• Published 4th Apr 2014
  • 1,789 Views, 16 Comments

Great power comes in Small packages - Izalith



A small being once one of many powerful magic users in all of Eorzea is now nothing more then a number two assistant to someone a head taller and twice as magically gifted.

  • ...
3
 16
 1,789

A New Stranger

It has been a week since the slumber party with Rarity and Applejack, Barb has been acting a little clingy as of late and she has yet to tell me why she is acting like this but I can only chalk this up as a female dragon being clinging to their mate, which we are not a couple, she is just clingy is all. As the week went by I went back to teaching Twilight the basic fundamentals of thaumaturgy and small bits of the arcane healing arts and in return she teaches me a bit of unicorn magic which is frustratingly hard since I don't have a horn nor am I a pony which apparently is a must in order to use any type of pony magic but I am a Black Mage! This should be easy as picking ones nose or making Limsa Orange Juice.

Once the week came and went I went back to doing my usual routine of tending to my garden in the basement, teaching Twilight Sparkle, helping Barb with the chores around the library and lastly working as a part-time worker at the cafe in town. I also finally started to receive the respect that was due from the ponies here in town, after hearing about what I did to the dragon on the mountain summit, it was about damn time too because it is so very annoying having to deal with fools that say I am lying and tiring to constantly zap, freeze or burn ponies before healing them if they tell me to prove my magic to them.

It is also annoying when I need help grabbing the cookie jar from the top shelf in the library but that doesn't stop me from getting my prize of sugary cookie goodness, that and telling Twilight that I will not teach her how to tap into her inner reserves out of fear of her writing it down and spreading that tidbit of knowledge. There is just some things that I can't tell her like how I hate Princess Celestia for not punishing Luna for turning into Nightmare Moon or for not punishing herself for not preventing such a catastrophic event from happening in the first place. Reading the history of Equestria was my number one priority and as soon as I finished reading the history books and found out the cause of Luna's fall into despair and madness was from Celestia overshadowing the young princess with the sun and her followers, nobody wanted to praise the moon because it let the monsters of the wild come in and attack them while the sun forced them into hiding. Family should have come first with Celestia but seeing how she didn't even bother to comfort or even talk to her younger sister, she allowed the loneliness to fester and roil until it was too late, thus creating Nightmare Moon whom started a civil war which lead to many ponies dying, the Gryphon Kingdom invading and taking parts of Equestria and finally a large chunk of the northern province to vanish without a trace.

Although Celestia failed several times she did manage to keep what is left of Equestria together for a thousand years, stopped a second civil war, a war with the deer folk, several skirmishes with the gryphons and a duel to the death with the minotaur king in which she won but earned a pair of broken wings in the process. And now here she is, over a thousand years old, graceful, elegant, mastermind and chest master, beautiful in the eyes of her ponies and lastly she is the mentor to Twilight Sparkle.

"Okay, is there anything else before I go back into the kitchens that you would need from me?" I said as I looked up from the small notepad in my hands, my eyes resting on a lime green unicorn mare with her beige coated friend sipped on her glass of water through a straw.

"Yes, I would like the mixed salad with french toast and green tea."

"And you madam?"

"I would like the same thing but with earl grey tea."

"Alright I will be back with your lunch shortly." I said with a false smile on my face, this is something I would not be doing back home with my current rank within the Flames but since I am here and not with the Immortal Flames I must have an occupation for the time being that is able to pay me a decent wage so I can earn money to save what gil I have left.

Walking back to the kitchen I ripped the piece of paper off and away from my notepad and placed it on the counter before ringing the small bell on the side to alert the kitchen crew that they got another order. Once that was done I went back to what I was previously doing before I was interrupted by Lyra Heartstrings and her friend Bon-Bon, I was in the middle of reading a rather corny romance novel that Rarity had spoken highly of but to me this...this is both painful to read due to how bad it is and yet it is also informative on how these ponies view romantic ventures.

By the time I had finished four chapters I was expecting to hear the sound of a hoof ringing the ready bell for the party of two's late lunch but instead I heard nothing but the sounds of my own breathing and the gentle breeze passing by. Getting up and off the high chair I went to the kitchens to investigate as to why the two mares lunches are late and when I poked my head through the door I saw not a single pony in sight but my investigation was cut short when I was grabbed from behind by multiple pairs of hooves.

"What the-" was all I could weakly shout out before being pulled into the lobby of the cafe, all of the windows were closed, the door was locked and beside me was the entire kitchen staff, two other waiters, a waitress, the manager and lastly Lyra and Bon-Bon.

