• Published 28th Jan 2014
  • 2,022 Views, 14 Comments

Princess Pinklestia - InfinitySlayer



When yet another one of Twilight's spells go beserk, Pinkie Pie and Princess Celestia find themselves in each other's body.

  • ...
2
 14
 2,022

Let there be Cupcakes!

Twilight Sparkle woke to the sparkling rays of the sun. She fluttered her eyes open to see beautiful golden sunlight peeping over the horizon and into her window, quickly dispelling the darkness of her tree house, or house that was a tree. Twilight stretched her legs, and magically levitated her blanket onto the floor.

She looked out of her window, and took a deep breath in. She had a big spell planed today, one of the biggest she had ever attempted. It would take all her power to successfully complete, but she felt prepared. Hours and hours of planning, studying, and practicing for two weeks prior made her feel confident that she could pull of what she planed.

Twilight jumped out of her bed and magically levitated her crown onto her head. It was a lot to get used too, being a princess and all, but Twilight did enjoy the new admiration the citizens of Equestria were showing her. It was like she had risen to the stature that Princess Celestia had gained. And another added benefit was that her already powerful magic powers were enhanced just by being a princess. Without that added power, she would never be able to pull of the spell she had planned.

Twilight swiftly ran out of her room, nearly tripping over some leftover gems that Spike had been snacking on. She continued sprinting to the stairs, but slipped on a small puddle of soapy water and tumbled down the rough wooden stairs to the bottom floor. She landed with such a crash that Spike jumped up from his slumber and hit his head on the ceiling above.

"Ah! What in Equestria was that?" Spike exclaimed, rubbing his bruised head.

For a few seconds, Twilight was unable to say anything. Then, as her wits returned, she moaned, "Ow...Spike, did you leave a puddle of water on the top of the stairs?"

Spike froze where he stood, knowing that it was his fault that Twilight lay face down on the wood. "Um...maybe..."

Twilight gathered her strength and stood on her hooves, still quite dazed. She shook her head to clear her thoughts, and said, "Anyway, it's time for you to help me with my latest experiment!"

Spike's mood rapidly changed from apologetic to terrified. "Do I have to? I don't want to get blown up, have my head disappear, or have a rock fall on my head..."

Twilight knew that Spike wasn't a big fan of the experiments she preformed on her, but honestly, he was the only one she could use as a lab rat.

"Please Spike, you're all I got to preform these spells. Besides, today we have a very special helper joining us!" Twilight magically levitated Owlicious from his cage and put him gently on the floor.

Spike suspiciously looked at Twilight square in the eyes, quite baffled by what kind of spell would need twohelpers. Spike thought of all the worst things Twilight could be planning for him and Owlicious, double the explosions, double the teleporting into the void, double the rocks...

"But why do you need Owlicious to help?"

Twilight levitated a large, old book from one of the many shelves in her library and set it on a stand a few feet away. "Because the spell I'm preforming is a mind swap spell,It requires at least two to switch minds with."

Spike instantly sprinted for cover, but Twilight stopped him with a magical aura that froze him in place.

"Come on Spike, it's not going to be that bad, I hope..." Twilight said, suddenly feeling nervous about the spell she was about to preform. She was endangering the lives of Spike and Owlicious, but the spell needed to be completed. For science...

Twilight gently placed Spike on the floor, releasing the magic field that enveloped him. Fortunately, he didn't run for his life. "So you're telling me that I'm going to be Owlicious, and he's going to be me?" Spike asked, feeling quite confused by this spell. Never before had Twilight tried something even remotely like this.

Twilight nodded, and opened her book to the page she intended to use. "Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit." Twilight realized that these words didn't comfort Spike whatsoever. Owlicious motionlessly stood in on the floor, obediently following Twilight's commands.

"Okay, here goes nothing..." Twilight's magical horn burned brightly with purple power, and continued to burn brighter and brighter until Spike and Owlicious could hardly look at it. Little purple sparks began popping of her horn as the purple magic began to swirl around her. Twilight was just about to release her power, when something very unexpected happened.

