• Published 2nd Feb 2014
  • 11,104 Views, 392 Comments

Of Blood, Skulls, and Friendship - The Harvester



When the universe seemed bent on screwing around with you, the only thing you can do is show the universe the middle finger and push on! Even if that means pushing on in a whole new body.

  • ...
32
 392
 11,104

Filler: Only A Skull Call Away

"Just great. One of the skulls is broken," I said, looking at the mislined skull hanging by just eye socket on his cape. Night had fallen and I decided that it would be a good time to see if the crocodile left any lasting marks on me. The only thing it did leave was a skull out of place at the end of the cape, barely hanging on with the bronze wiring through the left eye socket while the right side had a chuck missing. Most likely from the battle with the crocodile.

I gave a sigh and reached for it, slicing through the wiring with ease and taking the skull into my massive hand. It either had to be a human or eldar skull since Space Marines' skulls are nigh invurable, Tau skulls have that slit between their eyes, Tyranid and Ork skulls are easy to tell apart from the others for obvious reasons, and Necron skulls are black.

"Hehe to be or not to be! That is the question!" I gave a morbid laugh as I held up the skull. Deciding to keep going, I made my voice go serious and spoke to the skull.

"I am U'Zuhl the Skulltaker, Sacred Executioner of the Blood God and greatest of all Bloodletters. Those who hold this skull may summon me as an ally. Simply let it taste blood once more and I shall Kill, Maim, and Burn in your name. Your enemies shall become my enemies."

I then threw it behind me without giving a fuck. I'm assuming that the general craziness of getting sent to a world that should be fictional, turned into a Chaos Daemon and fighting two beasts is finally getting to me and my brain needs at least some of the stress gone somehow.

I've always loved acting so I supposed it fell back to that to get rid of that stress. There's no better way to get rid of stress than doing something you love after all.

I continued my way back to what I hoped was the right way to the castle and not into another monster's den. Seriously what else is in this world? Hydras? Cocktrices? Minotaurs? Shapeshifting bugs?

Switch to Third POV.

As Nick walked off into Everfree, he never noticed the skull healing itself via blood red energy that made the air itself scream as it forcbly entered the Material Plane.

Within the eye sockets glowed an eerie yellow light as black smoke came from it's nasal cavity and between it's teeth. The smoke shaped itself into skulls, daemon faces glaring at unseen foes, or weapons of war. On it's forehead, blood red fire appeared from nowhere, marking it as it did it's task. Once it finished, it left behind a boxy '8', the Mark of Khorne, on it's forehead.

An eight pointed star then appeared from under it, taking it away and making copies of it to be sent all across the multiverse.

Then a voice rumbled throughout the entire multiverse, sparking countless wars among mortal and gods alike. A voice that made those who were capable of traveling between universes tremble in fear of a deity they knew that they couldn't defeat. A voice that belonged to a god that have existed for as long as war has in the multiverse.

It only spoke one sentence.

"LET THE RED RIVER FLOW."

Author's Note:

To my editor, NightmareKnight, I decided to just post this chapter since it's nothing more than a filler. If you do find some offense that I posted it without your editing, then I am sorry in advance.

To my readers, an explaination is in order if you do not understand this chapter. Basically everyone's villain in the group knows that they can be summon at anytime and anywhere so I decided to make Nick the one who is completely unaware of this. He has no idea that he can now be summoned by other humans and they have no idea that he didn't mean it so to him, it'll be just another unexpected trip to another universe.

Meaning that he will be surprised as fuck when he gets summoned and probably(read as most likely) make a bad first impression. The owner of the voice should be completely obvious and if not, then go read some Warhammer.

So yeah, Nick the Skulltaker can now be used as a summon... I can't wait to see the hell storm between him and his summoners. Just make sure to PM me so I can help out.

