• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 25,328 Views, 100 Comments

Total Drama Equestria - JusSonic



A crossover of both popular shows as the cast of Total Drama ends up in Equestria as ponies. New challenges and a threat awaits them all.

  • ...
54
 100
 25,328

Episode Fourteen: Suited for Aftermath

"This crossover of My Little Pony and Total Drama contains scenes of extreme stunts performed by animated teens or ponies. Do not try any of what you see here at home. Seriously, you could get messed up."

-----------------

We see a flashing logo on the screen before a title appears with the three letters 'TDE' and the last word underneath it...'Aftermath'. Soon we see clips from the show...

(Clips from episode eight)

"It was for the friends I trusted." Lindsay said. "Think we can make an official alliance out of this?"

The girls smiled and nodded. Lindsay giggled. "It's official. The Main Seven Alliance is officially born! Can I get a 'Whoa, Lindsay'?"

Lindsay held her hand out as Bridgette, Izzy, Sierra, Katie, Sadie and Dawn put their hands on top of Lindsay's as they said, "Whooooooooaaa, LINDSAY!"

The seven then laughed. It was clear they were going to be good friends for the duration of the game...

However, one person, hiding behind a bush, overheard the entire conversation as his eyes narrowed.

--------------

“I’m getting concerned over you.” Luna said in worry. “Ever since the one random incident with one of the contestants and one of Twilight’s friends from the first day, you’ve been acting strangely! At least tell me why!”

Celestia frowned. “It’s nothing, Luna, don’t worry about it.”

“Nothing or something,” Luna raised an eyebrow.

Celestia frowned. “You wouldn’t understand.”

---------

Celestia and Luna then started to glare at Duncan as did the rest of Duncan's team. Duncan frowned. "Well come on, they needed to be knocked down a notch."

"That DOESN'T mean you have the right to sabotage your own team. Yes, there were a couple of people that eliminated one of their own teammates, but they were accidents." Luna frowned.

"YOU ELIMINATED ME!" Ezekiel glared at Duncan.

"What?" Duncan shrugged. "I had to! You were a threat!"

"Well, I guess in this case... I'm afraid because of Duncan's cheating, I'm afraid we're going to have to knock you down to third place." Celestia said. "With that, the Alicorns have taken second place!"

As the Alicorns cheered for taking second place, the Earth Ponies glared at Duncan as Scott said, "Let us thank the idiot who eliminated his own teammate."

"Thanks, Duncan." Everyone said in a sarcastic tone of voice.

"And as for you," Luna said, glaring at Courtney. "I can't believe you would want revenge over something as petty as Harold getting rid of you in the first season! Seriously, get over yourself!"

"Come on! He deserves it!" Courtney smirked. "Besides, I'm not worried, because I KNOW that Katie's just going to give me her statue..."

Hearing this, Katie just frowned as she whispered to Sadie. Sadie just nodded.

(Clips from episode nine)

"I'm taking my day off this game, too." Celestia said as Luna looked over in surprise. "There's something I need to do..."

"Shouldn't I go with you, sister? If this is about the nightmares you've been..." Luna started.

"No, this is something I have to do alone. You wouldn't understand." Celestia sighed. "Besides, I need you here to supervise Chef. Even though he's a great guy, you can never tell with him."

Luna didn't understand, but just nodded. "All right, but you're going to have to tell me about those nightmares!"

"In due time, Luna; in due time..." Celestia sighed as she started to leave...

---------------

"TWILIGHT!"

"Huh?" Twilight blinked as she suddenly looked over to see...

"I'm coming, hang on!" Celestia said as she suddenly teleported to where she was. "YOU WILL NOT HURT ANYONE, YOU MONSTER!"

To everyone's shock, Celestia then used her horn to destroy the Celestia look-alike... which happened to be a robot.

Celestia then turned to Twilight. "Are you all right? Is everyone all right?"

Nobody responded... except for a very confused Twilight, who just uttered, "Wait, wha- what's going on?"

Luna just frowned angrily as she turned to Celestia. "I'll tell you what's going on! My big sister here thought it would be a good idea to ruin what we had!"

"I thought you were being attacked!" Celestia said as she looked over at the remains of the robot. "Wait... this is part of the..."

"YES!" Luna yelled. "I can't believe it! What is wrong with you?"

"I..." Celestia started.

"Princess," Twilight raised an eyebrow as Celestia was looking around.

The Total Drama people (including Leshawna and Izzy, who was coming in with an unconscious Heather, with both wings broke) just looked at Celestia in shock.

(Clip from episode ten)

"Well, Lightning..." Scott smirked. "YOU tried to trick ME into using the Nose of Thunder, which YOU stole!"

Lightning jumped in the air, stunned as DJ called out, "That's a deliberate lie, you monkey-faced little Rumquat!"

Wisdom then grabbed Lightning as he started to drag him off. "I may not be able to execute you, but I can do the next worst thing... dunking you a hundred times in a bucket of wet cement!"

"NO! I'VE BEEN FRAMED! LET ME GO! HELP! HELP! HELP!" Lightning screamed as he was being dragged off, everyone almost feeling sorry for Lightning.

The girls just looked at each other... Lindsay, Bridgette, Katie, Sadie, Dawn, Izzy and Sierra... looked over to each other in shame. All this time, they've been fighting each other... but they now realized that they were manipulated... by Scott... and they all figured out he framed Lightning for the crime, just to get his way... but they were too depressed to make up...

(A clip from episode eleven)

"Wait...wait; time out!" Noah frowned, as if something is not right. "You think Chris is a murderer."

"Yes! He left evidence saying he did such!" Pinkie nodded.

The Total Drama gang paused as they turned towards each other.

"Me thinks Chris tricked our friends into thinking he's a murderer... and I think his plan backfired!" Cody whispered.

"This is a little over the top, don't you think?" Sierra whispered.

Rainbow Dash then spoke up as they turned back. "Look, we're new friends here. We all know that Chris kept killing two hostages from your group every day just so that he could warn you not to fight back!"

"What?" The Total Drama gang said in shock.

"We have to protect you from Chris, and don't worry! Until Chris McColt is dead, you will be safe in our hands! We'll get to hang out together... forever." Twilight said as her magic glowed. "And, just so you don't escape, I took all your magic, Unicorn and Alicorn. And I immobilized all your wings; Tail in your case, Heather."

"Are you insane!?" Gwen said in shock.

"No, but we know Chris is! And we won't rest until he's gone!" Twilight said. "Don't worry, we'll keep you safe!"

"We'll have a lot of fun! Maybe I should tell Discord about the murderers! Maybe he can track them down!" Fluttershy said as the Mane Six galloped off.

As the remaining contestants looked at each other, Heather groaned. "Chris, what the hell have you done now?"

(Clips from episode twelve)

"Wow, scary eye," Chris laughed. "I'd LOVE to see that on the cover of..."

Molly came closer and closer... until Tuerto growled in anger as he fired the eye right at Molly, causing her to scream as she dropped on the ground, an open wound opening up on her arm and chest as she was now bleeding. Danny screamed in horror as Megan, Spykoran and Applejack backed away, gasping. Young Luna stopped as Young Celestia was clearly shaking.

Chris's eyes widened in horror as he stopped mid-sentence, "Did... did he just... injure a human being with his eye?"

"Sis," Danny gasped as he started to run.

"Danny, get away from him!" Megan pulled Danny away.

"This is just a demonstration, human scum!" Tuerto glared at Megan as she was holding Danny, scared. "So, you think you can get away with lying about humans' true intentions after all these years? Did you NOT think we would notice? Treating us like SLAVES, just for monetary and your personal gain!"

"What?" Megan whispered in horror.

"Being lab experiments for your own research, turning us into glue when we're too old or too young," Tuerto frowned. "Well, I say to you... I have had ENOUGH of your selfish human ways! It's time to put you down... once and for all!"

"Uncle Tuerto, don't do this! You used to love us children!"

Tuerto stopped as he noticed young Celestia and young Luna cowering in the corner. He just gave a genuine smile as he said to Celestia, "Ah, my young students of horseshoe sales. I still love children. I would never hurt any child... against my will of course... if you two are willing to join my cause to stop the humans and their selfish ways, then we can live in the perfect world..."

"We already have the perfect world!" young Celestia called. "It's called Ponyland!"

Tuerto frowned as he sighed, "Celestia, you are young. You'll never understand the true concept of 'perfect'..."

Tuerto then raised a hand as he put a field around young Celestia and young Luna, freezing them in place. Tuerto then turned back to Megan, who had just grabbed a bleeding Molly, "Typical human behavior... caring for the humans and no care for other animals! Well, when I'm through the entire human race in every dimension, I will conquer the dream of a perfect world!"

"Is that all you want, the perfect world?" Megan cried as Applejack helped get the bleeding Molly on her back.

"Yes..." Tuerto smirked as Megan froze in place. "Any human that gets in my way... will be like you, bleeding out until they die, as my right eye demonstrated... and any pony that disagrees with the views of humans being bad... gets frozen, petrified AND paralyzed by my left eye... parafricaton... if you will!"

Hearing that word made Present Luna's ears drop to a level, "Parafrication... that's what happened to Carol and Lyra the last few days..."

Chris, just watching this, stared in horror as he was hearing Tuerto saying all this. He suddenly felt a little scared... not only for this nightmare to take place, but because when he looked at Luna, he started to fear that this wasn't a nightmare... but one of Celestia's memories...

It was then that Spykoran finally noticed the flank of Tuerto's. "What happened... to your horseshoe cutie mark..."

Tuerto smirked as he noted the red skull cutie mark on his flank. "Like it? Yes, I'm officially a deadly weapon; I can counter ANY move you try to make on me!"

"You would NEVER do this!" Applejack said, frightened.

Tuerto then gave a huge smirk. "Do you know what happens if I combine BOTH of my eyes?"

"No..." Megan said nervously.

"I don't either... but we'll find out in due time..." Tuerto smirked evilly as both of his eyes started to glow.

------------

"That's why we can't arrive at Ponyville!" Celestia sighed as Luna, Chris, Chef and Discord were shaken up. "If we reveal there are humans here right now, if word reached his ears, it'll just increase Uncle Tuerto's search! And he won't hesitate to stop searching, and once he finds it... we may be good as gone..."

"Oh my gosh..." Luna looked down in sadness. "Now I can see why you were so reluctant."

"That explains everything! The missing month, the fact you've been reluctant for the past few days..." Chef started.

"...being distracted by your thoughts, seeing Lyra parafried..." Discord said.

Chris paused as he looked outside in horror. "Dear God, what I have put my fellow contestants into..."

Celestia sighed. "Now you finally realize what danger you're putting them through?"

"I wanted to have fun and do torture... I didn't want this!" Chris said in horror.

Discord then facepalmed, "It was all my fault..."

"No, no it's mine. I should have said something before..." Celestia sighed.

"What do we do? Keep the contestants here for the rest of the game?" Chef asked.

Chris looked out the window as he sighed. "This isn't just a game anymore..."

(Clips from episode thirteen)

Discord groaned, "Uh-oh, looks like the jig is up..." He sighed. "Celestia, Luna, if you would?"

Celestia and Luna groaned as their horns glowed, "Everyone, back to normal."

To the Mane Six, Nyx, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, Phobos, Ben, and Chase's surprise, the Total Drama ponies glowed as they were all transformed back to their regular human forms.

Twilight gasped in shock, "Oh my gosh...our friends... are humans?"

"Do their parents know about this?" Rarity asked in confusion.

Celestia sighed as Luna, Discord and Chef looked down. "Around April tenth, 16 B.E., Tuerto made another visit to the Cutie Mark Pool... around that time, I was following him... he was as usual, contemplating his life... but then he did something strange. He dove into the water of the Cutie Mark Pool."

Everyone gasped as Pinkie asked, "Wait, wait; didn't he remember the rules of the Cutie Mark Pool?"

"He did, but he was so blinded by a want for destiny that he didn't care what the consequences were..." Celestia said. "That day, Tuerto changed to the point where he wasn't Tuerto anymore... but the Master Welara."

Everyone looked up in interest as Izzy gasped, "THE MASTER WELARA! THE MASTER WELARA IS HERE!"

Izzy paused. "What's a Master Welara?"

"A form that was once the Cutie Mark Pool, but when combined with another body, is a force to be reckoned with," Celestia explained. "But just to make this easier, let's just call him Tuerto. Anyway, he's malicious..."

"You don't say?" Izzy said in interest.

"...ferocious..." Celestia said. "...and most of all... hates humans with a passion."

Everyone just looked at each other.

---------------

JUSSONIC AND TOONWRITER PRESENTS...

AN ORANGE RATCHET PRODUCTION...

We see an intro like in every season of Total Drama as well as 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic'. Twilight Sparkle and Spike yelped upon popping up cameras in their balloons, but ignored them as Rainbow Dash flew around and started charging towards the town of Ponyville, where the pony versions of our favorite Total Drama players were currently residing.

Down below, we see Beth and Brady talking a little bit as Cody was seen looking at two pictures, wondering which one he should choose. Twilight Sparkle and Spike landed nearby as they passed by Gwen and Trent, who were laughing together as Geoff came along.

Twilight smiled as she saw her friends and Ben (the latter seemed to be holding Scott and Alejandro down on his hooves), as Josh was smiling in interest and Blaineley was instantly jumping up and down in excitement.

Dear mom and dad, I'm doing fine
You guys are on my mind
You asked me what I wanted to be
And now I think the answer is plain to see
I want to be famous

Rainbow Dash was seen smiling as she, along with a floating Bridgette, was seen charging over towards Heather, who seemed to be hiding something in her bag, causing her to sneer at the two. Leshawna could only roll her eyes as Sam and Dakota were seen laughing with each other.

I'm really having lots of fun;
But we are really on the run;
I have to be brave on the soul,
But I only have one important goal,
I want to be famous!

We then see Pinkie Pie blowing up some balloons as Harold was watching, Duncan and Courtney could only smirk as they were holding some water balloons... but then the two yelped as Izzy suddenly swung down, holding some dynamite, throwing it at the couple, whose eyes widened hard.

We then see Rarity posing seductively as Katie and Sadie were seen squealing, Katie pulling a surprised Noah over from his comfort zone as she hugged him tight. Noah couldn't help but smile a little bit, as he clung back onto Katie, but Ezekiel were seen laughing a bit as Eva was strapped to a chair, trying to squirm her way out of a make-up session with Rarity.

I have to be in this game,
In order to claim some fame,
Everything hangs in the balance of life,
As we take everything in strife,
I want to be famous!

We later see Applejack kicking some apples off the tree as Sierra was busy helping out on the farm, Brick ordering Lightning, Staci, Cameron, and Jo to run laps around the area, though Jo and Lightning were a little less than pleased to run around.

We then see Fluttershy and Dawn feeding an apple to Angel as he gobbled it down. DJ and B were seen gathering a few bears around the area as Sasquatch as Owen and Anne Maria were seen being carried around by a pack of zebras, both of them yelping as they were trying to call for help.

