• Published 7th Apr 2014
  • 2,350 Views, 97 Comments

Permission to FREAK OUT!? (sequel to Lost, on the heat of battle. a TF2 and MLP crossover.) - heavy weapons brony



Soldier has built a machine that will allow his to return to Canada (Equestria) so he can carry out his revenge against them. but somthing goes freakishly wrong!

  • ...
8
 97
 2,350

You disgust me!

Author's Note:

bit of a short chapter here, but i had to reliease SOMTHING!

anyway, hope it's not to boring, anyway heres a pic of spy without his mask and coat

just so you know.

Engie had found Spy at carousel boutique and was explaining the situation with Applejack, Spy had stripped his coat and mask, showing his handsome, well aged face, and the collection of holsters for his equipment clinging to his red vest, white dress shirt and tie.


“So, what you are saying is we have been infecting ponies?” Spy asked Engineer.


“Yep, Scout told me that Painis Cupcake was running around and infected the mailmare,” Engi explained.


“Mail-mare?”


“Yeah, i’ve noticed these ponies have a lot of play-on-words.”


“Merde, first freaks, then ponies, now i have to deal with mass amounts of tasteless puns,” Spy complained, holding his head in aggravation.


“Oh come on spah, it aint that bad, anyway with all these freaks running around I started thinking what would happen if they got their hands,...err hooves? if they got what ever they use to use things on our Mann.co tech, so i propouse that we all go stock and leave the weapons here,” Engie explained.


“Speaking of here, how did you find me?” Spy asked.


Engi grinned, “ i just found the frilliest building in town and you were right inside.”


Spy scowled.


“Anyway, all you gotta do is stay in this clothes shop, i’ll leave my advanced weapons here and you guard them,” Engi explained, then emptied his spytech bag full of weapons on a table in the main room of the shop.


“Sentries won't do me any good out there in the forest,” Engie commented and left his building tools and toolboxes on top of the pile.


“Alright, a’ll leave to go get Scout, you keep an eye on those weapons,” Engie stated pointed at the pile of equipment on the table.


Engie stepped out of the front door, ringing the bell above it.


“Hello? Whos out there?” a soft female voice asked from the living room.


Spy was surprised that his previous victim had awoken so soon, he entered the living room the see Rarity sitting bewildered on the couch.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Rarity screamed, then engulfed a nearby lamp in her magic and hurled it towards Spy’s head, who was too busy covering his ears to catch it.


CRASH the wooden and ceramic lamp shattered against Spy’s skull, he recovered and tried to console the screaming mare.


“Mon Dieu Madam! Calm down I,.....”


A chair crashed into Spy’s chest causing him to drop to all fours.


“Wait,...what did you say?” Rarity asked, historia fading.


“Madam,....please,...” Spy weezed, trying to catch his breath.


“Madam? Mmmmmhh, and you’ve lost quite a bit of weight. I can assume that young gentleman cured you did he?”


Spy coughed and simply nodded his head.


“Oh what a relief, i do apologize for the violence.”


“Its alright, it was all my fault that you would act this way,” Spy recovered and returned to his feet.


“How did we get here? i don’t remember a lot of what happened,”Rarity calmly asked.


“After I was cured, I brought you here to clean you off, I felt so bad after what i did to you, also m colleagues needed me to protect you and there weapons from all the freaks that are running around.”


“You had me unconscious in the bath?” Rarity asked, uncomfortable with the question.


“I ran a shallow bath and cleaned you with a damp rag, then i brushed you and laid you on the couch, then my colleague known as Engineer came by and informed me of the situation.”


“Oh so they have cured more of your teammates?”


“Yes, but i’m sad to say some more ponies have been infected as well, its a good idea to stay inside until the situation improves,” Spy explained.


Rarity adopted a worried look, “Which ponies have been infected since derpy our mail mare?”


“Monsieur Applejack, her little sister and her two friends, they escaped and may be causing havoc in this town”


“HER TWO FRIENDS!? SWEETIE BELLE!” Rarity yelled frantically, “Where are they!?”


“Engineer mentioned that they headed towards town,” Spy explained, confused by her concern.


Rarity jumped for the couch and sprinted for the front door.


“Monsieur Rarity! don’t! it’s best we stay here!” Spy yelled.


“I Have to find my sister!” Rarity bolted to the door and swung it open.


To reveal a little white filly with a purple and pink mane.


“Oh Sweetie belle i thought you had been turned into one of those dreadful freaks” Rarity mused, relieved that she had found her sister.


“Sister acquired, initiating viral administration mode,’ Sweetie said in a cold robotic tone reminding Spy of Gray mann’s own army.


“Rarity! get away from that thing!” Spy warned, unholstering his revolver.


“What are you saying thats my-OOF!” Rarity was cut of when Spy pushed her out of the way and pointed his revolver at Sweetie


Sweetie lunged.


“NO!” Rarity screamed.


“BANG!” a powerful revolver shot rang out.


A 357. bullet pierced through Sweetie’s head just above her right eye, light blue coolant sprayed everywhere and Sweetie flew backwards and hit the far wall.


“Sweetie NO thats my SISTER!’ Rarity screamed, flailing her hooves at Spy.


“I Assure you! thats no longer your sister, just an abomination that needs to be stopped,” Spy shouted as he tried to hold off Rarity’s assault.


“RRraaaaaaarity” A low voice spoke.


Both Spy and Rarity looked back at Sweeties huddled form, She lifted her head reviling that th bullet had removed the paint and some covering over her right eye, instead of a normal white eye, a bright red, irisless eye stared back at them.


