• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 1,090 Views, 169 Comments

My Little Random - UniqueSKD



A bunch of very short stories and fanfic parodies so magnificently random and bizarre, that they're bizarrely good. Maybe. Probably.

  • ...
7
 169
 1,090

In The Barn

Applejack and Big Mac were just finishing stacking up hay bales inside of their barn, bringing an end to their tasks for the day, which was already setting to make way for its big fat sister, the moon. Big Mac wiped away a bead of sweat, and threw himself down on a stool, which nearly broke beneath the stallion's muscular mass.

"Phew-wee, Big Mac! That wus' a heck o' a day taday, dont'cha think?", the orange farm pony sighed as she collapsed onto one of the bales of hay they had brought into the barn. She removed her Stetson hat from her head and began to fan herself with it, while looking over to her older brother, happily chewing away on his bit of straw.

He responded with a simple nod, and a flat "Eeyup".

Applejack smiled over at him. "So, now we're done wit' the chores, there anything ya wanna do, big brother?"

Big Mac looked away in thought for a moment, before replying with a shake of his head. "Nope".

Applejack got up from her hay bale and walked over to her sibling. "Aw, come on now! Ya'll sure there's nothing ya wanna do fore Luna raises the moon?". She gave him a warm smile.

Big Mac looked away again in thought, and turned his head to look at his sister. A shake of his head, and the same reply. "Nope".

Applejack frowned, but kept a cheerful tone to her voice. "Are ya sure? We could go o'er ta the schoolhouse. I'll bet Cheerilee's still markin' papers?", she said with a merry sing-song tune to her words.

Big Mac's ears perked up at the mentioning of the teacher's name, and he smiled. He looked away in thought once more, and Applejack grinned, believing she was finally getting Big Mac to do something other than spend another afternoon in the barn as he had been doing for the past few weeks.

After a few moments of silence, Big Mac turned his head to look back at Applejack, and his smile fell into a frown. His ears fell flat again, and he shook his head. "Nope," he replied.

Applejack glared at him for a few seconds, before walking over to a metal bucket and bucking it straight at the massive red stallion, hitting him right in the face. She stormed out of the barn, exclaiming "I'm sick o' ya shit, Big Mac!", and making her way up to the Apple family house.

Once she had gone inside of the house, Big Mac waited patiently for a minute, making sure she wouldn't come back out. When he felt certain she wasn't going to, he quickly ran over to one of the bale of hay, and dug his hooves inside, feeling around for a moment before pulling out a pretty pink mare with a pale light-rose mane. Her cutie mark was of three smiling flowers. She had a gag ball in her mouth, which she quickly popped out to speak.

"About time! Is she gone?"

Big Mac nodded his head very quickly. "Eeyup."

The pink pony opened out her forelegs in an embracing pose. "Take me now, Big Mac!"

"Eeyup," was the only reply.