I want to live close to the sun
Well, pack your bags cause I've already won.
Everything to prove nothing in my way
I'll get there one day

Cause I want to be famous

We then see Twilight and Lindsay both wearing their crowns as they were smiling, Tyler coming near Lindsay as Mike, Zoey, and Justin (the latter of which seemed beat up) held the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Nyx as the entire Total Drama contestants, the Mane Six, Discord, and Ben Mare posed for a quick picture as Spike and Phobos took the picture.

Spike then rolled the paper as he used his dragon magic to blow it over to Celestia.

Nanana'nanaana nana nana
I want to be, I want to be; I want to be famous

Inside the throne room of Castle Canterlot, as Celestia and Luna waited, they noticed the letter coming in as it formed, and they were about to look inside...

[n]I want to be, I want to be, I want to be famous[/n]

...when Chris and Chef popped in and took the letter, Chef accidentally ripping up part of the letter as Chris blinked in embarrassment. Celestia and Luna could only groan as the camera popped over to seeing the entire gang in their normal human forms gathering together and whistling the last bit of the song, unknowing that in the background was a mysterious figure with a glowing red eye peering in from the window, the screen fading to back, as the last eerie notes from the song 'Chim Chim Cheree- East Winds' played.

TOTAL DRAMA EQUESTRIA

BASED OFF THE CREATIONS OF HASBRO/LAUREN FAUST AND TOM MCGILLIS

WRITTEN BY JUSSONIC, ORANGE RATCHET AND TOONWRITER

-------------

Episode Fourteen: Suited for Aftermath

We see the same logo from before then returns to a familiar gym/set. The kids of the Equestria Girls cheers wildly as the next Aftermath Show with Geoff and Vinyl Scratch begins.

"Hey, folks! Welcome to another edition of the Aftermath Show!" Geoff exclaims with a laugh. "I'm Geoff here with my temporarily co-host Vinyl Scratch!"

"Man, things in Equestria are getting heated up and intense from what we heard. We haven't gotten most details but I've heard it is off the hook!" Vinyl remarks with a smile.

"You betcha, Vinyl; we just heard that there are now 10 left! Like whoa! How strange is that! I didn't think we get to the merger this quick!"

"Neither do I. You all seen the new episodes, send in questions through webcams, phone texts. But before we forget, let's welcome back our Peanut Gallery!"

"Yeah! Here are the Main Six!" Geoff exclaims as the audience cheers for the human versions of Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow, Pinkie, Rarity and Fluttershy, with Ben standing nearby and Spike sitting on Twilight's lap, "And of course, the eliminated contestants from before episode seven!"

We see the first 10 eliminated players, minus Blaineley, sitting in seats of their own. Vinyl announces, "Here are Jo, Cameron, Staci, Owen, Brady, Mike, Zoey...and our prisoner for life, Alvin!"

The audience laughs as we see Alejandro in a cage, locked up and trapped. The villain frowns as he ask, "Why am I in a cage?"

"You know why! You caused too much trouble the last time!" Twilight snaps sternly to Alejandro.

"Right, no need fer yew 'ta do so again! Shame on yew 'de last time," Applejack exclaims sternly to Applejack.

"Right, trapped like a wild animal that you are, 'Alvin'." Pinkie giggles, making the audience laughs. Alejandro growls furiously.

"Anyway, as usual, we got some never before seen clips, seen clips and our eliminated guests!" Geoff exclaims with a smile. "We got bad boy Duncan and his girl Courtney; The accident-prone hunk Justin, the Jersey Girl Anne-Maria!"

"There is also the fall guy Lightning as well as the hero who gave up his game DJ." Vinyl explains as the audience cheers on, "As well as the former monster Dakota; The Celebrity Manhunt host with no idea of privacy Josh; The geek girl powerhouse Beth; The Jock Tyler!"

"Also, we got 10 more who quit the game and for some reason said to not be here long: Heather, Gwen, Leshawna, Trent, Cody, Brick, Eva, Sadie, Sam and Sierra; Strange on the reasons why."

"We may find out as we get this show going, folks!"

"Well, first of all, as we mentioned, we do have our guests here..." Geoff smiled. "But, per special request on a note the princesses from the OTHER dimension gave me, the ten people who just recently quit are here, but they're backstage, and they said they cannot come out until we get around to the Episode Thirteen summary."

"But they can hear us, see us from the other room and they can speak to us." Vinyl said as she pointed to a radio that was situated between her and Geoff on the desk. "Say hello."

"Is this thing on?" Heather's voice was heard.

"You're on the air." Geoff said.

"Great." Gwen's voice was heard. "I have to say, from what we're seeing on the screens, Geoff, you are doing great with the Aftermath show as usual."

"No probs, Gwen! Glad to hear it!" Geoff smiled.

"We'll be right in the room, and we see the screen just fine, so don't worry about us!" Sierra's voice was heard excited.

"Yeah, so if anybody has any questions towards us, just let us know, and we'll also give you our feelings on the past six episodes that have been done." Brick's voice was then heard.

"Great to hear," Mike smiled.

"I have one question, for Heather!" Alejandro frowned as he called from the cage.

"No, I'm not revealing to you who my boyfriend is, and no, I'm not dumping him for you!" Heather's voice was heard growling. Then a slight pause as her voice was then heard, "At least I got my cell back... hmmm..."

Alejandro just raised an eyebrow in confusion as he asked, "What are you doing? Heather? What are-"

"She's a bit busy right now." Leshawna's voice was heard. "She told us something about calling up her boyfriend and letting him know what's been going on... that, and she said something about asking him for a suggestion on how to torture you."

Geoff smirked. "That would be interesting to see! Anyway, we got our usual fare, so if you don't know what's going on, look back at the first episode of the Aftermath show. Now then, let's get started by summarizing Episode Eight, which was 'Look Before You Zeke'! Ah, now this was... sort of an Ezekiel episode."

"For sure," Zoey said. "It also started the focus on the Main Seven alliance..."

"Total Drama GIRL Alliance," Owen corrected him.

"And the introduction of the Mystic World..." Duncan smirked as he and Courtney came out.

"Uh, Duncan, Courtney, you know you're supposed to come out on cue!" Vinyl said as he and Courtney sat down.

"Hey, you know I never follow rules!" Duncan said as Courtney just rolled her eyes.

"Well, anyway, since you two are already here; let's get our summary of Episode Eight out of the way!" Geoff said. "We have plenty of deleted clips we need to show for this one!"

"For sure," Vinyl nodded.

"What's in store?" Eva's voice asked, as if interested.

Everyone in the audience sat at the edge of their seats, very interested in what's going on, indeed.

"What's in store?" Vinyl asked as if she were asked a ridiculous question, "Let's find out! Okay, Smokey, roll 'em!"

The audience went quiet as the clip is shown...of Duncan sleeping with a teddy bear, making them go, 'Awwww!'

"Whoa, whoa! Don't show them that!" Duncan exclaimed frantically.

"Oops, wrong clip!" A man's voice, Smokey's voice, was heard as he quickly stopped the film, "My bad; Hee hee hee!"

"Ugh!" Duncan groaned, slapping his forehead in annoyance and embarrassment.

"Okay, this clip happens in the episode. Now we all know Duncan to be a mean boy who once blew up Chris's mansion and lands him in his own prison home." Geoff remarked to the camera with a chuckle.

"Guilty as charged." Duncan remarked with a chuckle.

"But Duncan can also use his meanness to his advantage in this never-before-seen clip." Geoff remarked with a smile as a clip is shown.

---------------

"Yeah, as usual, you dumb fillies are soooo pathetic." Diamond Tiara remarked to the CMC, taunting them as usual with Silver Spoon and Maxin near her.

"Why must you always be like that around us?" Apple Bloom demanded angrily.

"Because I'm smart and you're dumb, I'm right, you're wrong! And there's nothing you can do about it" Diamond Tiara taunted the fillies, making them frown.

"Oh, really," Duncan taunted as he appeared, laughing, "Because if I didn't know better, I say it's kinda reversed."

"What the hay are you suggesting?" Diamond Tiara demanded to Duncan, not liking his tone of voice. "Get lost, I'm busy with the blank flanks."

"Bah! Anyway who calls others blank flanks are denying the fact that they're ones themselves." Duncan remarks with a nasty laugh.

"Ha! That comment of yours makes no sense, because I have a cutie mark, and these blank flanks don't!" Diamond Tiara snapped.

"I mean with no soul, dummy." Duncan remarks with a smirk, making the CMC laugh at the comment.

"MAXIN TALOS, CRUSH HIM!!!" Diamond Tiara exclaims furiously, making Maxin Talos growl and crack his knuckles; Even though horses don't have knuckles, of course.

Duncan, not intimidated, smirked as he gave a present to Maxin, saying, "Happy birthday, big guy!" He then rushed off quickly.

"Oh, thank you!" Maxin exclaim, confused as he held the present.

Duncan smirked as he used his magic to take out a remote control. The CMC and Silver Spoon, sensing what was happening, move out of the way in time as Duncan pressed the button on the remote.

Suddenly, the present blew up, and when all was clear, folks laughed as Diamond Tiara and Maxin Talos found themselves covered in bubblegum!

"Hey, let us out! Let us out!" Diamond Tiara demanded angrily as she tried to escape, but to no prevail.

"Oh, man! What pathetic losers!" Duncan laughed at the bully and her bodyguard's humiliation. That proved he was still a bad boy despite his actions in Season 5.

"Hey, thanks for what you did, Duncan," Scootaloo exclaimed with a smile. "You're hardcore!"

"Yeah, you rock!" Sweetie Belle said, giggling a bit.

"Right, whatever; Just don't spread it around, okay?" Duncan asked in annoyance. He was supposed to be the bad colt here, not a goody two shoes that Chris teased him as.

"No one will ever know." Apple Bloom remarked as her friends giggled.

-------------

Back in the studio, the audience laughed a bit. Rarity giggled as she said to Duncan, "Why, Duncan! Just a gentleman you are!"

"Right, You got some good in ya." Cameron said to Duncan with a chuckle. "Even blowing up Chris's mansion couldn't stop that."

"Hey, shut up! I'm a bad boy! I just got caught off guard, that's all!" Duncan exclaimed in annoyance to the others.

"Right," Rainbow replied sarcastically through a laugh.

"It's true! Ever since I came here and begin attending classes, I was the school troublemaker!" Duncan exclaimed furiously.

"Yeah, it's true. You see, folks, whenever a contestant ends up here, they attend classes like the rest of the students until the game is over." Vinyl explained. "In fact, our security footage for the school caught Duncan in action."

The Main Five looks at Rainbow, who frowned, snapping, "What? You're suggesting that I, Rainbow Dash, put up cameras without the teachers knowing so I can spy on the boys' locker room?" She quickly looks a bit awkward. "Not that I know anything about that!"

"Denial," Pinkie sang with a grin.

"Whatever the case is, here's Duncan the bad boy in school!" Geoff exclaims as the screen begins showing some clips.

-------------

In the classroom of human version of Cranky Doodle Donkey, the teacher mumbled, "Okay, and that's what happens. Does anyone got any question before we move on?"

"Yeah, I got a question: Does Richard Mulligan know you raid his wardrobe?" Duncan asked devilishly with his feet on the table. Some of the students, including Mike, Alejandro and Owen, snickered at this.

"You'll find out the answer to that one tomorrow!" Cranky Doodle snapped in annoyance as if giving out detention to the punk. Duncan just scoffed. "Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns!"

---------------

In the cafeteria, Duncan was sitting near some of the TD players, Rainbow, Pinkie and Scootaloo. The boy chuckle a bit as he poured something in a glass.

"Here he comes, here he comes." Geoff said with a smirk on his face.

Boris came by at that moment with his goons Boxco and Dum-Dum. Duncan smirked as he said, holding out the glass, "Hey, Boris! I decided to give you, the most popular student in this school, a glass of orange juice."

"Well, no one is thirsty like me!" Boris exclaimed with a smirk as he took the glass from Duncan. "Thanks."

Boris took a sip from the glass...but yelped in alarm before spitting the liquid out...right onto Trixie! The students nearby laughed like mad at this.

"Idiot," Trixie scowls as she slapped Boris before storming off.

"Wait, this isn't orange juice!" Boris exclaimed in shock, looking at the remaining stuff in the glass.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I must've been mistaken and picked up grease oil!" Duncan laughs a bit like mad at his prank.

Geoff, DJ and Rainbow laughed like mad while Pinkie squirted out milk from her nose while laughing. Scootaloo laughed as she exclaimed, "I can't believe she just did that; Ha ha ha!"

Boris scowled as he jumps right at Duncan, causing static to form.

------------

Boris and Duncan found themselves in Principal Celestia's bruised and in trouble. The principal frowned as she said, "Getting into trouble and causing a few damages to the cafe. What do you boys got to say for yourselves?"

"Hey, it was Duncan's fault!" Boris exclaimed furiously. "He made a fool out of me."

"Nah, you can do that on your own." Duncan remarked with a shrug.

"I will deal with you two after I make the announcements." Celestia snapped as she sat down at her desk, took the papers with announcements then speaks into a speaker. "All right, students; Principal Celestia speaking with an announcement." She looked at one paper and read it, "'I'd like you all to know that I got a cute sandy butt which I like to kiss every hour on the hour'."

The students throughout the school heard this...and most of them laughed their asses off as if the principal announced that she kisses her own butt every hour!

"What the...?" Celestia asked, hearing laughter. The principal frowned as she noticed what was written. "Okay, who's the wise guy?"

Duncan chuckled, sitting back in his chair. Yeah, he will get into trouble when she finds out that he was responsible, but it will be worth it.

------------

Back in the studio, the audience applauded and cheered. Geoff remarks, "Okay; that proves you got some badness."

"Don't forget, this next part is about me, too." Courtney pointed out to Geoff, looking a bit down, "And how my friendship with Gwen got ruined thanks to a bad decision of mine."

"Oh, you mean working with Duncan to sabotage the Super Smash Bros battle, trying to take out Ezekiel and Harold." Pinkie said with a giggle. "Babe, we have seen it."

"Right, in a session we'd like to call 'That's Gotta Leave a Mark'." Geoff exclaimed as the audience cheers. "Roll 'em, Smokey!"

-----------------

In some clips, we see Sam slamming his opponents with a hammer, making the audience go 'ooh'.

Scott fired a Smart Bomb at Gwen, only for Bridgette to take it.

Some Pokemon appeared, hitting either the players or each other.

Heather found the last piece of the Dragoon, allowing her to begin flying around the arena. She quickly blasted at Trent, Gwen and Duncan; the blast knocked them out of the arena in a 1-hit KO.

In one more clip, we see Duncan and Courtney's cheating.

Courtney and Duncan climbed up the ladder back in the arena as they both smirked.

"Thanks for the help, princess." Duncan smiled.

"Anytime," Courtney said. "Besides, I want revenge on Harold."

"And I want to make sure Ezekiel is out, because he's too much of a threat!" Duncan said as he started grabbing nearby items. "Let's get to work!"

"Right," Courtney said as she started grabbing items and throwing them right at Harold, but missing and eliminating another player that were down to their last lives.

"And to aim for Ezekiel..." Duncan smirked as he threw the Smart Bomb right at Ezekiel, causing him to go into shock as he went down. Duncan laughed, "SCORE!"

