• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 541 Views, 2 Comments

Day of Meetings, Night of Hate, and Adventures - Krz



Celestia , student of a Princess, reads a book about evil Alicorn, she informs her mentor, but she is send to little town of Ponyville, to make friends , she has no idea what to do...

  • ...
6
 2
 541

6a...We Encounter Trouble

"Wow" Coco exclaimed " That was brave Colgate"

Blue unicorn looked at Coco "No, I just did what I had to , I mean i noticed his broken teeth, he roared cause he was in pain, so i just had to help him " Celestia lips formed a little smile, until Cloudchaser flew to her "So, wanna talk ? " Celestia looked at pegasus "About what ? "

"Well, you're a student of a Princess, how did you become one ? " She asked, Luna was beside persian coated pegasus " She adopted us "

"Luna !. That's private matter " Other four mares now looked at them with curiosity. "Come on Tia, what's wrong with telling them " Celestia stopped " It's not important Lulu "

"Are you ashamed of, where you come from ? " Blue Pegasus said with raised eyebrow, Celestia was surprised by the question "What ? Why do you think that ? "

"We probably have long way to the Old Castle, so we might talk for a bit "

"Lulu, Eh whatever, there was magic talent show in Canterlot, in which, I really wanted to take part, so after long talk with some orphanage patrons they agreed, as it turned out, the magic show was organized by a Princess herself " Luna interrupted her, and she began to speak herself " Princess was looking for someone with extraordinary magical talent, When she saw Celestia, she was immediately fascinated, our patrons told us, that the Princess said, she had never seen someone with such magical potential like her, thus she decided that Celestia will be her student, and straight away she asked, who are her parents. Patrons told the Princess that Tia parents left her,when she was just an infant, and that, they were taking care of her upbringing " Luna started smile " When i found out, that she's not going to be with us anymore, I protested, I did not want her to leave, she was my friend, patrons didn't know what to do, Princess decided that she will take me too. We were at the age of 10, when she took us under her wing." Celestia snickered "Yea, but somehow you never were at her lessons, also you forgot to add, that after the magic show I got my cutie mark "

"So you've never seen your parents ? " Coco voice was a little sad "Nope never, patrons told me that, I was in a basket, in front of the main door of orphanage... " Awkward silence fell upon them, as other four mares didn't knew what to say, until Ivory spoke up " After this, we go for ice cream,you like ice cream ? " Cloudchaser giggled " I like mine ice cream mint flavored "

Colgate, and Coco looked at each other, smiled, then both of them said " Yea, ice cream is good "

Luna put a wing on Tia back " You feel better ? ".

"What ?, what do you mean ? ".

"I know you Tia, but its better when we are together ".

"I guess ".

Then their journey was interrupted, cause they heard loud stomping.

"What's that ? " Ivory asked.


Suddenly, from behind the trees, a pair of Rock Golems emerged "Ponies !" they exclaimed. Mares eyes widened in shock, "I think, that after this, we're going to need something more than ice creams " Ivory declared, and they started run.

"Ponies " Golems stomping echoed through the forest. When, they were fleeing from these rock creatures, Tia was looking at them " Why we run ? I mean they're dumb, I can use my magic..."

"You can't, if you use magic, more golems will come, the only way, is to lose them " Mayor told her, "Man they're fast " Cloudchaser said.

Abruptly Coco dropped on her hooves, causing panic among ponies. "Oops" Cloudchaser turned toward lying earth mare "I handle this "
Persian blue coated pegasus, flew straight ahead, to bending down golem, she hastily flew over to monster face "Catch me ugly "
At the same time Coco was lying on Ivory back "Wait we can't leave her " she was protesting, "Go, I will catch up to you ".
Golems tried to snatch her, waving their big arms, but pegasus flew between the legs of the two monsters, as they began to spin around, she suddenly flew up into air, and because golems are stupid, they looked at the sky, to seconds later bump into each other, falling over " It wasn't so hard " cerulean maned pegasus exclaimed "Time to catch up ".


"Oh, I hope she's ok ".

"Don't worry Coco, I bet she's already on her way" Mayor Mare told Coco .

"But rock golems never wander so far away from their caves " Said Colgate, with little wonder in her tone " Caves in the forest are far from here, so what they were doing here ? " when blue dentist finished her sentence, Cloudchaser arrived slightly out of breath, suddenly Coco ran to her, and hugged pegasus "I'm sorry, I'm not used to do so much running ".

"Ah, it's ok, let's go, so i can tell you how i get rid of them " Cloudchaser smiled, along with Coco.


"Then they hit each other, and fell, and..." Cloudchaser story was interrupted, as she bumped into Coco flank "What's wrong ? "

"Hush" Earth Mare looked around, and her ears were in listening mode, others were confused.

"You hear that ? " five mares looked at each other, then decided to listen with their ears.....and they heard sound of weeping "Someone's crying ? ".

"Hey, look here " Coco pointed at small dog, who clearly was looking for something.

"It's diamond dog, wait Coco ? " Colgate called to gray coated mare.

Coco watched a puppy sniffing the ground, then after a while little dog sat down,drooped its ears and, let a little squeal, after sniffing the air, its ears raised, and began to growl "I know you're in that bush pony ". Coco was a little startled, then came out from behind the bushes " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop on you " diamond dog puppy was growling at her, but suddenly she was in hooves in one of other ponies "Let me down, or i call alphas ! "

"So cute " Luna was holding little dog with her hooves, she was hugging her, and sometimes she was waving around "Please...stop...i feel dizzy ".

"Luna stop " Celestia urged to her friend " She's a puppy after all ". Coco let a little laugh "Eh, I bet even grown creature would get dizzy , anyway why are you crying ? ".

"Grrr, I'm not crying" Little dog started to look around her, sniffling, after a while she dropped her ears again.

"Tell us what happened, maybe we can help somehow " Coco asked with little smile.

"I...I don't really know, I mean i was with alpha dogs on gem hunt, and i went to little bat cave, when i found awesome valuable gem, but later some shadow came, and took it from me, and it was when i was supposed to show the alphas what i got. After shadow was gone, I started to look for that thing, but there is no shadow, nor my gem ".

Coco thought for a while, and suddenly she pulled out of her mane a shiny gem "Will this help ? "

Dogs eyes were sparkling, and her tail began to wag. "But Coco, you got this from Rarity, it's precious to you " Colgate told her. Dog enthusiasm passed quickly as it came.

Amberish Gray coated Earth mare lips formed smile "It true it's precious, but what's count its the gesture, and feelings associated received from giving pony. I can give this gem, but those feelings will stay in my heart " .

"You really want to give me this ? " All of sudden Luna popped out of nowhere,with waterfall of tears she hugged Coco " You are so sweet, little, cuddly, cute".

Celestia's brow was twitching "Oi ,you're overreacting Lulu ".

"Haha , you ponies are fun, alphas say you're dumb, but it's not true ".

Coco, who was now free of Luna cuddles, stretched her hoof toward dog "Here take it, by the way My name is Coco ".

"My name is Rin" She took gem from her new friend, then looked at pony "T-thank you, i guess...".

"We need to go " Celestia urged.

"Wait, where are you going ? ". Rin said with confusion "Why you ponies are even in this forest ? " Ivory looked at little dog "Well, did you saw the sky " Rin nodded, and Mayor continued "We must get to the old castle, before it's too late ".

"Ah, old castle is in that direction, although in your place, i would avoid that, there is something strange with the bridge ". Rin sniffled the air "Oh no, I'm sorry i must go....Coco thank you i hope to see you someday" and she ran off.

Mayor Ivory Scrolls went to her fellow earth pony "It was nice thing to do ".

After this little encounter, they went toward direction Rin pointed them.

At last it seemed they saw the exit from this dreadful forest, white unicorn started to run "Wait, Celestia " Cloudchaser shouted, but she wasn't heard, the rest decided to follow, though pegasus stayed by Coco side, who wasn't fast runner. Celestia stopped, her attitude changed "Be on your guard, something is here ".

