• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 541 Views, 2 Comments

Day of Meetings, Night of Hate, and Adventures - Krz



Celestia , student of a Princess, reads a book about evil Alicorn, she informs her mentor, but she is send to little town of Ponyville, to make friends , she has no idea what to do...

  • ...
6
 2
 541

5b. Defenders of the Canterlot Pt. I

City of Canterlot, The Capital of Equestria.
A city, in which most of the country nobility lives here.
What's more, on the outskirts of the Capital, there is small residence of the most important family in the country, a family which for centuries now, supports the crown of Equestria in every possible way. Current head of the Starlight Sparkle Family Twilight Velvet, sometimes known for her pen name as Star Sparkle, is closest friends with the Princess.
It is also home to the captain of the Royal Guard, who is preparing to return into service after little vacation.
From one of the rooms, whose door hung open, a panel with the inscription saying "Shining Armor " White Stallion with blue mane came out, and looked in the mirror "Hm, looking good" he said, then went away from the mirror, and began to descend the stairs

"Mother ?... " there was no answer, so he decided to check the basement.
When he started to walk down the stairs, stallion saw a light coming from the below.
Leaning out from behind the wall, he saw his mother, she was sitting with a pile of paper in front of her, it looks like she resumed writing her book, so he decided not to disturb her.

"It seems like she got rid of writer's block, I can't wait when new Daring Doo book hit the shelves " and he left home.



When he found himself in front of the castle, he saw soldiers, who apparently were waiting for him, he suddenly heard a mare voice "Attention!", then looked at the stairs, in front of the castle, stood azure mare, with cape on her back.

"Brother "

Shining Armor smiled "Sister, how did you manage to persuade the soldiers to give me honors ? "

"After all, you're the captain my brother "

"Done with the formalities sis ? " Captain frowned, Azure mare descended the stairs, and nuzzled her brother "So, how is the Castle doing Trixie, is there a big mess waiting for me, like the last time ? "

"Not at all brother " She smiled, and they began walking towards the door to the castle "Ah, I forgot to mention, Princess Twilight went to Ponyville "

"Oh, she already left ? I wanted report to her, that i am ready for duty " they were now inside the Castle of Canterlot, ahead of them, there were stairs leading to the throne room, to the left, there were also stairs, and corridor leading to the library, this was the direction Trixie was going, she turned to her Brother "Now that Captain of the Guard returned, I can focus on my books "

"Heh, sure ! " Suddenly one of the guards came running " Lady Starlight ! Lady Starlight Sparkle ! " Trixie raised an eyebrow, leaned against the railing of the stairs " I'm here, what happened ? "

The guard looked upwards, and saw also the Captain of the Royal Guard " Ah! Captain's here, that's even better ! " Mare and Stallion looked at each other, as the guard was clearly in the panic, Shining Armor went down, and put a hoof onto guard shoulder "Tell me, what is going on ? "

"Look out the window ! " Captain walked over to window, looked up to sky, and he could not believe his eyes, there was a Sun, and Moon locked on the horizon. He and his sister knew what it might mean, this meant that Equestria is in danger.