“Thats…..my….SISTER” Sweetie shouted then bolted towards Rarity, Spy shoved Rarity off of him and began firing at Sweetie.


*BANG *BANG *BANG, three shots rang out, missing Sweetie and burrowing into the carpet.


Sweetie then smashed her way through the drywall, disappearing into the wall.


Spy got really quiet, he listened for Sweetie in the wall.






*Srich *scrich *scrich


*BANG


The 5th bullet exploded against the drywall, leaving a gaping hole, but no indication Spy had hit his target.






*Scrich *scrich *Scrich


*BANG!

“SSSSSCCCCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” a loud death rattle rang out, sounding like the mix of a long pained breath and a screeching tire.


Spy smirked, then the whole in the wall caused by Spy’s shot started leaking light blue coolant, confirming his kill.


Then it started leaking more coolant, than quite a bit of it, the stream got bigger and bigger.


Spy raised and eyebrow.


The a gigantic stream of coolant shot towards spy, knocking Spy into the table of weapons, causing it to fall onto Rarity. More holes in the wall opened up letting more streams of coolant, soon the whole room was filling up with the light blue liquid.


Soon the room was near the ceiling with coolant, Spy floated on the surface, looking for Rarity.


“Rarity! Monsieur Rarity!” Spy yelled but he didn’t see any sight of her on the surface, Spy took in a deep breath and dived under the surface.


Through the blue hue he scanned the floor of the flooded room, he noticed Rarity struggling under the heavy metal table.


Spy quickly swam to the bottom of the lake of coolant, and lifted the table off Rarity just as her body became limp, Spy slung her across his shoulder and swam to the surface.


Spy let in a huge breath, and shook Rarity.


“Rarity! Monsieur Rarity!” He yelled, but Rarity didn't stir.


Then the Coolant reach the level with the ceiling, cutting off Spy’s air supply, he let in another breath and dived down with Rarity still in his arms.


Spy held onto Rarity as they both sank to the bottom of the pool, Spy quickly took out his revolver opened the cylinder letting six empty bass casings float away, he jammed a speed loader containing six more rounds into the weapon and closed the cylinder, he then aimed the Revolver at the door knob to the front door.


*BANG *BANG *BANG,....CRASH! SPLOOOOOOSHHHHH!!!!


The three rounds cut through the coolant and shattered the doorknob causing it to collapse, draining the room out into the street out front.


Spy and Rarity both flopped out of the flooded boutique, Spy got up from the soggy ground and quickly found Rarity.


“Rarity! Speak to me!” Spy yelled and shook Rarity’s shoulders.


Rarity still laid lifelessly on the coolant soaked ground.


Spy quickly felt Rarity, looking for her sternum, when he found it he began forcefully pushing on it with both hands.


Rarity shuttered, Spy began to fill with hope.


Rarity then coughed up a lung full of coolant, Spy let out a sigh of relief.


Rarity opened her eyes, and gave Spy a worrying look.


“OH,.. of all the things to happen, this is the WORST,...POSSIBLE,...THING!”


“I’m Sorry Rarity, but i had to do it, your sister wasn't herself”


“WORST,...POSSIBLE,...THING!”


“Yes, but you must get it together, we need to find the rest of the group”


“WORST POSSIBLE THING!”


Spy looked down at Rarity with confusion


*HONK *HONK a train horn ran out.


“What the?” Spy looked behind him to find a flat, plush, purple couch was hurling towards him.


“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Spy scream as the couch clipped him and carried it off into the distance, landing somewhere in the everfree.


“WORSTPOSSIBLETHING!” Rarity screamed and sprang to her hooves, then galloped off in a unspecified direction.






*BIZZZZAP,...BIZZZZZZZZZAP, Back in the boutique a small filly with a hole through her chest spasmed on the Coolant soaked floor.


Electricity arched through her body and electronic components hung by severely damaged wires out of the gaping hole in her chest.



SWEETIE BOT DAMAGE REPORT>


REAR LEG CONTROLS>NOT RESPONDING.


COOLANT LEVELS>CRITICAL.


CORE TEMPERATURE>CRITICAL.


POSSIBILITY OF SELF REPAIR>0.00001%


CALCULATED BEST COURSE OF ACTION>SECURE NECESSARY COMPONENTS FOR REPAIRS AND CONTINUE MISSION.


MISSION>SECURE BIG SISTER AND DESTROY/INFECT ALL PERSONS WHO JEOPARDIZE MISSION.


SCANNING


SCANNING


Sweetiebot struggled to lift her head with the power she had remaining, her on board camera scanned the room, it didn’t see anything it could use until it came apon a pile of coolant soaked weapons near a topped table.


SCANNING


SCANNING


SCANNING COMPLETE>


ITEMS ORIGIN>UNKNOWN


ITEMS COMPATIBLE WITH SWEETIEBOT INTERFACE?>YES


BEGIN MERGING WITH FOREIGN ITEMS, AND SECURE EXTRA MUNITIONS


SCANNING


SCANNING


WEAPONS COMPATIBLE WITH SWEETIEBOT INTERFACE?>YES


BEGIN MERGING WITH FOREIGN WEAPONS.


Sweetie bot used her forelegs to scoot across the soggy floor, then grabbed Engie’s construction PDA.


ITEM COMPATIBLE, MERGING….


MERGING COMPLETE…


POSSIBILITY OF SELF REPAIR>100.0%