• Published 27th Apr 2014
  • 1,028 Views, 19 Comments

Appleture Laboratories - The Infinity Doctor



We were on our way to a grand opening...simple enough, right? But then...we woke up here...

  • ...
2
 19
 1,028

Error

"Are they gone? Are they gone?" Mel asked, the both of us hiding behind a corner of one of the halls.
"I don't know...I don't think I can hear them anymore" I said, taking the chance to peek out from our hiding spot.
I saw two of them approaching, one of them had an orange coat, with a red mane- the other's coat was blue with a messy yellow mane.

'Since when do horses have freckles? Or talk, for that matter?' I thought, ushering Mel further down the hall 'And weren't there like, five of them?'

'Just a bit further' I thought, almost reaching our goal of escaping into the other hall.

"There they are!" one of them shouted, followed by the sound of hooves against the floor.

"Run!" I shouted, the both of us bolting around the corner and down the hall.

X X X Babs P.O.V X X X

"Where'd they go?" Blue Skies asked, walking next to me as we searched for the monsters.
"I don't know, they couldn't a' gotten too far, they only walk on two legs" I replied, brushing some of my mane out of my eyes.
"Yeah...what da ya think they were?"
"How am I supposed to know? We just found 'em today"
"..."

"So...what do you think our cutie marks will look like if we-"
"Shhh" I said, putting a hoof to his mouth "D' ya hear that?"
"Um...it sounds like a bunch of racket?" Skies replied.
"No...it's the same sound those things made, they must be close"

He and I turned the corner, and saw the blue and orange things sneaking down the hall.

"There they are!" I shouted, galloping after them.

"Skree!" the blue one shouted, running after the orange one.

X X X Max P.O.V X X X

"I think...we lost them..." I panted, stopping beside Mel.
"That's what you said...last time..." she responded "...we should just find the guns and get the hell out of here..."
"I'm with you on that...but where could they be?"
"I have no idea...we could just wait for them to leave, and then we can start looking again"

I nodded as I looked down the hall both ways, checking for any sign of the horses.

"Let's get going, they might be here soon"
"Why are we running, anyway?" she asked.
"What?"
"Why are we running from a bunch of small horses? We're taller than them!"
"That's...a good point..." I replied "we...we could keep them somewhere...until we find the guns..."
"Yeah, so...have we got a plan?"
"We've got a half-baked plan, but a plan nonetheless" I sighed.

And with that, we began our search.

X X X X X X X

Blue Skies dashed through the halls of the building, searching for the other crusaders. He soon found them, after much trial and error, the rest of the group gathered behind one of the desks.

"We got a big problem!" he wheezed "They took Babs! I can't find her anywhere!"
"Same thing happened to us, they took Rusty, too" Whirlwind said.
"Well...what do we do now?" one of them asked.
"You know the rules: No crusader left behind! We go find the monsters, we find Babs and Rusty"
"But...but what if they get us, too?"

"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."

"Well...we aren't gonna find 'em sittin' around here, let's go already!"

The four little ponies began the search for their friends, each splitting into groups of two. They were unsure of what these creatures were, but were determined to get their friends back.

Author's Note:

Please R&R. :pinkiesmile: