This is awesome! I bet I can give Rainbow Dash a run for her money! HAHAHA!" Twilight said laughing then remember something.

Wait a minute!, She thought and land on snake way and started to fly at inhuman speeds, this is no time to be messing around! I got to get back to Equestria, my body, and get to my friends before the War Unicorns kill them all.


A portal open in the skies of Equestria and a yellow and red spears appear and crush land near Ponyville. The War Unicorns has arrive and Equestria is in danger.

Fire Sun and Sunset Shimmer step out of their holes and sees a small village close by.

"Well, That a nice peaceful village, too bad it not going to be peaceful for long." Fire Sun said and ready his magic.

"Stand down Fire Sun.", Sunset said, "We can have as much fun as we what after we find the Elements of Harmony."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. It must be that village lucky day today. It bad it luck won't ran forever." Fire Sun said.

Then the scouters on their eyes beep.

"Hm, What this? There are five power levels that over 1,000 and two over 1,500." Fire Sun said.

"Yes, The two strong ones must be what Flames Hooves was talking to when he arrive here." Sunset said.

"They seems to be a few miles away from here but, I think we can take them no sweat." Fire Sun said and punch his hooves together.

"Might as well, I did say that hope for a god fight." Sunset said and both War Unicorns flew off.

Ponyville was lucky today, but can the Mane Six and the Princesses beat them?


Meanwhile at Canterlot, Celestia as told the Mane Six and her sister about Twilight discovery.

"What the Otherworld?" Rainbow ask.

"I do not know, but it seems Twilight knows it more than I do." Celestia answer.

"But Twilight dead, there no way she could join the fight, right?" Rarity ask.

"Twilight mention she was with some pony and was training as well." Celestia answer again.

Then they all felt something heading their way. Even though Twilight told them that she was able to sense other power levels, they ben learning it too. Celestia, Luna and Rarity had no trouble mastering it while Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy had lots of trouble but mange to do it.

"What are these powers, the closing in fast!" Rarity said.

"They move as fast as Rainbow Dash, but there no way." Applejack said as well

"It the War Unicorns! Twilight was right! They're here and they are coming for us first!" Rainbow shouted.

"Quickly we must cut them off before they arrive here, we need to fight them in a place without any ponies around." Luna said.

They others nods and Celestia, Luna, Rainbow, and Fluttershy flew out of the castle as the rest ran though the town.


Fire Sun was have the time of his life, this dimension was a lot like their home dimension. Even Sunset Shimmer was enjoying the view as they flew.

"WOW! I guess sending Fire Spark here wasn't a bad idea after all! Hey maybe after we wipe out the habits here we can live here! Reborn our race, what ya think, Sunset Shimmer?" Fire Sun ask.

"A nice thought, but I'll have to pass that up, Even though I would like to see our race reborn, I don't what every one to think that the War Unicorns had chosen a weak planet to live on." Sunset said. Still this is not a bad place. It nice but too nice for my taste, but I'll give it some thought later on.

"Hey Sunset Shimmer, four power levels we read before are heading your way." Fire Sun said.

"Hm, Well they must of learn about our arrival. They say we go say hello?" Sunset ask.

"You bet, this is going to be fun!" Fire Sun agree.


Back at Snake Way Twilight was still head down Snake Way, Because she was still to far away, she could sense anything but had a feeling that the War Unicorns had made it to her home.

Grrr, hang in there girls. I'm on my way! Twilight thought as she jump down Snake Way.


Celestia, Luna, Rainbow Dash, and Luna stop at a clear spot and waited for the others.

"Nice choice, Luna!," Rainbow said, "There nothing here but giant rocks. Not a single pony in sight."

"Thank you Lady Rainbow Dash, I know Twilight would not what us to fight in the city." Luna said.

"We just have to wait for the others, I quiet surprise Fluttershy, you were able to keep up with the rest of us." Celestia said.

"Well um...Luna did help me with my flying a little during our own training...I mean if that alright with you." Fluttershy said meekly.

"You know I'm not sure if I should laugh or hurl." Said a deep male voice.

The Alicorns and the Pegasi look up to see two unicorns floating above them.

"What the?!" Rainbow shouted, "Are they flying?!

"They must be the War Unicorns." Celestia said and the others got ready.

"Oh they heard about us, Sunset Shimmer." The male unicorn said.

"Yes Fire Sun, it make sense. Flames Hooves did tell them what he was when the came here." A female voice said.

Sunset and Fire Sun land in the ground and look at the four.

"Check it out, Ponies with wings." Fire Sun said.

"Ah, yes a rare race indeed. We heard stories about them but this is the first time we seen them." Sunset agree.

"Huh? Hey wait a minute those two there, they have both horns and wings! Could they be a sub-species of the Aliyans?" Fire Sun said when noticing Celestia and Luna.