A while later, we see Duncan and Courtney eliminating Harold.

---------

Once the clips are over, the audience applauded a bit, making Courtney look and feel awkward while Duncan held a hand to his face.

"Wow; that seems a bit low for you, criminal boy." Vinyl remarked to Duncan in amusement.

"Okay, fine, we went into the extreme there." Duncan remarked, crossing his arms. "But can you blame us? Harold rigged the votes in Season 1 to get Courtney voted out to get revenge on me for my bullying. And I can't imagine how many times we went to blows."

"Especially in episode six...and I betcha he's responsible for my fire ants bites! Ouch!" Courtney cringed. "I still got the memory in my mind."

"Well, as if turns out, your pals, some of them, wanted to give you an apple pie as a way of making up for their behavior towards you guys." Geoff said with a smile.

"Awww! How cute," Twilight exclaimed with a smile. "But Harold! Ha ha ha! Take a look!" Geoff laughed with a smile as another clip rolls.

--------------

Harold had done and decided to give Duncan a 'farewell present'. He used his magic to scoop up a bunch of fire ants then put them in a bottle that was covered up. Then the Alicorn put it next to a package, which had a bomb inside that was set to explode and scatter sugar onto somepony when the package was opened. Revenge would be his.

Harold then snuck over to Rarity's place, seeing an apple pie that was being cooled off in a package with holes in it. With an evil grin, the geek switched that package with the one with his sugar bomb in it.

-------------------------

(In the confession from the past, Harold glared at the camera darkly)

Harold: You think you are SOOOO funny before, Duncan, aren't ya? Well, let's see how funny you are when the 'joke' on you. This one is for the road!

---------------

Once the clips is done, the audience applauded.

"That dirty TRICKSTER!" Courtney shouted in anger that Harold was indeed the one who pranked her and Duncan.

"Ugh, yeah, I already knew it when I got the present." Duncan groaned a bit.

"Does Harold know that if he keeps using revenge on you guys that not only would the conflict would keep going but would kind of make him the bully too?" asked EG Fluttershy.

"Guess he didn't think that one through." said Duncan with a snarl.

"Still, you did torture him throughout Season 1 and went too far in pranking him." Rarity pointed out to Duncan, "As they say in the game, 'an eye for an eye'.

"Yeah, but still..." Duncan said, but stopped as Sweetie Drops gave him a message. "Huh? Someone wants me to relay a message? Well, okay..." The boy read the paper, "Uh...a call for a Maya Buttreeks; People; Maya Buttreeks!"

The audience laughed as if Duncan saying's 'his butt reeks', even the Peanut Gallery laughed along with the ones who were quiet through the radio.

"Ha ha ha; Very classic," Sam's voice exclaimed with a laugh.

"Ha ha ha ha! Oh, wow!" Leshawna's voice laughs.

Duncan looked confused then realized that he's a victim of a prank. Twilight chuckled as she called out, "That's for the crank phone call, Duncan!"

"Okay, I deserve that one." Duncan remarked with a shrug. Twilight was paying him back for the crank call in the previous Aftermath show.

Sam's Voice is heard, "Damn! Looks like you got the butt of that one."

"And let's not forget, this segment is about me." Courtney points out to her girls, "And how the fact that I messed my friendship with Gwen. Speaking of which..."

"Courtney...I already forgive you, okay?" Gwen's voice spoke, much to Courtney's surprise. "Yes, you did let money get in the way of our friendship..."

"Again," Trent's voice adds dryly.

"But my times in the dream world may me realize that we shouldn't let something like what you did ruin a good thing."

"Lesbians," Alejandro coughs a bit but yelps in alarm as Brady hits his cage.

"Not now, Alvin!" Brady snaps to Alejandro, making him scowl.

"Wow...thanks, Gwen." Courtney said, touched that her BBF has forgiven her for something she did...again. "I wish I could give you a hug."

"Oooooooh," Most of the audience and the peanut gallery remarks as if getting the wrong idea.

"Of friendship! Minds out of the gutters, you pigs!"

The audience laughs a bit. Geoff remarks, "Yeah, Courtney. Looks like you and Duncan may be getting back together."

"Hey, what happened between me and Duncan...is no one's business." Courtney remarks, making Duncan laughs a bit.

Duncan stops as he saw a pig...in an airplane flying around. The boy frowns as he ask, "What the hell is that supposed to me?"

"You said Courtney would take you back when pigs fly in the first episode!" Pinkie giggles as she hold the remote that controls the plane that the pig is in. "Looks like the day has come."

"Well, this next clip makes it seems like that happened. Roll 'em, Smokey!" Vinyl exclaims as the next clip appears on screen.

------------

Duncan & Courtney are seen near a bench, as they are seen pouting or just reflecting on the issue of what they have done ONCE AGAIN, to earn some bad credit.

"Well Duncan, it's official, everyone hates us." Courtney sighs in seeing what happens now.

"Well I don't hate you, even if you attacked me when you thought I attack you was an accident?" Duncan tried to make a light effort of this issue.

"That's sweet, a bit unfortunate, but sweet. Still, it won't change a fact that we'll be most likely booted off?" Courtney shrugs off to say in pretending to smile as best she could.

"Yeah, it was nice hanging here while we could." Duncan spoke to look down in sorrow.

"Are you two going somewhere?" A voice spoke off to which the two turn to see who pop in but...Nyx.

"Nyx, what are you doing here?" Courtney yelped in surprise by the filly's entrance.

"I saw you and heard some weird things." Nyx stated to say this to them.

"Um, what...kinda things," Duncan sweated a bit in hoping she doesn't know too much of a secret they keep of being human.

"That you are being kicked out. I thought it was just another reassigning." Nyx spoke off, which made the two sigh in relief, sorta.

"It is, it's just...complicated." Courtney tried to say this to the filly.

"In short, we screwed up and now everyone hates us to get us voted off." Duncan mops to say this straight out.

"Duncan!" Courtney sternly jab her love for speaking too much.

"Wait, the others choose who gets to go." Nyx asked in hearing this so suddenly.

"It's a company policy thing, the big shots get everypony's opinion to make it fair and all that." Courtney shrugs off to make a believable excuse in how their reassignments work.

"Oh, well, what did you do?" Nyx asked off this question.

Duncan & Courtney look to the other, sigh in feeling, maybe if they talk about it, they can feel a bit better.

"You see, there was an issue with...um me bullying this one pony, and that one pony sorta messed with me & Courtney here, and when we both knew, we...kinda took it out on him." Duncan spoke off in stating this little info of a past event.

"And it was an issue long ago, but we sorta held grudges, and me...well, I just followed his lead & got in trouble." Courtney explained the next part here.

"Ah, I'm sorry to hear that." Nyx spoke in feeling bad for the two.

"Hugh, well at least YOU feel sorry for us, don't know much about anypony else?" Duncan spoke off to say that someone feels sorry for them their teammates, even the princesses aren't happy with them.

"Right, our friends in who came with us saw another side, and now they treat us like bad guys, all from one mistake." Courtney spoke in sorrow in realizing their bad in what they did.

"I know how you both feel. Being the Reincarnation of Nightmare Moon, at first, when ponies learn of it after some bullies tease me and then I started being bad back, it wasn't very nice." Nyx spoke in explaining a bit of her past to those hearing her out. "But you know, true friends that may see what you are and what you did on the outside may make them think differently, but truer friends, don't give up on you, like Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle & Scootaloo did for me."

"That's very sweet of you Nyx, and hearing your story, I...never knew how hard you really had it." Courtney smiled to pat Nyx on the shoulder for sharing this with them.

"Yah, forget my bad colt act of being seen like a bad boy, you actual went through a worse problem. I'm surprise a little filly like you could be that strong." Duncan spoke in feeling this filly went through hell compared to him, and yet, how is she still fine even today.

"It's cause of my mommy, my family, and my friends. That's why, if they have another chance, they'll see you're just crying out for attention." Nyx smiled to say what her answer was to the two.

"You know Nyx, Duncan also has a sensitive side, he helped DJ with finding his bunny once to cheer him up, and he did that of his own will. That and he became friends with a bird he couldn't hurt even by a dare." Courtney smiled to recall past events of Duncan being NICE compared to his appearance.

"Hey, that was different, it was weak, defenseless, and...those helpless eyes, ugh....just remembering that hurts my bad boy pride." Duncan tried to protest, but he started to crack up in defeat of being a softy now.

"Then if you can be nice to little birds, why not just tell the pony you hurt your sorry?" Nyx asked off to say.

"You kidding me, Harold and I are two opposites, we meet, and we hate each other, trying to say sorry to him is impossible when he's around." Duncan protest to say this.

"And I fear I let my love with Duncan and following his bad self made me lost Gwen's friendship, and more of the other girls. Hugh, maybe it’s better they stay mad at us." Courtney spoke in sorrow in feeling she lost a good friend, almost like a sister now, and more from what she did.

"Don't despair; maybe you'll get a chance to make up." Nyx encouraged the two to not give in. "But maybe, if you do leave, I still think you both are okay. Duncan was nice to help me up seeing the stuff animal get blown up, and Courtney's nice to you even if she is almost like my mommy in being so focus on things." Hearing these kinda things made the two felt a be bashful, the kid was being sweet with them to cheer them up. "Well, see ya!"

With that, Nyx was seen walking off, but stop to give a wave and smile to the two and vanished afterwards.

"Heh, you know, I sue to not like sissy ponies, but....I think maybe Nyx and some of their friends have grown on me." Duncan smiled off a bit in watching Nyx, he feels like he likes the black filly.

"Yeah, me too; I'll miss her the most, she's a sweet child, and not at all like a Mary-Sue that some jerks call her." Courtney raised an eyebrow to look at her love while making this issue about some meany calling Nyx a bad name.

"Don't look at me! I maybe being bad, but even I have standard issues of where I go!" Ducnan held up his hooves to protest ever doing that.

"I know you do Duncan, I know you do." Courtney lean her head to Duncan's shoulder to close her eyes, saying she knows him, he never hurt a good child liked Nyx.

As the two contestants sat near the other, a few of their Total Drama Cast pals saw the action that took place with Duncan & Courtney discussing things with Nyx. Some of them felt a bit different from their angry selves from what happened earlier. Some of them may still stand firm in voting the two out, but...maybe they can still make up with the other...somehow.

Meanwhile, Chris with Chef, Discord, Celestia & Luna, saw the events by a magic monitor.

"Sniff....sniff...that poor filly. She's touch my soldier heart." Chef sniffs from a runny nose in seeing that touchy scene.

"Oh come on! Give them such a sappy scene, and you cry over it? Where's the HATE!" Chris complains in seeing such sappy stuff, where's the hate he saw from the Mystic Realm, that was more entertaining.

"Apparently, it's now lingering." Discord spoke in seeing most cast mates have their hearts changed a bit, but some, not so much.

"Sister, it would seem maybe, we judge them too quickly over one bad deed. After all, one's emotions do blind one's mind for solid judgment." Luna spoke in seeing maybe Duncan & Courtney aren't as bad as they estimated.

"I know Luna, I hate to have Nyx be sad to seeing them go, but...we must stay firm. Even if they have reflected their mistake, the choice of the vote, is still to be decided." Celestia nods with this confirmation, but the act of what shall be decided will happen on that moment they gather to vote those out & be sent home.

With that, the scene goes dark from this moment...

-------------

Once the clip is over, the audience applauds. Fluttershy said with a smile, "Cute."

"You two are indeed a perfect couple...when you ain't bickering or complaining." Cameron said to Duncan and Courtney with a grin.

"Yeah, less the nice boy act," Jo remarks, drinking another apple cider.

"Hey! I am still a bad boy! I don't do cute!" Duncan remarks with a frown at Jo.

"Well, how about we solve that in another addition of 'Giggle at the Cuties'!" Geoff exclaims as a familiar title appears in cute toy parts. "Please welcome to the show, Miss Sweetie Belle!"

The audience cheers as Sweetie comes to the stage, smiling and waving. Vinyl said, "Okay, we got a treat for you. Sweetie is going to sing a cute song she saw from 'Barney and Friends'. If Duncan can go through without crying and/or hugging, he's off the hook."

"Bah. Like that would work." Duncan remarks with a frown.

"Okay, you asked for it." Pinkie exclaims with a laugh. "Hit it, DJ!"

The lights on the stage dimmed down until the only light seen was a spotlight on Sweetie, who hugged her teddy bear as she began to sing while music begins to play.

Sweetie: Me and my best teddy bear

Sitting in my favorite chair,

We are going out to play

Just like every day.

I got lots of friends out there

And they're lots of fun,

But they're not my teddy bear

Sweetie smiled as she spoke the next part of the verse, "He's my favorite one."

Piano music plays as Sweetie holding her bear, dancing as Duncan tries his best not to cry or smile.

Me and my teddy, gettin' all ready

Gettin' all ready to play.

Me and my teddy, gettin' all ready

Gettin' all ready to play.

As Sweetie sang the next part of the verse, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Nyx went onstage and they all danced together, especially by doing the same bouncing strut.

You know, I've got a lot of friends that I play with.

You know, I've got a lot of friends who are fun.

They stopped bouncing as Sweetie held her teddy with her arms as she hugged it.

But then they can't do anything like my teddy,

'Cause my teddy, he is the one!

As Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Nyx ran offstage, a model bed appears with Sweetie and her teddy bear looking like they're preparing for bed.

Me and my teddy, gettin' all ready

Gettin' all ready for bed.

Me and my teddy, gettin' all ready

Gettin' all ready for bed.

Sweetie got onto her bed as she held her teddy bear while singing.

You know I'm never really frightened at nighttime.

You know I'm not even scared of the dark.

'Cause with my teddy right here alongside me

I'm not even scared of a shark!

As if on cue, Pinkie dressed as a shark appeared. The audience laughs as Sweetie laughs at her, making Pinkie the shark heads off. Then the scene changes to Sweetie getting ready for school.

Me and my teddy, gettin' all ready

Gettin' all ready for school.

Me and my teddy, gettin' all ready

Gettin' all ready for school.

Sweetie puts her teddy bear down to a chair as she sang the next part.

I got to leave him at home

By himself all alone.

As she sang that, she puts on a pouty face as the music stopped for a moment. Then she instantly perked up as she sang the last part.

But he doesn't mind, and that's cool.

That's cool!

The song ended as she did an adorable smile. The audience applauds as Rarity exclaims, "Very nice, Sweetie."

"Wow! Good work, kid!" Cody's voice exclaims.

"Oh yes, that was great. What do you think, Duncan?" Courtney asks Duncan, grinning at the punk.

Duncan tries his best...but he gives up, shedding a tear while saying, "Oh, that is so...cute!" The boy hugs Sweetie making her smile a bit. The audience went 'awww' before Duncan yelps, letting go, "And I got caught!"

"Ooh, looks like Duncan has a heart of gold!" Geoff exclaims with a chuckle.

"Can I have it? I always wanted a golden heart." Zoey teases, making the audience laughs.

"Okay, okay, I admit that deep down in my punk like body, I got a soft spot." Duncan remarks with a shrug. "I just don't show it because of my attitude."