"Who wants cupcakes!!!" Pinkie Pie burst through the door, putting herself in between Spike, Owlicious, and Twilight. Twilight was unable to stop the burst of power coming from her horn, and two purple beams sped at the speed of light. One landed straight into Pinkie Pie's face, enveloping the unaware pony in a sphere of white light. The other beam flew out the window, flying straight towards the royal city of Canterlot.

A few seconds later, the light in the room dimmed and dispersed. It looked like nothing had happened at all. Twilight stood, gasping for air, smoke fizzling of her horn. Spike stood with his eyes squinted shut, bracing himself from the magic bolt that never came. Pinkie Pie lay unconscious on the floor for a few seconds, but soon her eyes fluttered open.

She continued laying unmoving, staring at the group that surrounded her. She looked quite confused, but something else looked wrong.

"Hello, my faithful student Twilight. Why, if I my ask, am I here? How did I get here?"

Twilight had recovered enough to hear what Pinkie Pie had said, but doubted that she had all her senses in tact. "Pinkie Pie, what's wrong? Why did you call me your faithful student?"

Pinkie Pie looked even more confused, but calmly asked, "Why did you call me Pinkie Pie? I'm Princess Celestia, my little pony. Again, why am I here?"

Twilight's crazy meter flew off the charts. "Wha-wha-wha...excuse me?" Twilight slowly began to realize what had happened.

Pinkie Pie/Princess Celestia looked down at her hooves and found them pink. Her crazy meter then flew of the charts.

"Am I...Pinkie Pie?" Princess Celestia asked, the shock of the situation shattering her usual cool manner. Twilight was unable to move, but both Spike and Owlicious nodded their heads.

For the first time in known Equestrian history, Princess Celestia completely lost her cool.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Princess Celestia then proceeded to jump ten feet in the air and run around in circles while in midair.

Twilight stood in the same place she had been since the beginning, twitching and muttering to herself, making Spike very anxious. Owlicious continued to stand emotionless, as if what was happening was a daily occurrence. Discord would be proud.


Meanwhile in Canterlot, Princess Celestia was in the middle of a very important land dispute between many of the royal ponies in her throne room As she listened to the rich, somewhat snobby ponies argue over who gets the most land, she yawned, bored out of her wits. She wanted something interesting to happen, something unexpected and adventurous. Something to whisk her away from the dull life she led as princess of Equestria.

"As I was saying, Prince Blueblood, the land should obviously go to me and my future heirs!" Prince Courtly exclaimed, stomping his hoof on the ground in frustration. He was quite irritated with Blueblood, who refused to share even a portion of the land that was being discussed.

For minutes, the argument continued to proceed, more and more voices rising up, desiring the land for their own. Princess Celestia did nothing to intervene, it was quite entertaining to watch them argue. Celestia glanced at Princess Luna, who was also sitting on her thrown, nearly falling asleep from boredom. Princess Celestia sighed, and wished that something interesting would actually happen.

A moment later, Princess Celestia glanced to her right to see a bolt of purple magic fly straight into her face.

The entire assembly halted their argument and watched in surprise as Celestia was suddenly enveloped in a sphere of white light. A few seconds later, the light dimmed, and the room was left in silence.

"I said, who wants cup...cakes..." Princess Celestia looked around the room in astonishment. Quickly, her look of astonishment transformed into wonder and excitement.

"Wow, I didn't think Twilight's door was a portal to Canterlot, but who cares? Time to part-y"! Princess Celestia then hopped from her throne and down onto the marble floor below, continuing to hop up and down ecstatically. "Come on, everypony, it's time to party!" Princess Celestia leaped twenty feet in the air and came back down with a crash. A few seconds later, she suddenly looked confused again.

"Why am I taller then everypony else? And why are you all looking at me like that, it's not like..." Princess Celestia looked around herself, lifting her wings and brushing her horn in astonishment.

"...I'm Princess Celestia." She finished, staring out into space.

Princess Luna's crazy meter was already of the charts when she realized exactly what had happened. "Pinkie Pie...is that you?" She asked in wonder.