Glaring at the pony who is currently holding me I was immediately let go, staring angrily at the offending pony I was about to give them an earful when my mouth was stuffed with a hoof whom belongs to Lyra as she shushed me quietly.

The hoof that is currently in my mouth was once on the floor, which is dirty, and its in my mouth. A hoof that is used to walk around everywhere, with dirt, rocks, filthy mud, and she uses it to possibly pick her nose or rub herself which is more filth, and she probably uses it to help her go to the bathroom...

I was trying so hard to not rip her head off with my magic and to hold my lunch down from how such a gross thought came into my mind and how much that makes sense. As soon as Lyra removes her hoof from my mouth I give her a quick jab to the chest, her resulting whine of pain is all the revenge I would need as I scold her.

"Lyra Heartstrings and everypony present, never, ever, stick your hoof in my mouth, ever. I don't know where it has been, what you were doing with it, and quite possibly if you even bothered to clean it. That was in my mouth, that is freaking disgusting." I said with barely concealed venom in my tone, seriously, that is nasty as hell.

"Sorry, but you were about to blow our cover!"

"Blow your cover? Who are you hiding from?"

"Her!" Lyra quietly says as she points out the slightly ajar door in which everypony present was looking out of.

Moving to the doorway and once I got there I poked my head out the small opening and I immediately saw a pony-like figure wearing an unusually large brown cloak. I watched the strange pony look around; scratching a hoof against an open spot of dirt before looking around and for a moment I thought I saw the sparkle of gold within that cloak.

"Does any of you ponies know who that pony is?"

"I heard that pony lives in the Everfree forest!"

"I heard that pony practices dark magic!"

" I take offense to that... "

"I heard that pony is a zebra from across the ocean!"

"But do any of you have the truth of the matter?" I said as I waited for them to answer me, none did.

"Figures...well it was fun being here but I am going to talk to that 'zebra', if any of you want to join me then come along and if you don't stay here and hide, doesn't make a difference to me anyways." I said once again before stepping out the front door and before I could get pulled back inside I took a short jump away from the door which was just enough for the array of colored hooves that reached out to grab me would be off by a few inches.

Snorting at their failed attempt I made my way to the unknown pony in the middle of the street. As I made my way over to the pony in question I looked around to see if there was anyone else outside and to my surprise there was nobody else, just me and the 'zebra' although if they are doing this out of fear of the unknown then they are taking this I think a bit too far.

"Hello there stranger, what brings you to Ponyville on this fine day?" I said as I stopped a good four feet away from the 'zebra' and waited for a response, here is hoping that it understands my words.

"A stranger too for here you are. What brings oneself so far from your lands?"

"I should say the same for you but as for me, I was brought here against my will."

"For that you have my sympathies, but as for myself I simply came from distant sands."

"Ah, you’re from the deserts across the sea as am I but from different sands and different seas we are from. Maybe one day I might tell you the tale of how I came to be from there to here and here to hopefully back there I will return to."

"A story for another time, I hope to hear it one day."

"Yes, someday indeed but for now if I may ask as to what brings you here?"

It didn't take us long to get into a conversation, this mare, zebra female...I am just going to stick with mare for now to not confuse myself for the time being. Anyways this mare seems to speak in rhymes, I do not know why she does this but if it is the way she speaks then I will not question her culture, that is a surefire way to get oneself hurt or killed by insulting someone else's culture. As we talked we started to understand the other a little better, she goes by the name Zecora and that she lives by herself in the dark forest, her home is apparently protected by a circle of flowers that has a strange scent that scares away the beasts that live there and that is an alchemist herself or for a better term, she is a botanist who also brews potions, tonics and salves and trades or sells them to the ponies.

When I told a bit about myself to Zecora, I told her my occupation as a member of the Immortal Flames and a cafe waiter, practitioner of magic and lastly a good musician when it comes to the violin, a really small violin that fits to my size and not the large ones that everyone else uses.

It was during our talking that I realized that we were walking into the forest and stopped right in front of a large patch of blue flowers but it wasn’t from the flowers that we stopped, no we stopped because we both heard someone call out another’s name and it was from behind us.

Turning around we both saw a small yellow pony with a red mane and an ungodly large red bow with orange eyes standing not too far behind the both of us and standing even further away from behind the three of us are my six friends, Barb not among them for some reason, and Applejack was looking not so pleased with the little pony between us.