"Same here wit' Rainbow Dash, still a hot head but a softie," Applejack jokes, making Rainbow roll her eyes a bit.

"So Courtney, out of courtesy, what does it take to be a CIT?" Twilight ask Courtney curiously.

"Well, so glad you asked!" Courtney exclaims, pleased that someone took an interest in her former possession. "It takes skills, smarts and determination."

"And whiny! Don't forget whiny!" Jo jokes a bit, making the audience laughs and Courtney a bit embarrassed.

"Shut up."

"So back to you and Gwen, are you rooting for her on her little quest thing?" Vinyl ask Courtney curiously.

"Well, I don't know what Gwen is doing yet." Courtney admits to Vinyl with a shrug. "I want to wait until the last segment to find out then I'll tell you."

"All right, for my pal, Duncan, I've noticed that you like to carve stuff out of wood. Do you plan on becoming a carpenter?" Geoff asks, reading off a cue card.

"Carpenter; Nah, those guys are losers!" Duncan remarks with a scoff. "It was a hobby of mine ever since Juvie."

"How did you get that skill?" Vinyl asks Duncan, curious to know how he got his new hobby.

"Well, it's like this. It was my first day of juvenile hall and we all know that the best way to earn a rep is to pick a fight with the toughest man in prison."

"Uh, was it Mal?" Mike asks Duncan, getting a bit awkward.

"No, Duncan told me that he stood clear of him." Zoey assures her love, making Mike sighs a bit.

"Yeah, we got into a fight and both of us ended up in the 'Sauna'." Duncan remark, using quotation marks.

"Let me guess: sauna is a hot like small house that is steamy hot." Rarity guesses.

"Yep; we got separate ones so I was by myself. I was a bit bored, needed something to do. Then I found a knife left by one of the guards. I was thinking that it was left there so that the prisoners could..."

Duncan made a slitting motion across his neck, making everyone else yelp in shock, "ARGH!"

"Suicide is not a good thing!" Twilight exclaims with a shudder.

"But I ain't into the suicide crap, that's taking the wussy way out! So anyway, I was holding the knife, pondering what to do...then I found some wood and began carving. It became a hobby and skill of mine ever since." Duncan explains, smirking evilly. "I even made a carving of Slenderman in the warden's office. Scare the hell out of him!"

"Cool, awesome!" Geoff laughs a bit. "Now a question on the fans' mind: do you have any regrets of what you did to Courtney and Gwen?"

"Well, some regrets. I mean, yeah I like Courtney but her bossy attitude annoyed me during season 2."

"It's true, I did driven him away." Courtney said in regret then grins as Duncan put an arm around her.

"Yeah and after the breakup and I went with Gwen, things got worst...and during All-Stars...well, I guess I still got a thing for Courtney that annoyed Gwen to break up with me." Duncan explains with a shrug.

"Yeah, it's true. It annoyed me...but on the plus side, I got back together with Trent so it worked out." Gwen's voice said from the radio.

"Yeah," Trent's voice remarks in agreement.

"You know, there was more to the episode besides just Duncan and Courtney." Owen pointed out as Duncan and Courtney glared. "Not that there's anything wrong with YOU TWO, but I think we're missing the big part of what this episode was about."

"You're right." Geoff nodded. "It was the first, and most certainly not last, visit to the Mystic Realm, the home of Lightning Wisdom, though to save confusion on names, we're calling him Wisdom."

"I have to say, for the parts where's he only the host of the Mystic Realm... I think Wisdom was more annoyed with the people that entered his realm." Vinyl said.

"We sang a song in the Mystic Realm when we first arrived. He realized what he was getting into the minute he offered himself as a volunteer host." Gwen's voice said.

"Yeah, he regretted doing co-hosting for the Mystic Realm sections." Duncan laughed. "Come on, he had to have seen that coming!"

"And whilst it was safe for Wisdom and General Tao Chicken for them to know we were really humans, they knew they had to keep this secret, thus sending Twilight and her friends on a mere distraction route!" Geoff said.

"Yeah, I think Wisdom just lost a LOT of points for the pony version of myself." Twilight frowned. "I mean, here she is, so big a fan, and she and her friends never set foot ONCE in the Mystic Realm. By the time they got to the portal, they were done!"

"And can you believe it was originally a Xiaolin Showdown like battle at first?" Vinyl laughed.

"Come on, at least two of those writers hasn't seen the show in years!" Pinkie laughed. "At least with Smash Bros., we knew where we were going."

"Well, that's about it for Episode Eight. We already summarized Duncan and Courtney's demise; honestly, I can't believe we skipped to the end, without summarizing the beginning!" Geoff frowned.

"We're that interesting of characters. Can you blame us?" Duncan smirked.

"There is one scene involving Blaineley AND Heather's interest on tentacles..." Geoff chuckled.

Alejandro's head popped up, eyes widened in shock. "SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND AND AN INTEREST IN HENTAI!"

"No, I don't!" Heather's voice groaned from the radio as everyone was laughing. "You, you see what I'm talking about? I'm not going to live this down!"

Alejandro raised an eyebrow as he asked, "Are you STILL talking to your boyfriend on the line? PUT HIM ON SO I CAN GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND!"

"Oh, I'll put him on... a little later. We're still planning on something..." Heather's voice said with a devilish tone.

Alejandro's eyes widened in worry.

"Hmmm, looks like Alejandro has some issues to work with!" Vinyl said. "In the meantime, let's look at some comments for the episode."

"The first is a shout to Stardust Speedster, and it says..." Geoff said, starting to read the comment.

Another epic episode! I'm rooting for Zeke to win this! But, did anyone else notice Scott starting to act like a bigger apple?

Also, if the Aftershow reads this: Hi, Jeoff. Hi, Vinyl! Hi, Mane Six! Hi, Principals! Hi, Flash! Hi, School Assembly! Hi, Discord! Hi, Cut Competetors! Hi, Digereedoo player! And hello, DERPY!!!

All of a sudden, before Geoff and Vinyl knew it, a nauseous gas started to form around the comment, and around the time that the comment finished with 'hello, DERPY!!!', the gas was sent out and everyone coughed.

"What the heck?" Geoff coughed.

"I think someone had bad breath when they wrote that comment!" Owen gagged.

"...How does that even work?" Sierra's voice said in confusion.

"Anyway, hello to you too," Geoff said. "You spelled my name wrong, by the way, but it's cool, you can spell it with a J all you want."

"You also spelled Didgeridoo wrong, but... yeah, there's a didgeridoo player in the audience, for some reason." Vinyl said, pointing to a didgeridoo player that was playing a didgeridoo in the audience.

"Also, is Discord here? I don't... seem to see him." Pinkie said, squinting around the audience.

"Must be in the way back. Oh well." Rainbow Dash shrugged.

"And yes, we have noticed Scott. Who hasn't noticed Scott?" Zoey frowned. "But we'll get more into him a little later."

"Well..." Geoff started as Cameron pulled out a fan and started blowing the effects of the bad breath away, "...with that out of the way, let's just skip right ahead to Episode Nine, which was called 'Brick-dle Gossip'."

"Oh come on, that wasn't even a Brick episode!" Vinyl said.

"Hey, I was in there! I had a big part!" Brick's voice called, as if offended.

"Really," Eva's voice said. "From what I've seen of that episode after we came in, it contained the Equestria Games and Heather and Leshawna."

"I was there!" Brick's voice said. "Maybe somebody deleted a clip that didn't show my true potential."

"And they might have!" Geoff said. "We'll see that in a moment, but first, let's bring out our two eliminated competitors...Justin and Anne Maria!"

With MAJOR applause from the girls, Justin came in with a big smile as he sat down, and with a lot of coughing, Anne Maria was coming out, using some kind of gadget to spray about twenty hair spray cans on her hair.

"Thank you, modern science!" Anne Maria smiled as she sat down.

Cameron coughed. "I suddenly regret giving Anne Maria that spray can invention..."

"Well, they're both here..." Geoff coughed as Anne Maria stopped spraying her hair and put the gadget on the side. "Let us get started in summarizing the episode, shall we?"

"Yeah; in that episode, it involves the Equestrian Games!" Vinyl exclaims, making the audience cheer. "Chris took the day off during that time..."

"And so does the princess who appears to be in a mysterious behavior funk. More on that later," Geoff remarks with a chuckle. "With Chef guest-hosting as "Chef Stallion", Leshawna befriends Heather...sort of and even promises to help her out with her flying problems. Check it out!"

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the way, WAY back of the cabin, Heather was sighing happily to herself as she was in the back corner, secluded to herself, brushing her stuffed cat.

"You know, if you’re going to keep this secret, you wouldn't be doing this in a crowd. "

Heather yelped as she put her stuffed cat in her bag… and looked up to see Leshawna. "Oh. It’s just you."

"Yeah, it’s only me.” Leshawna said. "Is it all right if I sit next to you for a while?"

"If I said no, would it matter?" Heather asked in a deadpan voice.

Leshawna paused as she looked up to think… then she looked straight at Heather as she said, "No."

Heather, hearing her response, sighed. "Then all right, fine. Go ahead and sit."

"Thank you." Leshawna said as she sat next to Heather.

"I take it you’re here for more than just being away from the others, am I right?" Heather asked.

Leshawna nodded. "Yes, I'll get right to the chase. Basically, I'm here to talk about your wing."

"The busted one," Heather said, noting the busted wing that she got since the first episode.

"That's the one. Have you considered getting it fixed up? I mean, you've been with the princesses and Twilight for a few days now, I figured maybe they'd help you fix it up." Leshawna noted.

"I tried. The wing's busted for good." Heather sighed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: Let me explain how the process worked when Celestia and Luna transformed into ponies. Those balls of light are our human forms in a metal room with four drawings of four ponies, AKA our forms should our captains call our names. Our job was to make sure we get our pony forms perfect in the way we could. My Unicorn and Earth Pony was perfect, but like mentioned, I was having trouble with the Pegasus one, because I couldn't get the wings right. When I finally perfected the wings on the Alicorn, I decided to work the same with the Pegasus one. I got the first wing right, and was in the process of getting the second wing, when (grumbles) that son of a bastard, Alejandro, called my name up, all because he was obsessed on who my boyfriend is! Worse, once the drawing gets chosen, it's permanent; so, yeah, busted wing; Can't be fixed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leshawna: As Heather's... well, I wouldn't say friend, more acquaintance, really, since she is basically opening up to me and Gwen... maybe Izzy, but you never know with that girl... anyway, since Heather is opening up to us a little bit, I figure I can help her get on even ground with the other Pegasuses, since her usefulness in flying... is zilch. So, I want to see if I can help her out in anyway...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, you really can't fly, huh?" Leshawna asked.

"Afraid not," Heather sighed.

Leshawna paused. "Tell you what... maybe I can help you try to fly... maybe not by wings, but maybe by another method. Look, we're due for another sit-out challenge, because Magical Unicorns have less players than us. So, you and I will sit out for the Pegasi, and I'll help you with your flying abilities."

"You can?" Heather said in excitement... then shook her head as she frowned, trying to maintain her own looks. "Well... what's in it for you?"

"You, me, and I can maybe get Gwen in, for an alliance. You don't betray us, because if you do, I won't hesitate to tell the princesses." Leshawna said.

Heather blinked. "Is that it? I thought you wanted the statue from me..."

"Please, the minute I ask you for that, I know you're going to say no." Leshawna frowned. "Look, do you want to fly?"

Heather sighed. "Yes... all right, you got a deal. After all, you and Gwen are the only two people that know pretty much both my secrets... well, you two and maybe Izzy, but you never know with that girl."

The two turned to see Izzy smiling crazily as she was skating around the ceiling (how she got up there, nobody knew). Leshawna nodded. "I see your point."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leshawna: My job is to basically help Heather with flying... and if I can do that, we're sure to be on even ground!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: (smiles in excitement) I can't believe it! I hope that Leshawna can get me on even ground with the other Pegasi on my team. If this works, hopefully I can... get on good terms, at least.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy: (looks through scripts) Oh, look at that, a sit-out episode... on another note, TVTropes people that look at the Total Drama Equestria page, could you put in some updates on the page, please? We got a Heartwarming page, a Funny page, we even put up the characters page, if anybody wants to put in tropes related to us! Come on! Huh? Huh?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the studio, the audience applauds as Rainbow commented, "Dang! Looks like Heather's struggling with her broken wing."

"Yeah, nice job breaking it, Alvin," Ben remarked to Alejandro dryly.

"Shut up, girly boy!" Alejandro snapped angrily.

Ben hit the bars on being called that, making Alejandro yelp a bit. The boy chuckled a bit in satisfaction at this.

"And plus, we went to the Crystal Empire and meet up with Twilight's brother and sister-in--law, Shining Armor and Cadance." Justin explained as he sat in his chair, "And of course, Miss Roughninny."

"It's Harshwhinny!" The human version of Miss Harshwhinny snapped from nearby.

"Where the players played rejected 'events'," Geoff said, making quotation marks, "And where Scott almost got eaten by Fang!"

"Man, that was a crackup!" Duncan laughed on hearing the part about Scott almost eaten by Fang.

"Things got a bit overdrive when the Pegasi and the Magical Unicorns won, getting Pinkie and Rainbow Dash." Vinyl commented. "And then was an hour delay for the next challenge to be set up."

"Now for those wondering why this episode was called "Brick-dle Gossip", take a look!" Geoff exclaimed to the camera with a laugh. The audience applauded as the next deleted clip is shown.

--------------

As the players watch a while, they yelp as a whistle is heard blowing. They saw Brick blowing into a whistle.

"Ugh, what's with the whistle blowing, Brick," Anne Maria ask in annoyance.

"I notice that some of you soldiers got pathetic in the private challenge." Brick said sternly to the players. "So for an hour, it's time to take a jog throughout the Crystal Empire."

"You're kidding, right?" Dakota ask Brick in disbelief.

"Princesses; Chef; Permission to take a brief jog throughout the empire for an hour," Brick exclaims to the mentioned hosts, saluting them.

"Permission granted!" Chef barked to the soldiers.

"Make sure to bring them back." Luna advised Brick.

Brick nodded as he quickly forced the players playing in the challenge right now to move on, barking. "Get going, move, move; move!"

"Ugh! My back," Justin complained as he and the players, minus those sitting out, rush out of the stadium.

"This is no way to treat your captain!" Scott complained.

"Wow." Ezekiel said as he and Lindsay watched their team and the others with them rushing out. "Feel almost sorry."

"'Almost'; Do I feel full sorry now?" Lindsay asked, a bit confused by Ezekiel's comment.

The players rush throughout the Crystal Empire, ponies nearby watch in amusement at this.

"Move, move; don't stop!" Brick exclaimed to the players, somehow holding a microphone with one hoof.

---------------

Anne Maria: (anger mark) "Move, move". Ugh! Brick sounds just like my last date.

-----------------------

Trent: Brick is making most of us move. (Pause) Must be to avoid problems if any of us were to be in the next challenge.

-----------------------

Justin: I just hope this won't hurt my back.

