• Published 5th Apr 2012
  • 2,741 Views, 34 Comments

Nothing Loves Me - Cheerful Earful



A collection of sad and melancholy vignettes and flash fiction.

  • ...
4
 34
 2,741

Cake Suit

Based on this image by csimadmax. It was written a long time ago, when the image first came out.

Rarity stretched out, content. Normally, anything in her fur or mane would set her into hysterics until she cleaned it out, but cake was.... Different, somehow. It was sweet and sticky, warm and moist. But it was comforting. The sugar crystals were rather like gems, and she fancied that she could wear the cake batter as well as any dress.

The white unicorn opened her eyes slowly, as if to seduce a stallion. She peered down at her icing-encrusted stomach, swollen from the dense confection inside. She felt heavy, but comfortable. She ran her hooves over the taut skin of her belly, reveling in how naughty she felt. She hadn't felt this bloated just before Sweetie Belle was born.

"So unladylike," she whiled in her mind. "But I deserve it. Years of keeping up appearances... Surely a little fun in private won't hurt anypony!"

She lay her head back, feeling the remains of the cake squish beneath her sugary mane. She gently kicked her hooves in delight. She could only be happier if she was at a fashion show. She brought a hoof away from her swollen tummy, maneuvering it in front of her mouth. Her breath warmed the icing, and she closed her eyes in anticipation. She extended her tongue ever-so slightly, ready to lick the icing off her immaculate white hoof.

She heard a slight creak, and jerked up, her eyes opening as fast as lightning. In the doorway stood Pinkie Pie, her mouth open in awe. Out of all the ponies she could have chosen to walk through the door at that moment, Pinkie Pie was high on the list, second only to that dashing jelly stallion she'd had a fling with a few months ago. Surely Pinkie, a baker, would understand...