“You get back here right now.” Applejack said with something akin to a scolding glare and I am so glad that it is not being directed at me.

At this moment I was thinking on how exactly did this filly managed to not only sneak behind the two of us but also manage to be quiet for the longest time. I have to give this filly some merit for following us into this dreary place without any kind of protective armor or weapon to protect herself, that takes some guts and also a foolish mind to do.

“Beware, beware you ponyfolk. Those leaves of blue are not a joke.” Zecora says while backing away from me, the large field of blue flowers and lastly the six mares.

I could only stand there thinking why I am always stuck in the middle of these types of situations on an almost weekly basis.

“You keep your mumbo jumbo to yourself you hear!” Applejack shouted at a rapidly fading Zecora as the rest of her friends joined in with their own shouting. Seems like the peanut gallery is getting its admittance fee just in time.

“Oh brother…” Twilight mumbled as I facepalm at those idiots, I mean seriously, nothing bad was going to happen to me and now for this little filly might get yelled at by either me or Zecora but we would then let her tag along until we come back to Ponyville to get scowled by her parents.

“Beware! Bewareeeeeeeeee!” Zecora said one last time before fading from view and with it my one chance to talk to a fellow stranger.

“Yeah! Right back at ya Zecora. You and your lame curses are the ones that better beware!” Rainbow Dash said and both myself and the little filly glared at the rainbow maned pegasus, I mean really…saying that curses are lame? How have you not heard of the dreaded blindness curse or sickness hexes, plagues created from magic are nearly impossible to stop unless you can kill or stop the madman that created it.

“And you, why couldn’t you listen to your big sister.” Applejack sternly said to Appleboom, the aptly named yellow earth pony now on her big sister’s back, and the little filly lowered her head in shame or sadness.

“I…I…” Applebloom tried to speak but sadly she couldn’t even utter out a single word.

‘Cause the big sister is sometimes dumber than a sack of hammers.’ I quietly thought to myself, it is true that Applejack can be hardheaded sometimes but this time it seems she is taking the cake.

“Who knows what kind of nasty curse Zecora could of put on you.” And there it is again, curses and hexes aren’t that easy to put on someone or a large mass of people without careful preparations, a ton of ingredients and lastly skilled if not competent spell weavers and yes this blockhead says that it was going to be easy just by following her.

I just can’t wait for these ponies to get some sort of affliction for being mean to Zecora without even getting the full story.

As Pinkie breaks into a song about evil enchantresses I made my way over to them while staying out of the flower patch of blue flowers just as Rainbow Dash flies in low right through them. I swear those flowers better be poisonous or I am going to blow my top.

“You guys there is no such thing as curses!” and there is a nonbeliever of curses, tonight I will put a curse on you just to make you a believer…maybe something to make you be unable to cast magic.

“Well that is interesting thing to hear coming from magic pants herself.” Rainbow Dash said as I added another target to my cursing list.

“My magic, real magic comes from within. It’s a skill you’re born with; curses are artificial, fake magic. It’s conjured with potions and incantations, it’s all smoke and mirrors meant to scare but curses have no real power. There just an old pony tale.” Twilight says as I started to fume internally.

‘If curses and hexes aren’t real then how the bloody hell do I have one on my freaking left eye!’

“Just you wait, your gonna find out that some old pony tales really are true.” Applejack said as she walked off with the rest of the girls, leaving Twilight with me as I slowly shook my head, trying to ease the rising anger.

We went back together and before we went back to the library I had to make a quick stop at my job to pick up my staff and also my corny romance book. When I entered the establishment I saw that it was exactly where I left it along with a note saying to not be touched unless it is me, and if it is me then I am getting my pay docked for skipping out to talk to Zecora.

‘I hate these ponies…’

Walking back to the library I made my way the basement, watered my plants, pruned any dying ends and went back upstairs to my room to see a sleeping gryphon lying on her back, and by lying on her back I mean she is on her back, wings fully extended to the side to keep her on her back, her tail lazily waving back and forth and lastly her hind legs are wide open for inspection…and I just lost my ability to sleep for the coming days.


The Next Day


Waking up the next day was easy for me, I went to bed late due to Gilda revealing herself to both myself and Barb and when I told her that she pretty much threatened to gut me if I ever told anyone that I saw her like that but I reassured her that wasn’t going to happen because I was busy trying to purge that sight from my mind at that very moment. And as for why I went to bed late, I was busy placing a curse on Twilight and Rainbow Dash for not believing in them, Twilight temporarily lost her magic and Rainbow Dash got a bit of the confusions.

