• Published 25th Mar 2014
  • 806 Views, 30 Comments

The White Void - Sealcake



Twilight Sparkle completes by herself one of Star Swirls' spell, casts it, and ends up in the White Void, accompained by Rainbow Dash. Will she ever get out?

  • ...
1
 30
 806

Aftereffect

"Hey Dash, what is your favorite smell?" Twilight asked, said mare picking up orange leaves from the clouds to put them in a pile.

Rainbow turned her head around, the black sclera of her eyes resalting her red irises. "Tapasat las de le," she said in a deep voice.

Twilight smiled, it made sense, everything made sense. Of course her friend's favorite smell would be the one of potatoes, after all, her name wasn't Brown Harvest for nothing.

Rainbow returned to her task, cleaning the clouds from their leaves. Twilight, without any fear of snapping her horn, hit a tree using her head, causing fishes to fall on the pink grass.

"Hey, Sparkle," Rainbow said, her four wings fluttering as she landed in the ground, a saddlebag full of leaves on her back. "How cool is it to have horns?" she asked, stroking her colorless mane; which morphed into a small version of the night sky as Rainbow finished triggering it.

Twilight stopped hitting trees, her goat-like horns completely fine. Cautiously turning around, she looked at her brown friend. "Really cool," she said, trying to not stomp in the rainbow-colored eels. Unfortunately, she stepped in one and her coat turned inmediately pink, while her mane turned purple with white stripes.

Rainbow laughed at her, some of the orange leaves falling.

"This is not funny, Rainbow!" Twilight yelled. "I could get the eel fever!" Rainbow's laugh decreased, as a look of horror replaced her mocking expression. Twilight could have smiled, but prefer to not do so due to the possibility of acquiring said fever. "Now we gotta' go to Carrotville to see if Nurse Blueliver has a shot for it."

Rainbow's mouth fell once the realization set in. "You mean you didn't get a shot when you were a shrimp?" Twilight nodded, "that is downright crazy! Who do you believe you are, Queen Golden Sun?!"

Twilight, taken aback by the sudden accusation, growled, then stood up in her back legs, using her scorpion-like tail for balance. "I challenge you to a duel!" she screamed, her tail moving dangerously.


Rainbow woke up, a bad taste in her mouth. Looking to her side, she saw her friend; foam coming out her mouth while her eyes and legs twitched spasmodically. "Holy crap!" she yelled, surprised.

Coming closer to her friend, she poked her chest; a rainbow circle appeared in where she had touched, only to disappear a few seconds later. "What in Tartarus?" Rainbow asked to no one. She continued poking, always with the same effects. "Twilight," she said, agitating her friend with her hooves, "Twilight," she repeated, growing anxious.

'Shit, shit, shit,' Rainbow thought as she stopped agitating Twilight. Hooves in temples, she thought, 'What did that thing of first aids say about epileptic attacks?! Think, Rainbow, think!'


"W-what?" asked Rainbow, dumbfounded. "A-a duel?!"

"Yes," replied Twilight. "Are you going to accept, or are you a coward?"

Rainbow growled, her four wings extended in all their splendor. "Nopony calls Blue Winds a coward!" she yelled, levitating.

"You still don't have the sixth Element! The spark didn't work!" Twilight screamed, her black coat illuminated by her flaming mane. She extended her wings, her horn becoming red as she took power from the red sun outside.

"But it did! A different kind of spark. I felt it the very moment I realized how brave were my friends. The spark ignited inside me when I realized that you all... are heros!" she said, her friends levitating behind her, smiling. "You see, Blazing Sun, when those Elements are ignited by the... the spark, that resides in the heart of us all, it creates the sixth element: the element of... power!" the blue unicorn exclaimed, a crown appearing atop her head, accompained by an entire set of armor. "And with those; the Elements of Armery, we shall defeat you!"

"No..." Twilight mumbled, stepping back in fear. The Elements, activated by their respective holders' traits, shone like the sun, forming a magical rainbow of energy that shot towards Twilight. "Noooo!" Twilight screamed as the powerful rainbow attacked her.

The blinding light that originated from the Elements was all she could see before being overwhelmed by the pain.


"Ohmygosh!" Twilight cried out, tears in her eyes.

"Twilight!"

"Drugs!" Twilight screamed, "somepony put drugs in my cereal, Rainbow!"

"Whatdusu?" Rainbow said, trying to form a coherent question as she saw her friend speaking nonsense; her blue mane disheveled. For all that Rainbow knew, a disheveled mane meant that Twilight was coming closer to another 'lesson zero' episode.

"There was this weird change of scenarios and..." Twilight was kindly silenced with a cyan hoof in her mouth. She looked to her friend, who was smiling sadly.

Retreating her hoof, Rainbow let Twilight continue, this time, more calm. "It just... it was just the weirder dream ever, Rainbow."

"Wanna talk about it?" Rainbow asked.

Twilight wondered for a second if Rainbow had taken any psychologist lessons before answering, "No."

"Good," Rainbow said, extending her hoof.

Twilight, smiling, took Rainbow's hoof with her shaky one and got up.

"Now let's going to get out of here!" Rainbow yelled, joy present in her words. She flew a few feet over the ground and pointed towards a green sign that said '6 miles'.

Twilight was preparing herself to run when Rainbow landed softly next to her. "But let's going to do this together," she added, locking eyes with her friend.

"Together?" Twilight asked.

Rainbow grinned.

"Yes, together," she reassured.