• Published 23rd Jul 2014
  • 4,550 Views, 57 Comments

Only the Daring - Holy



Daring Do embarks to find out the secrets of an ancient civilization. With Gilda hot on her heels and the devious truth about her goal, her physical and sexual limits will be tested.

  • ...
21
 57
 4,550
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

Nice to see this one finally finished.

I was thinking you were taking things in an odd direction with all of Gilda's rather excessive injustices, but you turned it around completely. I found a few sentences that seemed to break the flow slightly such as a few descriptions of how Daring was attacking people, but that might just be me having trouble thinking of things spatially.

The ending was especially nice, I got a very close feeling to an Indiana Jones movie, which I hope is what you were going for. The ending was satisfying and the epilogue wrapped things up very nicely considering the ending action. I did expect something more sexual to happen with Gilda, but this ending is fine as is. I do wonder about why Gilda was chosen by their gods? Do they choose people based on bad-assery?

Anyway, very nice story that pays off for how long it is, and a very exciting final chapter.

yes. just yes. no other words are needed, if I could double thumbs up this story I would

I just wonder how Daring is going to explain not having any clothes on when they land.
Is it odd to be thinking that?

I want to say I enjoyed this but... I didn't and I don't know why.:fluttercry:

Lovely. Thank you.

Fantastic end, dude. Gilda started to get a bit too over the top there at points, but then this is based on pulpy serials, so it fits. My only criticism would be the point about Gilda being "chosen by their gods" was a bit too nebulous. Like, does she mean how she grabbed the artifact back in the previous chapter? Or was there some previous encounters between her and Zecora that we didn't know about? A bit more explanation about that point would have been nice, since it appears to be inferred that Zecora had met Gilda before this.

Either way, this was a damn good story. Especially with being about a magic dildo that grants superpowers, this was exceptionally entertaining to read. I hope we can see more advnetures with Daring and Whooves in the future. :ajsmug:

4854889
Gilda went through the same thing that Daring did when she had first arrived there, but Zecora found out too late what kind of person she was. Zecora and her warriors had to keep the location of their temple a secret from her, so they've had multiple run-ins before, but none of them can kill her--only knock her out.

In retrospect I probably should've talked about this more in the story instead of just implying it. That plot point does seem a bit vague.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I'll be honest here; I could swear that this was going to be Raiders of the Lost Ark, so I am both :pinkiehappy: and somewhat :fluttercry: that Gilda's face didn't melt when she touched the dildo.

This was amazing!

Always love a good adventure clopfic with Daring.

They're so few are far between, too...

~Skeeter The Lurker

5118608
Glad you liked it.:twilightsmile: I put a lot of work into this one.

5118669

It shows!

~Skeeter The Lurker

5133860
I can't say I had any influences from that particular movie, but I absolutely love that one and I'm honored that something I made got compared to it. :pinkiehappy:

this was a very interesting story :pinkiesmile: I have to agree with Whooves though that Daring Do book will be interesting :rainbowlaugh: Very well done it was an enjoyable read :twilightsmile: Good work :twilightsheepish:

This was a very exciting read, do you have a sequel in mind?

6006973
Not a direct sequel, but I definitely want to write more Daring Do.

Will this story have any sex scenes, implied or otherwise, where the woman does most or all of the work? I'd like to know if I should add this to the All Things Femdom group.

Login or register to comment