• Published 29th Mar 2012
  • 10,638 Views, 22 Comments

My Little Pony: Swapping is Magic - orgo-member-XV



Some ancient magic goes wrong and Twilight and the ponies in Ponyville have to fix it!

  • ...
3
 22
 10,638

Ch. 2 Swapping with Magic

Since the magic of the shockwave was so great it caused anypony who came in contact with it (which was almost everypony) to pass out due to the giant surge of magic in the area. As the few ponies that either were first effected by the wave or were shielded by most of the effects started to wake up and discover what happened to them they started to panic. Then as more and more ponies started to wake up and learn about what the magic happened to them they started to cry and scream and panic as did the first ponies as well as the animals that had been in the vicinity of the spell. The sound of over hundreds of ponies and animals panicking and screaming woke up the knocked out ponies that were closet to Twilight.

And among the ponies that were waking up Twilight was the last to wake up hearing all the ponies screaming and freaking out. “Huh…what…”She was still kind of out of it and her eyes were closed. “Spike…spike are you there?”She felt that she was lying on the ground and something was touching her muzzle. “Spike…stop touching me…”She opened her eyes and when she did a 3 foot green snake appeared sticking its tongue out at her. “A snake…”Since she was still out of it, it didn’t click in her mind that it was a snake but then it slowly when through her that it was a snake. “SNAKKEEEE!!!”She screamed and when she did instead of rolling away she somehow rocketed up into the sky and hit her head on a branch of a tree and she got stuck inside it. “Oooowwww…”she rubbed her head with her yellow hoof. “What?”She looked down at her hoof and wiggled it to make sure that she wasn’t seeing things. “A yellow hoof…maybe the spell changed my fur color…”She was trying not to freak out more then she had to. “I-ill just magic that snake away…”She looked down over the side of the branch she was sitting on to see the Snake looking up at her trying to climb the tree and looking up at a twilight with a puzzled scared face. So she closed her eyes and focused on the snake to go away but she didn’t feel anything different and when she opened her eyes the snake was still trying to get onto the tree. “It didn’t work…”She concentrated again and when she opened her eyes it was still there having given up and slithering around in circles. “It still didn’t work…”She scratched her head to figure out why she wasn’t doing magic anymore but she couldn’t feel where her horn was. “What…”She poked around her head looking for her horn and when she didn’t find it then she started to freak out. “M-my horn’s gone…”She started to breath really fast and she could feel something moving behind her and it was pulling her backward off the branch. “Stop! Let go!!”She was thinking that it was another snake but the more that she freaked out and the more she clinged to the branch the harder was pulling her backwards until her hooves slipped off the branch and with a squeal she zipped out of the tree and she fell into the river that flowed behind some bushes with a splash.
She was floating around the water until somepony pulled her out of the water and set her on the shore.

“Are you okay Fluttershy! I was hopping around and I thought I saw you in the tree then you were out of the tree and then I saw you in the sky and then you fell into the water and then you were floating and floating and I thought you died but I guess you didn’t die and I’m glad about that” The unmistakable voice of the party pony Pinkie Pie was rambling on and the only reason she stopped was because she needed to breath and she was about to talk some more when Twilight put her hoof against her mouth.

“Please Pinkie pie…stop talking for a bit…”

“…mmirrr mot muttermy?”Pinkie pie moved Fluttershy’s mane away with a white hoof and tilted her head.

“Of course not! I’m Twilight you should know that!”Twilight looked up through her wet mane to see Rarity looking back at her. “Rarity!!”Twilight got up and jumped back.
Rarity started to laugh. “It’s Twilight!”Rarity got up and hugged Fluttershy. “Guess it happened to you too huh!”She was sitting there looking really happy.

“Rarity…why do you sound like Pinkie Pie what’s going on?!”Twilight was sitting down looking through her pink mane Still thinking she was out of it.

“Because it’s me pinkie pie! Somehow I got turned into rarity! Cool huh!!”She smiled larger.

“But…what?”