Comments ( 51 )

:rainbowlaugh::pinkiecrazy::rainbowlaugh: oh this hilarious, oh the mindFUC*% that are to be had from this! waiting for more:pinkiehappy:

You know, I've been brain-storming, and I think I'll start writing my own LOHAV story tomorrow. It's partly inspired by your story among others of the Trope, but I'm leaving out the costume bit for another route. It's also 40k based though.

...GAH! You flip-flopped between first-person and third-person so many times you made my head spin!

thanks for the update

"LET THE RED RIVER FLOW."

HAHA! YES LET IT FLOW! HAHAHA! :flutterrage:

HALL HAIL KHORNE! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE!:flutterrage:

I'm assuming "LET THE RED RIVER FLOW" is said in Khorne's voice?

I thought this chapter was a late April fools joke...... Till I realized that you were serious. This new approach is likely to lead to a bit of downfall like the Xante fimfiction.

4271650 MILK FOR HIS KHORNE FLAKES

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

all the lols to be had....

Uhh, now that is nifty. Where´s the line for that summon token?

That aside, I greatly enjoy this so far.:pinkiecrazy:

Ah yes the all mighty sun but shall now fall

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR

TGM

Your human's name is Nick too? Well THAT is certainly interesting.

So if Khorne uses his power to create copies of the skull and send them across the multiverse, Tzeentch would probably notice and start making plans centered around Equestria.

I've started something like this but...
Anyway I would appreciate somepony reading it.

Oh. My. GOD!!!!!! THIS STORY KICKS SO MUCH ASS I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Awsome! Just awsome!

4330290 Would that make the story interesting?

Stories with original villains typically start off when someone dies out of said villain's quest for revenge, or the villain is deluded into thinking he's some sort of hero or some bullshit. It's starting to get old.

REALLY OLD.

Just think about it. If a robbery took place in a convenience store you are in and you just so happen to dress up like the criminal, would you honestly believe bystanders would give you the benefit of the doubt?

No.

So what would you think would happen?

They'd call bullshit, and treat you as an accomplice. Even if you didn't do anything, if you look a certain way, then you are a certain way. That's just how society likes to perceive things.

If you woke up in an alternate reality, would you honestly think the world you're in ISN'T a dream and try to be the good guy for some fucking reason? I think the majority of us would think, "Well it's just a dream/hallucination (or whatever ailment you'd think you have) so it's not like if I kill something here, then there'd be consequences. It's just in my head."

You'll just treat the world as a sandbox. Think of Crackdown.

Do you feel guilty when you accidentally kill an agent?

No.

You'd merely be pissed at the fact that he was in the way.

4330290

You're over-thinking things. He just wants blood and skulls. Also, the medallion and the transformation is affecting his mind, as you'd notice if you read further.

4361070 I believe you are referring to murphy's law :twilightsmile:
(the rule that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong)

4278698 BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

4422917 SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Just read your story. Really liking it! Also I have a question. Do you play DS2 on PC or Console? I have it for my Xbox 360. I was just wondering if you wanted to play sometime.

Wow 666 likes LOL.

So, is this dead?

This story is dead..... please bring it back to life. :fluttershysad:

5481796 Story isnt dead, his parents have grounded him and he said to wait until summer to expect him to get online.

My God best story ever can you please finish its I want to see how it ends

5778463
That was nearly a year ago,.

Well then, it's dead!

Are you people just figuring this out? Not just this story are dead. The Harvester, the guy that made this is dead. As in he last logged in a year ago! Who knows what happened?

God dang it! I can't believe I wasted my time on a dead fic. :facehoof:

IN THE NAME OF KHORNE, REVIVE THIS STORY! IM LONG IT!

More comrade there must be more. For the Blood God

I'll make sure to set up a colab when my story starts the war. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

77 weeks and no sign of the author. Whelp this story is dead. Shame.

A shame that this didn't continued, I was beginning to like it.

Is there ever going to be an update? Would be sad fir such an awesome story to end now. :fluttercry:

hey what happened to this guy or girl? they have been offline for an awefully long time

please make more

Sad to see this abandoned
It was good

Login or register to comment