• Published 4th Apr 2012
  • 1,491 Views, 33 Comments

This one time in Ponyville... - justarandombrony

  • ...
9
 33
 1,491

Communazis!

Chapter/Part 2
Communazis!

Thank you Chill Mists(Chilly) for the idea.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may have thought it was over, but you are wrong. Twilight Sparkle was walking with Jesus, when suddenly a Russian dressed like a Nazi appeared. Seeing this Jesus made him a sack of flower.

"Oh no the Russians are back!" Spike yelled.

"I'm afraid it's much worse than that." Jesus said, taking off his B.A. sunglasses "They're Communazis!"

"Communazis!?" Leroy Jenkhooves half yelled, half asked.

"I am afraid so." Abe said.

Just then the group was surrounded by Communazis. Chuck Norris called his brother, buck, to his aid. Together they ripped the Communazis to shreds, but as one died 200 replaced them, so they were doomed.

"Well, we are going to die!" Twilight said

"Nope.avi!" said Chuck Testa as he made his stuffed bear come to life with his powers.

A group of Communazis burst into flame as the bear ate berries.

Wait. What?

No Pinkie. You are not in this story.

Awww...but I wanted to be helpful.

No!

Bye bye!

Okay...that was weird. Now back to the story.

A group of Communazis jumped out of the crowd and yelled:

"Это самый случайный история никогда!"

"Wat?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Just then Jesus pulled out a hole and threw it a the ground. A very random Ringo Starr appeared. It used "All you need is love". It was super effective. Seemingly out of nowhere a lot of ponies ran up singing "Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band". Together they fought the Communazis back to Russia and decided to win them at a game of checkers.

The checkers game lasted 10 minutes before the Equestrians beat the Communazis, who got rage and flipped the game board over and yelled: "Vodka!!!!!!!!" before bursting into dust because they were also vampires.

Nyan cat ran/flew towards the major battle singing the battle song of the internet. Just then the Internet army rose from a hill and rushed to the battle yelling: "Leroy Jenkins!!". The army fought for what seemed like 5 minutes, because it was, before a loud roar was heard.

LLLLEEEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS!" It said before they saw what it was.

"It's Leroy and Leroy!" Rarity gasped.

"And The Doctor." replied Dr. Whooves.









Next Chapter: The Epic Battle For Equestria And The Rest Of The Universe. (Also known as Memesplosion.)