As I was waking up I felt groggy and tired due to sleeping on a table while sitting on a stool so my butt is numb and my face as an imprint of a quill on my forehead. After that I heard a very loud, very girly and oh so deliciously evil to my ears scream coming from Twilight’s room.

When I ran up the stairs to see what was wrong I saw the main area of the library littered with books, there was piles everywhere and in the middle of them all was Twilight, saying ‘no’ multiple times while looking through another book before throwing it aside.

“There has to be a real reason for this an illness, an allergy!”

“A curse!” Barb said after looking up from her book and looked at Twilight whom immediately dismissed her obvious answer.

“I said a real reason, something that points to something real.”

“How about this one.” Barb said as she closed her book and presented it to Twilight to read.

“Super natural…Barb, super natural refers to ghosts, spirits or zombies which are as make-believe as curses. This book is just a bunch of hooey!” Twilight said as I started to fume internally again.

‘Girl say that to my face, I fought ghosts, spirits and zombies and none of them are fake.’

“But what if your wrong Twilight? But what if there really is-“ Barb was about to finish before getting interrupted by Pinkie Pie whom appeared out of nowhere but with her tongue being larger than normal and being covered in blue dots.

*unintelligible sputtering*

“A purse? How could it be a purse?” Barb said mostly to herself as I tried not to laugh that it was actually a curse of some kind placed on her.

*more unintelligible sputtering*

“Pinkie what happened to you?” Twilight said as Pinkie started to talk in nothing more than sputters.

*even more unintelligible sputtering*

“Hey! Say it don’t spray it Pinkie!” Barb said as she gets covered in Pinkie spit, which is really gross and lucky of me to be away from the spit sprayer.

“Ow!” All four of us heard as something slammed into the tree library and we found the source it was Rainbow Dash trying to get in but was bumping into the window.

“She-“*slam* “-is trying to say that-“*slam* “-Zecora…she slapped us all with a curse!” *crash* Rainbow Dash finally manages to say before crashing into the bookshelf.

“I’m afraid I have to agree.” Rarity said just as she enters the library, her mane and fur is a completely tangled mess. Both Barb and Twilight gasped in shock at Rarity’s appearance, it looks like she hasn’t even bothered to take care of herself in months!

“I hate to say I told you so Twilight but I told you so!” all six of us heard as we turned to face Applebloom holding up a shrunken Applejack.

“It’s a curse I tells ya!”

“But…Fluttershy seems just fine!”

“Yes, there doesn’t seem to be a thing wrong with her.”

“Fluttershy, are you okay?” Twilight said as Fluttershy looks away slightly, there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with her physically, “Is there something wrong with you?” Twilight says as Fluttershy nods her head, “Would you care to tell us?” Twilight says, looking a bit nonplussed as we all try to figure out what is wrong with our yellow quiet friend. “So you’re not going to tell us?” we get another nod, “Is that yes for your not or yes you will.”

“Good gravy girl what’s wrong with you?” Applejack finally shouted as she galloped across the table right up to Fluttershy.

“I don’t wanna talk about it.” Fluttershy said in the deepest, most masculine voice I could ever imagine.

Both Barb and I finally lost it and we started to laugh our ass off to the point that laughing was painful.

“Ahahahaha this is hilarious! Look at all of you, we got Hairity, Rainbow Crash, Spitty Pie, Appletenie, Flutterguy and…eh I got nothing.” Barb said as I laughed even harder to the point my lungs was hurting badly and was coughing harshly until Barb slapped me on the back to stop me.

“Twilight Sparkle, seriously I can’t even work with that.” Barb said as Twilight looked like she was insulted for not even getting an insulting name.

“Heheheee…this is no joke Barb now start looking for more books so I can start finding a cure!” Twilight said to Barb as the young dragoness storms off all the while mumbling to herself, and as for me I was trying to control my giggles because it is so funny to see these six mares like this. It is so funny that I will in fact take a magical picture of them all and then melt it into a piece of parchment to have it immortalized forever, and to show it to Gilda when she wakes up or comes down here.

“I’ll bet we will find the cure at Zecora’s place!” Rainbow Dash said before Twilight rushes right up to her say that it is not a curse.

It took me a while to realize that it wasn’t any of my curses for a variety of reasons as the first one is that if it was my curses then there would be a glowing symbol on the spot that is cursed. Second there is no way that it is from me because I am lacking in the proper catalysts and reacting agents to make the curses and if I used the wrong ones then it would either fail or explode in my face.