“ooo look” She stood up and then with a flash of her horn Fluttershy was dry all of the water have gone like it wasn’t there in the first place. “Cool huh!”Then her horn glowed again and she picked Fluttershy up and floated her over to the lake.

“RA-RARITY!! S_STOP!!”She was wiggling her hooves and involuntary flapping her wings which made her feel weird. “What are you doing!!”
“I want to show you!”Rarity dropped Fluttershy onto the edge of the lake. “Look at your reflection…”
“Why rarity…”Twilight looked down into the water and almost passed out again she was Fluttershy. Two the cute looking eyes to the flowing pink hair to the yellow fur and the two flitting wings that were flapping so fast you couldn’t see them because she was starting to breathe really fast again. “R-r-r-r…”She couldn’t form any words and she was starting to levitate into the air.
“See! You’re Fluttershy now Twilight that’s cool too right!!”Rarity was hopping up and down her curly purple mane bouncing with her.
“H-how…”Then she remembered her spell. “Rar…pinky where are we?”
“We’re right here? Why…”
“No I mean where…never mind are we in a park right now?”
“Yep!”
“Good have you seen any of our friends?”
“Yep but they were all sleeping!”
Just then a voice that you couldn’t mistake for rarity screamed into the heavens.
“There’s rarity!!”Pinkie seemed happy about that.
“Alright if you can, can you go around and look for everypony else and bring them to the tree by the entrance to the park?”Twilight started to run away or tried to but every time she got up speed her wings started to flap and she was lifted into the air and she was stuck dangling in the air.
“Okay dokie Loki!”Pinkie in Rarity’s body bounced away humming a song to herself.
After a very long time of Twilight trying to get to the entrance to the park which took like three times as long since every time she touched the ground and started to run her wings started to flap again and she didn’t know how to go forward and once she thought she did and she ended up slipping upside down and flying back to the lake.
“Finally!”She landed on the grass breathing heavy having to take the trek two times just to get where she was in the grass.
Pinkie pie was nowhere to be found but there was a rustling in the tree above her and snoring underneath the tree.

“Spike? Spike!”Twilight almost got up but decided not to thinking that if she did she’d just end up flying backwards so she crawled over to him. “Spike! I’m so glad to see you…Spike…wake up” She wiggled spike who stopped snoring and looked up at here with a tired face.

“Who?”He was half asleep and then his eyelids started to droop.

“Spike wake up the spell went bad and somehow we all switched bodies…Spike!”She shook him again.

“Twilight?!”Spike’s voice was coming from the tree and the tree rustled again and then he screamed and Owlowiscious fell out of the tree. “Oww…”

“Spike?”Twilight sounded scared.

“Yeah Twilight I heard you and you won’t believe this but I’m in…”Spike stood up and his beak opened up as he saw Fluttershy sitting there looking at him speaking in Twilights voice. “Fluttershy…”

“No Spike its Twilight” She sighed and lowered her head to the ground.

“Then it happened to you to!! How are you going to fix this now that you lost your horn arrraggghhhh!!”He tried to breathe out fire so he could feel better but all that happened was he breathed out then he fell over and rolled around. “I don’t want to be a creepy Owl Twilight you need to fix this!!”

“I know Spike Pinkie pie is gathering up everyone else right now and bring them hear so that I can see how bad this happened…”She was looking at the yellow hooves of her best friend Fluttershy and trying to understand that they were hers now and the sounds of panicking ponies were coming from Town and it sounded like it was bad. “I have to fix this…”Then she remembered that she didn’t have her horn anymore. “But how without my horn…”she got sadder and lowered her head more.

“Fluttertwi!!”Pinkie pie’s happy voice sounded behind her and when Twilight looked behind her she was using her new found magic to float Applejack, and her own body toward Twilight.

“Fluttertwi?”She cocked her head to the side.

“Yep! Because you’re not like Fluttershy and you’re not like Twilight you’re both so you’re Fluttertwi!!”She dropped Applejack and her body on the floor Pinkie pie let out a squeak.

