• Published 26th Mar 2012
  • 725 Views, 5 Comments

The heroes of harmony:Rainbow dash/Applejacks story - Taber_the_brony



the mane 6 find themselves in the land of dungeons and dragons. What will happen. find out here!

  • ...
9
 5
 725

chapter one who, how but where?

The Adventures of the Heroes of Harmony
chapter 1
Where Everypony Go?

Today was just a normal day in Ponyville but that doesn’t mean everywhere was good in the many realms in the world. We will get to that later. Everypony was going around doing there normal activities. Rainbow Dash was flying, Rarity was sowing, Pinkie Pie was baking, Twilight was reading, Applejack was harvesting apples and Fluttershy was caring for her animal friends. But in Canterlot one princess was looking at her mail in shock.

Scootaloo was watching her idol fly at astounding speeds, clearing the sky from clouds. Scootaloo was watching for moves or techniques to improve her flying. Rainbow was heading towards a cloud so fast that it appeared you could see through her. She made contact with the cloud but instead of breaking it she passed through it but never appeared on the other side

Sweetybell was watching her sister sow the most beautiful dress ever. This was a one-of-a-kind, jewel encrusted masterpiece only Rarity could make. This dress was to be for the princess Luna for she hadn’t had a birthday party in 1000 years and Rarity wanted her present to be perfect, which is why she started three months in advance. Rarity ran out of silk so she when out to go shopping for some more, telling her sister not to touch anything! Rarity when out the door but could be seen on the other side.

Pinkie Pie was baking 1000 muffins for her favourite customer, Derpy Hooves. She had been doing this for a week now with a grand total of 800 muffins. “200 more to go” thought Pinkie Pie “Only should take two days then I get to see Derpy’s happy face!” as she when to her basement to get more flour. Ironically she would never get the muffins done in two days because she just got something else to do.

Fluttershy was at Applejacks home, helping her with her sick dog. “How she faring, Fluttershy” said Applejack nervously. “After this medicine she should be fine by tomorrow!” said Fluttershy with a big smile across her face as she gave the ill canine the medicine she spoke of. “Well I best be gettin’ back to work, Shy” said Applejack. “And I need to check up on my animals” said Fluttershy as they both walked through the front door. They didn’t end up outside Applejack’s home though.

Twilight Sparkle was reading her book on magic. “When a creature or pony is being summoned he or she will seemed to fade out of existents where they are at the time then fade back into existents wherever they were summoned” Recited Twilight. Almost as some kind of universal joke, the events she just described where happening to her. She gave that look that said simply “Very funny, universe” as she faded out of existents.