• Published 13th Feb 2014
  • 596 Views, 3 Comments

Klay World: Off the Planet - ButterNookCrook



Chip and the others end up in Equestrian. Comedic stupidity and violence insured.

  • ...
0
 3
 596

Introductions and Hot dogs

The castle was beyond what Chip could of imagined. There was no way he could link Klay World architecture with this worlds. There where also many other ponies just like the princess had stated before. Each one seemed so individualizes, with their own butt tattoos and colors. It was a wonder how generic clay men were even able to tell each other apart. These ponies were nothing like them. If Chip wanted to make some peace he would have to find some common ground and keep the clay people's shenanigans to a minimum.

Many clay men wandered around the castles huge open space. The God of Hot dogs was able to conjure up some hot dogs that followed Chester's recipe. The hot dogs were not killing anybody this time luckily. The many servants of the castle were able to set up many tables to place the numerous clay foods. It was just like Bob's going away party except the absence of weapons. The many clay man were conversing with one another of the usual discussions.

"Stop eating your hot dog like that. Why are you eating it from the middle? Stop it!"

"Who are you?"

"Alright this is how you eat a hot dog. First you take the wiener out of the bun...."

Chip looked around making sure nothing was going out of hand. As he was walking he noticed the many glass panel windows. All of them had different art upon them. Chip felt a hoof touch his upper limb. Princess Celestia stood beside him noticing his interest in the window works.

"Would you like to know the stories behind these?"

"Um, sure what the heck." Chip shrugged.

"These wonderful works of art here show the Equestrian history. This one here with the mixed parted creature and the two alicorns, depicts the defeat of the God of Chaos." She started walking along the wall. "This one shows the banishment of Nightmare Moon. An evil spirit that corrupted my sister."

"I thought your sister was here still?"

"Yes, the problem has been solved thanks to the elements of harmony. That is actually the next slide." She pointed her hoof to another window. It consisted of six ponies with glowing amulets focusing toward the crown in the middle. "The rest are the elements of harmony's triumphs over the forces of evil." A loud scream was heard from behind.

"We need a doctor!" A pink colored servant shouted within the crowd of clay men causing everything to go silent.

A large crowd of ponies and clay men formed around them. Chip and the princess made there way through the crowd. Once they had made it through Chip saw a claw men laying on the ground with a spear in his face. A crying pony covered in armor sat next to him.

"What has happened?" Celestia asked with a worried expression.

"He....he..took my...spear...and he........and he said it was a fork and then he stabbed himself in the face!" The guard said in between gasps. "He tried to eat his salad with my spear. Why would he do that?" The guard was now going into a full breakdown.

"You mean that wasn't a fork?" One of the clay men responded.

"I don't know what to say." Celestia looked over at Chip. She was surprised to see how calm he looked.

"Everyone calm down this happens all the time." Chip spoke up to the pony part of the crowd.

"I know death is unavoidable but still." Celestia responded sadly.

"No I mean that they die like every five minutes. Here watch, I will fix it." Chip walked over pulling the spear from the clay man's face. A bloody piece of salad was still stuck to the tip of the spear. Throwing the spear aside Chip began to reform the clay man. The crowd started to watch intently. After a minute Chip stood back and the clay man arose again from the dead without a wound.

"What happened, was I asleep? Where did my fork go?" The clay men walked around returning to the crowd. The pony part of the crowd was silent and stunned.

"How?" Celestia asked astonished. "In all my years of magic I have never seen something like that."

"Well we are all made of clay so we can just be rebuilt if we die."

"Can all of you do this?"

"No, just me. Well there was another but he is gone for good now." Chip explained. All the ponies seemed to visibly relax and the guard stopped crying whipping his tears away.

"This is new to me. I have truly never seen something like this."

"Wait a minute. You said in all your years of magic."

"Yes, I did say that." Celestia confirmed.

"What do you mean magic?"

"You don't know of magic? Is that not from your world as well?"

"No, not really." Chip started to rub the back of his head.

"Allow me to show you then." The princess lifted up a nearby table full of hot dogs. It was surrounded by a aura of glowing gas as it floated in mid air.

"Wow, she is doing telethpy!" One of clay men pointed alerting the other clay men.

"How do we know the hot dogs are not just doing it itself?"

She slowly lowered the table down gently to it's previous position. She turned back to look at the now speechless Chip. "Perhaps both of our worlds have a distinct unusual power." As she finished Chester had walked over toward them.

"Hey Chip who is your friend here?" His voice croaked out similar to a heavy smoker's.

"This is Princess Celestia."

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Chester." He extended one of his long arms toward her. She kindly shook it with her own hoof. "My hot dogs will make you dreams come true. Especially if you like mustard."

"Nice to meet you."

"You know what Princess. There are two kinds of people in this world. One people who don't like hot dogs and two...." Chester suddenly stopped talking and walked away. Celestia stood there silently and looked back at Chip confused.

"What is the other?"

"I don't know he always does that."

"Oh." She let out a small giggle. "Your people are very entertaining I might say.

"Yea, they are a handful. Oh yes there are others here too. Like.......hey Rick get over here!"

"What?" Rick emerged from the crowd to the two beings. Celestia noticed his two features. One being his green beanie and the other his scraggly beard.

"This is Princess Celestia. Say hello."

"Hey."

"Um, hello."

"Alright see you." Rick left after his short introduction. Leaving Celestia once again confused.

"Is he always like that?" Celestia asked quietly.

"Ya, he hasn't been open that much since that one day. He still comes in and out of it."