“Don’t you dare get my body dirty pinkie pie because if you do!”Applejack was glaring at Pinkie pie who was hopping around creating clouds of dirt.

“Tw-twilight…”Fluttershy was staring at Twilight like a lost puppy. “Wh-what happened…”

“I’ll explain…Pinkie where’s Rainbow dash and…me?”She looked around the tree but her body was nowhere to be seen.

“Oh! You mean Rainbow jack and Dashing Sparkles!”She had a crazy smile on her face still bouncing around.

“Yes…them I told you to bring them too…”

“Well I tried to find them but I couldn’t they were gone” She jumped over to the river where the water was splashing against the dirt to create mud.

“Pinkie PIE STOPP! NOOOOO!!!”Rarity tried to catch her but Pinkie jumped into the mud covering her from mane to hoof. “Noooo!!!”Rarity cried out like just watching her precious mane covered in mud hurt her badly.

“Woohoo! Mud’s awesome…”She shook her head and the mud covered them all.

“Pinkie! Stop it do you have any idea where they might be…since their gone and Fluttershy and Rarity are here that must mean that Applejack and Rainbow dash are missing…”She turned around and looked at spike staring at the tree. “Spike? Do you know where I went after the explosion of magic happened?”

He was busy swiveling Owlowiscious head around back and forth. “Huh what? Sorry…not paying attention what did you say?”He chuckled nervously and looked at her.

“I said where did I go after the spell backfired?”

“Oh well I was sent into the tree and I blacked out but I didn’t see after that I’m sorry…”He looked at the ground.

“Aww…poor birdie it’s okay feel better!”Fluttershy was standing next to him and lightly ruffling his feathers.

“Well that’s unfortunate…”Twilight was slumped on the ground looking at the floor trying to think where they could be.

“Poor Applejack how can she live with her mane in such bad condition like this!” rarity was busy pulling on Applejack’s straw colored mane trying to do anything to it.

There was a rustle in the tree above them and a light blue pony fell out of it onto the ground with a grunt. “Uhh…dang nambit…I bet I bucked too many apples again…”She sat up and her rainbow mane was in front of her face. “What…”She blew her mane out of the way to see Fluttershy Pinkie pie rarity and herself looking at her. She kept staring waving her arm to see if she was looking at her reflection.

“Rainbow jack!!”Rarity came bouncing over to her.

“Rarity?!”She sounded surprised seeing the fashion pony covered in mud outside her precious spa. “You’re covered in mud you know that…”

“Yep I know and you’re next to me!”She pointed with a hoof over to pinkie pie still ruffling Owlowiscious feathers and applejack looking at them.

“How…what?”She was staring at herself. “…am I dreaming?”

“Nope Twilight’s horn blew up and now we’re each other!”

“But…she’s not here?”She looked around the park but Twilight was nowhere near them.

“No she’s right here!”She bounced next to Fluttershy who looked sorry.

“No I must be dreaming…because you sound like pinkie pie…”

“Applejack she’s right it’s me Twilight…”

“Twi?! Is that you…what happened why do you look like Fluttershy…where’s Fluttershy…and why am I sitting over there glaring at rarity!!”

“Calm down Applejack it’s okay” Twilight walked over to Applejack and turned her around so she could see her reflection in the river.

“Yeah…that’s Rainbow Dash I know…”But when she was talking Rainbow’s mouth was moving and then she wiggled her hoof around and the reflection was moving with her. “I’m…rainbow dash?” She looked up at Fluttershy.

“Yeah applejack you are and Rarity's you and Fluttershy’s me and I’m rarity and Twilights Fluttershy and Rainbow dash is…”

But before Pinkie pie could finish there was a sound of a screaming pony.

“WWWWAATTTCCCHHH OOOUUUTTTT EEEVVEEERRRYYYYPPPOONNNYYY!!!!”When they all looked up Twilight was falling from the sky waving her arms like she was trying to fly.

