• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 393 Views, 1 Comments

Supercharged Equestrian Journey - Inactive AF



Petal Flame is a human mage who, along with her cat and horse, stumble upon Equestria.

  • ...
3
 1
 393

Prologue

Princess Twilight Sparkle was minding her own business when she got teleported in to the castle in Canterlot by her mentor Princess Celestia.

Celestia was pacing one of the castle room, and her sister, Princess Luna, was trying to calm her down.

"Princess! What's wrong?!" exclaimed Twilight. She had never seen her mentor look so alarmed.
"Ah, Twilight. Do take a seat. I will be fine. I have some important news to deliver." Celestia replied, taking a seat herself. "Tea?"
Luna sat down and looked at her sister, who was levitating cups and saucers, with concern. "Celly, I'm sure poor Twilight was busy prior to you teleporting her in. Just get to the news."
"No problems, Princess'!" Twilight reassured them.
Celestia ignored Twilight. "Ah yes, of course. Twilight, Equs is facing problems and I fear we may need your help."
"Anything you need me for!" Twilight replied.

"Alright then. Twilight, there are dimensional holes in our world." Celestia said gravely.
"Um.... what's that?" Asked Twilight sheepishly.
"Remember that portal you had to go through to retrieve your crown?" Celestia asked.
Twilight nodded enthusiastically.
"Well, many more are emerging all throughout Equs. They are strange and mysterious. And other.... things.. are emerging from the holes." Celestia explained.
"Like the humans I met?"
"Yes, like the humans. Creatures of similar natures. And sometimes... these holes change them" Celestia shuddered, unable to continue.

"How so?"
"Well.... they are like they were, except they get extra qualities. But that is besides to point." Luna continued for Celestia. "There has been foretold a hole in the Everfree Forest. And there will emerge three creatures: A horse, which is a huge pony, which will grow wings, a changeling whose original form is human, and a human with powers...." Even Luna shuddered.
"What? With powers what?!"
"A human with powers so strong they could even rival mine." Celestia finished in a wobbly voice.

Twilight gasped. "Oh sweet Celestia... are you sure?"
Celestia stood. "As sure as it is I who rises the sun. Twilight, we cannot mistreat this abomination of nature and her little party. I need you to get her on side. She could have arrived as we speak. I need you to look for her in the Everfree. I need you to take her in, look after her, and become her friend. And make sure your friends do the same. We will need her on side. She may even be able stop the holes emerging, and seal some off."
Twilight was horrified. "Princess! Surely there is a way to stop her coming through the hole!"

The earth shook. It felt like an earthquake, although nopony would do such a thing. And the three alicorns in the room felt the magic humming in the air.
"I''m afraid not, Twilight." Celestia said. Her voice was detached. "I think your new friend has just arrived."
Twilight was speechless.
"Twilight, you must go. Welcome the new arrival. Hurry. We cannot have an unknowing innocent running into her." Luna urged.
Twilight's face hardened. "I will do what I must do, Princess'. Thank you for putting your faith in me. You will not regret it. The new girl will know nothing but kindness from this world." She vowed.

Celestia smiled. "I knew I could count on you. I will now teleport you out."

Twilight blinked, and then she stood on the outside of the Everfree. She took a deep breath. Time to welcome the new girl. She stepped into the forest.

Overhead, a storm started raging.