Princess Celestia/Pinkie Pie smiled excitedly and said, "Ab-so-lutely, but I'm also Princess Celestia! Twice the fun!"

Pinkie Pie then thought of all the crazy things she could do with Celestia's power. Her thoughts were, at the least, ridiculous.

Using Celestia's magic powers, Pinkie Pie possessed her own mouth, and moved it up and down while saying,

"I'm Princess Trollestia, and I like trolling my subjects into whatever I want while not helping at all, especially my slaves, the Elements of Harmony!"

Pinkie Pie then darted like a lightning bolt over to Princess Luna, possessed her mouth with golden magic, and said,

"I'm Princess Luna, and I'm shy, outdated, and may or may not have feelings for Twilight Sparkle!"

Pinkie Pie then quickly flew over to where the completely dumbfounded Prince Blueblood was standing, possessed his mouth, and said in a very proper tone,

"I'm Prince Blueblood, I'm a know it all, dramatic, self-conscious, disliked pony who takes advantage of mares everywhere!"

Prince Blueblood turned red and tried to retaliate, but Pinkie Pie jumped and flew out a nearby open window, doing barrel rolls and spinning as she flew.

Everypony else in the room turned and looked suspiciously at Princess Luna, who was blushing furiously. "I do not love Twilight Sparkle!" She exclaimed at the crowd. "It's not just a river in Egypt, it's deNile!" Pinkie Pie shouted as she continued to fly away.

"Flying is so much fun!" Pinkie Pie said as she flew over the grand city of Canterlot, feeling the wind blow against her cheek as she soared in the air. Then, she wondered what else she could do with the new power she possessed. She saw the great mountain, from which Canterlot hung in perfect balance.

"Let there be cupcakes!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed as she flew to the top of the mountain. Then, she summoned her magic powers, and blasted the mountain with golden light. The beautiful light washed over the entire mountain, turning into the thing that Pinkie had desired it to become.

The mountain was a gigantic pink cupcake with massive sprinkles on top.

"Yaaaaaaaay, a giant cupcake!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed as she flew straight into the cupcake, starting to devour the multi-mile high mountain of sugar.

A few minutes of ravenous eating later, Pinkie Pie turned and saw Twilight and herself appear in front of her in a flash of purple light.

"Come on, Twilight and me, I can't eat this all by myself. But I can sure as hare try..." Pinkie Pie said as she continued eating. Twilight and Princess Celestia/Pinkie Pie looked around at the delicious destruction Pinkie Pie/Princess Celestia had caused and wondered how she had done it.

"Listen, Princess Celes---I mean Pinkie Pie, you have to turn this cupcake back into a mountain or Canterlot will just slide down the frosting and plummet to destruction!" Twilight said, and against her better judgment, licked the cupcake ground below. It was delicious.

"Never, I have so much power! I can turn all of Equestria into cupcakes. Cupcakes..." It was clear that Pinkie Pie had gone a little power crazy, and Twilight knew that time was running out before Canterlot fell onto the ground below. Twilight knew she had one chance.

Summoning her magic power, Twilight created a magic field around her, and the magic burst from her and spread over the entire mountain. A white flash blinded everypony, and for a few seconds, nopony could see.

When Twilight opened her eyes, she saw that nothing had happened. The mountain was still a cupcake.

"My failsafe spell...failed." Twilight said, baffled that her magic didn't work.

"Ha, that's two times in a row now. Has your failsafe spell ever even worked before?" Pinkie Pie said as she continued devouring the cupcake mountain, making a sizable dent in the sugary structure.

Princess Celestia inside Pinkie Pie's body waked over to where Pinkie Pie in her own body was wallowing in the sugar. She looked herself straight in the eyes and said,

Pinkie Pie, don't you think it's better if you stayed you and I stayed me? I think we can benefit Equestria much more if we do what we're meant to do."

Pinkie Pie didn't want to give up her power so easily. "But I can turn the whole world into a party...wouldn't that make everypony happy?"

Princess Celestia smiled and said, "You do a much better job partying when your Pinkie Pie. It's where you belong. And I can benefit Equestria where I belong."