“Rainbow dash?”

“Rainbow!?”

“Oh my…oh no…rainbow dash”

“Dashing Sparkle!!”

“Careful with my body!”

The five of them got in a circle to catch her but she disappeared before crashing into the floor.

“What…where’d she go!”Twilight looked around for a sign of her body anywhere.
Then just as suddenly as Twilight disappeared a screaming Twilight appeared between them.

“AHHHH!!!!!”
That cause Applejack and Twilight inexperienced flyers that they are to scream and shoot up into the sky. Pinkie pie joined in the screaming because she thought it was fun Fluttershy did as well but she put spike in front of her to shield her and cause she thought more ponies were about to fall from the sky and rarity jumped back scared of the dust that Twilight through up into the air.

“Rainbow dash! Rainbow Dash stop screaming you’re on the ground!!”Twilight was trying to get to Rainbow dash but her wings were still flapping and she hadn’t figured out how to make them stop.

“Rainbow!...Pbhht! you need…pbhh to do something with this hair!”Applejack was pushing rainbow dash’s rainbow colored mane out of the way but it kept going into her face.

Rainbow dash finally stopped screaming but the horn on her head was still glowing for some reason.

“Good Rainbow Dash are you calm now…?”

She just nodded breathing heavy looking around at everyone then she looked up at applejack flying and messing with her mane. “Give me back my awesome body!”She started jumping and waving her arms like she was trying to fly.

“Ah wish ah could!”Applejack waved her arms because she turned upside down and wiggled.

“Pinkie! Stop! You’re messing up my hair!!”Rarity stared in horror as Pinkie pie used rarity’s magic to zoom around like Rainbow dash used too.

“Weeeeeeeee!!!”She was laughing maniacally and she stopped her hair was poofed up like her body’s hair. “You really need a new name Rarity…because Pinkytee doesn’t make any sense!”Then she started zooming around again.

“Pinky what?!”Rainbow dash looked at Pinkie Zipping around back and forth.

Pinky stopped zipping around and looked at Rainbow Dash. “It’s a mixture of My name and rarity! I made one for everyone!”Zips over to Fluttershy curled up into a fluffy pink ball. “Pieshy!”Then zooms over to Rarity in Applejack’s body! “This is Rapple!?”

“Rapple…what a horrific name ill keep Rarity thank you very much!”She hmph’s and keeps glaring at Pinkie pie who keeps running around messing up rarity’s hair.

“That’s Fluttertwi!”She had jumped up into the air. “This is Rainbow Jack!”Jumps up next to Rainbow dash flying in the air. “And you’re Dashing Sparkles!!!”She said the last name while hopping up and down.

“Dashing Sparkles…so not awesome “She sighed and looked up at Applejack messing with her rainbow mane like it was the prettiest thing in the world. Pinkie Pie was hopping up and down in Rarity’s body making her purple curled mane bounce up and down with her while Rarity in Apple Jacks body looked at her with a little pout on her face like she was about to cry. And lastly Fluttershy uncurled up and looked up at Twilight who was about to talk to them with a sad face and she made a whimpering noise that was too quiet to be heard.

“Everypony…”She was flying above them trying to get them to listen to her but they were still all in their own worlds. “Everypony!!”She screamed as loud as she could, getting everyone to look up at her. “Good…now I know that this is a little weird because we’re in each other’s bodies and all but…”

“A little weird?! It’s very weird! Ultra weird but I like it! I have magic now and this magic will help me make parties extra big and extra fun!!”Pinky pie jumped up and down higher to emphasize the point.

“Wh-what are…we going to do Twilight…I-I have…my…my animals…they need me!.”

“I know Fluttershy but…”

“And all mah apples’ need harvesting otherwise the worms will get to them!”

“Applejack I kn…”

“And the monsoon season starts today and they need my help gathering the clouds and I can’t do that without my wings!!”

“Rainbow I…”

Rarity gasped “And I have over 10 dresses to create for an up and coming act in Manehatten and I haven’t even started the stitching!!”She was starting to panic.

