• Published 4th Feb 2014
  • 787 Views, 19 Comments

Star Wars: Rise of the Equestrian Alliance - 123123231213231231



The war continues, with the Equestrian Alliance fighting off the Empire.

  • ...
6
 19
 787

Liberation

Liberation

Twilight stood there she had only two friends Vedette, and Cadence, she walked through the Eclipse Castle, wondering how much longer the war would be, her brother was already killed, and several of her friends were killed. Twilight move slowly along the hall ways, a new weapon the Empire deployed managed to kill thousands of civilians.

Aramis stood there silently cursing the Enzyme Bomb; it was uncalled for and cruel. Aramis turned around to see Luna being dragged by A’den. Aramis looked at A’den and said “You’re dragging blood everywhere, do fireman’s carry and try not to injury her, we need the info she has.” A’den then said “We will be using our own tactics on her, in the mean time you go back to work.” Aramis understood and then walked to the FOB.

Cadence was sitting in the Eclipse Castle, and then a Mail Pony knocked on the door, and left a package. Cadence went to check it. The she levitated the Package and walked inside. Cadence put the package on a table, and opened it. Inside was the official Death Certificate for Shining Armor, it had gold leaf and a wax stamp at the bottom it was the royal stamp, Cadence looked into the package and found a uniform, it was Shining’s formal uniform. Cadence’s eyes watered at the sight, she fell to the ground and cried.

Over New Canterlot, TIE fighters were dogfighting with ARC-170’s and X-wings. The control of air supremacy was being contested. TIE interceptors were patrolling, while Tartan class patrol cruisers and CR-90s fought against each other. Some Tartan Patrol Cruisers exploded, while others broke into several pieces, some would just stall and then ram into the ground.

On the ground Stormtroopers where retreating rapidly. They fell back to the New Canterlot castle, some were ordered to Evac to old Equestria. The others were told to hold, and get ready for a battle. The Stormtroopers lined up on the castle’s walls, and aimed downwards.

The New Canterlot castle was now a fortress, the Empire installed TIE Hangars to the Castle. They were fortified at the bottom they had secured. In the prison cells of the New Canterlot Castle, Luna was screaming in pain. A’den looked at her and said “It can all stop if you just say your loyalty to the Emperor.” Luna then spat out “Never.” A’den then hit her again with the butt of an E-11. A’den got out a syringe and said “You’ll be better not knowing what is next.” Luna bucked and tried to get away, but A’den walked closer and then injected her. It was a medicine that would make her forget what was next. Luna’s eyes then started to widen and she froze up, and then slumped over, twitching every now and then. A’den then said “Bring in the truth serum.” A Navy Trooper handed him the syringe. A’den then said to Luna “Tell us your secrets.” He injected Luna with the serum. A’den turned to the Navy Trooper and said “Turn on the microphone and record this.” The Navy Trooper nodded and said “Yes sir.”

Several hours later A’den walked upstairs with a hologram disc, and handed it to Vader. A’den then explained and said “Interrogation tapes, we know where the Princesses are.” Vader looked at A’den and said “Very good, send your best hit team.” A’den nodded and said “What about Luna.” Vader looked at A’den and said to A’den “Execute her; we need to kill all princesses.” A’den nodded and said “It will be my pleasure.”

Twilight was in New Canterlot all equipped and ready for battle. In the back ground the scream of TIE bombers where heard. Twilight headed to New Canterlot Castle, to help with siege. The Equestrian Alliance was charging the outer bunkers. Twilight was looking for a water pipe; well to be exact an old water pipe that had no water. Twilight looked out, she was about 500 feet above New Canterlot, she felt the wind she looked down and saw hell.