Six mares looked around, but there was nothing "Well, she said something about the bridge, so I guess we could approach it " Mayor said sarcastically, then she went to the edge "I can't see the bottom, that fog is too thick ". And all of sudden, she was pushed backwards "W-what was that ? ". Celestia eyes noticed something by the bridge "Who are you ? "

"We are the shadows" two calm voices said "You can go through, only when you win the game of truth or dare " They smiled evilly, confused ponies looked at each other "Game of what now ? " said Cloudchaser, "Uuu, I want to play " Luna informed others while jumping.
Shadows started talking again "You need to choose, two ponies for truth or dare, if you fail to choose, you will fall down there" they again smiled evilly.

"Come on" Luna pushed Coco forward "Why me ? " earth mare asked. All of sudden one of the shadows was around meek mare "Truth or dare little pony ? ".Celestia horn lit up "If you hurt her !"
"Stupid pony we're not going to hurt her, although not now, well let's just say if you fail , she will fall down there...all of you will, so little pony truth or dare ?"

"Truth"

"So, in your heart, there is place for your special somepony, is it not ? do you love that pony ?".

Coco cheeks became a little red, question suprised her "What ? ". If you do not answer, you, and your friends will go down there ".

"What kind of question is that ? " Colgate asked "Hush ponies she has thirty second, then you go down...and probably die "

"I LOVE RARITY !!! " . Coco Pommel timid, scaredy, meek, quiet mare scream blew other ponies manes back, her face changed from amberish gray to red, embarrassed, she hid her face in her own hooves.

"Wow, that was bold. " Luna said, her mane due Coco scream, covered her whole face.

"Hrm, it seems that is correct, cause you still here, but i believe you needed to say only yes or no...." one of the shadows announced.

"Whaaat, buuh " she was hugged by Ivory "It's ok ".

"Don't worry, its going to be our secret " Cloudchaser told her with wink.

"You, dark coated pegasi, truth or dare ? ". Luna smirked "Dare !"

"Here eat this". One of the shadows gave Luna a flower, and other ponies were confused again "Eat this flower, or you fall ". Flower, which she needs to eat, is the color of blue, with some darkened stripes in the middle "What's the catch ? " Celestia asked "Eat or you fall ".

"Meh, nom nom" Luna after some chewing, swallowed blue flower "Hm, it's doesn't have any flavor " rest of ponies looked at shadows, they were laughing "Why are you happy, we can cross the bridge now" "Ha !" shadow exclaimed "Truth for everyone ! ". Celestia brew twitch "But they passed your stupid truth or dare "

"Truth for everyone, are you playing ? You're going to die if you don't ". Mayor Mare came out to front "We play, but that is your last game, after this we're free to pass through ".

"There's someone among you, who hides her true colors ".

"What now ? " Colgate asked, and looked at Celestia, and both of them she shrugged their shoulders.

"I'm not hiding anything anymore " After finishing her sentence Coco hid her face again in her hooves.

"Uuu ponies have twenty seconds ". Then suddenly Mayor Ivory Mare sighed "It's me".

"sixteen".

"Grr, I dye my mane and tail !" .

"What !? " other mares were little shocked "What do you mean ? " Colgate was first to ask.

"My mane and tail are pink ".

"Pfhahahaha " Luna was laughing, and rolling on ground "R-really, that's silly ahahaha ". Ivory was not amused, and knocked Luna in head, dark coated pegasus yelped although she was smiling " I'm sorry ".

"Thank you..."

"Why you dye your mane, and tail ? "

"Because with pink mane, and pink tail i would look silly" she looked at Luna "I said i'm sorry ".

"Anyway, I'm doing this to hold Ponyville together, I mean if i look properly ponies will respect me, respect my decisions, they will laugh at me if i look silly, they won't listen to someone who looks silly, eventually they would choose somepony else, but I am the only one who understand need of the Ponyville citizens I...

"No they will respect you either way, with pink mane or not, its because of your character " Colgate put hoof on Mayor shoulder "But Luna was laughing "

Celestia smirked "I'm sorry Mayor, but Luna is able to laugh at everything, though i would like to see your pink mane, and tail".

"Oh hush " Ivory sigh a little "Ok I told you my little secrets, does it count, huh where are they ?"

"Looks like shadows are gone " Luna jumped in excitement.

"We can pass, we have free path to castle let's go" White unicorn urged, Ivory stayed behind for a moment, looked at her tail, which waved a little, she giggled, then joined the rest of the group.