----------------------

The players kept on running (ignoring Izzy and Leshawna helping Heather out), jumping over potholes thought Katie fell in.

"Noah, help me!" Katie cries out to Noah in a panic.

Noah came back and helps Katie out. The mare smiles that her love was able to do that.

"Come on, let's go." Noah said to Katie with a chuckle, "Only got a few minutes before we gotta go back."

A while later, the players got back to the stadium, most of them are out of breath.

"Did you have a good run?" Cadance asked the players playfully.

The TD Players groaned a bit as they fell to the ground. Brick smile while announcing, "Yes, sir! They have a good one!"

-------------------

Back in the studio, the audience laughed and applauded. Anne Maria groaned, "Geez. Brick's jogging session was tiring for my legs."

"Yeah, tell me about it." Sierra's voice came from the radio, a bit irritated by what Brick had them do.

"Justin, you turned from Mr. Hunk...to Mr. Punching Bag for Maxin Talos, Diamond Tiara's bodyguard." Vinyl remarked, making the audience go 'oooh' a bit. "How does that feel?"

"Ugh! I feel like I was throwing up all over." Justin groaned a bit. "A handsome model like, beaten by that thug."

"And we know how that feels!" Geoff chuckled. "I mean, check these past clips of Justin in a "That's Gotta Leave a Mark" of his own!"

The camera rolled as we see various clips.

-------------

Scootaloo called out, "All right, making a turn!" The little Pegasus filly makes a sharp turn as she goes into another direction. Justin tries to hold on...but yelps as his handle thing snaps right off, causing him to be send flying and crashing...

The good news is that, as Justin recovers, he saw that he himself has crashed right onto Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, getting their ice cream spilled all over them. The Earth pony said sheepishly, "Oh, sorry, little fillies. Let me clean that up for..."

The bad news is that Diamond Tiara snorts angrily then screams out, "MAXIN TALOS!!!!"

The ground shook as everyone yelped in alarm. Sweetie yelled out, "What the hay is that?!"

Mike yelped as a huge stallion somehow broke a tree apart and came over to Diamond Tiara. The one known as Maxin Talos boomed, "Yes, Miss Tiara?" The angry bully pointed to Justin, the one who got ice cream spilled all over her. The bodyguard glared as he cracked one of his hooves.

"Not the face, not the face!" Justin screamed in terror as Maxin grabbed him and began beating him up. The CMC and Mike cringed, looking shocked as the Earth Pony is getting the stuffing beaten out of him.

-------------

Mike: Whoa! Make a note: I don't even want to get on that filly's bad side, especially with that big giant of a bodyguard of hers! Brrrr!

----------

(We see Justin in bandages, whining as he looks in a mirror)

Justin: Why me? Why? First Total Drama Action, now this...

----------------

"No, I can do fine. I can do this..." Justin said, pulling a rope to keep the back of the wagon shut. But suddenly it broke open, sending some paint supplies flying out. "Oops!"

Oops is right, the art supplies kept on flying out...and SPLASH! It landded on two familiar bullies and their bodyguard; Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon both fume unhappily as Maxin growled, preparing to crack his hooves.

"It wasn't my fault! AAARGH," Justin screamed as he ran off with the mad Maxin Talos in hot pursuit. The stallion doesn't want to get beaten up by that creep Maxin again!

We see Justin trapped up a tree with Maxin and the Snobby Duo at the bottom.

"Come down from there so Maxin can pound you, you stupid wuss!" Diamond yelled angrily at Justin, who kept his hold onto the tree.

"Never! Little fillies or mares will never tell me what to do," Justin exclaimed sternly. However, Maxin somehow grabbed the tree and began pulling it down, making Justin meet the ones he angered at eye level. "Of course, on the other hoof..."

Maxin growled as he swiped at Justin, but the bodyguard ended up letting go, causing the tree to catapult up and send the Earth Pony flying towards Sugarcube Corner where Josh, Anne Maria and Noah were eating some snacks.

"And so, I told her, no way!" Josh laughed a bit. Suddenly, the trio yelped as Justin hit the window, flattening himself against it. "Whoa!"

"Okay, I like this place, but I don't care for their decals." Anne Maria remarked, chewing her cupcakes unemotionally.

-----------------

"You know, Beth. You are lucky, not every pony gets to be with a champ like me." Justin bragged, making Beth roll her eyes at this. "Yes, you got a boyfriend, I know....but at least give other colts a chance."

"Justin, look, nothing personal...actually, kinda personal after what you did to Gwen in Season 2," Beth said, recalling what Justin has done. "But this is a friendship date, remember? So don't try to play anything funny."

"Oh, now you're playing hard to get."

Justin got some nachos, preparing to hand them over to Beth...only for him to slip and fall, tossing the nachos away far. As he got up, the stallion heard some screaming. That doesn't sound good.

"Oh, horse crap." Justin gulped a bit. He saw that the nachos have landed right onto Diamond Tiara...with hot melted cheese all over her. Her eye was twitching a bit, especially when Maxin Talos growled furiously. "Not again!"

Justin screamed like a filly with Maxin chasing him, causing the stallion to run off. Beth chuckled a bit, holding out a napkin to Diamond while saying, "Sorry about that. It was an accident."

"Ugh! Nothing is ever an accident with you dopes!" Diamond Tiara scowled as she took the napkin, cleaning herself off. "Stupid dopes, all of you!"

--------------------------------

"Hmmm...let's check in on Justin and Beth." Chris said, switching the channels.

A monitor shows Justin yelping as he appears to be hitting the camera. In reality, Maxin Talos has gotten a hold of him and he is punching him while grunting...as seen in a camera on a ring that the bodyguard is wearing.

"Ouch, ouch; quit it, stop!" Justin whined a bit, groaning before he got hit once more. "And since when did you wear a ring with a camera in it?!"

"Ha ha ha ha," Chris laughed sinisterly, wiping a tear from his eye. "Actually, I don't think we should do anything here. I think Maxin covers this nicely."

"Yeah," Discord agreed, also laughing maniacally, "Serves that pretty boy right!"

----------------------

Once the clips are done, the audience laughs and applauds.

"Wow, Justin. After being a jerk in the first half of Season 2..." Courtney remarked with a giggle. "I'm so glad that I knocked you down a peg in the second half."

"Shows what you know. You still can't win." Justin snapped, making the audience go 'oooh' at that. "But I am still the eye candy. Perhaps I would..."

"No, Justin." Principal Celestia snapped sternly before Justin could take his shirt off. "Keep your shirt on. We aren't having drooling girls in the gym."

"Right, keep your shirt on at once." Vice-Principal Luna remarks in agreement.

"Fine," Justin groaned, sitting down with a pouty look.

"Serves you right, Justin," Gwen's voice chuckled a bit.

"Awww, I wanted to see a shirt come off." Owen groaned a bit. He paused, then was about to take his own shirt off. "Can I..."

"NOOOO," Everyone screamed out, some of the audience members screamed as they looked away or covered their own eyes. Seeing Owen's man-boobs is not a pleasant sight!

"Don't even THINK about it!" Geoff shouted frantically.

"No one takes their shirts, okay?!" Vinyl asked uncomfortably.

Owen shrugged as he pulled his shirt back on, saying, "Okay. I'm game."

"Okay, to get that out of our heads, let's focus on Heather." Geoff said nervously. "Heather, sounds like you took some flying lessons."

"Yeah, I did. If you want to see those clips, be my guest." Heather's voice came out.

"Thank you, Heather." Vinyl said. Then she turned to the audience as she announced, "Here are some clips of how Heather was able to fly without the need of her wings."

"Roll 'em, Smokey!" Geoffl called out as Heather's clip appears on the screen.

-----------------------------

"Come on, Heather, you can do it!" Leshawna cheered.

Heather sighed as she tried to fly with her good wing.

(To the tune of 'The Kite' from 'You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown')

(Heather)

Little more speed, little more rope,

Little more wind, little more hope,

Gotta get myself to somehow fly.

I gotta make sure I don't even snag

Doesn't droop, doesn't drag

Gotta watch out for every little lie!

Heather sighed as she tried to fly, but to no avail.

Little less speed, little more tack,

Little less rise, little more slack,

Gotta keep my wits about me now.

I gotta make sure it doesn't get the best of me

Till I get me in the air somehow.

"Keep trying, Heather!" Leshawna and Izzy cheered as Heather kept trying to jump and fly.

Millions of Pegasi do it every day

They flap their wings and-"poof"- they're in the sky.

Leave it to me to have the one broke wing

Who likes to see a teenage girl cry.

Heather sighed as she looked down in depression. "I can't do this..."

"Come on!" Leshawna said as she started to join it.

(Leshawna)

Little less talk, little more skill,

Little less luck, little more will,

Gotta face this event eye to eye.

Now that I've seen your little secrets,

And knowing that how they're very deepest,

Being yourself as we are passing by

Why not fly?

Heather sighed as she started wagging her tail in depression. "I just can't fly, Leshawna. We're just going to have to accept that the wing is broken, I can't fly, I'm grounded forever."

As Heather was speaking... Leshawna and Izzy watched in amazement as they started following Heather's gaze, up in the sky.

"Wait... when did you become shor-" Heather started before she looked down. She gasped as she saw that she was off the ground... she looked over her shoulder as she saw her tail was doing a helicopter motion, "My tail! Of course! I have to use my tail to fly!"

Heather cheered.

(Heather)

I can't believe it,

How'd I do it?

I'm not on the ground.

I'm not in a tree.

I'm in the air!

"I knew you could do it!" Leshawna smiled.

"Thank you, Leshawna!" Heather smiled as she hugged her... then realized what she just did as she let go of Leshawna. "Uh, yeah, thanks."

Leshawna just gave a small smile. Guess Heather still wanted to keep her reputation a little bit.

"Come on!" Leshawna said as she and Izzy started to fly up. "You're going to see the sky!"

Heather smiled as she started to use her tail to move herself around as she was now in the same airspace as Leshawna and Izzy as they were now in the air, overlooking the Crystal Empire.

"So beautiful..." Heather whispered as she continued flying.

Look at that.

I am in the breeze now,

I'm past the trees now

With room to spare...

"It feels so great!" Heather smiled as Leshawna laughed.

"I knew you'd like it!" Leshawna said. "Come on, let's find the others!"

Heather smiled as the three continued to fly.

Oh-

What a beautiful sight.

And I'm not such a grounded girl.

If I really try

I can really

Fly by m-

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Twilight's cries were heard, which caused the three to be thrown off... and Heather to stop her tail as she then fell straight down to the sky.

Izzy looked down as Leshawna winced. "Ouch..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: (now with BOTH wings broken) Well, no matter. I finally flew. (Sighs happily) Thank you, tail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The audience cringed as the clip was over, but they applauded.

"Heather, despite being a bully in the show, I give you an 'A' for effort, determination and not losing hope." Fluttershy said to Heather, speaking to her via the radio as usual.

"Hey thanks, appreciate it." Heather's voice remarks to Fluttershy.

"Okay, during the flight training, the Mane Six begin fighting in the ring to face their fears or nightmares." Geoff said, explaining what's next. "And Brick gave them quite a prep talk."

The audience cheers as a never been seen clip appears on the screen.

-----------------

Twilight groans, "You don't have a right to spy on us!"

"Let me finish. You see, the ponies representing the teams who live at their domains shall go into the ring and face their fears. Win and their team will get a point, getting them closer to winning this game." Luna explains. "Lose...well, sorry."

"Now, here's where the advantage. The Magical Unicorns got Rarity and won Rainbow in the previous game." Shining explains. "The Flying Pegasus got my sister and Pinkie. So if one of their ponies loses, they get an extra chance with the other pony."

"Yes!" Scott exclaimed in relief and delight with an evil grin, believing that those stupid ponies will be facing Fang instead of him, hoping that they'd all be eaten alive.

"It's not your fear, dummy. It's their own fears." Eva snaps to Scott in annoyance.

"Eh, still good." Scott remarks with a shrug.

"Watch it, Scottie. Ah is playing fer yew team." Applejack reminds Scott sternly.

"If by chance you make fun o' any o' our friends- especially the Mane Six, we WILL be sendin' Fang after yew!" Apple Bloom shouted angrily.

Scott gulps and kept quiet. Miss Harshwhinny spoke, "The two teams with their own ponies who face their fear wins. If the two teams win if both ponies they own won, well, that's still the same."

"And in case of a tie breaker where three or all ponies face their fears and won or none won...well, Sam better have that razor nearby." Chef remarks with a chuckle, recalling what he said earlier about what will happen in case of a tie breaker.

Some of the ponies shudder. Brick spoke while saluting, "Permission to give words of encouragement."

"Permission granted, Brick." Luna said, saluting back. Brick nods as he turns to the Mane Six.

"Girls, I know you aren't happy to be facing your worst fears...but there are times for when we must face them to help our friends. You want to help your friends, do you soldiers?"

"Yes, we do." Fluttershy said with a meek nod.

"Right, I do, but..." Rarity begins to say, hesitating a bit.

"No 'buts', Miss Rarity!" Brick barks at Rarity, making her yelp. "Your friends AKA teams are counting on you six to do this! So it's time you act like heroes and do your best, no matter the consequences. Do you understand me?!"

"Sir, yes, sir," The Mane Six exclaims quickly. The players and the hosts look amazed and impressed. That's a first time that a princess like Twilight stood in attention. Brick nods as he turns to the hosts.

"Soldiers are ready!"

"At ease, soldier." Luna said with a smile as he salutes Brick who goes back to the teams.

---------

The audience cheers in the studio, applauding once more.

"Brick, I got to say, you did a good job." Celestia calls out to Brick through the radio.

"Thank you, madam! I do my best!" Brick's voice exclaims in satisfaction and pride.

"Okay! The ponies face their fears...and only Fluttershy and Rainbow succeeded. The rest didn't go so well." Vinyl remarks to the camera, "Which is how Anne-Maria became a well-known due to her sabotage!"

----------------

Unknown to everyone else, Anne was chewing on some gum, glowing button before its pops. With an evil grin, she quickly drops it onto the mat which Applejack steps on, much to her confusion.

"What 'de hay," Applejack demands, trying to get freed from the company to no prevail. "Hey, who was chewing gum?!"

The apple tree monster meanwhile hits Applejack, she stretches back and forth like mad as the opponent hits her until the gum snaps, sending the mare right into the stands, causing Applejack to get stuck.

"Awww, geez," Ezekiel groaned a bit. "We lost, eh."

"The Earth Ponies are out!" Chef barks a bit.

Twilight and the rest of her friends came over to the gum stuck AJ, the princess uses her magic to get freed. Ben exclaims, "Applejack! You okay?"

"Looks like you got yourself in a sticky situation." Phobos jokes a bit, making Nyx roll her eyes.

"Sorry, Ah lost." Applejack said embarrassed as she got up. "Ah couldn't conquer mah fear."

"I think she means conquer in a winning the match kinda way." Fluttershy points out to Applejack gently. "It's okay though, you did your best."

--------------------------

It's about this time that Anne Maria decided to strike again, pulling out a straw and a bottle of hair dye. With a devilish smirk, the mark uses the straw to suck in some of the dye and spits it right at Rarity, getting her hair dye.