Sombra was inside the New Canterlot Castle; he entered the throne room, and saw a cloaked figure on the throne. Palpatine looked up and knew immediately who this pony was. Palpatine approached him and said “Hello Sombra, I’ve been expecting you.” Sombra looked up and opened his mouth to say something, Palpatine blasted Sombra with lightning. Sombra was taken by surprise he was blasted into the wall; Sombra was pinned against the wall he was screaming as Palpatine blasted him. Then Sombra was blasted out onto a balcony Palpatine followed after him and said “Your weak magic’s are no match for the power of the dark side.” Sombra propped himself onto the, and then he tried to say something, Palpatine blasted him once again. Sombra was screaming, and then an ARC-170 flew within range. Palpatine looked at it and then levitated it Sombra looked up and noticed an ARC-170 falling down onto him Palpatine laughed, Sombra screamed his last words “NO! NOOOOO!” The ARC-170 exploded, the balcony collapsed and the remains of Sombra fell to the ground, Sombra still alive and dying fell down 1,000 feet, to his death. Sombra was dead, Stormtroopers brought his body and said “Sir we saw a purple mist around it.” Palpatine looked at the body, it was bloodied, there was shrapnel Sombra was missing his left eye, and his horn was blown off. Palpatine stood there and said “Keep his body; throw it into the main lobby, it is a warning.” Stormtroopers nodded and started dragging the body.

Twilight found the water pipe, and kicked it open; she began her way to the enemy’s water works. As Twilight crawled out she noticed, the Stormtroopers weren’t there. Twilight walked through the water works; she was on a pipe, the roar of the mechanized pumps made it impossible to hear anyone.

Celestia was inside the New Canterlot castle, she approached the prison area and found her sisters cell. Celestia snuck around a few Stormtroopers and then freed Luna, they were now together.

Twilight worked quickly to leave the water works; she then walked up to the exit and entered the hallways. Twilight walked through the halls it was quiet, but tense for some reason. Twilight walked by a window, she saw the battle, Twilight walked through the halls. She then entered the throne room, Palpatine was sitting there, Vader turned around and said “Twilight I’ve been waiting for you.” Twilight turned on her saber, Vader did the same. They then entered a duel.

The Empire was sending forces to Xander; they entered the older Equestrian Alliance base. The base smelled of death, an occasional scream would be heard. The scream was of the wind, the Stormtroopers patrolled the area.

On New Equestria, the duel continued. Twilight and Vader fought, the two of them were fighting to the point of the Throne room looked like a tornado came through. Vader then knew the battle was lost. Palpatine was already on a shuttle, Vader backed out of duel.

Xander was set up. Stormtroopers were guarding the new base. They then got ready for the fight. AT-ATs were getting ready. AA guns were aimed at the sky. Turbo-laser towers where being erected, and trenches where being dug.

New Canterlot was secured; Celestia and Luna were walking through the hall ways of the castle. New Canterlot was the capital of the Equestrian Alliance. The city’s streets where littered with rubble. Soldiers patrolled.

Aramis was on Xander, he and A’den were standing they were standing on a mountain. Aramis’s cape was blowing in the wind. A’den stood there watching the Black Jackets set up a trench. There would be a large battle. Gara was with the Mandalorian fleet. Boba Fett was getting ready for the battle.

The old Equestrian Alliance base was set up. The base was now a base of the Galactic Empire. Stormtroopers where patrolling outside.

The Empire then set off a distress code to lure the Equestrian Alliance. Then the Equestrian Alliance came out of hyperspace 24 hours later. The Empire had a fleet in orbit. The two fleets attacked each other. Then the landing ships came down.

The landing ships landed near the trenches. The soldiers got out; one landing craft went flying into a ravine. The LAAT which hit the ravine, crumbled up, and fell deeper into the ravine. But fifty more landed, ponies got off and then charged.

Overhead in space, Star Destoryers attacked Venator Destoryers. The numbers were ungodly, 1,000 Venator and 500 Providence carriers were attacking the huge Imperial, Mandalorian, and Black Jacket fleet.

Ponies onboard a Providence carrier was working hard. There gun battery was the only one working, the others were destroyed by Black Jacket Star Destoryers.

The other batteries, were in flames firefighting crews were putting out the fires. The Black Jacket Star Destoryer exploded, the Providence Carrier moved toward a repair station, it’s starboard side was collapsed.

Xander was cold, barren, and sleet was falling onto the ground. It was Life Day in the empire, and Harthwarming Eve in the Equestrian Alliance. Artillery shells flew overhead gunfire was being heard. The night was quiet; Aramis’s soldiers started singing Life Day songs. Luna and Celestia were leaving when the heard, the songs. They turned around, and looked at each other. They left anyways.

