• Published 26th Jan 2014
  • 1,870 Views, 56 Comments

The Ballad of Rainbow Dash - Ron Jeremy Pony



Rainbow Dash's life as a human, in Liberty City with Niko Bellic.

  • ...
15
 56
 1,870

Go To Hell

GTA: The Ballad of Rainbow Dash
Chapter 18: Go To Hell

(Bohan - Valentine Apartments – Alcatraz Avenue – Apartment 406B – Three days later)

Pinkie looked in absolute fear at the Changeling in Elizabeta’s form. It walked toward her and slapped her hard.

“I’ve missed you so much Pinkie. Those little noises you make when I have you strapped to the bed, completely helpless, and exposed to me,” it said.

“NO!” Pinkie shouted.

“Let me explain something to your. That meatsack of a human you care about is in my tender care. I’m going to do things to you, unspeakable things, wither you want me to or not, but if you fight me, I will release her. Then I will do the same things to her. Do you want that?” it asked.

She shook her head.

“Then bite that pillow, and prepare for humiliation,” it said.

Pinkie did and closed her eyes. She thought of Elizabeta, and she prayed to Celestia that she was at least keeping her safe. The next moment she screamed a muffled scream as the Changeling began its sick and twisted fun on her. Her eyes watered and she let a muffle cry of pain escape her.

“YES! CRY OUT FOR ME PINKIE! FEED ME! FEED ME YOUR FREAR! YOUR HUMILATION! FEED ME!!!!!!” it yelled.

It went on for hours. Finally the Changeling stood up and looked at the earth pony turned human trying to curl up into a fetal position.

“Rest now Pinkie, because tomorrow we do it all over again, and don’t worry there is another Element here that I plan on tormenting right beside you. Her and her human,” it said.

“No… Please leave my friends alone,” Pinkie whimpered.

“Oh, so touching. You think they are still your friends. The clone I left behind has done all of the work I need to ensure that your friends will hate you. All of your friends, including the one here now,” it said.

Pinkie tried to move, but her wrists were tied to the bed. All she could see was the pillow she had bitten into and the bottom of the window to the small bedroom if she looked up. A fresh stream of tears welled up in her eyes and she began to openly weep. It had found her, and it was hurting her again. Elizabeta was here, but she was trapped, and if she tried to fight back then Elizabeta would be hurt right alongside of her. The door opened again and she looked over her shoulder to see two men walking in. The Changeling stood behind them in the form it had for the longest. It grinned and patted the two men on the shoulders.

“Like I said, it’s twenty-five dollars apiece,” it said.

“However we want?” one of them asked.

The Changeling nodded.

“Fuck man that’s a steal,” the other one said.

“No… please…” Pinkie begged.

The older one of the two walked up behind her and grabbed her hips.

“Sorry sweetheart, but the Angels of Death don’t have any mercy to give ya,” he said.

Her head shot up and she screamed in pain once again as this new being began hurting her.

“Scream for me Pinkie, scream for me,” the Changeling whispered.

The hours passed by slowly. The entire time Pinkie worked on the ropes that were wrapped around her wrists. She didn’t let the Changeling know what she was doing. She couldn’t let him know. It would come back and hurt her, humiliate her, torture her, but she didn’t let it know. She screamed, by Celestia she screamed, but who could keep from it? Who could keep from screaming when something so violent, so violating was done to them?

She finally felt one of her hands get free. The door opened, and she pretended to be still tied up. A hand ran up her leg. Feeling the tattered remains of her clothes until it turned into skin. It scratched her, leaving a few small red marks until the hand found the curve of her hips. She felt it lean down closer to her. The stink of alcohol began drifting off of it and assaulting her nose. It leaned down close to her ear.

“As a human you’re very cute… My mother… Queen Chrysalis wanted me to do this specifically for her. She said that I wasn’t like the rest of the Brood… I’m a royal like her. I’m the prince of the Changelings… A prince, doing the work of a soldier… It would be funny, but Pinkie… I’m not laughing. I hate being here. I hate dealing with these meatsacks. I don’t really hate you though. I’ve actually grown quite fond of you. I… I want you to be the barer of the next royal. I want to give that gift to you,” he drunkenly said.