"Oh, I see. You must tell me of these many adventures but first I need to write a letter to a certain former student of mine. I would love for her to meet you." Celestia walked off toward a large double door. The guards opened it for her and closed it, then returned to their positions. Chip stood there waiting till he heard another shout.

Who died now? He wondered. As he listened though it did not sound like a another clay man had died by the sound of one of the many armored ponies.

"Guard down! Sargent get more guards in here at once!" One of the bigger guards yelled, his voice echoing off the walls. More guards stormed into the room. Chip ran over to what appeared to be the one in charge.

"What's going on?"

"One of my guards just got killed by his own weapon by somepony. Unlike your kind we cant rebuild ares back together. You see any possible killers Iron Clad?" Chip looked over at the dead guard laying on the ground. His wound gushing blood over his side.

"No sir, I can barely tell any of them apart! Weapons ready we are on full alert! You two get that body out of here. Let's get all the servants out." Iron Clad responded. The guards started to file all the servants out from the crowd.

"Not one clay man is leaving this room until we figure out who did it!" The guard yelled. Two other guards grabbed the fallen soldier and dragged him out of the room leaving a trail of blood. "Your not getting away who ever did this!"

Chip looked around for any possible suspects. The clay men were not generally murders on purpose. Only a certain few would kill for no reason. He saw many clay men but most seemed to be ignoring what was going on. His eyes then went straight to Henry but surprisingly he was just eating a hot dog or trying to. Who could of killed the guard? Don't tell me who I think it is.
*Squeak!* Chip looked over to see that Pip was pointing at one of the generic clay men.

"Hey you come here!" Chip pointed him out. The guards all looked at the clay man. He just stood his ground with out responding.

"Hey that's my fork give it back." One of the clay men had grabbed the spear in Bob's limbs. Bob ripped it back and kicked the clay man away. "Ow my tummy." Bob took his spear and raised it with one limb ready to throw.

"Funny it's kind of like my going away party all over again huh. Sorry Chip but this time it is my turn to win." Bob took the spear and threw it at Chip piercing his shoulder. Chip fell back aginst the window as he let out a grunt of pain. As chip reached up to pull it out he was tackled by Bob. They both broke through the artistic window and fell outside. Glass shards flew around around in all directions. As they hit the ground Bob withdrew the spear from Chip's shoulder. The ponies in the street ran away from the sight of the alien creatures. "This time it really will be over Chip." Bob tighend his grasp around the spear. "Now let's finally get this over with." Chip tried to move but was pinned down by Bob's weight. He covered his face with his arms awaiting the worst. As Bob raised his arm ready to throw down the spear through Chip's head he stopped. "What the?" Chip peeked out from behind his arms. "Let go!" A magic aura surrounded the spear as it shook in Bob's limb. It then ripped out of Bob's grasp and flew up out of reach.

"Chip are you alright?!" The princess yelled from the broken window. "Send down the guards at once!"

"Yes Princess! Let's go ponies, move it!"

"Looks like I will have to finish this another time old pal." Bob punched Chip in the face before slowly getting up. "Here is one for the road as well." He kicked Chip in the side hard and took off into the city street. Chip painted heavily feeling his wounds. "Until we meet again!" Bob said as he became submerged in the city's cover.

Why me? Chip thought. He tried to get up but could not move his limbs. He tried again struggling but was too weak. Turning his head he could see guards running toward his position.

"Over here!" A guard shouted as a unit ran over to Chip. "Which way did he go? Fan out the area! I want every guard on watch! If the old Captain was here this would of already of been solved." The guards dispersed into multiple directions searching the city.

"Chip!" The princess descended down with her wings next to Chip. Her magic glowed around Chip's shoulder wound sealing it. "Are you alright? That was quite the fall."

"Yea." Chip said weakly as he sat up feeling his fixed shoulder.

"I am surprised the fall alone didn't kill you. You are very durable for a being made of clay. Who was that? He looked just like the rest of the clay men."

"That was Dr. Bob. He used to wear a coat but he took it off. I saw it before but I figured he was still dead. Looks like he was able to blend in with the crowd. If Pip would not of pointed him out he probably would of been able to kill me."

"Still though who is he? An evil nemesis of some kind?"

"Not exactlly. He was the one who created Klay World. Then he got bored and made the clay men kill one another. He would just rebuild them and watch it all over again."

"That's terrible."

"I didn't really know him until the going away party. I was able to kill him before he wiped us all out for good. It was quite a fight. I was trying to give the clay people a chance to start over."

"Here, let us return to the castle while the guards search for him." Her horn glowed and everything turned white. Suddenly they were both back in the castle's room.

Chip looked around seeing the other clay men just staring. Some of them started to clap.

"That was a cool stunt."

"My fork!" The generic clay man shouted as he jumped out the window. Celestia sighed and look at Chip. *Smack* "Ow my noggin!" The clay man shouted from below. Celestia rolled her eyes as she went to retrieve him. Chip turned back to the other clay men as they started to clap again. This was definitely one of the longer days.

"Look out it's alive!" The God of hot dogs pointed over to the stand. One of the hot dogs arose from the pile as it's two eyes opened.

"I'm gonna eat your toes!" The hot dog shouted as it jumped into the crowd. The rest of the clay men started to panic and run around. It was now a full blown episode.

"Who's been tampering with the recipe?!" Chester yelled throwing his long arms into the air.

"Ahhhh!" One of the clay men screamed as the living hot dog burst threw his chest

Yes this was definitely going to one of the longer days. Chip sighed as he began to try and stop the hot dog.