As the mares started to argue with one another I began to help Barb look for a book to cure their strange curses even though I think that Zecora might have actually cursed them for being rude or insulting her in some fashion, which they probably might have deserved it. It was during this search for a cure that I came across the same book that Barb offered to Twilight but she dismissed it for being super natural and when I looked through it and saw that these girls are suffering from something akin to what is being described I was about to speak up when I realized that Applebloom was slowly sneaking off again, probably to go back home or to the Everfree Forest to speak to Zecora.

“Hey Barb, hold the fort down while I go after Applebloom, and while you’re at it try to think of something for Twilight’s current floppy horn condition, make it a good one!” I said while snickering before going off after the yellow filly.

You know for a small pony she sure as hell can run fast, I had a hard time catching up to her and an even harder time not tripping and falling over myself. It was when we got to the outskirts of the town that we had to stop because apparently Applebloom had a passenger hidden on her and when they stopped I had to jump into a bush and wait patiently as I watched the young filly place a mini Applejack on a plant before happily trotting off.

As soon as Applebloom vanished from sight I went over to Applejack before snickering quietly to myself and reassured the worried mare that I will make sure that nothing bad happens to her.

Now let me tell you something strange and spooky homes, Zecora lives in what looks like a tree that could somewhat be smaller in shape and size compared to Twilight’s, and outside of her tree are two masks made of wood, some hanging bottles filled with strange things and as for the inside of her place, more masks, more potions, a cauldron, hammocks for beds, some pots and pans, and lastly a normal straw broom. I would at first think is something akin to old Lalafell homes back before we united and formed the syndicate and the Sultan position alongside the creation of Ul’Dah but this place feels rather homely for a Zebra home.

During our time in this home Zecora, Applebloom and myself were making some sort of brew that I currently do not know what it is but from what Zecora is telling me that it is meant to cure an ill group of ponies who fell victim to a plant, and at first I couldn’t figure out what she means by that but when I turned my head and looked out the window to see the girls staring inside I immediately knew that this is not going to end well for either myself, Zecora or the girls that are peeking in.

I let out a sigh of disbelief as I look back at the brew and kept on stirring it, Applebloom left to go get some ingredient from the backroom while Zecora and I stirred, mixed and tested the brew to see if the cure is ready but so far it isn’t even close to being a cure, more like a nasty green pea stew.

Wiping my brow of some sweat I tell Zecora that I am going outside to take a breather and as soon as I opened the front door I had to duck as a dive bombing Rainbow Dash with a mini Applejack riding her like a chocobo comes barreling on in and started to knock everything over. I tried to grab and bring down the flying battering ram but sadly she is too fast for me to catch so she keeps on ramming into everything, breaking bottles, knocking over masks and other things and lastly Zecora is speaking in her native language, probably cursing at her.

Looking at Rainbow Dash crashing into everything, Applejack wrestling with Zecora’s left ear, the other four mares blocking the door and Applebloom still nowhere to be seen, all I could really do is pinch the bridge of my nose, count to five before shouting loud enough for all of them to hear me.

“BE QUIET!” I shouted loud enough for all to hear but sadly it was too late, Rainbow Dash’s uncontrollable flight plan takes a path right into Zecora’s cauldron, knocking it over and spilling the nasty green brew all over the floor.

“No! You know not what you do. You have gone and spilled my precious brew!” Zecora said as she slightly kneeled down on the floor, staring sadly at it as I pinched the bridge of my nose again but this time I pinched it hard enough to hurt myself.

“We are onto you Zecora, I didn’t want to believe that you cursed us but the evidence is overwhelming.” Twilight said just as the rest of her friends started to air out their grievances which also result in my fuming internally which sadly doesn’t end well for these ladies.

“Hey Zecora, I got the things you asked for…” Applebloom said just as she walked in and saw the destruction, Twilight and Zecora butting heads, the other girls standing their staring at her in shock and me about to explode.

“Applebloom you’re okay!” Applejack said as I facepalmed, seriously, who eats ponies besides wild animals, especially another pony cause that is just barbaric.

“Of course I am, why wouldn’t I be?” Applebloom says as I let out a sigh of anger mixed with tiredness, I swear these ponies drive me to drink.

‘Looks like I am heading back to the bar again this week with Gilda.’

“Because Zecora is an evil enchantress who was going to turn you into soup!” I am going to pretend I didn’t hear that.