"Hm your right. They do look a little like the Aliyans." Sunset said.

"Aliyans? What are Aliyans?" Rainbow ask.

"The only race in the dimensions to match us. We love fighting them. It a shame we force them to leave." Fire Sun partly explain.

"No matter, hey Fire Sun. Do you still have those Saibmens we got from those creatures with tails?" Sunset ask.

"Ah, I see where you're going with this. Hang on a sec." He said and started to look though his armor.

"Saibmens? What are those?" Fluttershy ask scare.

"You'll see." Sunset said.

"Here the little buggies are." Fire Sun said as he pull out a small bottle with six green seeds and some kind of green liquid on the bottom.

"Hm, Six left. Oh well, it more than enough to see how well you do." Fire Sun said and she lower his head to the ground.

"The ground here should do. I dislike using my horn but no point on complaining." He said as he poke hole in the ground and plant the seeds.

"Why is he planting seeds? Ain't there suppose to be a fighting race?" Rainbow ask.

"Be warn Rainbow Dash, those are no normal seeds." Luna said.

Fire Sun water them with the green liquid and threw the bottle away.

"There we are, I have to say it was a good idea to trust those tail creatures that just like us. Down to the last of their kind." Fire Sun said before the ground rise and out bust six green creatures that they guess where call Saibmens.

The Saibmens look at them and laugh. Rainbow, Luna, and Celestia ready themselves for a fight while Fluttershy stood there in total shock.

"Your targets on the four in froth of you, however leave one of the Alicorns alive. We need to know where the Elements of Harmony are." Sunset said.

The four ponies that was there now was shock.

"How did you know about the Elements?" Rainbow ask in surprise.

"Oh, you mean Flames Hooves never told you?", Sunset ask and tap her scouter, "Our scouters also work as commotions to one another."

"Doesn't matter, get them." Fire Sun said and the Saibmens charge at them

"Here they come! Let see how much of our training pay off!" Rainbow said as herself Celestia and Luna ready themselves and Fluttershy just stood there in shock once more.

The Six Saibmens first show the ponies their powers by destroying a few boulders then attacking them.

Rainbow, Celestia, and Luna respond in kind move at inhuman speeds they learn over the pass year. Fluttershy was confuse and look around trying to find them.

Soon they all stop and Fluttershy could see them again. But she fail to notices that one of the Saibmens got behind her. Fluttershy heard it laugh and turn slowly around. The Saibmen laugh and knock Fluttershy away. Fluttershy land on the ground holding her side. She look up to see two more Saibmens rush at her but stop as Luna appear in front of them.

"Lady Fluttershy remember your training. Be brave." Luna said.

"Right!" Fluttershy said and stood up ready to fight for real.

One of the Saibmen charge but got surprise by a well know party pony.

"SURPRISE!" Pinkie shouted as the Saibmen eyes seems to bug out at the sudden action. Even Fire Sun and Sunset was surprise at the sudden action.

"What in the?" Fire Sun said.

"Hi, Rainbow Dash, Hi Princesses Celestia and Luna. Are we late for the party?" Pinkie ask.

"Nope! Your right on time as always." Rainbow said.

"What in tarnation are those things?" Applejack ask as she walk up to them.

"They're hideous!" Rarity shouted as she saw them.

"They're call Saibmen. The pretty fast and strong. However I think the real treat comes when those two fight us." Rainbow explain.

"Well then, can't let these varmints stop us now can well." Applejack said.

"What this? A Unicorn that can rival my looks. Impressive." Sunset said.

"I got to say, for a normal unicorn she sure pretty." Fire Sun agree.

"Now let see...one, two, three, four, five, six, and seven. Hm that one above our Saibmens but it gives me an idea." Sunset said smiling.

"Heads up, they're up to something.' Applejack said.

"How about each of you take turns fighting our Saibmens? One of you Alicorns will have to sit it out." Sunset explain.

"Huh?" Applejack ask.

"OH! Is this game? I know games!" Pinkie ask all hyper.

"Hee, it a game indeed, but it a game that you must win by coming out alive." Sunset said smiling.

"Fine with me partner. I be dying to try out my new moves for a while now." Applejack said as she step up.

"Heh! For a cow girl pony you pretty brave, but give it a minute because what you see what they can do, you're going to be begging for you life to end." Fire Sun said smiling at her.

"Oh one more thing, Fire Sun take off your scouter." Sunset said and remover hers.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Now I remember, that how Flame Hooves got himself kill." Fire Sun said as he remove his as well.

Applejack look at them, she heard what happen from the fight with Flames Hooves. She guessing that they don't what to fall for the hide you power level trick as Rainbow calls it.

"All right then sugarcube, give me your best shot." Applejack challenge.

"You there.", Sunset said, "Give her your best shot, hold nothing back."

The Saibmen nods and rush at Applejack.

