• Published 21st Apr 2014
  • 21,561 Views, 1,248 Comments

The King of Angels - Wheenesss



What happens when you drop a human into Equestria and give him five random superpowers? Here's a hint: Nothing Good

  • ...
164
 1,248
 21,561

Chapter 12

(Ponyville, Movie Theater)

Blue Lily smiled as she walked out the theater, a large container of popcorn levitating in her grasp. The movie was surprisingly good. It was a comedy about two stallions pretending to be police officers for the perks that came with a job. She was vaguely reminded of a movie she had wanted to see before getting sent to Equestria.

"Don't you love it when a plan comes together?" she thought. Trixie and her other body had Nightmare Moon, along with Cadence unexpectedly, and were running through the caves. Hopefully, Chrysalis would have to go back to playing Cadence and give up on chasing them. She'd be lying if she said she didn't feel bad for how she treated the pink alicorn, but Trixie wanted to help her out. It would have been easier to just wipe her memories of meeting them and go on with the plan. Now she had to keep her away from her friends, family, and fiance while they went looting. She briefly considered the idea of throwing the princess of love at Celestia, exposing Chrysalis and forcing her to jumpstart the invasion

"But I doubt she has her entire plan finished." she thought. Her need of Nightmare Moon was proof. But if she made her attack now, she'd have less time for looting. Celestia was probably still stronger then her at this point, so the changeling queen would get crushed like the bug she was. Some might wonder why the stuff she was stealing was so important that it was worth risking the fall of an entire nation.

They didn't know how Isaac thought. Nor did he think they would want to.

"-and I told her, that I would never date a jerk like him!" a strangely familiar voice.

Blue Lily's head snapped to the left, hoping that it was just a coincidence. Memories of a horrible dub that tried to pass off lesbians as 'close cousins', surfaced in his mind. He had watched it as a child with his sister out of boredom The sight that greeted him was... disturbing to say that least. The was a hot pink pegasus mare with blue eyes. Her most eye-catching feature was her long blonde mane. It was parted in the center and styled into two pigtails with buns. The blue unicorn believed 'odango' was the right word to describe it. Her cutie mark of a simple crescent moon.

The mare she was talking to was even more suspicious. She was a pink unicorn with green eyes and a brown mane tied into a bouncy looking ponytail. Her cutie mark was of the Jupiter symbol surrounded by yellow electricity.

"Why the fuck are Sailor Scouts here?!" she thought sweating bullets. She thought she was in a land of magical ponies, not magical girls!

"Okay time to investigate. " Blue Lily muttered walking over to them.

"Excuse me?" she asked.

"Oh, yes?" the pegasus replied, turning to her.

"Have we met before? I heard your voice and when I saw you, it just rung a bell in my mind."

"I don't think so. Should I know you?" the Sailor Moon pony asked, tilting her head.

"Did you go to summer camp around here as a foal?" Blue Lily asked, trying to start conversation.

"No, is that where you think you've met me before?"

"Yeah actually! I remember playing this game with you where we pretended to be superheroes. You had this funny transformation phrase called 'Moon Prism Power'?"

"Sorry, I think you've got the wrong pony."

"I'm sorry for bothering you." the unicorn replied.

"Oh it's no problem! I know I get really confused when I remember stuff too!"

"Goodbye!" the blue unicorn said, turning away.

"It was just a coincidence." she thought, sighing in relief. If she had bothered to listen further, she would have turned pale with fright.

The Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter look-a-likes stared after her.

"What was that all about?" the pink unicorn asked.

"I'm not sure," the pegasus shrugged, "But the strangest thing is that 'Moon Prism Power' thing she mentioned. It sounded vaguely familiar."

"You just said you never went to summer camp?"

"I didn't! That phrase just sticks out in my mind for some reason." the moon pony thought, rubbing her head in confusion.


(Canterlot Park, Some Time Later)

"Fresh air!" Isaac hissed, dragging himself, Trixie, Cadence, and Nightmare out of the hole in the ground. He tossed them onto the grass and rolled over, panting heavily.