She felt him touch her again, but it wasn’t rough. It had been, but right now it was soft. She squirmed as he neared her. Once again he violated her, but it was different. She tried to keep herself from crying out in anguish as he worked on her. For several minutes he did and then he kissed her neck.

“Goodnight Pinkie…” he said before he collapsed.

She pulled her free hand loose and quickly went to work on the other one. She stood up and looked at the Changeling on the floor. She thought of running off, of disappearing, but then she stopped. She pulled him roughly up on the bed and tied his hands down. She worked on his ankles until they were secure. Once they were she walked out of the room. She had been out here before. The Changeling had always kept the other doors open, but one of the rooms had a closed door. She walked to it and opened it to reveal two cocoon like pods that appeared to be filled with some kind of green gel.

She walked to the kitchen and found a knife. She walked back into the room and cut the two pods open. Once they were open two bodies fell out. She reconised Elizabeta, but the other one was someone she didn’t know. He looked like the man the Changeling had been when he walked into the hospital where Elizabeta had been.

She pulled them over to a mattress on the floor and laid them on it. She then found a few sets of women’s clothes and picked through them until she had what she wanted. She continued to look around the room and spotted a large coffee thermos. Her eye lit up in malicious glee as she eyed it. She walked back into the room where the Changeling was at. It was just starting to stir when she slapped it hard on the back of his head. It screamed out in pain causing it to awaken in a drunken stupor.

“You’re lucky that you’re drunk… Because this won’t hurt as bad. But since you like humiliation, pain, and fear I thought that I would make you smile and give those things to you. After all, I love to make people smile,” she spat.

It tried to move and then something huge pushed against it. Its eyes flew open in fear.

“NO! PLEASE NO!” it screamed.

“What’s your name?!” she screamed at it.

“Prince, Mother only calls me Prince…” he said.

Pinkie laughed and pushed the thermos a little harder. Prince groaned and cried as it began to violate him.

“Well Prince I hope you like this as much as you liked giving it!” she screamed.

He cried out in pain and flashed into his Changeling state. He tried to move, but she had him completely bound. He tried to clear his mind, focus, concentrate on teleporting out of there, but she slapped him hard on the back of the head.

“Please stop!” Prince cried out.

She leaned down to him. Her mouth barely a breath away from his ear as she began to whisper to him, “I’m leaving. Don’t look for me again, don’t try to find me, and know that… even though you deserve it I’m not going to kill you. I don’t want to. But you had better never look for me again,” she said as she pulled away from him.

He felt the violating tool she used leave him and his head hit the pillow. Tears began to flow down his face. She watched as she saw something she never expected to see. Changelings had always been evil. She knew they were not to be trusted, but she could see him hurt, sad, and alone. She could almost pity him, but her own aches reminded her of the horrors he had put her through. She turned and left him lying on the bed. With any luck he would remain there. She walked to the other room and gently shook Elizabeta. Her friend slowly opened her eyes and looked up at the younger woman.

“Mija, is that you?” she asked.

“It’s me Izzy. Let’s get out of here,” Pinkie said.

Elizabeta started to get up when she noticed the naked gel covered body of Badman.

“What is that rasta piece of trash doing here?!” Elizabeta asked.

“The thing from the hospital captured him,” Pinkie said.

She looked at him and then at Pinkie.

“We need to call Jacob. I don’t like the rasta, but he can deal with this,” Elizabeta said.

They walked toward the door and Pinkie stopped. She found a large coat and handed it to Elizabeta. The larger and older woman looked at the coat, took time to look at herself, and quickly slipped it on over her naked body. She walked with Pinkie down stairs until they neared a payphone. She stopped and felt into the pockets of the coat. She found fifty cents and quickly punched in Jacob’s number.

“Rasta, yeah, this is Elizabeta. Look, a friend and I found something of yours. It’s…” she looked at Pinkie, “Where are we?”

Pinkie looked at her and whispered, “The Valentine Apartments on Alcatraz Avenue, apartment 406B.”

“Yeah, Valentine Apartments, Apartment 406B, on Alcatraz Avenue. What you want is lying on a mattress in one of the bedrooms,” she said.