"HAAAAA!" Applejack shout as she struck out her left hoof and push the Saibmen back by using some energy she had.

Applejack then charge after it as it recover and try to strike back. Applejack duck under it then jump up as it try to hit her legs. The Saibmen jump after her and ready itself to attack but Applejack made the blow right to it guts. The Saibmen crash into the ground as Applejack landed.

"Hee, that wasn't so tough and I didn't even had to use any of my new powers." She said smiling.

"What how? Her power level was just over 1,000 and the Saibmen is over 1,200! I at lease expected that the Alicorns would give them a good fight." Fire Sun said in surprise.

"Hm, hm, hm, Well I just we miss judge them. The orange cow girl pony is stronger than we thought." Sunset said before turn to the Saibmen that got back up.

Her horn made a green glow and the Saibmen was caught in it. Then the Saibmen was blow up. The Mane Five and the Princesses were in total shock.

"Sunset Shimmer!? Why you do that? He was ready to fight again!" Fire Sun said.

"Yes, but I told him not to hold back.", She said and turn to the rest, "And I hope the rest of gets that!"

The ponies stood not believing what they saw.

Grrr, she pure evil. She maybe more evil than Discord but he cause chaos. If she does that to her allies then who knows what she does to her enemies. Luna thought as the group ready themselves again.

"Next please." Sunset ask.

"Alright! If you want a fight then up got one!" Rainbow said and rook a step forward.

"Hold on darling. Let me go." Rarity said stopping her.

"What?! Rarity?!" Rainbow shouted in surprise.

"Hey now, I was hopping you would go last. I don't what your pretty face get all mess up that soon." Fire Sun said.

"This pretty face has a few tricks up her mane and you be surprise on what in can do." Rarity said.

"Alright, have it your way, you! Your up!" Fire Sun said.

Another Saibmen charge at Rarity and they both sudden vanish!

"They gone!" Fluttershy said.

"No, Remember Fluttershy, I told you that Flames Hooves move at fast speeds fast then Rainbow Dash. The others are able to kept up.' Luna said and explain.

Sure enough, The Mane Five and Celestia eyes was moving around keeping up with the Saibmen and Rarity.

"Let your body tell you were they are." Luna said quietly for Fluttershy to hear.

"See with my body, not my eyes." Fluttershy said and let it work.

Fluttershy could hear them but still had trouble finding them, but kept trying. Then she caught grasps of them and soon she was following them.

Rarity and the Saibmen was evenly match. The Saibmen try to punch Rarity but she dodge and threw a kick that knock it away. Rarity then appear behind the Saibmen and try to hoof-punch it but her hoof was grab and was fling then the air. Rarity use her magic to caught herself and charge back try to land a kick, but the Saibmen dodge and Rarity jump over it.

"This is for touching me you ugly brute! GEM FLASH!" She shouted and release a white beam from her hooves.

The Saibmen was hit and knock right in the ground. When Rarity landed on the ground the Saibmen was laying still, it look like the heroes gain another win.

"Not again." Fire Sun said surprise that a lovely unicorn made a great fighter.

"Well, I think I over did it a little, but it will do." Rarity said and turn to the rest of the Saibmen.

"I think I'll save my friends the trouble and take out the rest of them." Rarity said, unknowing behind her the Saibmen she was just fighting move a little.

"HAHAHAHA! Now that something I would like to see, but sadly I don't think I'll get the chance." Sunset said.

"What you mean?!" Rarity ask her.

Then the Saibmen jump out of it hole and latch itself on to Rarity. The others look in shock.

"RARITY!" Fluttershy shouted.

"Get off me." Rarity said and try to pray the Saibmen off her.

It smile and started to glow. Rarity eyes widen as she was cover in a bright light then smoke.

"That more like it, too bad she not a War Unicorn." Sunset said.

When the smoke clear, Rarity was laying on the ground, her fur shingle and her mane and tail a complete mess. Rainbow run up to her and place her head over her hearth. She heard noting.

"She gone...", Rainbow whisper, "Rarity gone!"

"What?! NO! Not Rarity too!" The rest shouted.

"A shame, I was hoping to know her some more, all well. You win some and you lose some." Fire Sun shrug.

"Grrr, First Twilight then Rarity. What am I suppose to tell Sweetie Belle?! That her Sister is dead?!" Rainbow shouted then turn to them.

"Everypony stand back! I show them what happens when you mess with our friends!" Rainbow said and ready herself to attack.

Author's Note:

The War Unicorns took their first live and it is Rarity, the Element of Generosity. Twilight is still going down Snake Way and Rainbow is ready to fight. Can she avenge her friend death or Will the War Unicorns take another live? Find out next time on The Last of the Warrior Race: Twilight's Unknown Past!

Avenge the Fallen! Twilight arrives at the battlefield.