"I probably made that worse then it already was." he groaned, holding on to his left arm.

Trixie sighed, "At least we're finally out of the caves. There's so much dirt in Trixie's mane!"

"Like that didn't happen when you were working on a rock farm." the angel replied.

"Trixie is not saying it didn't happen! She's saying she doesn't like when there's dirt in her mane!"

"Why do you talk in third perso-err... pony so much?"

"To magnify my greatness, of course!" she declared, puffing out her chest.

"Woah!" a childlike voice exclaimed.

All four of them turned to see a group of foals staring at them with wide eyes. The sight of a Princess of Equestia, two dangerous criminals, and a washed up showmare crawling out of hole must be interesting. They must of come up on the edge of the playground, thankfully there were no adults close enough to see them. Canterlot nobles must be great parents, right?

"Damn it," he swore, already reaching out with a glowing right hand, levitating the children in his grasp.

"Ugghh... Hey kids, who wants their memories of having ever seen us erased~!" he sung, bringing the little tykes closer to them.


(10 Minutes Later)

Trixie, Discerning Eye, and two pink and black dogs on leashes nervously walked out of the park. Their eyes glanced everywhere for signs of being noticed.

"I repeat: Why does life hate me?" Cadence thought, sulking. First she gets kidnapped, then she gets kidnapped again, and then gets turned into a dog. She just wanted to get married for Celestia's sake! Is that too much to ask?!

Nightmare Moon fought them every step of the way of course, trying to bite them more then once. A few electrical shocks stopped that quickly enough. Now she just seethed angrily.

"Did they have to scream so loudly? What if the Royal Guard actually noticed something happening for once?" Discerning Eye complained.

"You have issues. When you finally become a King and Trixie is your Royal Adviser, she is getting you a therapist."

"Meh, It's probably for the best."

On that note, they started walking through the city. Their destination was Canterlot Castle.


(Canterlot Castle, The Balcony)

"Captain Armor, how is the search for Nightmare Moon?" Princess Celestia ordered from the balcony overlooking the city.

Shining Armor shook his head, "No such luck, your Highness." he was sweating from the effort it took to maintain the barrier.

The sun princess sighed, "And the polar griffons?"

"They've been moved to the Manehattan Harbor."

"That quickly? Your report said their boat was rather large."

"It's nuclear-powered." Celestia's head snapped towards him at that, "That was my reaction, your Majesty."

She just facehoofed, "Of all the things Isaac has done." she mentally grumbled. Who casually gives somepony a miniature sun just to power a boat?

"I need good news, Captain Armor. How are the preparations for you and my niece's wedding?"

Shining Armor blushed with a smile on his face, "They're going great! Cadence has been acting a bit crazy as of late, but I'm sure she's just really nervous and will get better after the wedding."

Celestia chuckled, "Thank you." but then her expression turned serious once more, "Have you noticed else strange as of late? Nightmare Moon could not have escaped on her own."

"There is one thing, Princess Celestia. One of my stallions was replaced by an impostor."

"Tell me everything." her gaze hardened. If this was what she thought it was...

"Camouflage, the one who exposed the fake, had been suspicious of him for a while now, and had informed me of this. He was close friends with Steady Guardian, the one who was replaced. He said that Steady Guardian had been acting odd. He was happier and actually flirting, despite the fact that his wife had been killed by a Manticore only eight months go." Shining Armor began.

"Camouflage's suspicions had been confirmed when he saw the impostor throw out a picture of Steady Guardian's late wife. We brought him back to base on a lie that here had been a Nightmare Moon sighting there. He seemed like he wanted to find her a lot for some reason, almost as if he was scared of failure."

"Once they had him cornered, they exposed him and tried to capture him, but he managed to escape. He left us with a chilling threat."

"What was it?"

Shining Armor's gaze focused on her, "That on the day of the Royal Wedding, Equestria will fall."

Celestia's eyes widened. It was just one thing after another wasn't it?