"Wow, Rarity, you're turning gray...seriously!" Phobos exclaims. Rarity looks worried then pulls out a mirror and look at herself, much to her horror.

"EEEEK; I AM TURNING GRAY!" Rarity screams, freaking out. "Stop the match, I quit, I quit!"

The Magical Unicorns groans in disappointment, though Anne Maria couldn't help but chuckles in satisfaction. She probably would be in trouble later for this but it's worth it to move up from the background role.

"Rarity has lost, but the Magical Unicorns still got an extra pony." Cadance announces as Rarity got out of the ring, sobbing a bit as she tries to get the dye out.

--------------

In the audience, the audience boos Anne-Maria who frowns while scowling, "Aww! Boo yourselves!"

"Yew is a cheater." Applejack remarks, shaking her head in disgust.

"Yeah; how dare you turn my unicorn self's mane gray like that?!" Rarity demands angrily to Anne Maria.

"I got tired of being a background character! I wanted to make an impact even if it means getting kicked out!" Anne Maria snaps to the two ponies in annoyance.

"She got a point, sorta." Brady remarks with a nod. "Anne Maria didn't do much this whole series, except going on that bad date with Lightning. If one can go, this is the way to do so."

"Hey Justin, question," Pinkie exclaims with a smile. "What made you want to be in a boy band with Trent, Harold and Cody?"

"To answer your question, I decided I wanted to be more than just a pretty face. I wanted to show I got a beautiful voice too." Justin said with a smile to Pinkie. "And teaming up with old friends to make a band is one way of showing that I got a bigger personality."

"And do you get chased by crazy fangirls?" Vinyl asks Justin curiously.

Justin smirks as he quickly took his shirt off, showing his chest. The girls, especially the TD ones, minus Zoey who resist it, and Rarity and Rainbow drool over Justin, even Owen went stupid as usual. Most of the girls in the audience cheers on, drooling wildly...

That is until a towel is thrown right onto Justin, knocking him downward. Luna, the one who threw it, frowns as she snaps, "We warned you about this, Justin."

Every entranced girls and Owen in the studio quickly snap out of it. Geoff laughs a bit, saying, "Yep! Justin still got it!"

As Justin put a towel around his chest, Vinyl spoke, "Let's go to Anne Maria! Are you best friends with Snooki?"

"Why the hell do folks think I am friends with this 'Snooki'?" Anne Maria asks Vinyl in irritation. "Who is 'Snooki' anyway?!'

"Apparently not! And how much spray cans do you use every day?"

"A lot to destroy the ozone layer!"

Most of everyone in the studio went 'oooh'. Geoff remarks, "Environment killer! Ha ha ha! Okay, back to the challenge. It all leads down to Twilight's facing Celestia...but what happen next changes things..."

Smokey rolls the next clip as everyone watches...

----------

Twilight got up as she took a deep breath as Celestia came closer, about to give a death glare. "Well, do you have a response?"

"TWILIGHT!"

"Huh?" Twilight blinked as she suddenly looked over to see...

"I'm coming, hang on!" Celestia said as she suddenly teleported to where she was. "YOU WILL NOT HURT ANYONE, YOU MONSTER!"

To everyone's shock, Celestia then used her horn to destroy the Celestia look-alike... which happened to be a robot.

Celestia then turned to Twilight. "Are you all right? Is everyone all right?"

Nobody responded... except for a very confused Twilight, who just uttered, "Wait, wha- what's going on?"

Luna just frowned angrily as she turned to Celestia. "I'll tell you what's going on! My big sister here thought it would be a good idea to ruin what we had!"

"I thought you were being attacked!" Celestia said as she looked over at the remains of the robot. "Wait... this is part of the..."

"YES!" Luna yelled. "I can't believe it! What is wrong with you?"

"I..." Celestia started.

"Princess," Twilight raised an eyebrow as Celestia was looking around.

The Total Drama people (including Leshawna and Izzy, who was coming in with an unconscious Heather, with both wings broke) just looked at Celestia in shock.

"I can't believe you, sister!" Luna said. "You ruined a perfect challenge, where Twilight was about to conquer it!"

"But-" Celestia said.

"BUT NOTHING," Luna yelled, using the Royal Canterlot voice. "You just ruined the last challenge, so we can't give points for it! Celestia, I don't know what's going on with you lately, but if this behavior continues, I may as well call an insane asylum! Go to the Hall of Shame and think about what you just did!"

Celestia sighed, "Yes, sister."

Celestia then sighed in depression as she started to walk towards the Hall of Shame as Pinkie and Soarin' got out (knowing that Celestia screwed up badly.)

(To the tune of 'Christmas Time is Here' from 'A Charlie Brown Christmas')

(Celestia)

In the Hall of Shame,

Yes, this hall of shame,

I am ashamed,

So, so ashamed,

That I am in this shame!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone laughed as Principal Celestia looked down in shame.

"Not one of my pony version's best moments..." Principal Celestia sighed.

"Don't beat yourself over it!" Vice-Principal Luna said. "At least my pony form apologized later on!"

"Well, as funny as it was, it did set off a bit of a chain reaction in the coming episodes, with Twilight, Ben and the Mane Six being paranoid, Chris not helping matters AND one of the princesses acting oddly." Geoff said.

"But more on that later," Vinyl said. "Anyway, I believe that concludes today's episode with a bang."

"Any, er, comments?" Jo asked.

"Right," Vinyl said. "This one is from Billy Arratoon, and it says..."

So all the other ponies get sent to corner if shame but no twilight...how is that even fair?

it make the rest of the mane six lol stupid

"Well, if anybody, including Twilight, actually did anything wrong in THIS GAME, she'd probably be sent here..." Geoff said. "But so far, we're not seeing much of anything."

Alejandro smirked, "Oh really? I've heard quite a LOT from the criticisms that Twilight does a lot of wrong things and deserve to be punished!"

"Not in this stor- Alejandro, what are you doing?" Geoff asked.

"What?" Alejandro asked as all eyes were turned to him. Somehow, he had acquired a crowbar as he was using it to break the lock on the cage.

"Shame on you; trying to escape and torture us again," Geoff frowned.

"I-" Alejandro started.

"I, nothing," Vinyl frowned. "Hey crane guy, take the cage containing the jerk stalker and put him in the Hall of Shame."

A crane then picked up the cage as it turned towards a hallway that mysterious transported onto the stage. Alejandro looked down as he started to sing.

(To the tune of 'Christmas Time is Here' from 'A Charlie Brown Christmas')

(Alejandro)

In the Hall of Shame,

Yes, this hall of shame,

I am ashamed,

So, so ashamed,

That I am in this shame!

Heather's voice was heard laughing on the radio, "Oh, get this! Alejandro was just sent to the Hall of Shame for trying to escape his punishment; I know; it's unreal!"

"Hey, Heather, are you still talking to your boyfriend on the line?" Geoff said in curiosity.

"Surprisingly, she has." Leshawna's voice was heard. "She even introduced us over phone... won't reveal his name, though, but... honestly, you'd be shocked at his voice."

"Heather, put him on! We want to hear what punishment HE would give to Alejandro!" Geoff said.

Everyone was talking in interest now.

"Alejandro can't hear us, right?" Heather's voice asked.

"All connections to the Hall of Shame have been cut off."

"Great!" Heather's voice said. "Okay, tell them what you would do if Alejandro tried to hurt me in any way. And make it quick, honey; I only have a little bit of battery left. Love you too!"

The radio then heard a thud sound, presumably Heather's cell put next to the radio in the other end. Geoff and Vinyl paused as Geoff asked, "Hello?"

And then, all of a sudden, a new voice that wasn't any of the Total Drama competitors was heard. The voice was a bit nasally, but a little loud and strong as the male voice said, "I would boil Alejandro in a pot of boiling water that's being electrified inside an electric chair! Then, I would pull off each and every individual hair he had until he was down and bald! And afterwards, I would cut off his nads and feed them to the neighborhood dogs! That is what I would do to Alejandro if I ever met him face to face!"

Everyone blinked in shock as everyone's mouths dropped. Geoff said, "Not sure on that last one, but we can easily grant those first two requests! Anyway, since we have you on the line, mind if we interview you on..."

We then hear a dial tone from the other end of the radio as Geoff blinked. "What happened?"

"My phone died. It's going to take quite a while to recharge, so... sorry, guess you'll have to hold off any questions about who my boyfriend is and what he does for a living." Heather said.

"Well, guess we'll have to figure out the mystery behind Heather's boyfriend another day." Vinyl shrugged.

"Shame." Jo said. "But at least Alejandro was in the Hall of Shame."

"Yeah, if he were here, he'd REALLY freak out right now!" Duncan laughed.

From the audience, Boxco leaned closer and whispered to Dum Dum "Say; that voice that came from the radio... almost sounded like you!"

"That's crazy!" Dum Dum rolled his eyes. "It sounded more like some loudmouth dumb beaver... or an alien... or some crazy talking cat. At least, that's what I think! Anyway, that sounded nothing like me!"

Back up onstage...

"Well, either way, we have a lot of plans for Alejandro... after WE do our Episode Ten summary, which is called 'Scott of the Century'!" Geoff said. "This is, unfortunately, a Scott episode. Feel free to boo."

Everyone immediately booed at the sight as Geoff nodded. "Saw it coming."

"Anyway, this episode does have some more interesting insights, as it not only brings another visit to the Mystic Realm..." Vinyl started... as all of a sudden, another clip started playing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mystic Time," Everyone said in excitement.

"Oh no..." Wisdom groaned, realizing he just made a huge mistake in saying anything.

"Mystic Time," Everyone smiled as they got into a dramatic position.

(To the tune of 'Suppertime' from 'You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown')

(Izzy)

Behold the magical world of olden days,

Which is brought forth to ease our challenges.

Behold the flowing life that floats around,

Which has been sent to conquer our lives!

"You don't need to make a big production out of it!" Wisdom frowned. "Just follow me to the next challenge!"

"Too late; once it starts, you have to wait for it to end." Chris said.

Wisdom groaned as everyone was now getting instruments out as Izzy was now dancing, Katie and Sadie coming out and dancing along.

(Katie and Sadie)

Doo doo doo doo doo doo.

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo.

(Izzy)

It's Mystic time. Yes, it's Mystic time.

Oh, it's Mys-Mys; Mystic time, very best time of day.

Wisdom just shook his head as he decided to sit down, just hoping this horrifying experience will just end.

It's Mystic time. Oh, it's Mys-tic time.

And when Mystic Time comes, it is almost time to play!

Izzy then pulled out a lute as she started to play it as Gwen came out and danced.

(Gwen)

Bring on the weapons, bring on the cup,

Bring on the sweet tea and fill us up.

'Cause it's Mystic, Mystic, Mystic, Mystic Time!

Everyone then left their instruments (which started by themselves) as they started to run away, exploring the places as they started to look and touch everything in sight as everyone appeared not to mind, as they seemed to be enjoying the music that was following them.

"Doo doo doo doo doo doo doot doo," Scott rapped as everyone was just smiling. Unknown to anybody, though, Scott made an opportunity as he noticed he was near the place where he was at and started to run inside. He already had an idea on what to do…

Meanwhile, Sierra smiled as she started to roll on a barrel and started dancing on it.

(Sierra)

Br-r-ing on the skate boots, bring on the gloves,

Bring on the wings and be like doves,

'cause it's Mystic, Mystic, Mystic, Mystic,

Mystic, Mystic, Mystic -istic,

Mystic, Super duper Mystic time!

Everyone was, once again, getting into the dance number (except for Tao and Wisdom, to the former's entertainment, and the latter's embarrassment).

(Trent)

Wintertime's nice with the ice and snow.

(Bridgette)

Summertime's nice with a place to go.

(Lightning)

Bedtime, overtime, half-time too.

(Josh)

But they just can’t hold a candle to our Mystic time!

Everyone laughed as they were now dancing, now involving Tao in it as he happily danced. Wisdom could only contemplate just exactly WHAT he was assigned to.

(Lindsay)

B-r-r-ring on the friendship, bring on the fun

The little Mystic World loves everyone,

(Everyone)

'Cause it's Mystic

Mystic Mystic Mystic

Mystic

Super Mystic Upper

Mystic

Super duper Mystic-

Everyone was now scatting as they were now dancing (Izzy was now getting a shocked Wisdom to forcefully dance with her).

"Now wait a minute, people, Stop it! You’re ruining our quiet lives! NOW CUT THAT OUT!" Wisdom yelled as everyone stopped dancing.

As the others were quietly relaxing, they tossed the instruments aside as Wisdom groaned. "Why can't you people be regular and normal like the Mystic Realm is… or was until you came in?"

"So what's wrong with making visiting the Mystic Realm a joyous occasion?" Heather asked, as she hummed a bit of the song.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone laughed as they applauded the entire song.

"Yeah, we just LOVE doing musical numbers in the Mystic Realm." Sierra's voice was heard, laughing.

"Truly, the best part of our day!" Eva's voice laughed.

"Indeed!" Geoff said. "But not only that, it also began Scott's reign of the game... and the Main Seven's alliance truly hit a mark in this episode!"

"Indeed!" Vinyl nodded. "Not only that, but Lightning and DJ were also involved in the madness! Let's bring them out!"

Everyone applauded as Lightning flexed his muscles for the crowd, but not for very long, because he had a LOT to vent out, due to his anger at the fact that Scott had beaten him... and DJ, who was getting better with his burns.

"Welcome to the show, you two!" Geoff smiled.

"Can we start on this episode?" Lightning frowned. "The Lightning has a LOT to vent on!"

"We'll be glad to start with you, Lightning." Geoff said.

"Yeah; Lightning got a lot of anger to give out here!" Lightning exclaimed with a frown.

"More like 'Lightning' got himself an ego the size of his brain." Rainbow remarked with a scoff.

"Hey, keep Lightning's ego out of this!" Lightning snapped to Rainbow in irritation.

"Why does Lightning keep talking in the 3rd term?" Sweetie asked her friends puzzled.

Apple Bloom rolled his eyes, answering, "Egotisical lunkhead."

"And DJ? Buddy, you did a heroic thing, giving up your game to help Sierra." Vinyl said to DJ with a smile.

"Oh, yes, you are indeed a heroic man." Twilight chuckled in agreement. "Despite all your bad luck, like running from Heather's legs..."

"Ugh, don't remind me." DJ said with a shiver.

"Oh, come on! My legs aren't that bad!" Heather's voice complained, "My boyfriend like them."

"Moving on, there's also the illegal alliance with Chef and your bad luck with the animals." Twilight said, counting down what happened to DJ in the second and third seasons.

"Not 'ta mention yer...'unpleasantness' cameo in 'de fourth season." Applejack remarked with a nod, making DJ cringe a bit.

"But besides that, you are loyal to your friends to the end." Rainbow said with a smile. "You're okay in my book, DJ!"

"Aww, gee, thanks, Rainbow Dash!" DJ said with a warm smirk.

"But back to the episode." Geoff said, getting back to the episode. "It involves Dragon riding."

"I would imagine myself riding Spike if he was a Dragon." Twilight chuckled, making Spike bark a bit.

