• Published 20th Jun 2014
  • 1,319 Views, 11 Comments

An Unlikely Visit - Budder33125



When SkyDoesMinecraft, Deadlox, Bodil40, MinecraftUniverse, and Bashurverse do a Mine Little Pony mod showcase, they are taken to another world. This world is strange, A WORLD OF PONIES?! Now Sky and his friends must find a way to get home.

  • ...
7
 11
 1,319

Reunited!

As Sky flew through the air, he noticed a small hut, off into the distance. He decended from the air to get a closer look. When he reached the ground, the first thing he heard was roars, screaming, and a laugh-Ty's laugh. Sky rushed inside the hut, hoping to find Ty. When he went inside the hut, he noticed that not a living thing inside-only inanimate objects-like furniture. Then where could Ty be? Sky thought. He turned to a door in the back of the hut. Maybe in the backyard? Sky thought. He used his magic to open the door, and to his surprise Ty was there, torturing a pony.


"Which one next, the bunny, or the bird?" Ty asked with an evil grin. The pony trembled in fear. "The bunny it is!" Ty decided. Suddenly, the bunny was surrounded by a red aura and was transforming into a terrafying creature. Then something fell on ty, punching him, screaming at him.


"TY!!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU CHOSE TO DO WHAT THE BRONIES SAID! YOU GOT US HERE! I HATE YOU TY!!!!!!!!" Sky yelled angrily.


Fluttershy stared at the two fighting. Was Sky here for good, or bad? Finally, Fluttershy decided to stop the fight. "STOP!!!!!!!!!" Fluttershy yelled to the top of her lungs. Sky and Ty froze. "You can't fight! It's not right. You are bad, bad boys!" Fluttershy whispered.


Sky fell to the ground laughing. "DID YOU HEAR THAT TY? YOU'RE A BAD BOY!" Sky yelled, laughing hard.


"Yes I am." Ty said while a red aura was glowing around Sky. Seconds later, a squid appeared next to Sky. Ty giggled.


Sky then turned around as his eyes widened. "Hey, I'ma squid!" the squid said repeatidly. Sky screamed and took out his budder sword. "I HATE YOU TY!!!!!" Sky screamed as he slashed through the squid with his sword. When he calmed down, he looked at Fluttershy. She was terrified.


Fluttershy rapidly flew away, fearing that Sky would do something to her. She had to warn Twilight about these visitors.

"Thank god it's dead. C'mon Ty, we have to go find the others!" Sky said. Sky lifted up in the air and heard Ty yell.


"WAIT! I don't have wings!"


Sky's horn started to glow and Ty started floating.


"Let's go." Sky demanded.


Sky looked for hours, exhausted from flying so much-but Ty was relaxed and chillin'.


Finally, Sky stopped. "I can't take this anymore. Let's go down to that huge tree. We can take shade there." Sky said.


Ty didn't pay attention.


When they reached the tree, they saw a door. Sky opened the door and found a purple pony with purple and pink mane, a horn, and stars on her flank. She was reading a book titled "Prophecies" she looked up to see someone at her door and her eyes widened. She continuously looked at her book and then at Sky and Ty. She stood up and closed the door with her magic.


"Dude, why did you close the door behind us? We were just taking a look. We need to leave!" Ty said.


"You're not going anywhere, Sky and Ty." Twilight said in an intense voice.


Sky and Ty looked at eachother, puzzled. Suddenly, Bashur, Bodil, and Jason rushed into Twilight's house.


"MY GOD! THIS-THIS-HORSE!" Bashur yelled.


Rarity ran to Bashur screeching "I can get you 1920's clothes!"


Clearly, Rarity was having one of her fashion rages.


Bodil was running around, trying to avoid Pinkie Pie.


Jason was flying around, showing off with Rainbow Dash.


Fluttershy was huddled in a corner.


Apple Jack was yelling.


It was chaos in Twilight's usually calm home.


All of a sudden, Twilight gave a raging scream. Everyone froze.


"Ok, the prophecy is true." Twilight said. "Five ponies from different worlds will come to Equestria. They will either bring chaos or harmony. They must be brought back to their world." Twilight read aloud. "But be warned-" she stopped. "It's smudged! It's impossible to read! How do we know what the warning is?" Twilight screamed desperately.


"I don't know, but this calls for an adventure! Let's get these ponies home!" Rainbow Dash said bravely.

Author's Note:

OOOOO! Suspense! What is this prophecy? Lol. Stay tuned... again. :P