• Published 19th Apr 2014
  • 456 Views, 3 Comments

Scootaloo to Diripientes - EpickPonyie



scootaloo is tricked into ither being part of a murderous, world domination seeking cult of Diripientes or being their food. what will she chose?

  • ...
 3
 456

chapter 1: The Bargain

Scootaloo sighed heavily wiping a line of spit from her mouth. She got up from the ground and took a few steps back befor racing forward for the 23rd time today. Her small oragne wings fluttered furiously and she lept into the air, only to fall once again. A small tear of defeat pricked her eye. Sat up and decided that was enough for today. Why it was so hard for Scootaloo to fly she had yet tto figure out, but she kn ew she'd fly one way or another.
Her walk to the river to clean up was startled by a rustle in the bush. The small pegasus halted in her tracks. Her eyes burned into the direction of the noise. She could feel her heart pounding louder than her small breathes that she silenced in fear.
The rustle was heard again, Scootaloo backed away from the area. A purple hoof peered out followed by a tall, fairly skinny purple pegasus. Her bleach white hair made the blue braid in it stand out tremenously. The taller pegasus looked down at Scootaloo with such crystal light blue eyes, they where almost grey.
Scootaloo gulped and tried to run but couldn't move, like she was trapped in a nightmare, surrounded by the mysterious pegasi's ice cold gaze. Upon seeing the smaller pegasi's fear the purple one got down to eye level with a set of frieghtened purple eyes.
"Shhhhh...it's ok. I will not hurt you, child. I want to help you." The tall pegasus calmly spoke. "My name is Diri. You are?" Diri breathed and relaxed as did Scootaloo.
" I'm S-Scootaloo...Why are you here, Diri?" Scootaloo had relaxed a little but was still catious around this odd looking stranger.
"I am here because i saw you strugling but still determined. I want to help you fly. I can give you speed, flight, honor, anything, as long as you refurn my favor later on." Diri smiled sweetly at the wide eyed Scootaloo who was just thinking of the posibilities of say 'yes'.
"HECK YEAH!" The filly jumped up and down in excitment. She didnt know if this mare could actually do all this stuff but she was just excited upon the offer.
"Good. I will meet you here at midnight tonight to give you your wishes and have my favor returned. When you arrive i will not be seen unless you walk through the split tree at the first stroke of the bell. At the twelth stroke you need to be through the two spliting branches, that is when i will appear. Now go on your way. Have fun, and remember our agreement." Diri spoke with seriousness then sencirity as she smiled and waved to the bouncing orange filly, exiting the woods. "Now...she will become one." Diri laughed lowly with a devious grin. "But only on the twelfth stroke will she be my daughter."

Author's Note:

phew! tht was a bitta work but ill have more chapters up next! so hamg tight!