They walked out together and Pinkie looked back at the apartment building. She was glad to see it go, happy to see it disappear, and with any luck she would never have to worry about Prince again. The two of them walked up the street until Elizabeta saw someone she knew. They stopped and offered them a ride back to Elizabeta’s apartment.

(Bohan – Valentine Apartments – Alcatraz Avenue – Apartment 406B two hours later)

Jacob walked into the room with Packie. It was more or less decided after their little discovery of the Changelings that they would travel in pairs. Jacob knew that Dash was at her apartment with Niko and Trixie. The former assistant to The Incredible Klienman had decided to stay with them, at least until Niko recovered completely, and Dash didn’t seem to refuse the help. Of course Mallory, Roman, and their daughter was visiting every day, and it meant that Niko was surrounded by people at all times. Still, what was lying on the bed, naked, covered in green gel and snoring lightly brought Jacob out of those thoughts.

He looked at Badman and touched his friend. The drug dealer moaned and opened his eyes.

“Jacob, that you my youth?” Badman asked.

“It’s me Badman, You wanna go to the Holyland?” he asked.

“Why you wanna ask me this thin’?” Badman asked.

Jacob nodded to Packie and the two of them lifted Badman up. They started to walk out and Packie noticed a bed in a different room. It was empty, but there was four ropes where something had been tied down, a large dark spot seemed to have pooled up, and a bloody looking thermos lay on the ground. He shook his head as they walked out of the apartment. Whatever the hell had happened here was something he didn’t want to know about.

(Niko and Dash’s Penthouse)

Niko sat up in bed and felt his aching ribs. That thing had nearly beaten him to death. He groaned and tried to sit up. It felt like his entire chest was on fire. He gritted his teeth and finally made it to a sitting position. He breathed out a sigh of relief and worked on turning toward the side of the bed when Dash walked in. She scowled at him, and he shrugged his shoulders.

“Niko, you need your rest,” she said.

He grumbled as she walked over with a bowl of vegetable noodle soup. She did have to admit that Trixie did know how to cook. So far she had more than proved herself, and Dash was actually glad to have the company. It was almost like being back in Ponyville again. Of course Tracy and Simone were coming over fairly often, and when Simone would come over she would bring something from Superstar.

It was usually pretty good, and Dash never complained. As for their income the dinner was actually taking off. All in all she was surprised that things seemed to be going in such a good direction. This could be the chance to back out of what they had been doing. They would have to deal with the Changelings, but everything else could be stopped. Especially since she was... The thought hung in her mind like a heavy weight. She was pregnant. Trixie had ran another magical test and it proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

She didn’t want to know the sex of their baby yet. She didn’t want to know too much before she told Niko. It was going to be interesting letting him know as it was, but it was something that she was going to have to do eventually.

“Dash, that thing, what was it?” Niko asked.

She looked at him glad to have the distraction from her thoughts.

“It’s called a Changeling. They… they tried to overthrow our princess before back in my world. They have the ability to look like anyone and they feed off of strong emotions… I think they like to feed off of love the most, but I don’t know if they can really feed off of anything else though,” she said.

“It tried to get me to scream for it. It wanted me to tell it exactly where you where, what you were doing, everything,” he said.

“It was trying to get a response from you Niko. It wanted to use your emotions to feed off of,” she said.

He laughed and shook his head.

“Then all it got was anger. I keep thinking about the war, what I went through, what I went through when I first arrived here with Roman. That kept me sane,” Niko said.

“So, maybe your past shouldn’t be removed huh?” she asked.

“No, I still want to make a fresh start, but it’s the first time that my past has ever done anything good for me. It’s the first time that it has actually helped me,” he replied.

She touched his face and kissed him softly.

“Niko, your past is part of who you are. The fact that it saved you only proves that it is an important part of you. If you never went through what you went through, and if you never experienced the things that you did then there is no telling if you would ever have been able to survive what that thing did to you. In truth if you hadn’t went through what you did I would most likely be dead right now. Something I’ve learned while I’ve been here is that my past is part of me, but it isn’t the only part of me. It’s just something that has helped guide me to where I am,” she said.

