• Published 19th Apr 2014
  • 456 Views, 3 Comments

Scootaloo to Diripientes - EpickPonyie



scootaloo is tricked into ither being part of a murderous, world domination seeking cult of Diripientes or being their food. what will she chose?

  • ...
 3
 456

chapter 2: The Wishes

Scootaloo had snapped out of her deep sleep at the sound of the first bell toll.
"Oh no!" she gasped and ran out the door of the CMC clubhouse where she slept. She scooted as fast as she could until she reached th eend of the woods at the 7th bell toll. She raced throught the forest, she looked around in a frenzy for the split tree. The 11th bell tolled. The orange filly spotted the tree and landed throught it as the last bell sounded behind her.

Scootaloo panted and looked around for Diri. She wandered around calling for her. A strange green, blue, and purple flash caught her attention. The filly peered from behind a bush, at the scene set befor her. Diri stood tall, her ears tipped with black and pointed, her teeth thrice as sharp, her deadly icy cold eyes had black slits in them, she wore gold wing protectors o the main top bone to base of her wings, that flared out at the group of similar looking pegasi befor her. All the pegasi stood in a group infront of her, purple coats, white hair and the same eyes as hers, though each ponies hair was a different style. they all, including Diri, wore a blue chest plate with Diris cutie mark portrayed on it. On every hoof visible, where blue metal shoe like coverings with 3 sharp claws on each.
"Now my dear followers, the bat ponies are planning an attack on us, and i am needing more guidance, since being deprived of modern society has had negative alterations on how the modern world works. I am in need of a younger, newer, more in key assistant. I need...a child." Diri paced and stopped to look at the crowd with her last words, who looked at her with a gasp.
Scootaloo gasped as well. Diri began to pace toward her bush and she scampered away to hid befor she was seen. She ran back to the split tree and stood as if she had been there the whole time.
"Scootaloo, there you are, dear. Are you ready to make your wishes?" Diri smiled at the filly who simply nodded.
"Ok, first i wish i could actually fly with my wings." Scootaoo said in all seriousness. A flash from behind her mad eher wince at the sudden light. She looked at her wings that know had the same wing armor as Diri on them.
"Try them out, i'll help you." Diri scooped up the little filly inbetween her front legs, making sure not to scratch the precious child with her claw covered hooves.
With this Scootaloo fluttered her wings furiously and felt her self rising up. Diri losened her grip and let the orange filly float and hover above her. Diri smiled with a small tear of pride. Scootaloo opened her eyes from their shut form of focus.
"I'M DOING IT! I'M FLYING!" Scootaloo got so excited she lost control of her wings and began to fall, Diri saw and caught the filly on her back.
"Ok my dear Scootaloo i have a surprise." Diri walked to the bush Scootaloo had been hiding behind earlier. She pushed past the weeds and brought herself befor her crowd of pegasi once more. "My beloved Diripientes, I have brought with me a child, who i plan to have rule along side me as your princess. Welcome to us, Scootaloo." Diri set Scootaloo on the rock platform next to herself and the purple pegasi all cheered at clapped. "Silence, please." Diri spoke and turned to face Scootaloo who peered out at the ponies befor her in frieght.
"So, will you, Scootaloo, be our princess? With me as your mother, and these pegasi as your followers?" Diri questioned, all the energy in the area foucused on her.
Scootaloo gulped and opened her dry mouth. "I-"

Author's Note:

HAHA lol cliff hanger. so should she accept or decline?