• Published 13th Feb 2014
  • 1,454 Views, 59 Comments

Two and a half years... - Ephraim Blue



Twilight must travel back to Canterlot High School in order to stop a new student named Discord from wreaking havoc and causing more disharmony between her friends.

  • ...
5
 59
 1,454

Prologue - Train Ride

Prologue - Train Ride

Two and a half years ago, Twilight Sparkle went to a human world to retrieve her crown, which was also the Element of Magic which had its magical element in its tip.

After returning home safely, she quickly put that entire incident behind her.

Little did she know, that her time in that place she had never thought of returning to, wasn't quite finished yet.

Now, after 30 moons of peace and quiet, she once again visits her sister in law's kingdom to get a break from all her royal business back in Ponyville.

Equestrian train; Destination: Crystal Empire; June 1st, 1003

"I'm so happy that I'm going to be visiting my sister in law for the first time in months!" exclaimed Twilight as she and her 5 friends, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy were finally on their way to the crystal empire to finally get some relaxation from saving Equestria many time in the past, and almost never getting to spend time with each other as friends.

"Oh, I'm sure you and your sister will be having the most divine of times," said Rarity.

"This will definitely be 20% cooler than the last time we tried to have a settle visit in the crystal empire," said Rainbow Dash.

"Um, Rainbow?" Fluttershy asked quietly in her seat, "Could you possibly um, not remind us all of that tragic event that happened when we helped with winter wrap up 3 months ago?"

"Ah agree with Fluttershy on that one," said Applejack, who was calm sitting in a seat across from hers, "we all don't need to be reminded of that tragic event."

"What!!?" exclaimed a certain pink pony sitting across the cabin a few seats back. "Why would you all want to forget that super most fantastic thing that ever happened in our lives?"

"Because Pinkie Pie, we all don't want to remember that time ever again," said Applejack.

"But what about the time---"

"No!" they all said at the same time before Pinkie could finish her sentence.

"Oh all right," she replied as the group continued in silence until they reached the Crystal Empire.

Crystal Castle

When the group met up with Cadence, she and Twilight went along to catch up, while the others went to see their rooms they were staying in.

As it grew darker, they decided that they should continue catching up tomorrow.

But what none of them knew , that a certain mirror's powers had returned, and were already in action.