"It also featured the crazy alliance between Scott and Lightning; that ended when Scott betrayed him." Geoff said, making Lightning angry.

"Lightning is furious of Scott not only beaten him, but also take the fall as well!" Lightning exclaimed furiously. "Lightning wants to know how it is that his hooves are on the Nose of Thunder but not Scott's!"

"Well, we got never before seen clip that took place before the gang's arrival in the Mystic Realm." Vinyl said with a smirk. "Roll it, Smokey!"

The audience watched as a clip appeared.

------------------------

As the players are getting ready, Scott was trotting through on his way to Sugarcube Corner...then he heard something hissing, "Psst, psst!"

Scott saw a shadow pony-like figure. The villain frowned as he came over, snapping, "What? What is it? What do you want?" Scott asked impatiently.

"My name isn't important. I represent a certain group that has been observing you ponies for a while." The figure said, making Scott worried. "Not too much though! I've noticed you are the most powerful pony of the group from out of town so far especially in the Equestrian Games rejected games."

"Well, about time someone recognize my talents." Scott said with a pleased look on his face.

"So I thought as a way of rewarding you for your hard work with what you did in the interesting stuff that's been happening, I will give you these." The figure said, giving a pair of gloves to Scott. "These gloves are known to conceal hoofprints and will automatically be the same color as your hooves."

"Hey, these look cool." Scott said with a smile.

"I thought you can have them." The figure said with a light chuckle.

"Yeah...wait, hang on, what's the catch?" Scott asked the figure suspiciously, pondering if there's a catch to this.

"Oh, well, someday, I may come back to ask for a little...teamwork with me. I won't give you details now but I will when the time comes." The figure said to Scott quietly.

Scott looked confused but shrugged it off. Whatever teamwork that this figure would want, the villain will figure it out later.

"Okay and thanks!" Scott said as he gallops with his new gloves that could be useful.

The figure chuckled as he came out of the shadows without Scott noticing, revealing himself to be Shadow Dragon who answered quietly, "No...thank you."

-----------

Once the clip is done, the audience applauded once it's done.

"Aha! So that's how Scott did it!" Lightning exclaimed furiously.

"Scott made an alliance with...whoever that pony is." DJ said in amazement.

"I betcha that alliance will be a factor in the Final Ten," Fluttershy said meekly. "I just know it will."

"It's worse than a certain bitch's sabotaging of our pony counterparts' fear challenges!" Applejack remarked, glaring at Anne Maria at this along with Rarity.

"Oh, what; you're still on that? Get over it!" Anne Maria scoffed to AJ and Rarity in irritation.

"Still, Scott became a jerk especially you for helping him, Lightning," Trent's voice commented.

"Aww, Lightning was just being the lackey!" Lightning exclaimed with a scoff.

"Kinda like us!" Snips and Snails called out from the audience.

"And while Scott and Lightning plots, Chris made a joke that went too far." Vinyl said seriously as we see the next clip.

-----------------

As Twilight and Ben were walking towards to where Wisdom took their friends, Twilight noticed two letters that appeared.

"What's this?" Twilight asked as she picked up the letters, "The desk of Chris McColt?"

"We shouldn't open these, Twilight..." Ben said.

"Come on, aren't you curious?" Twilight asked as she opened up the first letter. Twilight started to read it. "Day 3, the murder of Alejandro and Cameron has gone...successfully?"

Twilight and Ben gasped as they reread the first sentence. "It was a shame for Alejandro, since he pretty much agreed to help me with this, but his undying jealousy for one of my hostages' crushes got the better of him. So, four hostages down, a few more to go!"

"Hostages," Ben yelped. "Chris is a kidnapper?"

Twilight continued reading. "Well, today, I met up with the next alicorn princess, Twilight Sparkle. The Care for my hostages they have given have been... successful. They know they can't say a word to ANYBODY that they're hostages, but a few have come close. That's why I had to kill them off."

Ben's eyes widened as he yelped. "Suddenly, I feel bad for Jo and Staci... we just sent the poor girls to their DEATH!"

"...And Blaineley disappeared too... you don't think her hugging us was a... warning, do you?" Twilight asked.

"...Geoff, that's why Bridgette was upset that one day. She didn't want to say the truth that Geoff was killed!" Ben yelped.

"Owen, Brady, Mike, Zoey, Duncan, Courtney, Justin and NOW Anne Maria..." Twilight yelped. "The princesses... they..."

Twilight continued reading. "It is a good thing I have hijacked the castle, tied up Celestia and Luna, and threw them into a nearby closet where they could never escape."

As Ben opened the next letter, his eyes widened as Twilight gasped. "We have to save the Princesses..."

"Uh, Twilight, remember the robot Mom from yesterday?" Ben asked.

"Yes?" Twilight asked.

"Well... this next letter said..." Ben started to cry. "THIS NEXT LETTER SAID THAT AFTER CELESTIA AND LUNA ESCAPED FROM THE CLOSET AND TRIED TO STOP THE ROBOTS... HE KILLED THEM!"

"Wait... so, why didn't Luna appear?" Twilight asked. "If those were both robots, why didn't Luna come right away?"

"...Mom wanted to wait until they were alone before she could call them." Ben said. "That's what the letter said. But Chris McColt... stopped the real Aunt Luna and killed her off."

"No..." Twilight gasped.

"...And then Chris KILLED MY MOTHER!" Ben cried. "We've got to stop this mad pony!"

"Wait, we don't know for sure yet!" Twilight said. "Let's wait until at least a couple more ponies disappear. If they don't come back within 24 hours OR if the next two ponies disappear after that... we are going to protect our friends, or what remaining friends we have left!"

"Until then, we have to tell our friends what happened..." Ben nodded.

"Right," Twilight nodded as she and Ben started to gallop off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris gave a big smile as he turned to Celestia and Luna. "Hey, guys, real quick, something I need to say."

"Yes?" Celestia asked.

"When the Mane 6 and your son come, I need you two to act like robots." Chris smiled.

Celestia frowned. "Why should we do that?"

"Well... here's the thing. You know that wanted parafrication pony you're after?" Chris asked. "Well, I may have overheard Twilight and Ben suspecting me to be that guy, since I somehow SHOWED UP that same day. So, I may have put in some false letters saying the contestants here are my hostages and I killed off any people that may have likely blabbed or hinted that they were being held hostages by me... and I wrote in another letter that I killed you two and replaced you with robot replicas that I made. Found a way around my appearance, still keeping things a secret."

"WHAT?" Celestia glared.

"What is wrong with you? Isn't it bad enough that we have our own problems to deal with?" Luna frowned.

Chef frowned. "Now that's just low!"

Discord laughed. "Do you want to keep the secret, secret?"

Celestia and Luna frowned. "Using our own ideas, the things we do to keep a secret... fine, we'll do it."

---------------

The audience applauds once the clip is over. Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna slapped their hands to their faces. What were their pony selves even thinking, going along with an idea that backfired?

"Bad idea," The Main Six said dryly.

"Yeah, especially later on," Cody's voice remarked dryly.

"Oh yes, it is worse later on." Geoff remarked, shaking his head a bit.

"And let's not forget our pal, DJ!" Vinyl exclaims, turning attention over to him. "Yo, buddy! You appeared to be hanging in there."

"Yeah, I am, Vinyl. I was worried when I 'signed' up for this game that my bad luck streak would be back, but thankfully, I realized, after petting Angel, it was all in my head." DJ explains with a smile to Vinyl. "In fact, once I came here, I helped Fluttershy out at her clinic."

"Oh yes. DJ was a big help to the animals." Fluttershy said with an approving smile.

"And we got a clip of DJ with his love of animals! Roll 'em Smokey!" Geoff exclaims as the next clip is shown.

-----------

In human Fluttershy's clinic, the girl came in with DJ, a while after he quit the game to save Sierra. Fluttershy giggles, "It's so wonderful for you to volunteer, DJ. I needed all the help I can get."

"Thanks, Fluttershy. Animals are like my friends outside of humans." DJ said to Fluttershy with a nod. "I just hope these guys are better as the ones back in Equestria."

"You can take care of the little cats. They need some entertainment. I will help with the bunnies."

DJ nods as he goes over to a cat pen. The boy yelps as he saw some vicious mean cats, hissing and fighting, while some notice, glaring at him. DJ gulps a bit. He hopes to goodness that this doesn't end bad.

A while later, Fluttershy came to see how DJ's doing; the girl ask, "DJ? How are you and...OOOH!"

"Doing fine, Flutter," DJ chuckled. The boy is covered in scratched and bruises but he manages to get the cats to behave themselves, they all purr, sleeping in his arms. "These guys are little angels."

"Oh. Heathcliff and the Cadillac Cats would never behave before. You must be a good expert with animals."

"It came naturally."

--------

The audience applauds wildly. Rainbow exclaims, "Oh yeah; Awesome, DJ."

"Now some questions our audiences are dying to know: what is your most favorite animal?" Vinyl asks DJ curiously and anxiously.

"Tough choice, I like them all, but if I have to choose, I say bunnies like my little friend Bunny." DJ answers Vinyl with a smile.

"And who are you rooting for to win?"

"Right now; Tough choice upon the Final Ten; Again, if I gotta choice, I say Bridgette or Dawn."

"All right, in the elimination, looks like Sierra was going to get her butt kicked out." Geoff said to DJ with a chuckle. "What made you decided to quit?"

"Well, it's true, she did burn me during her fight with her alliance but that was really Scott's fault, not hers." DJ explains while Lightning scowls a bit.

"Yeah, don't remind me." Courtney remarks with a scoff. "And I used to date him."

"I decided to quit because I don't want Sierra to get eliminated for something that wasn't really her fault."

"And that's generosity and heroism at its best, DJ." Rarity said to DJ with a nod.

"Right, you did the right thing!" Cody's voice came from the radio. "Too bad Sierra quit later anyway."

"Right, thanks DJ." Sierra's voice commented.

"No prob, Sierra. I'm just glad that my burnt leg didn't interfere in my duties at the clinic." DJ remarks to Sierra with a chuckle.

Pinkie snorts, laughing a bit, "He said 'duties'; Ha ha ha!"

"Really, Pinks?" Rainbow asks Pinkie, disbelieved by her friend's randominess.

"And let's not forget the main focus: Scott." Geoff said. The audience boos loudly, "Yeah. He messed up the alliance big time and set Lightning up for it."

"Take a look at Scott's nastiness in action." Vinyl remark as the next clips appears.

-----------

Scott smirks evilly as he pulls out the Nose of Thunder. It's perfect, time for him to break up a friendship.

Scott and his team players work on getting the Iron Earth Dragon. Lindsay has asked Bridgette to help in getting some food for it to help train better. Scott smirks as he got the Nose of Thunder out...and fires at Lindsay's tail, setting it on fire.

"Owie," Lindsay screams as she quickly rushes to put the tail out, "Help, help! My tail's a burning!"

"Hang on!" Bridgette exclaims as she quickly whacks at Lindsay's tail until it's out. "There, that..."

Scott smirks evilly as he fires lightning at Lindsay, causing her to scream in pain. Worst yet, the direction were coming so fast, it appeared to came from Bridgette.

"Bridgette! Why did you send lightning at me?" Lindsay asks Bridgette in shock and betrayal.

"I didn't do anything!" Bridgette protests to Lindsay, shocked that her friend would accuse her like that. "There must've been a storm in the sky."

"In a clear sky?!"

Scott smirks evilly; So far, so good. Best of all, the judges didn't seem to notice...and even if they did and dock points, it doesn't matter. All is going very well.

Chris on the other hand seems to notice...but smirks devilishly as he knew what the bad guy has in mind. The judge whistles innocently as he looks through a book while pretending not to notice.

Scott got to work quickly. Katie and Sadie are working on glooming the Fury Dragon. For a moment, it looks peaceful and relaxing.

"Okay, keep the mouth open." Katie said to Sadie as her fat friend works on rubbing the Fury Dragon's stomach to keep the mouth open so that Katie can clean the inside.

As Katie was inside the mouth, Scott smirks as he whistles innocently...and fires lightning right at the Fury Dragon. The Dragon yelps as he accidentally closes his mouth on Katie, running around like mad.

"Eeek," Sadie screams as she follows the Fury Dragon.

"Whoa, hey, hey," Gwen exclaims in shock as she, Trent and Bridgette, upset with Lindsay for the false accusation, chases after the Fury Dragon.

"Hey, when does Lightning get a turn?" Lightning whispers to Scott in annoyance.

"Here, have a ball." Scott chuckles as he passes the Nose of Thunder to Lightning. "This is getting good."

Lightning smirks evilly as he quickly send literal lightning at Izzy, making her screech as she rolls around like mad...then the Pegasus pony remembers that she isn't on fire. As Izzy got up, she glares at Sierra who is practicing lightning rounds with the Sea Dragon.

"So, a wise mare, eh," Izzy scowls as she grabs a rock and throws it at Sierra, making her yelp and fire a blast at DJ, making him screech as he almost got electrocuted.

"What did you do that for?!" Sierra asks Izzy in alarm.

"You know what you did!"

--------

Izzy: (angrily) playing dumb all of the sudden? Yeah, right. Not going to work, filly!

---------------

Katie: (angrily) I am soooooo upset with Sadie right now. She let that Fury Dragon swallow me!

--------------

It took a while but the Magical Unicorns work on getting Katie out of the Fury Dragon's mouth. The pony, upset, snaps at her friend, "You jerk!"

"I swear, I didn't know what happened!" Sadie protests to Katie in worry.

"You let the Fury Dragon eat me!"

"Lightning spooks him! It was an accident!"

"Remind me to kick your ass when this is over!" Katie exclaims angrily to Sadie who looks shocked at what she's hearing.

-----------

Sadie: (sobs) Katie...what did I do to deserve...just hate!

-----------------------

Katie and Bridgette were doing fine...until Scott secret quickly small blasts, hitting Katie in the flank, making her yelp.

"Bridgette, don't pinch me!" Katie scowls at Bridgette in annoyance.

"It isn't my fault, how could I pinch you if I don't have hands?!" Bridgette protests in shock.

Scott chuckles as he quickly fires a small lightning, hitting Bridgette on the head.

"Hey! You don't have to hit me because of you falsely accusing me!" Bridgette exclaims angrily to her friend.

"I didn't do it!" Katie snapped in protest.

Scott and Lightning laugh as the two kept arguing. In fact, one time Bridgette pushes Katie, enough for her to accidentally startle her team's Fury Dragon, causing it to shoot fires to the ponies below, making them scream and run off.

"Hey, some Dragon is firing at us!" Fluttershy gasps in worry.

"Why are our friends firing at us?" Rainbow demanded, spotting Katie and Bridgette on the Fury Dragon.

Ignoring everypony else, the two kept arguing, their fighting is causing the Fury Dragon to shoot out blasts randomly.

"ENOUGH; STOP NOW!" Luna booms furiously, causing the Fury Dragon to yelp and lands roughly.

"Well, well, bad performance, very bad." Discord said with a shrug.

"Yep, and almost hurting ponies, not cool, girls." Chris said with a nod.