“Will everypony be quiet and listen to me for a few seconds!!”Twilight was frustrated that everypony kept interrupting her.

“Of course Twilight you don’t have to yell you could’ve spoken up” Rarity looked at her in concern.

“She’s right Sugercube you coulda asked us to quiet down” Applejack seemed embarrassed.

“Thank you now…we’re all here and it spell reached for into the city”, she turned her head toward Ponyville where the cries of panic were lessoning. “And since we’re not seeing any Pegisai falling from the sky means that it wasn’t strong enough to reach Cloudsdale so they should be alright and we’ll have to check but I think it just got Ponyville”.

“Pinky! Will you please stop touching me!”Rarity flicked her tail away from something that was touching her tail.

“Huh? I’m up here Rarity” Pinkie popped her head out of a tree and her mane was covered in leaves.

“Then what is touching me…”She looked behind her and the snake that woke up Twilight was slithering toward her. “Ahhh!!! SNAKE! Get it away get it away!!”Rarity covered her face with her hooves and ran over to Fluttershy to hide.
Twilight hid behind Rainbow jack somehow able to float toward her.

“It has something in his tail?”Rainbow sparkle was leaning forward trying to see what the snake had tangled in its tail.

“Oh no…it has a poor bunny!” Pieshy sounded really sad. “It looks familiar…”
The snake stopped and turned to Pinkie Pie flicking its tongue at her like it was trying to recognize her and he holds up the white bunny that was struggling to leave.

“ANGEL!!”Pieshy almost instantly appeared next to the snake and wrestled the bunny named angel from its tail and kicked the snake. “A-are you okay Angel…sweetie?!”She held the bunny between her pink hooves and it wiggled and hissed at her and tried to bite her hoof. “Angel! S-stop it’s me Fluttershy…”she dropped angel and it fell over and tried to squirm away like it was a worm but the snake grabbed a hold of it and that made Fluttershy cry.

“Fluttershy…was Angel with you in the park?”Twilight was eyeing the snake.

She whimpered and robbed her head.

“I think Angel’s the snake…”Twilight was able to slowly navigate over Fluttershy’s head.
The snake had Angel trapped in its tail again and went up to the crying pony and rubbed its scaly head against her hoof. She whimpered again and looked at the snake and lightly touched it and it crawled over her hood and wrapped around her neck like a hug.

“Whoa! Look at that Pieshy has a pet snake that so cool!”Pinkie walked over to them and pats the snakes head.

“Well now that we have that taken care of we need to figure out what to do now to fix this SPIKE?!”Twilight turned around still flying in the air.

He hopped over to Twilights Body with Rainbow dash in it. “Yes Twilight?!”He looked at Rainbow Dash.

“Um…Spike…Twilight’s up there” Rainbow Dash pointed her purple hoof at the hovering yellow pony.

“Oh…yeah right sorry Twilight force of habit what do you need?”He looked up at her flapping his wings a little trying to get up to them but he wasn’t flapping them at the same time so he wasn’t go anywhere.
She was about to ask him to take a letter to Princess Celestia but she remembered that Owlowiscious was in his body so he didn’t have his claws to write a letter or his fire to send it to her. And she couldn’t have it flown to her by the mail ponies since she would be gone for the next 3 days on Royal business. She was able to make her wings stop flapping and she lightly placed her dainty yellow hooves onto the ground.

“Hey everypony! Are we having a party?!”Pinkie was hopping again at the mention of a party even thought she was the one who brought it up as a horde of ponies big and small were stampeding toward them all looking mildly displeased.

“There she is!”

“We found her!”

Somepony get her!”

“She needs to fix this!”The group of ponies stopped in front of them all looking agitated and a little embarrassed but mostly agitated and they all were glaring at Twilight…or well Rainbow Dash in Twilight’s Body.
She took a step back and looked at them all nervously.

