• Published 20th Jun 2014
  • 1,319 Views, 11 Comments

An Unlikely Visit - Budder33125



When SkyDoesMinecraft, Deadlox, Bodil40, MinecraftUniverse, and Bashurverse do a Mine Little Pony mod showcase, they are taken to another world. This world is strange, A WORLD OF PONIES?! Now Sky and his friends must find a way to get home.

  • ...
7
 11
 1,319

Darkness Rises

Part Two: Darkness Rises


"Stuck here! Forever! Well, Sky Army can forget about me, they probably think I'm dead! Now I have to live in a place of sunshine, rainbows, and NO COMPUTERS OR INTERNET!" Sky yelled,losing hope.


When Ty turned to where he last saw the ponies from Equestria, they weren't there. Neither Sky, nor Ty knew the route home.


So we have to spend the night here. Ty thought.


Sky noticed this too and came to the same conclusion. They both looked out the window. The sun was setting and it was getting dark. They nodded at each other and lay on the cold, ancient floor.


At about one o' clock .A.M., Sky mumbled to himself in his sleep.


"Hello Sky." a voice in Sky's head whispered.


"Who are you?" Sky asked, startled.


"Miasma..." the voice trailed off.


"I caused you and your friend to stay in this world, but for a good cause."


"Good?" Sky questioned.


"Yes, now, join me! Join me to rule the world-make you be feared and respected! the Miasma yelled in Sky's head.


"You made me stay in this world? I swear. I will kill you! I won't join you! I will hunt you down!" Sky yelled angrily.


"Fine, I shall just have to do this the hard way!" the Miasma yelled, surprising Sky.


Suddenly Sky screamed in horror as his eyes turned golden. He disappeared, leaving only smoke and his shades where he was.


I failed with Luna, but I won't fail with you, Sky. But what should I call you. What name should we be called by? Hmm... Nightmare...-YES! PERFECT! We shall be known as Nightmare Sky! the Miasma thought.

Ty woke up, startled by the noise.


"Sky, did you hear that?" He asked, turning to the spot where Sky was.


Ty's eyes widened.


"Sky?" he asked not believing what he was seeing.


"D-Did he burn to death?" Ty stammered.


Flashes of lightning could be seen from outside and thunder was roaring. There was a storm outside. An evil laugh could be heard echoing throughout the castle-Sky's laugh.


"Sky, that stupid little prankster. He's not dead!" Ty yelled angrily as he stomped to where he heard Sky's laugh.


Ty was led to a giant room with a throne in the middle and shattered stained glass windows that told a prophecy. Ty couldn't figure out what the prophecy was because almost the whole window was shattered. All that he saw in the prophecy was a kind of blue fog or mist taking over a pony. It was taking over Princess Luna. He turned to the throne.


A dark figure was sitting on the throne. The figure with Sky's voice kept laughing.


"Sky, stop. I'm not stupid! I know it's you!" Ty yelled annoyed.


"I am not Sky anymore, I am Nightmare Sky!" the figure roared.


"No you're-" Ty's voice trailed off as the figure lifted his head, revealing his golden, glowing eyes.


Ty couldn't believe it-Sky was possessed. Without thinking, Ty ran as fast as he could to try to get away from Nightmare Sky. When Ty reached the exit of the castle, he was instantly teleported back to where Nightmare Sky was.


"Sky, no- ADAM! Don't do dis! Remember when we used to say that? DON'T DO DIS!" Ty yelled at Sky trying to make him remember.


I should not kill Sky's friend. He might be very useful. Yes. He can tell the mane six. He can tell them so they can fear me! the Miasma thought.


"You may leave. GO!" the possessed Sky demanded.


With that, Ty ran for his life. He ran out of the castle and towards the Everfree Forest.

Author's Note:

I am so sorry if you don't like the shift in the story. I just wanted to make it more exciting. So yeah...