• Published 4th Feb 2014
  • 787 Views, 19 Comments

Star Wars: Rise of the Equestrian Alliance - 123123231213231231



The war continues, with the Equestrian Alliance fighting off the Empire.

  • ...
6
 19
 787

Star Wars: Rise of the Equestrian Alliance

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

Star Wars: Rise of the Equestrian Alliance

With the fall of Empire and the rise of the Equestrian Alliance. Twilight Sparkles, a Jedi Padawan, who has to fight off the memories of the Empire. With the Empire attacking key planets, the Equestrian Alliance strikes back, with no end to the war in sight. Both side’s key commanders are planning to take more and more planets. As both sides fight over planets and land. The war has exhausted both sides of resources but. The Empire who has both numbers and skill in advantage, as does the Equestrian Alliance. With a battle over Vanat…

As a Venator Star Destoryer moved into place, it was quiet, the massive ship moved. But then two ETA-2 star fighters one purple the other black. The ETA-2’s flew into battle going into battle formation. Star Destoryers shot at the Venators, and Providence Carriers. ARC-170’s shot at TIE Fighters while TIE Interceptors attacked ARC-170’s V-wings. Then a Venator exploded as a proton beam was directed at it. The ETA-2s where piloted by Twilight and Dahn, as they flew. Twilight said “Master, Vader’s ship is ahead. The one swarmed with TIE Fighters and Interceptors. Twilight then said “All Squads begin attack.” The ARC-170’s attacked, and then a TIE Interceptor locked onto an ARC-170 shooting it down. Twilight looked and said “There’s a missile locked onto me.” As the missile flew closer and closer, Twilight looked around and flew in front of a TIE Fighter the missile hit the TIE.

Twilight and Dahn then flew into the hangar on the Executor. Stormtroopers surrounded the landed ships. Stormtrooper’s ripped open the canopy; they grabbed Dahn by his neck and threw him onto the ground. Twilight screamed, and turned on her engine. Boba Fett walked into the hangar, he walked towards Twilight’s ship, and then Vader landed in front of Twilight’s ship. Vader stood there, he heard a Star Destoryer explode. The Storm Trooper’s dragged Dahn into a room. Vader then looked at Twilight. Twilight looked at the now beaten face of Dahn, and then Boba Fett walked up to Dahn, and put his EE-3 to Dahn’s head. Twilight’s eyes widened and she screamed “NO!”

Vader nodded to Boba, Boba then pulled the trigger, and Dahn slumped over. He was dead, Twilight then said through her tears “Start up, already.” Her ETA-2 started up, she looked around, and she was being shot at Twilight turned her ETA-2 and shot a squad of stormtroopers. Twilight flew her ship out, as the ship escaped the hangar. Boba Fett walked onto the Slave 1 and said “Get me Dahn’s body I have an idea.”

Boba took off in the Slave 1, and followed Twilight; Twilight then said “I need some cover here.” Then a laser shot whizzed by Twilight’s cockpit. Then a wing got shot off, the Slave 1 hit Twilight. Twilight then screamed “I’m hit, I’m going down, I’m at coordinates mark 3, 12 point 6!” Twilight’s ship then flew into the atmosphere, her ship’s other wing exploded. As Twilight’s ship went through the atmosphere of Vanat, snow would hit her wind shield.

Twilight’s ship then crashed into the snow, the window exploded, and snow went into the vehicle. Twilight screamed as electricity popped out at her. Twilight dragged herself into the snow. Twilight was weakened; her body knew only one thing: pain. Twilight still dragged herself onward; the sound of gun fire was in the background. Mass murder, conflict, and hate. Twilight got up, she felt and found her lightsaber. Twilight then looked back; the sad sight of the ship, as it got buried under snow was a reminder of what would happen if Twilight died.

Gara and Boba Fett where discussing their family history, as Gara sat there in the Providence Class Carrier, she said “Well my, mother her name was Vhonte Tervho. Mom, was part of the infamous Cuy'val Dar, she met my father. I don’t remember my father, really because he wasn’t there. Story is my father got killed by a lightsaber, while my mom was pregnant with me. Around the rise of the Empire I was two, mom had gotten 50,000 dollars from one mission, my mom then dedicated some of that money to finding my father.” Boba sat there he had his helmet on. Boba then said “You’ve heard stories of my dad, and my possible thousands of nieces, and nephews.” Gara looked in the window, she hasn’t seen her mother for years, and her mother would be about 45-48 she forgot. Gara sat there, her hand was on her stomach.

Twilight was crawling through the snow. As she got closer to Vanat base, she heard gun fire and AT-AT fire. The blizzard was blinding, Twilight could see Sombra’s fortress in the distance. Then Twilight saw the Imperial infantry bunkers. Twilight crawled, towards the Equestrian Alliance side, she saw the crashed Providence Carrier, the flak cannons were firing, and the Empire had control of it.