Pinkie Pie put her hoof on Princess Celestia. Then, white light suddenly shone from both of them, and they glowed like the sun. The light vanished. The cupcake turned back into a mountain, and all was normal again.

"I'm Pinkie Pie again...woohoo!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed as she felt her own face again, suddenly happy to be back where she belonged. "And I'm Princess Celestia again..." Princess Celestia said, suddenly realizing that she now had to go back to her normal life again. Dull and boring.

"Well, I think we all learned a valuable lesson today." Twilight said as she shook some of the leftover cupcake of her hooves.

"And what is that?" Princess Celestia asked."

"I have no idea."

Comments ( 14 )
Comment posted by Glowing Ember deleted Jan 28th, 2014

Whelp!...That happened! :yay::trollestia::moustache:

Well that was short...but it was a good fic while it lasted!:pinkiehappy:

*blink...blink...blink* And um yah... Wow good story just a bit wow :twilightsheepish:

Interesting story, but I found a few things you may want to edit.

"Twilight knew that Spike wasn't a big fan of the experiments she preformed on her, but honestly, he was the only one she could use as a lab rat.

One problem is you consistently write "preform" instead of "perform", Secondly, I'm pretty sure that should be "performed on him".

Spike suspicious looked at Twilight square in the eyes, quite baffled by what kind of spell would needtwohelpers.

First, that should be "suspiciously", and there needs to be spaces where you wrote, "needs two helpers".

Celestia glanced at Princess Luna, who was also sitting on her thrown, nearly falling asleep from boredom.

That should be "throne".

"Come on, Twilight and me, I can't eat this all by myself. But I can sure as hare try..."

I'm pretty sure that should be "hay".

Pinkie Pie, don't you think it's better if you stayed you and I stayed me? I think we can benefit Equestria much more if we do what we're meant to do."

And lastly, you forgot the the quotation mark at the beginning of the sentence.

That was funny. But it could have been longer. Maybe some sequels with the other Elements?

The lesson: don't leave your door unlocked when practicing mind swapping spells.

but then, pinkie would probaly come in the window or something.

I enjoyed reading your story! In fact, I featured it in a blog post of mine. It's not much, but I hope it'll get you a couple of extra views. Keep up the good work! :pinkiehappy:

Ending was rushed. Other than that, t'was funny.

Twilight did enjoy the new admiration the citizens of Equestria were showing her

okay you have clearly not met Twilight Sparkle. If it weren't for her friend Fluttershy, she would probably be the humblest of the Mane Six. Negative points for characterization, not to mention the slow rising action that surrounds the above example, which I wasn't expecting just going from the description.

Twilight knew that Spike wasn't a big fan of the experiments she preformed on her, but honestly, he was the only one she could use as a lab rat.

when did Spike... You know...

twohelpers

(format matched to story)
format error

Twilight was just about to release her power, when something very unexpected happened.
"Who wants cupcakes!!!"

well, at least you have grasped the definition of Pinkie Pie's personality: unexpected/random

She wanted something interesting to happen,

...

Princess Celestia sighed, and wished that something interesting would actually happen.

see, as long as Pinkie Pie and/or Discord are alive and well, that becomes a dangerous thing to wish for. I guess that's one thing even a 1000-year-old alicorn cannot account for: Pinkie Pie!

Egypt

I wonder if there is a horse pun for that country name. It seems out of place in Equestria, but then again, we are dealing with Pinkie Pie here...

Twilight said, and against her better judgment, licked the cupcake ground below. It was delicious.

Twilight, come to the Pink side, we have cupcakes...


As far as comedy, you nailed it at a few points (particularly with Pinkie Pie telling the ponies at day court what she thought of them), but everything else might need a bit of work. Take that Deus ex Machina conflict resolution, for instance. *Hooves touch* and everything is back to normal... Really? And don't get me wrong, a giant cupcake in place of Mt Canterlot (as I choose to call it) is hilarious, at least for the visualization if nothing else, but if that's all you have, that is actually somewhat disappointing.

that was great! very funny and very entertaining. please write more.

I for one welcome our new party crazed overlord

Login or register to comment