• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 892 Views, 11 Comments

Kill Your Heroes - pokefreak13



Fire Cracker tries to live through slavory in the Crystal Empire.

  • ...
2
 11
 892

Phase 3 and 4

We galloped into the castle gardens.
"Okay. Now be very quiet." Killer advised.
The four of us nodded and walked quietly up to the execution post.
"Time to get rid of this thing." Finnick breathed.
Sulfur and Chief Furry were the lookouts while Killer, Finnick, and I started to use our throwing axes to chop down the execution log. Once we were done with that, Killer climbed up onto the pole that held the bloody axe and started to cut down the thick wire that held it together.
"Okay. Just a little more...got it." he whispered.
Killer cut the wire and the axe began to fall.
Finnick started to gallop out of the garden. However I waited for Killer before making my escape.
When the axe landed on the ground with a crash, soldiers started to race outside to see what happened along with King Sombra.
Luckily we raced into a dark alley before anypony saw us.
"That was close." Furry whispered.
"However, it was hilarious to see Sombra's face when he saw his execution stand all destroyed." Sulfur laughed.
Finnick laughed along with the yellow colt. However, Furry, Killer, and I just shook our head.
"We'll all meet here tomorrow night." Furry announced.
Then he turned to Sulfur and added, "Make sure you bring your homemade dynamite."
The yellow colt smiled.


I dodged five soldiers and sighed. Ever since we destroyed the execution stand, King Sombra ordered a lot more soldiers on patrol and even gave us slaves a curfew of ten o'clock.

I soon entered the alley and saw Finnick, Killer, and Chief Furry all talking. When they noticed me, Killer motioned me to come closer.
"Where's Sulfur?" I asked.
"Right here."
I turned around and saw Sulfur walking towards us with a big smile on his face.
"What the hell took you so long?" Killer whispered.
"Well sorry. I was just trying to dodge like one hundred soldiers with six very heavy explosives in my saddle bag." Sulfur said.
I sighed and looked at Furry.
"So ready to put phase four into action?" I questioned.
He nodded.

We all sneaked into the soldier house and entered the basement.
"We aren't going to blow everypony up right?" I asked.
Sulfur patted my back.
"Don't worry Fire Cracker." Sulfur said.
"We're just going to be giving them a wake up call." Finnick added.
I nodded. However, I wasn't one hundred percent on board with this phase.
Sulfur dumped the sticks of dynamite in a corner and then I shot flames at the sticks.
We all galloped out of the basement, into the night, and ducked into some bushes.
The explosion blew out the basement and soldiers in their pajamas started to run outside.
"See you in two days." Killer whispered to Finnick and I.
"Two days!" my friends moaned.
"Phase five is going to need some very careful planing." Chief Furry explained.
I nodded, said goodbye, and galloped quietly to my home.