“U-uhh…h-hi everypony…what’s going on?”Rainbow Sparkle took two more steps away from them but she bumped into Fluttertwi who looked a little ashamed of herself.

“Don’t try to run away Twilight Sparkle you’re the unicorn here strong enough to….to do whatever you did to us!”A yellow pony with green eyes yelled at her. The other ponies were all declaring their disappointment in Twilight about her disorganized use of her magic.

“Everypony! Everypony quiet down! We don’t need you to create a riot and go after Twilight with Pitchforks and torches! If we ask her nicely then she’ll be happy enough to explain what happened to all of us right Twilight Sparkle?”The voice of Ponyville’s mayor was coming through the other dying voices of the ponies who shifted out of the way for her but they all looked shocked and were starting to whisper to each other. “Because I know I want to figure out what happened” The mayor walked out of the crowd and this made the other’s gasp.

“Mayor…is that you?”Fluttertwi stepped forward around Rainbow Sparkle.

“Yes Fluttershy it is indeed me but just because I look like this doesn’t mean that I can’t do my job but right now I need Twilight to explain what happened to all of us if you can” She directed the end of her sentence to Rainbow Sparkle who was sitting looking at all the ponies again.
They all stared at her and that was starting to make her get nervous. She was stuttering and you could tell that if she had wings she would have flown away or at least landed in a tree so that she wouldn’t be stared at by all those ponies.

“Everypony I’m Twilight Sparkle the magic affected me…and the rest of my friends…”She turned back at her 5 closet friends all sitting there looking embarrassed that she addressed them and they were just sitting there. “I was trying out a new spell that I had found in the basement of the library…It was supposed to help let me understand other ponies better so I could make friends with them even faster…but I was startled by somepony that I wouldn’t want to mention…” Rainbow dash lowered her head so she was looking at the grass under her. “…and uhh…the spell backfired and it caused any pony or animal that came in contact with it to switch bodies…but for how long I do not know that sorry”
All the hopeful looks on the pony’s dace’s fell when she said she didn’t know how to fix them. And the same ponies as before with the yellow and green eyed one “So we’re stuck like this forever!!”She was freaking out and causes some others to freak out as well but the ponies around them were calming them down.

“No I’ll be able to fix this…I just need time!”

“We don’t have any time! The monsoon season starts today and we can’t do it I don’t have my wings!”She looked like she was ready to explode and she was staring up at the sky at the clouds that were starting to drift together making bigger clumps of clouds.

“But you do have you wings Rainbow” Applejack finally got the wings from flapping and she landed next to her. “Well Ah have wings, but I could do your job of clearin’ the clouds I’ve always wanted to know what a cloud felt like anyhow and mah apple buckin’ skills might come in handy!” She patted the purple unicorns back.

“But you hardly know how to fly…and I couldn’t ask you you do this for me” Rainbow Dash looked at the ground.

“Don’t worry about it Sugercube that’s what friends are for” Applejack was smiling then that smile turned into a worry frown. “But…ah need someone to get to the farm and check on Big Macintosh, Apple bloom and Granny Smith along with buckin’ the apples before the winds start and blow the apple’s away” She turned around to the view of Rarity in her body trying to clear her orange hooves of the dirt that was packed there from days of Apple Bucking with a look of Obvious distaste of how bad the farm ponies’ hooves were. It took her a while but she looked up and saw the other ponies looking at her. “Is there something wrong?”
The big group of ponies were starting to break up after Twilight said that she needed time to fix them so they started to break up into little groups consisting of two’s or four’s of the ponies who switched bodies looking at each other and being able to see themselves the way someone else saw them. The various Pegisai that were in Ponyville when the spell ripped through were either trying to keep from flying up into the sky since they were not used to having wings and they were crawling across the ground like little caterpillars and the others were trying to get onto the ground kicking their legs or trying to grab their flapping wings to keep them from flapping so that they could get away and walk home.

Applejack walked over to rarity. “I need you to do something for me rarity please for me and the farm!”

“But…there’s dirt everywhere” She was whining again.