The Equestrian Alliance forces started singing Hearthwarming Eve songs. Both sides sang louder, and louder. Then a Stormtrooper got up, his helmet on. He then removed his helmet and stared out towards the Equestrian Alliance forces, the stars shined on him. He then dropped his E-11 rifle, and walked towards the Equestrian Alliance trenches. An Equestrian Alliance officer stood up and screamed “TURN BACK OR BE FIRED ON!” The Stormtrooper raised his hands, a sign of peace. The Stormtrooper gave the officer a note. The note called for a cease fire to help increase morale on both sides, and to show a sign of peace. The Officer looked at the Stormtrooper and said “Deal.”

Xander was not so bloody. Ponies and Stormtrooper were playing football/hoofball (or soccer). Both sides had a peaceful party. The guns were left in a pile, well out of sight. Soldiers and Stormtroopers, played tag, catch, and ultimate Frisbee

On New Equestria, Imperial Special Operations missions skyrocketed, reports of Black Jackets, Mandalorians, Storm Commandos, Imperial Commandos, and probe droids, plagued the New Equestrian police forces. One day an entire small town was found burned, pillaged, and destroyed. There was no evidence.

The Empire knew what happened; it was to destroy Vedette’s morale. What happened was some of the highest trained Black Jackets or Wolf Squad was sent in. When they landed, they knew what the village was known for, it was known for being the home town of Vedette, when the Wolf Squad landed, they attacked. They slaughtered the children first; they then proceeded to the women, then the males. The Wolf Squad then placed explosives in the houses.

The houses exploded. The Wolf Squad left, they were never detected, and they left no trace. They picked up every single E-11 clip, or items of note.

On Xander, the temporary truce ended, ponies went back to the slaughter. Stormtrooper death levels where high, ponies were pushing the Empire back. Then the Empire called in a new weapon.

The Prototype of the Sovereign class Dreadnaught, it was smaller than an Eclipse Class Dreadnaught. But had the same fire power, able to destroy planets, and able to strike down rebellions. As soon as the Prototype or known by the Imperial Navy, as Subject X.

Subject X orbited Old Equestria. It was a sign of the Imperial Stronghold that was on the planet. The Empire, was getting ready to defend Old Equestria, they had the intent of killing one pony for every inch the Empire lost.

Vedette and Twilight were having dinner. A Guard approached the table, and passed a note to Vedette. Vedette read it, his eyes widened and he dropped the note. Vedette’s home town was destroyed.

Vader was walking through the hallways of the Imperial Complex on old Equestria; he was on a sky bridge, which was a tube shape. He walked towards the command center, he looked out the window, and the Lava fields were the same, lava geysers exploded into the air. Vader kept on walking. Vader entered a room, there were several Black Jacket commanders standing. Vader then asked “Which one of you was in command of the New Canterlot Castle security?” One Commander raised his hand; Vader then choked that commander and said “You allowed a Jedi to get into the castle.”

Subject X still orbited Equestria; the ship was being inspected by Palpatine. Palpatine then gave the order, send the ship to Xander.

On New Equestria, New Canterlot was in absolute chaos. A Mandalorian raid on the Equestrian Congress, and the Equestrian Library left the city in sheer chaos. Aramis was hiding behind a chair in the Congress, Equestrian Alliance soldiers were screaming, shouting and they were trying to get back up. Aramis got up and skillfully shot two of the soldiers. The other soldiers fought back, trying to gain ground. Aramis ran towards an Equestrian Alliance soldier and kicked the soldier out of the way. The exit was clear.

Aramis got up to a window, the sun was setting. He then got out a detonator, he pressed it. A skyscraper exploded, the skyscraper was the Department of Interior, the entire building collapsed. Aramis then ran towards his transport. Gun fire was all around; Aramis felt a hot sting in his calf. He was hit. Aramis got on board in time.

Aramis was leaving; he wanted the war to end. War wasn’t the same, as soon as he got back to Gara he embraced her and said “Gara, this war, is just a night mare. I have seen to many children die, even babies.” Aramis broke down crying he fell down into his seat, pondering how one could be so cold.

Author's Note:

Here it is, the end is coming soon. Then I will work on other projects.