I felt my mind break at that stupid response, I mean here is the student to the ruler of a vast kingdom, trained to be an expert magic user, had access to limitless amounts of knowledge that was at her disposal, and she says that? I think I am going to have an aneurism of sheer stupidity.

“No you idiot! Why would you even think that in the first place! If she was going to be a cannibal then she would have made sure no one followed her let alone discover who her victim is! Seriously girls, I expected better from all of you, especially you Twilight Sparkle. I am deeply ashamed in you all, thinking that Zecora was going to turn Applebloom into stew, come on!”

“But Tatalito, how can you explain all of this? This is surely a curse and she put it on us all!” Twilight said as she tried to convince me that she is right yet again but this time she is wrong.

“Twilight, my poor, simple minded fool of a friend, if you bothered to remember what Zecora said, which she clearly says that those plants of blue are not a joke, which is true because they are called Poison Joke. Apparently they cause something akin to a terrible prank on you that changes a part about you that you rely on the most, and sadly you all were moving through it like crazy so that is why it looks like you got cursed.” I said while walking behind them to the closet to get something to help me clean up this mess.

“But you were in it too! Why aren’t you affected by it?” Twilight said as she pointed an accusing hoof at me.

“Because Twilight I am wearing clothes, you weren’t. It touched my clothes which left my flesh unaffected you girls got covered in the stuff and was altered by it in the morning. Next time look where you are going.” I said as I started to clean up the spill with a rag and a bucket.

“But how do you explain the cauldron-“ “-and the chanting-“ “and the creepy décor.”

“Girls, those are her belongings from her homeland, surely you saw some of the things that I brought with me when I was forcibly moved here, hell you even saw the flag of my home city.”

“How come she has a book that has a cure for this, I mean I looked in every book in the library but it had nothing on this.”

“Here is the book you see, sad that you lack it in your library.” And when Zecora revealed the cover I felt my brain crack yet again as it is the same book that me and Barb were looking at before we went on our separate ways. We were all staring at the book on Super Naturals, and I had the insane urge to rub it in her face for calling it a bunch of bull.

“I do have the book but I didn’t look inside of it because of its title.” Twilight says as Zecora flips open the book to show her the inner part of the title. “Super Naturals, natural remedies and cure-alls that are simply super.” You’re an idiot Twilight Sparkle.

“I-I-I am so sorry Zecora.” Twilight said as I cough next to her, “and you to Tatalito.” I smiled brightly as I walk by her to dump out the ruined brew.

The walk back to Ponyville was uneventful but as we get into Ponyville Proper everyone started to run around as if they got their heads cut off, screaming ‘The horror, the horror!’ and for everyone to get inside, I swear to Nald’Thal this is getting old real fast.

When we got to the spa and re-made the brew I watched the girls pile on it and cursed themselves while I fiddled with my clothes, trying to get a stray poison joke leaf off and once it did get off I threw it away, not letting it touch my skin as to avoid the same fate those ladies suffered.

Night Time

‘Dear Journal, today has been a hectic day, Twilight Sparkle and her friends thought a zebra named Zecora is an evil enchantress and had placed a curse of sorts on her and her friends. Contrary to their beliefs it was actually a plant called Poison Joke (Look at Equestrian Botany Page 201 for more information) that has gave them a negative surprise that manipulates their prime trait and takes it for a turn for the worse. When the girls confronted Zecora I was in her company helping her make a cure along with Applebloom who followed me to her place and when confronted they accidentally spilled the brew and angered my black and white stripped friend. I swear these ponies are afraid of anything that isn’t them, not sure if they are simply racist or are just intolerant of outsiders due to their timid nature.’

‘Twilight wrote a letter before going to bed and after she gave it to Barb I took it from her and placed the magically created picture of Twilight and Friends during their blighted affliction, I bet the sun princess is going to find it very humorous.’

It was the morning after did I get some sort of payback from Twilight and her friends. When I woke up I did the usual morning routine of groggily waking up in the between both a sleeping Gilda and Barb, wiggle my way out from their hold and go to the bathroom to clean myself up and to get dressed but when I looked in the mirror to see if anything has changed I let out a sigh of relief to find out that nothing changed but when I said good moning to Twilight I found that my voice was several pitches higher then normal. My voice was very squeaky, very tiny and very annoying. I don't know how Twilight managed to do that but I had to stay like that the entire day because apparently the spa sisters and Zecora ran out of the ingrediants that are needed to make the cure so I had to go around Ponyville like this until tommorrow.

'I hate these ponies so much...'