• Published 3rd Mar 2014
  • 374 Views, 0 Comments

America to Equestria and Vice Versa: Book 1: Allonz-ypony - Tessa



The human girl Alons-ypony is just your average girl. Well at least she was.

  • ...
 0
 374

A new Friend

Chapter 2: A new Friend

"Here we are Ponyville." Mom said as the carriage landed. I followed her to a tree house.

"Hello Princess." A purple pony said greeting Mom.

"Howdy Princess." An orange pony said to Mom.

"Hi Princess!" A bouncy pink pony said greeting Mom.

"Hey Princess." A cyan pony with a rainbow colored mane said.

"Hello Princess." A yellow pony said shyly.

"Hello Princess." A white pony with a beautiful purple mane said.

"Hello my little ponies. I bet you all are wondering why I called you hear." Mom said. The six ponies nodded. "There is a threat to Equestria and I need your help and I brought some one who you will need to be able to defeat this threat. I would like you to meet my daughter Allonz-ypony." Mom said using her wing to push me out so that the ponies could see me.

"Hello Allonz-ypony." The six ponies said.

"Hello." I said.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle*." The purple pony said.

"Ah'm Applejack." The orange pony said.

"I'm Pinkie Pie!" The pink pony said.

"I'm Rainbow Dash." The cyan pony said.

"Um... I'm Fluttershy" The yellow pony said quietly.

"I'm Rarity." The white pony said.

"I will let you all get to know each other. I must go now good bye everypony." Mom said. I tried to stifle a giggle as I wasn't used to the pony puns.

"We must through you a party!" Pinkie Pie said excitedly.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because your new to Ponyville!" Pinkie said.

"Don't question Pinkie. I learned that the hard way." Twilight said to me seeing the confused look on my face.

"Wow! Look at all these books!" I said seeing how many books were in this room.

"Yes. I love to read and study. How about you?" Twilight asked.

"I love to read. In fact I have written a few books myself back were I come from." I said.

"Hmm... idea!" Rarity said. "Allonz-y come with me." She added grabbing me.

"Whoa!" I shouted after Rarity had grabbed me. Soon we were at 'Carousel Boutique'.

"♪Thread by thread, stitching it together. Allonz-y's dress, cutting out the pattern snip by snip. Making sure the fabric folds nicely. It's the perfect color and so hip. Always got to keep in mind my pacing. Making sure the clothes' correctly facing.♪" Rarity started singing.

"What? But... how? That's my song with different lyrics.

"♪Thread by thread, stitching it together. Twilight's dress, cutting out the pattern snip by snip. Making sure the fabric folds nicely. It's the perfect color and so hip. Always got to keep in mind my pacing. Making sure the clothes' correctly facing. I'm stitching Twilight's dress.♪ That one?" Rarity asked me.

"Oui. Oops accidentally spoke French for a second. Yes." I said**.

"I understood you just fine. How about you sing with me." Rarity said.

"♪Thread by thread, stitching it together. Allonz-y's dress, cutting out the pattern snip by snip. Making sure the fabric folds nicely. It's the perfect color and so hip. Always got to keep in mind my pacing. Making sure the clothes' correctly facing. I'm stitching Allonz-y's dress. Yard by yard, fussing on the details. Jewel neckline, don't you know a stitch in time saves nine? Make her something to inspire. Even though I just met her. Gotta mind those intimate details. It's Allonz-y's new dress. Dressmaking's easy, for me. It just comes naturally. Something long and perhaps quite flowy. Amethyst and aquamarine. So gorgeous, couldn't you just simply die? Making sure it fits the crown. Don't forget the glitter***. Piece by piece, snip by snip. Croup, dock, haunch, shoulders, hips. Thread by thread, primed and pressed. And that's the art of the dress!♪" We sang as Rarity worked on the dresses.

"There all done what do you think?" Rarity asked me showing the dresses to me.

"I love all of them! Even though aquamarine is my birthstone I much prefer the beautiful amethyst. But together... I just can't describe it when they're together it is amazing!" I said seeing the dresses. Each dress I put on was perfect. "I'm getting hungry do you know where we can get something to eat?" I asked Rarity.

"Well we're having lunch at Applejack's house today would you like to come?" Rarity asked me.

"I'd love to. Thank you." I said.

"You are quite welcome Allonz-y." Rarity said. We headed to Sweet Apple Aches to get something to eat.

"Howdy Rarity, Allonz-y!" Applejack said.

"Hello Applejack. So what are we having for lunch today?" Rarity asked.

"Zap Apple pancakes. Though Granny needs some help makin' 'em." Applejack said.

"I'd love to help." I said volunteering to help make the pancakes.

"I will help too." Rarity said.

"Back where I come from we would say roll up your sleeves and get to work, and I would if I had any." I said. Soon we had plenty of rainbow colored pancakes. I got out the pancake syrup and butter. Soon the others arrived. Fluttershy had brought a white bunny with her. "Hello." I said greeting the others. "Aww... who is this?" I asked Fluttershy seeing the bunny.

"This is Angel." Fluttershy said quietly.

"He's so cute! You know I'v always wanted to have a pet of my own. If I were to have a bunny I would have a soft, fluffy, floppy eared bunny. A cat a calico is what I would get. A dog a big black shaggy dog. I'd name him Sirius. I just love animals. And they would be a big help as I could talk to them all the time." I said petting Angel and thinking about if I had my own pet.

"That sounds lovely." Fluttershy said.

"Lunch is ready!" Applejack said calling us to come eat.

"Wow! This is really good! I was a little nervous about trying this at first but wow!" I said after I finished eating my Zap Apple pancakes.

"Thank ya but I can't take all the credit you, Rarity, Granny, Big Mac, and Apple Bloom did help." Applejack said giving everyone who helped credit.

"It's time to party!" Pinkie said. Then we all headed to Sugarcube Corner. Soon the party was over but everyone or as they apparently say here everypony had a brilliant**** time.

"That was a lot of fun! Hmm... but I haven't got a place to stay." I said after the party was over.

"You can stay with me!" Pinkie said.

"Thank you Pinkie." I said.

"Hey it's what friends are for." She said happily.

Author's Note:

* Twi is an alicorn but ya'll know she doesn't like being called princess.
** Allonz-y can speak French. As she is my OC and I want to learn French.
*** I couldn't help myself.
**** DAVID!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment