• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 1,081 Views, 60 Comments

Part 2: My Little Falls~ A GF and MLP Crossover - Clover Skies



Mabel and Dipper Pines were going to have the perfect party. Until a curse dominates one of their closest friends. Who knows what will happen?

  • ...
3
 60
 1,081

Meeting the Staff

“Dipper! You left your underwear on the floor in your room again! Go pick them-” Dipper’s uncle said as he walked into the room.

“Oh! I see you have company! It’s about time you stopped gawking over Wendy and found yourself 1… 2… 3… 6 ladies to hang out with, oh and also Mabel.”

The 6 girls looked at each other uncomfortably while Mabel laughed.

“Grunkle Stan,” Dipper muttered uncomfortably.

“Not now!”

“Ah, I see. Trying to play it cool for the- hey, we work hard to get these things here. Don’t you think you could put a little more money in the tip jar?”

Mabel and Dipper’s great-uncle Stan raced off to a customer.

“BWAHAHA! Underwear…” Mabel laughed.

“Smile Dip!”

Dipper whispered to make Mabel quiet.

“Ugh… the pain… the pain! I can feel it everytime I think about it...”

she groaned as she remembered stuffing herself with packet after packet of Smile Dip.

“Sorry about him. That’s our great-uncle Stan. He’ll do anything to make and save money. With that being said, everything in this place is fake and hand-made. Anybody who thinks it’s real isn’t very bright.”

Dipper said as one of the employees, Soos, a man child with a hat and green shirt with a question mark on it, came up and said,

“Dude, did you see the--”

Soos stared at the 8 kids standing before him.

“Oh dude, seems like you got some guests. Haha hi.”

Soos waved at them.

“So,...what are your names dude?”

“Well pardon me, we are not DUDES. We are ladies!”

Rarity said, shocked that humans could be so rude.

“Sorry, dude- er, I mean, ladies.”

“Thats better dear. Well im-”

“ HI! I'm Pinkie Pie, thats Rarity and thats-”

“ Oh hey dudes! Sorry- I mean ladies.”

“ I'm Rainbow Dash!”

“ Im Apple Jack!”

“I'm ...Fluttershy….”

“And,...I'm Twilight Sparkle.”

“Wait,...Twilight Sparkle?!”

Soos said as Dippers and Mabels eyes widen. The twins had told Soos about...Twilight.

“Dipper and Mabel told me about you, like about your--”

Soos’s words were muffled as Dipper and Mabel trampled Soos and covered his mouth. Twilight realized what he was going to say and blushed. Suddenly another employee, Wendy, a redheaded rebellious teenager, walked in carrying a duck-panda thingy.

“Oh hey Dip, thanks for winning this thing. It’s AWESOME!- oh hey peeps.”

“H-hey Wendy!” Dipper said.

“Wendy!” said Mabel.

Twilight could tell Dipper had a thing for Wendy and she was jealous. Twilight wanted Dipper, only for herself.