• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 520 Views, 2 Comments

Mysteries of Ponyville - pokefreak13



Pinkie Pie and Twilight solve mysteries in Ponyville

  • ...
0
 2
 520

Missing Chickens

Pinkie Pie was leaning on her desk and Twilight was reading a book when Fluttershy came into their office crying.
"What's wrong Fluttershy?" Twilight asked.
"Scramble and Sunny are missing." the yellow mare cried.
Pinkie Pie gasped.
"Not Scramble and Sunny! They still owe me five bucks!" the pink pony yelled.
Twilight raised an eyebrow. "You gambled with chickens?"
"And a pig, Angel, and also Rainbow Dash."
Twilight and Fluttershy just looked at her.
"Show us the crime scene." Twilight told Fluttershy.

"Hmmm." Pinkie Pie said.
The two detectives were at the yellow pegasus's chicken coop. The wire that made the fence had a hole in it which could've easily let the chickens run away. However, when Twilight pointed this out to Pinkie Pie, she was too busy looking at the footprints that she didn't even listen to Twilight.
"I said."
"I know were they are!"
Twilight and Fluttershy looked at Pinkie Pie in confusion.
"How?" the unicorn asked.
"Easy. The footprints lead to Sweet Apple Acres silly." Pinkie Pie said cheerfully.

The two detectives followed the footprints to the CMC's clubhouse.
Twilight knocked on the door and Sweetie Bell answered it.
"Hi Twilight and Pinkie. What can I do for you?" The filly asked.
Suddenly, the two detectives heard clucking noises and peered over the filly's shoulder to see Scootalo and Apple Bloom chasing the missing chickens.

"Okay girls. What are you doing with Fluttershy's chickens?" Twilight asked.

Twilight had the CMC sit down for questioning while Pinkie Pie put the chickens in a crate she pulled from her mane.
"Are you gambling with them too? Because if you are be careful. Scramble is a wizard at black jack." Pinkie Pie said.
Twilight hit Pinkie on the head.
"What's gambling?" Apple Bloom asked.
"And what's black jack?" Scootalo questioned.
"Never mind girls. Just answer the first question." The purple unicorn answered.
The CMC sighed.
"We wanted to try and get our cutie marks in chicken sitting." Apple Bloom explained.
"So we put a trail of sunflower seeds that leads to our clubhouse." Scootalo added.
"We were just borrowing them. Honest!" Sweetie Bell said.
The two detectives sighed and shook their heads. Then Twilight scolded the fillies and the pink pony carried the crate out side. Then the two detectives went to their friend's house to return the chickens.

"Thank you." Fluttershy smiled.
Pinkie Pie and Twilight smiled, waved goodbye to the mare, and headed back to their office.