“I wanted to trade that past for the one we’re building,” he said looking toward the wall.

“Neither of us can do that, but we can add that past to it,” she said.

Neither of them noticed Trixie as she watched them talk. She grinned and walked toward the kitchen. This was a good idea to stay with them. If nothing else it was helping her come to terms with who she really was. She still wasn’t sure what her future had in store for it, but at least she had a feeling that she would be experiencing it with them as her friends.

(Leftwood Church – Six months later)

A very Pregnant Dash stood in front of an alter with Niko as a priest looked out at the people gathered there. She felt Niko’s hand holding her own as she stood in the wedding dress Simone had made for her. She looked back at the group sitting behind them. Tracy and Trixie sat next to each other. The two of them shared a small kiss. She was glad the two of them had discovered something about themselves, and seemed to be happy together. Near them Roman, Mallory, their daughter, and a woman she had met for the first time a week ago sat. She wasn’t sure what to think about Milica Bellic, but if she had helped raised Niko then she couldn’t be bad.

“If there is anyone with reason why these two souls should not be joined together in holy matrimony then speak now or forever hold your piece,” the Priest said.

“Then, by the power vested in me by Almightly God, the city and state of Liberty I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride,” the priest said.

Niko turned toward her and kissed her deeply. For a moment they held each other knowing that they had found a way of helping each other, of healing each other, and if Celestia was indeed good then they would continue to do so.

(Near the Haunted house in the Fun Fair in Broker)

Queen Chrysalis walked out of the haunted house and saw her son. She scowled at him as she tuned into a human female. He brought her over a dress which she quickly pulled over her head before she looked at him.

“I am disappointed Prince. I gave you such an easy assignment. Break down the Element and report back to me once you found out what it took. Instead I find out from one your own troops that you have failed me,” she said.

“Mother… I tried,” he whimpered.

“No, there is no excuse for this. I have been buying my time, waiting for you to ensure that the elements would be useless so that I could rule this pitiful planet along with our world. Instead you’ve lost troops, allowed not one, but two different Elements to escape you, and now… Now I find out that there may be a half-breed child attached to one of those Elements… To say that I am displeased would be an understatement,” she said.

“Mother, please, I beg you give me one more chance,” Prince pleaded.

“My dear, dear foal… What makes you think that you deserve another chance?” she asked.

“I am your son,” he said.

“Yes, and we cannot have your failure mar our name. Capture an element, I don’t care which, and break them. If you fail me again I will not be as forgiving, oh, before I forget give me your,” she looked at her hand, “Hand.”

He did as she commanded and she touched it. He screamed in pain and fell to the ground. It felt like everything that made him what he was suddenly disappeared. He looked up into his mother’s face to see some sort of solace, to see a small piece of mercy, but instead there was only angry and disappointment.

“Until you have proven your worth you are will be nothing more than one of these pathetic meatbags, and if you return home you’ll be nothing more than a pony. Do not fail me again Prince. I will not tolerate it,” she said.

He nodded and bowed to her.

“Of course mother. I shall not fail you,” he said.

Author's Note:

(AN: Okay, this is the next to last chapter of The Ballad of Rainbow Dash. I’ve got to say that considering the fact that I nearly abandoned this story I like the way it has turned out. So… a few things to start with. I hope that everyone has enjoyed the story. Expect the other chapter either sometime today or at the latest next Saturday. If I don’t finish it today it will have to wait until next weekend. Sorry about that, but work, life, and the such do get into the way.

Prince is of course an original character, and I did try to incorporate some of his mother into him. I might have going a bit overboard with that, but I’m not sure. I personally think that I did a fair job of making him into a villain that you want to dislike, and maybe toward the end a villain that you like to hate.

The next chapter of The Ballad of Rainbow Dash is going to be a connecting chapter. I’ve said it multiple times that this is meant to lead into Multiverse Rumble. That said… I’ve had a lot on my plate, and if someone would like to come in and help with Multiverse Rumble I won’t mind. Seriously, I won’t have a problem letting someone co-author the damned thing.
If you’re interested in it let me know, and we’ll talk.
So, I hope that you’ve been enjoying the Ballad of Rainbow Dash. Thanks for reading!

LF)