Boba Fett was sitting on the Mandalorian Providence Class Carrier, his hologram receiver beeped, Fett turned around he didn’t have his helmet on, and he looked like his father. Boba put his helmet on, and answered the receiver. Vader appeared in his holographic form, Vader then said “I have a bounty for you, 50,000 credits, for Celestia.” Boba then said “It’s a deal, I’ll be there soon.” Boba walked to the Slave 1, and entered.

Boba Fett flew towards Vanat, and landed about a mile away from the base. Boba got out into the freezing cold. As Boba walked through the snow, he saw smoke and saw Twilight’s crashed ship. Boba continued walking through the snow, as he got closer. He saw the entrance bunker, there was little protection. Boba walked into the bunker. He then pulled out his EE-3, Boba walked through the hallways, and he saw nothing, Fett walked. He walked into the command. He heard Celestia’s voice, he then walked up, and he was on a catwalk over the command room. Then a door opened, and then Twilight crawled in, Boba turned around. Boba pointed his gun at Twilight, it clicked. Celestia looked up and saw Boba.

Celestia screamed “There he is! Shoot him!” Boba reloaded his EE-3, and shot at earth ponies, and Pegasi, he was a dead shot. Then the roof overhead, ripped off, an ARC-170 watched blew the roof off, it was Aramis’s ARC-170. Aramis, jumped out, Boba looked and saw Gara was in the back seat, flying the thing alone. Gara flew away, Boba thought to himself “That wouldn’t be healthy for her I think.” But in reality, Gara was using auto pilot.

Aramis, crouched down, he had new Westar-34s, Aramis shot several Pegasi, and then ducked into cover. Boba said “You get Celestia, no one else.” Aramis nodded, Aramis then jumped over the railing landed, and grabbed Celestia. Aramis took off using his jetpack. Boba did the same. Aramis shot at the Pegasi that were attempting to catch them. The Pegasi died, none of the Pegasi could hit Aramis without killing Celestia. They dragged Celestia back, and put her in the hold of the Slave 1. Boba took off in the Slave 1, while Aramis got into his ARC-170. As the two ships took off. But the Slave 1 flew over the Equestrian Alliance base, and opened the door, while the Slave 1 was hovering, Boba grabbed Dahn’s body, and chucked him into the Equestrian Alliance base’s command room, there was a note on Dahn’s back that said all the targets it read “Luna, Celestia, Shining Armor, Twilight Sparkles, Cadance, all the high command of the Equestrian Alliance.”

Boba Fett then landed on the Executor. As Fett got Celestia off, he got her into a holding cell. Vader then entered Celestia’s cell being followed by a Naval officer. Then an IT-O interrogation droid entered the prison cell. Vader then asked “Where are the other bases of the Equestrian Alliance?” Celestia spat on the ground and said “I shall never tell you.” Vader then watched as the IT-O injected Celestia with a mixture of OV600 and Bavo Six, Celestia then was asked “Where is the Equestrian Alliance Base?” Celestia then responded “Equestria, it’s on Equestria.” Then the Bavo Six and the OV600. Celestia’s skin broke out into a rash, she started getting paranoia, and she started seeing things. Celestia screamed in pain, Vader said “That’s enough for today.”

Boba then walked outside, and waited for Vader. Vader then came out of the cell, and said “You will next go to the Equestrian Alliance ship The Liberator, for me and get the info, do not kill any hostiles on board. Boba nodded, and said “I’ll get on it.” Boba got into the Slave 1

Twilight was on Vanat, getting a new ETA-2. Twilight took off in it, and flew towards the Executor; Boba Fett noticed the ETA-2 and notified Vader. Vader responded “Come back, I will need you then.” Boba landed the Slave 1; he got out and walked into the hallways, and got Celestia out. Twilight landed, and got out. Twilight was walking through the hallways, she looked to the right, and then got close to a wall, Boba Fett was walking by with Celestia, and Boba looked to the right, and kept on walking. Twilight sighed and walked into that hallway, and then Boba leaned from a corner, and shot at Twilight, Twilight screamed in shock. Boba then ran into the Engine room, and then entered a prison block. Twilight entered the engine room, and then she heard Vader’s breathing. Twilight turned around, Vader’s figure towered over her, and Vader ignited his saber. Twilight ignited hers too. They then dueled, Twilight and Vader fought. As they fought, they left the Engine room.

They dueled into the hallways, fighting without an end in sight. Vader then used the force to grab Twilight’s saber, and kept it. Twilight noticed Vader had Dahn’s saber on his belt, Twilight used the force to grab the saber from Vader. Then Twilight noticed they were above the hangar, Vader pushed Twilight onto the catwalk, and dueled her. Twilight noticed she couldn’t win, so Twilight jumped off.

Twilight landed next to her ship, she got onto the ETA-2 and took off. Twilight flew out of the hangar and to Vanat. Twilight landed in the Vanat base’s hangar. Twilight looked around, and sat there.

Vader stood there on the Executor and said “Enter light speed to Dekta, and set up there. We shall ambush them there.” An officer nodded and said “Sir we shall pull out our troops soon.” Vader responded “Yes start now.”

On the ground Snowtroopers where being evacuated. The wind was fierce, and the snow storm covered the evacuating Empire. The Battle of Dekta would begin soon.