"Tighten security everywhere. Make sure to keep that barrier up for as long as you can. Whoever was working with the impostor was likely the one who helped Nightmare Moon escape. See if any more of your men are acting out of character."

The white unicorn nodded, "Yes ma'am." and on that note he left.

After he was gone, the solar diarch sighed, letting her muscles relax for once. First, Isaac was running free with some twisted idea of community service. Then, he decided to give them her sister's shadow in filly form. After that the Nightmare escaped, aided by this new foe.


(Canterlot Castle, The Gardens, 4:37 PM)

Discerning Eye, Trixie, Nightmare Moon, and Cadence were hiding behind a bush. Well the first two were, Nightmare Moon was trying to bite them again, and Cadence was trying to escape. The guards were patrolling the place of course.

"I'm going to distract the next guard that comes closest to us. When they all run over here, quietly take Cadence and get inside the castle!" the stallion whispered.

"How are you going to get their attention?"

"Like this." the disguised angel replied, grabbing Nightmare Moon in his hooves. In a flash of golden flames, she was a filly again, only her wings were bound, her horn had a magic suppressor on it, and there was tape across her mouth.

"MMPH!" she grunted, struggling again.

"HEY, GUARD GUYS! I FOUND HER!" Discerning Eye shouted, standing up running into the open with the dark alicorn in his hooves.

The guards looked towards the unicorn with wide eyes, before running to him.

"How were you able to find her? We've been looking for her everywhere !" a guard asked.

"I saw her walking right past you guys on the street wearing a bad disguise! Why didn't you notice anything?!" the unicorn replied, playing the role of the angry, concerned citizen.

"I'm sure if her disguise was as bad you're saying, we would have noticed." the guard replied.

"But you didn't! What if she managed to get out of the city and meet up with those freaky Nightmare cultist ponies?! Then she'd have minions!"

"Look sir, I know you're angry. Just hand over the criminal and we'll make sure she gets back in her cell." another more polite guard asked, reaching for the ancient evil.

Discerning Eye moved her out his grasp, "Oh no! I read the newspaper! I heard how she escaped despite the fact she had wing bindings, a magic suppressor, and was supposed to be under constant watch! I want you to bring me to Princess Celestia so I can hand her over personally!"

"That's impeding a military operation!"

"Like I care! You guys are incompetent!"

"You think you can do so much better?!"

"You're damn right I do! I was only in town on vacation, now I can't go back home until your captain lifts that stupid barrier!"

"Sir, hand over the criminal or you're under arrest!"

Discerning Eye looked past them to see Trixie and Cadence by the door, the former signaling to him with her hooves.

"NEVER!" on that note the stallion turned and ran back out into the city, placing the demon filly on his back with magic.

"HALT!" and the guards started chasing him hook, line, and sinker.


(Canterlot Castle, Hallways)

Trixie shut the door behind her, Cadence in her shoulder bag, and started running for a place to hide. She would stay there until Isaac teleported back to her, as he was the only one who knew where her target was.

She made a turn, but saw a guard walking that way. He spotted her immediately.

"Halt!"

So she went the other way. The blue unicorn saw an open door and went in, closing the door behind her. It was apparently a large broom closet of sorts.

"Hey what are you doin' here, missy?!" the old earth stallion janitor asked, startled.

"Trixie apologizes, senior citizen." the showmare replied, pulling rope out of her bag and tying up the witness. He struggled of course, but he was old.

"MMPH!" he tried to scream, his mouth also blocked by tape. Trixie levitated him into a corner of the room. The blue unicorn put an ear against the door, waiting for the guard to pass.

*FWOOSH!*

Discerning Eye and Nightmare Moon appeared in the middle of the room, having locked on to Cadence again.

"You lost them?" the showmare asked.

"Easily, I turned down an alley and teleported."

"Great, where do we go from here?"

"Celestia's Private Chambers of course. That's where our target is. But we need to be stealthy about it." he said, changing into a generic pegasus guard. Both Princesses, Shining Armor, and probably Chrysalis were all here at once.

