• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 7,646 Views, 208 Comments

The Songs of True Madness - Kaffeina



An ensuing story in which a Void Dweller has her memory wiped and ends up in Equestria, later rediscovering her powers and madness insues.

  • ...
66
 208
 7,646

Blinks in Time

I opened my eyes to see a little ball of light floating above.

“Oh. Hello.”

Suddenly it rushed at me and I was tackled in a hug.

“The hell?”

“Mother!” came a childish voice. I looked down to see a small alicorn filly. Now realize that there are more than three alicorns. It just so happens this one had adopted me as its mother a thousand years ago and also happened to be the alicorn for time. I had named her Kronia. Ha ha, Greek pun. Shut up.

“Kronia?” I gasped due to the fact of how hard she was hugging me. Please note, when getting hugged by an alicorn make sure that you have something that will allow room to breathe. Alicorns are absurdly strong.

As I said I am Kronia’s adoptive mother. Her real parents she never really knew and I haven’t met yet. All I know is the story of how I found her.
----B.N.M----Day 365,364----

I walked the paths between the countries of Norhay and Sweeten. I know awful puns right? Anyway. I was about to the border when I noticed a star falling. Not strange right? Not until the bucking thing landed RIGHT ON TOP OF ME. I’d experienced some weird stuff but this was on a whole new level of “WEIRD AND CRAZY THINGS IN EQUIS”.

I pulled myself out of the tiny crater. Cartoon physics allowed whatever this was to make a rather small crater for its size. I looked at what had landed. A tiny pony lay in the center she was about the size of one the CMC. Maybe a bit smaller. She had a TARDIS-blue coat. Her mane was similar to Luna’s but it was a polished silver color. It, like the princesses’ mane, was ethereal. She had a black cloak on and was still unconscious. At this point you know she is an alicorn, don’t you? Anyhow. I picked up the tiny, and extremely light, filly and sat down with her curled up in my lap. I have a soft spot for children.

I let the small pony rest before I tried to wake her. I shook the tiny filly lightly.

“Hello?” I asked her.

She opened her eyes which a startling purple before she suddenly hugged me.

“I don’t wanna. No. No. Please. No don’t make me go,” she sobbed.

I looked down at her. “Why would I make you leave?”

“Because I was bad. I didn’t come here like I was supposed to. I hurt somepony. I hurt you,” she sniffled.

“I’m fine, see?” I put my face in front of hers.

“But I almost smooshed you,” she said tearfully.

“This filly is freaking adorable,” I thought. “I’m fine. Here look.” I held up my hand and turned it into to bubbles and back.

She stared at my hand before she started sobbing and hugged me. “Momma. It really is you momma. You told me you’d look different. It really is you.”

I looked at this tiny alicorn who assumed that I, a catgirl, previously a human male, was her mother. I’ll restate. I have a REALLY soft spot for children.

“Of course it’s me,” I said.
----Return to Present----

The rest of this story can come later.

I hugged the tiny filly back. “How was it? The last thousand years?”

“I skipped it to come here Momma I can go back later.”

She may be adorable but this tiny filly was pretty powerful. The last time I had let her jump through time uncontrolled she had caused a whole country to vanish. I got it sorted right in the end though.

“Did anything mess up this time?” I asked.

“No Momma.”

I looked out the hole in the roof. The sky was turning a brilliant purple. In fact the sun had already peeked through the clouds. I looked towards Ponyville. The clouds had already moved and the bright morning sun hit the town waking all the ponies there. I turned back to Kronia.

“It’s time for me to return.”

I turned into bubbles. I warn against doing this as much as I was. It is very mentally taxing. I floated towards Canterlot with the morning winds.
----A Short Time Later----

I floated into the throne room and debubblized behind the thrones. I waited until the two sisters were deep in conversation before I got ready to step out.

“What are we going to do about that bipedal called Essence who’s wandering around? She shouldn’t be allowed to walk free if it’s possible that she’ll hurt some of our ponies.” Celestia said.

“You mean me?” I stepped out.

Celestia jumped while Luna looked at me with curiosity. I suppose she hadn’t seen what I properly looked like last time we met, just yesterday or was it 2000 something years ago? Time travel can be so distracting.

I looked at Celestia with amusement.

“I-I thought you had vanished.”

“Yes and no. In a way I was vanished but not vanished either,” I said.

“Where did you go though?” she asked.

“Here and there. Nowhere yet everywhere. Forward but backward.” I love confusing people.

“Stop it. You sound like Discord,” she said.

“Hey. Disc was slightly more annoying than me alright?”

“How do you know Discord?” She squinted at me suspiciously.

“I’m not allowed to do research?”

“Well yes. But I-ugh.”

“Am I free to go?”

“You can roam but only in Canterlot.”

“That works out fine.”

I left the throne room. Boy, Celestia sure was easy to tick off.
----Meanwhile----

Spike looked at Twilight who seemed overly worried about something.

“Twilight?” Spike asked.

“Huh?” Twilight responded, not really listening.

“You’ve left another trench in the floor,” Spike said.

“What?” She looked down. “Oh.” She climbed out.

“Twilight what has you so worried?” Spike questioned.

“It’s that bipedal thing. It returned just hours ago but Celestia said this time it knew Discord.”

“Discord? Who’s that?”

“A creature who made Chaos in Equestria.”

“Oh.”

Twilight used her magic to pull out history books and began searching for any mention of the bipedal.

Little did she know the answer lay on her bed.

Mythological Creatures and Legends by Limestones.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the grammar. I lost my PR.
Anyways here is the 3rd chapter finally!!!!