• Published 26th Mar 2012
  • 725 Views, 5 Comments

The heroes of harmony:Rainbow dash/Applejacks story - Taber_the_brony



the mane 6 find themselves in the land of dungeons and dragons. What will happen. find out here!

  • ...
9
 5
 725

Welcome to D&D

The Adventures of the Heroes of Harmony
Chapter two
Can’t get any worse right?

The Ponies all appear at the same time then stare at each other. All is silent between the ponies as they look at each other and the background. In the background creatures known as humans (we’re assuming some of the fan-fics are true as you will soon find out.) but some weren’t quite human as the others. Some were too short to be humans, some too tall, too muscular, wrong colour or even as far away as the ponies were, wrong shape. Twilight notice a boy in green beside them with a sword with a purple hilt with a fairy beside him saying “Hey, listen, Hey”. On the other side there was Humanoid turtles with headbands and weapons that looked kinda like ninja ponies from Equestria. They had all conclude at this time they weren’t dreaming and they weren’t in Equestria anymore. They were wondering where they were and why they were here when a old( at least the ponies thought he was old) human walk on the stage. When on the center he said to the group “Welcome to the Grand Tournament of Champions and welcome to the land dungeons and dragons!”

Spike was in the castle in Canterlot after getting a letter to go there. He wanted to know what happened to twilight and her friends. When he asked he simply got a letter saying “Dear Equestria, we have a problem in our land so in this time of piece you have we will take you greatest champions that aren’t rulers of your land for a Tournament. The rules are simple, the first one to solve are problem first wins bringing great honour to your land. From the land of DnD”. This confused, angered and worried spike all at the same time. “So, you think that this is like the time Rainbow dash when to earth?” Said Spike. The Princess Replied “No, That was an accident. This was on purpose by them.”. “What should we do?” asked spike. “Wait and hope, Spike, Wait and hope.

The Ponies now knew now of the situation. They were in the land of Dungeons and Dragons. A land of Evil, Heroes, dragons, treasure and Killing. The last part startled the ponies but they were going to have to live with it for now. They also now knew there reason for being he. This land had brought the greatest heroes of all time to destroy the demon lord of the undead, Orcus (Fluttershy had fainted at this point). Now they were listening as the announcer said “Are of you are now at equal power, only your wits and courage set you apart. So now time for use to announce how is on how’s team.”. “so we aren’t going to stay in the group of ponies we came in!?” Yelled Twilight. “Correct, my pony-like friend. So now time for the first group” Said the announcer. “I wish my daddy were here to keep his promise” said Rainbow dash

*From now on I am going to follow Rainbow’s story . This is what I want you, the reader’s who wants a challenge to do. Contact me at Spamcarlllama@hotmail.com and ask me for the rules for making the adventure for the other ponies. Tell me what pony you want and I’ll tell you if you can do that pony. One author per pony and send me the product when you finish the story.