“Ah know that’s why it’s called a farm but please Rarity ah I need you to help please you need to do this for the farm and for me please! Since you’re in mah body you can touch dirt all you want” Applejack was pleading with her trying to get Rarity to use some of her generosity.

“But…the dirt….”She was starting to give in. “And besides I’m not strong enough to get the apples of the trees like you are applejack!”

“You are now Rarity!”Pinkie Pie hopped over. “You’re Applejack remember! So you’re the exact person that is suited for the job of getting the apples!”She was smiling at her.

Rarity glared at her then looked over at applejack.

“And I know you’ve never done it before but once you get the hang of it then it’ll be easy Ah’ll ask big Macintosh to show you how to do it please” She was staring at her with rainbow dash’s pink eyes.

“Alright…ill do it applejack, for you” She smiled up at her still thinking about all the dirt that she was going to have to touch. “But I still have all those dresses that I need to make for the up and coming act in Manehatten!!”

“Well if you work fast maybe buckin the apples will give you some ideas?”She shrugged a little.

Fluttershy was sitting behind them not making any noise but she wanted to let them know that she had stuff to do to but she didn’t want to bother their conversations.

“Uh-um…g-girls…”She looked at them.

Twilight and Rainbow dash were talking about something and Applejack and rarity were talking about the apples. And pinkie was just hopping around singing about magic and what she would do with it, and they weren’t listening to her.

“Uh…girls…”she was staring at them and she said it louder but they still weren’t paying attention to her.
Angel was glaring at them all and he shook his new rattle hard enough to sound louder above the 5 of them and it was loud enough to scare Twilight back into the air.

“Fluttershy?!”She was waving her arms around trying to get back to the ground.

“Sorry Twilight…I just needed to tell you guys something since you all have stuff to do…”She looked at Pinkie Pie who was still singing the magic song. “Pinkie…I need your help since everyone else is going to be busy…”She was looking at the floor and looked like she didn’t want to be asking anyone for help.
Pinkie Pie hopped over and stopped singing. “Yes Pieshy what do you need help with?”

“Because of the monsoon season I need to get all my animals safe and sound otherwise their homes might be destroyed…and i have a lot of animals to round up…could you help me?”She looked up at Rarity’s face with pinkie pie’s Smile.

“Of course I’ll help then maybe we can have a monsoon party and it’ll be way easier to do it now that I have magic come on” She used her magic to lift Fluttershy into the air and she hopped away to Fluttershy’s cottage. “Bye girls I’ll see you later!”

“You better not get me dirty Pinkie otherwise I will never forgive you!”Rarity stood up and wanted to go after her to make sure that she didn’t mess up her body.

“Okie Dokie Loki!”Pinkie Said before jumping over a small puddle and landing in a much larger one behind it. And the 3 ponies that were left behind held onto Rarity from going after her.

“No rarity it’ll be okay…after we fix this you’ll have your body back and you can go to the spa” Twilight was holding her down or trying too but with rarity’s anger and Applejack’s strong body from bucking apples all day, it was getting hard. “Rain…I mean Applejack…can you take Rarity with you to the farm so she can start up on those apples and forget about pinkie pie at for the moment” She looked at Rarity and she looked ready to explode. “Rainbow dash and I will figure out what to do about this magic stuff” She had let go of rarity since she was starting to calm down now and regain her composure.

“Sure Twi…come on Rarity time to learn how to do a hard day’s work!”Applejack grabbed her tail and started to drag her away.

“Woopie! Let’s get this dirty job over with” She looked at the ground and the puffs of smoke that was coming out from where her hoofs dug it out.

“Wait…Twilight I can’t help you with the magic stuff I don’t know any of the magic stuff!”She had been sulking in the back about not having wings.

“That’s why you have me rainbow come on” She smiled and started to walk back to town. “I'll tell you all about my plan on the way home.
Rainbow sighed and followed after Twilight Sparkle into town where every other pony was freaking out by being in another’s body.