"What do we do with them?" Trixie pointed to Cadence and Nightmare Moon.

"I'll change them into mice, stick them into a jar with holes on the cap of course, and leave them. They shouldn't be able to escape."

The showmare nodded. Isaac inhaled, and blew a small ball of golden flames at her. When they subsided, in her place was a generic female unicorn guard. Thankfully the Royal Guard's armor was enchanted so that they would all look the same when wearing, so no one would question their appearance.

He did the same to their captives. They turned into pink and black mice in a jar with small holes on the cap. Trixie put them on the floor. If they were on a shelf they might get the idea to push themselves down in an effort to break the jar.

Cadence was seriously considering murder for a moment, "When I get out of here, back to normal, and married to Shining, life in prison won't be enough to placate me."

Isaac turned to the tiny pink mouse glaring up at him, "Oh look, she's mad at us. Don't worry Princess, on the day of the wedding, I'll be sure to reunite you with your soon-to-be hubby. After altering your memories so you think you were still being held captive by the changelings this entire time of course."

With that, the two disguised thieves left the broom closet.


(Ponyville, Minuette's House, Same Time)

Blue Lily was planning on spending the rest of the day in her 'cousin's' home. Her other body could instantly lock onto and teleport to her due to their connection, no matter the distance between them. She didn't know how long it would take to get half of what they planned on, get rid of Nightmare Moon permanently, and turn Shining Armor into an Alicorn. Come to think of it that last thing would probably disrupt the barrier. Meh, he could put it right back up once he adjusted to the change.

"If only something interesting would happen to pass the time." she thought, just laying on the couch like a lump. TV didn't exist here, so that was out. She didn't want to just spend the entire day at the movie theater either. The unicorn decided Equestrian fiction was boring. At least the books Minuette kept around. Most of them were trashy romance novels, Daring Do, and other such tripe.

"I wonder when Pinkie Pie will throw me my Welcome-To-Ponyville Party?" she continued. It didn't really matter, because everything was going according to plan. Once this week was up, Blue Lily would disappear. Then it was back to searching for a tyrant to overthrow.

*KNOCK!* *KNOCK!*

"Hello, Minuette?! I've got an important letter for you!" an odd sounding voice asked.

"So there's Derpy." she thought.

"Coming!" Blue Lily replied, quickly changing her cutie mark to match.

She opened the door to see everyone's favorite clumsy grey pegasus with a letter in hoof.

"It's right from Canterlot!" Derpy said, giving it to her.

"Canterlot?" she began, grabbing the envelope with magic. It had the royal seal on it. She tore it open and unfolded the letter inside.

A devious smile spread across her face as she read it aloud.

"Wow! I didn't know you were friends with one of the Princesses!" Derpy said.

"Yep, we were college roommates and stayed friends afterwards!" 'Minuette' replied, her smile not fading. It was true, she checked her memories, but then why would she and those other two mares go after Twilight and Cadence in the caves in the show?

"Of course. She and the other bridesmaids would have been replaced by changelings! Probably once they get to Canterlot." she thought.

"Well, see ya later!" the grey pegasus waved as she left.

"Goodbye!"

*SLAM!*

As the door closed shut, gold flames engulfed the mare, returning her to his true form.

"Seems I won't have to sneak into the wedding after all." Isaac said, dancing in glee.

Author's Note:

Chapter 12, the last chapter of this week! Monday is when Chapter 13 will come out. The threat that Shining Armor mentioned in Part 1 of A Canterlot Wedding is revealed. Isaac and Trixie get into the castle. Minuette's invention to the wedding falls into the wrong hooves. Seriously, just look at the episode and she's there as one of the bridesmaids.Though its probably a changeling disguised as her, they still wouldn't have let her in if she wasn't invited.

No, the Sailor Moon ponies won't be important. It was just a joke I came up with to mess with Isaac. They actually appear in the comics. One of the artists is a fan apparently, and put them in there as a cameo.

Here's the link:
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7877934848/h1001C81C/