"Your team gets 5 points for your lack of cooperation and almost injuring ponies during your reckless fighting." Celestia said with a sigh of disappointment.

"It was her fault, she pinch me!" Katie protests angrily, punching a hoof at Bridgette.

"Did not, you hit me with lightning!" Bridgette protests furiously to her teammate.

"You hit Bridgette?" Sadie yelps to Katie in a stunned matter. "That's mean!"

"I didn't hit her, you fat lummox!" Katie exclaims furiously to Sadie, making her gasp in shock.

Dawn gave a suspicious look around. Now she knows what Scott is up to.

------------------

Dawn: Scott is up to no good. He is ruining a good friendship between seven friends and that creep even brought Lightning along for the ride. I just know it won't be long before he turns my friends on me like he did when Scott frame me for his thefts back in Season 4.

--------------------------------------------

"Okay, Immortal Alicorns, you're up." Lightning Wisdom request as Dawn and DJ prepares the Sea Dragon.

"DJ, keep an eye out. I just know Scott and Lightning may be up to something." Dawn said to DJ in precaution.

"Okay, no problem." DJ said as he begins to look around. If Scott makes a fuss, he will know about it.

Scott and Lightning watches as Dawn and DJ begins riding the Sea Dragon. He shrugs, saying, "Let's not do anything this time. I got an idea for Dawn after her Dragon target practice is done."

"Lighting is willin' to do this with ya, buddy." Lightning said with a nod.

The ponies and Dragons watch around, seeing Dawn working the Sea Dragon while DJ kept on eye on for Scott and Lightning. Interestingly enough, the Sea Dragon was able to hit all the targets and avoid hitting the ponies with any problems.

"Good work! 10 points," Lightning Wisdom calls out as Dawn and DJ manages to land their Dragon.

"Hang on. What gives?" Izzy ask a bit suspicious. "She and her pal went better without messing up!"

--------------------------------

Sierra: Ha! Izzy is jealous because our team is not ahead! Screw every one of them!

-------------------------------

Izzy: I know Dawn is trying to cheat for her team, I just know it!

----------------------------------

Heather: Okay, so it's our team's turn to do this.

-------------------------------------------

Heather and Izzy begin flying off, preparing to hit the targets. Scott smirks madly as he fires a lightning at the Blaze Dragon's tail.

The Blaze Dragon roars as it flies around like mad. Heather yelps, "Hey, cool it, hey! Stop!"

"This thing is out of control!" Izzy exclaims as the Blaze Dragon flew around.

"Out of the way," Sam screams as he saw the Blaze Dragon heading their way. The players scream as they move while the out of control Dragon begins firing at anything, crashing into the platform like mad.

"This is so beautiful!" Scott commented cruelly with an evil grin.

"Yeah, good entertainment, Shazam," Lightning laughs, posing a bit.

------------------

Lightning: Yeah, we are going to win this thing. No one makes a dope out of this...uh...dope!

---------------------

Celestia and Luna quickly use their magic to stop the Blaze Dragon, bringing it under control so that Izzy and Heather can get off.

"No points for the Flying Pegasus. Shame really." Chris remarks with a hidden smirk.

"Okay, the score is, the Immortal Alicorns are ahead by 19, the Earth Ponies got 15, the Magical Unicorns got 12, and the Flying Pegasus stuck at 10." Chef remarked, checking the score.

Izzy growls as she came over to confront Dawn, "You were cheating! You got a high score while our Dragon went out of control!"

"It wasn't me!" Dawn protests in worry.

"Well, who else could it be?" Izzy ask with a dry look on her face.

"At least she and DJ did our challenge before than you did!" Sierra scowls furiously to Izzy.

"Butt out, Cody Freak!" Izzy snapped, "This doesn't concern you!"

"Hey!" Bridgette snaps angrily as she, Katie, Sadie and Lindsay came over. "Leave her alone. You just got bad luck before you got stuck with Heather."

"Shows what you know! You were bad luck when you got paired with me!" Katie remarks to Bridgette angrily. "At least you didn't try to get the Dragon to eat me like Sadie did!"

"I said it was an accident!" Sadie exclaims in alarm. "And I am a bit jealous too that the Alicorns got better while Scott's team didn't have anything bad happening to them."

"Hey, I wanna be upset too!" Lindsay whines a bit.

The other team players watch as the Total Drama Girl Alliance is breaking down a bit. DJ decides to step in, saying, "Whoa, whoa, girls, cool it."

"You insult my Cody?! Take this!" Sierra screeches as she fires a blast right at Izzy.

Unfortunately, DJ got in the middle of it and got hit right in the leg, making him yelp and fell to the ground. Lindsay screams, "DJ!"

"Owie! I'm okay." DJ groans. "Just a little burnt on the leg."

"How dare you harm DJ, you freako from another series," Lindsay exclaims, hitting Sierra in the face.

"I will show you FREAKO!" Sierra exclaims angrily; Looks like a fight is about to break right now.

"ENOUGH!" Celestia booms out sternly, causing a halt to the fighting. "The final challenge will be a delay for a while. You seven, I am very disappointed in your behavior."

"This is gettin' good!" Scott remarked while watching this with an evil grin, "And victory is mine!"

-------------

The audience boos angrily at Scott's evil actions. Zoey frowns, saying, "Scott..."

"Wow, Scott could be the Discord to the alliance's Mane Six...or maybe Chrysallis." Ben said in concern after watching the clips.

"I rather it be Discord than Chrysallis." Twilight remarks with a frown.

"Wow, Scott became a major villain after beating out the other villains in this." Vinyl remarks in amazement, making the audience boo loudly.

"Lighting, buddy, returning to you, what's your least favorite sport," Geoff ask Lightning curiously.

"Golf; who in the Sam Hill wants to waste time hitting little white balls in the dirt," Lightning ask with a scoff. "Not a real sport of champions!"

"Do you have a grudge on Lightning Wisdom for falsely accusing you?"

"Hey, I don't care for the Mystic Pony guy. It's Scott who I am angry at! He made a fool out of Lightning and cheated him! I mean, show a clip if you want to prove Lightning right!"

"You heard Lightning! Roll 'em, Smokey!" Geoff calls out as another clip appears on the screen.

---------------

"Well, if you don't believe me... just check the hoof-prints." Scott smirked.

"Yeah, check the hoof-prints!" Lightning frowned. "I didn't know HE was the one who stole it!"

Eva frowned. "Both of you tried to separate an alliance? Have to admit, that would be a Heather level..."

Heather, hearing this, sighed. "Oh sure, we're going to name something I would do a 'level'..."

Seeker nodded. "I shall..."

Seeker paused as he looked around for hoof-prints. Seeker paused. "Well... I see only one set of hoof-prints... and they belong to Lightning!"

Lightning looked up in confusion. "What?"

"Well, yeah. Your hoof-prints were the only ones that actually touched the weapon!" Wisdom glared. "I'm sorry, Lightning! I would normally execute you, but because you're from another area, I can't do that! Therefore, I'll let the princesses decide it!"

Lightning yelped. "But... Scott touched it too; Multiple times!"

"Have I?" Scott said, holding his hooves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

From the audience as Lightning was watching the clip, his eyes widened as he then said, "How did Lightning not notice the gloves on his hooves? He showed me the gloves, and Lightning just brushed it aside!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightning, not getting it, frowned, "Of course! Scott, tell them what REALLY happened."

"Well, Lightning..." Scott smirked. "YOU tried to trick ME into using the Nose of Thunder, which YOU stole!"

Lightning jumped in the air, stunned as DJ called out, "That's a deliberate lie, you monkey-faced little Rumquat!"

Wisdom then grabbed Lightning as he started to drag him off. "I may not be able to execute you, but I can do the next worst thing... dunking you a hundred times in a bucket of wet cement!"

"NO! I'VE BEEN FRAMED! LET ME GO! HELP! HELP! HELP," Lightning screamed as he was being dragged off, everyone almost feeling sorry for Lightning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the clip ended, Lightning was sighing as Geoff blinked. "Harsh... very harsh..."

"The cement wasn't bad... It was the chipping that I had to stand in." Lightning sighed. "I still can't believe I was interrogated hard in this..."

"Well, Scott may have gotten away "Scott"-free..." Vinyl said as everyone groaned at the pun. "...but it didn't mean sweet sweet revenge was in order."

"And luckily, we made up through song and dance." Sadie's voice said.

"For sure," Sierra's voice was heard.

"...Sheesh, one song and dance, and it somehow cheer everyone up." Eva's voice said sarcastically, "Great story."

"Well, anyway, I believe that concludes Episode 10." Geoff said. "Not a lot of comments from Episode 10 we can rely on, BUT we do have this interesting comment from someone called Matsky on our forum talk! Here it is..."

This message to all the girls from Total Drama, as well as from Pokemon and all the various Digimon realities, Chris McLean has extremely tiny cameras hidden in your bedrooms and bathrooms, so he can peep on ya!

P.S. Chef Hatchet was also the one who install them, ON CHRIS' INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!! EVIL Laughter!

Everyone just blinked as Geoff said, "First of all, Pokémon and Digimon don't even EXIST in our world, they're just games and shows... are they?"

"Well, it's been proven other dimensions exist, so... who knows?" Vinyl said.

"...Remind me to sick my boyfriend on Chris..." Heather's voice said.

"...Agreed," Gwen, Leshawna, Eva, Sadie, and Sierra's voice nodded.

As for the ones that were here, Jo, Staci, Zoey, Courtney, and Anne Maria frowned as they said, "Oh, you are busted, McClean!"

The ones that haven't entered the stage, Dakota and Beth, were heard saying, "HE WHAT???"

"Anyway, we can forgive Chef, but Chris is so low on the list right now..." Geoff glared... but shrugged it off. "But hey, he did worse things..."

"Well, before we get to our Episode 11 summary, let's bring back Alejandro from the Hall of Shame." Vinyl smirked. "I believe the boiling water in the electric chair is awaiting..."

On cue, the crane picked up the cage from the Hall of Shame and moved it back towards a point in the stage where a pot of boiling water was being boiled by an electric chair that was currently turned on.

"What's going on down there? Why do I hear zapping sounds?" Alejandro asked from the cage.

"Okay, release the jerk!" Vinyl called, "Heather, you watching this from the room?"

"With pleasure," Heather's voice smirked as some crunching noises were heard. "And it's very convenient we have a popcorn machine in the room we're in."

With that said, the bottom doors of the cage were released as Alejandro screamed, splashing into the boiling water as he was being electrocuted and fried in the water, "AHHHHH!"

"Okay, bring in the tweezers so we can pluck each individual hair!" Geoff smiled.

Everyone cheered as some tweezers came in and started plucking each hair follicle of Alejandro's slowly and painfully as he screamed. Geoff sighed, "I can't bear to hear Alejandro's cries of pain..."

Geoff then pushed a button as a huge giant glass box came down on the boiled pot-electric chair-tweezer pulling hair-sitting Alejandro, causing his sounds to be muted.

"That's better!" Geoff smiled as everyone laughed. "We'll release by the time Episode 11's summary will be about finished, so until then, let's get to the next episode, called 'Drama Dig Up'!"

"And this episode is where things started taking a turn for the worst!" Vinyl said. "But let's bring out our next two evictees, Dakota and Josh, to talk about the episode!"

Everyone applauded as the now back to normal Dakota smiled, coming in, with Josh nervously smiling a bit, waving as he sat down.

"Welcome to the show, you two!" Geoff said. "Now, let's get started!"

"First of all, let's ask Josh here about his 'dirty little secret'." Vinyl said with a smirk.

"Err, dirty little secret?" Josh asked nervously.

"Oh, you know, Mr. 'Celebrity Manhunt'." Dakota said furiously to Josh. "The one where you paid Chef money in exchange for clips of everyone's private moment...including me and my period moment!"

The audience booed loudly as did the eliminated players. Josh groaned, "Come on! I got to make a living! Hey, at least my internet show made you online celebrities."

"It's called 'privacy' for a reason, Josh." Jo remarks to Josh with a frown.

"Just like Blaineley." Twilight remarks with a frown.

"Which brings us the first question for ya, Josh," Geoff said, getting to the questions at hand. "How come you weren't with Blaineley when the World Tour season started?"

"She was fired at the time! I continued the show without her." Josh explained to Geoff with a smirk. "I gotta say, I look cool solo than I did with a co-star!"

"No one should do anything solo...unless, of course, they can do the task by themselves." Fluttershy said meekly. "I hope you don't mind me saying so."

"What's a period?" Apple Bloom said out to Applejack, making her big sister nervous.

"Uh, Ah'll tell yew when yer're older, Apple Bloom." Applejack said to her sister awkwardly.

"Next question, Are you familiar with the guys from TMZ?" Vinyl asked Geoff with a devilish smirk.

"Hey, just because I'm a sneak, doesn't mean I know those guys." Josh said nervously. "Besides, aren't you forgetting the main focus?"

"Whoa, Josh is right! Now then, in this episode, Chris found out about Ben's digging talent and decides to exploit it." Geoff remarked with a chuckle. "We got a lot to 'dig up' for this episode."

"Especially the part where we had to eat grass," Leshawna's voice remarked dryly.

"Roll 'em, Smokey!" Geoff called out to the camera as another clip is shown.

---------------

Pretty soon, the other teams gathered around outside as they saw Bridgette heading towards a patch of grass nearby. Everyone blinked... then was shocked as they saw Bridgette taking a bite out of some grass and eating it.

Everyone was speechless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra: Did I just see Bridgette eat grass?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay: I don't understand why she would think ponies would eat this type of stuff, I don't see them eating grass!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why would you eat grass, girlfriend," Leshawna asked in curiosity.

"Well, it's perfectly natural." Bridgette smiled. "Yeah, you carnivores can eat whatever meat you want, and cupcakes are so full of sugar. Cupcakes, basically, are the easy food..."

"I think I know where you're going with this..." Heather said as she joined Bridgette and started eating grass. "Actually, this isn't half bad. I think I'd rather grass than Chef's purposely horrible cooking OR some of the sugary products forced on our throats."

"Aw, but I like cupcakes..." Izzy groaned.

"Come on, I don't think its half bad." Gwen said as she started to gnaw on the grass. "I mean, cupcakes are okay, but they don't have the vitamins and minerals to help us stay alive. Think of the grass... as salad."

"Salad! I hate salad." Sierra frowned. "It's for rabbits."

"Sierra, what's good for rabbits is sometimes good for ponies... like we are currently." Cody said, joining the others as he started to eat grass. Everyone paused as they decided, it was better than nothing. Izzy and Sierra were the only two that didn't join in.

"Besides, green grass contains many of the fillomens and mackerels that build healthy bones, hair and muscle." Lindsay said.

"You mean vitamins and minerals." Sadie said, poking her head towards Lindsay.

"That's what I said." Lindsay nodded.

"No, you said something about mackerels." Heather frowned. "Mackerels are fish. Fish live in water and they don't eat grass."

"Come on, Izzy, don't you or Sierra want to have healthy salads in your diet?" Tyler asked.

Sierra and Izzy gave silly grins as both said, "Nope! Our bodies cried out for ice cream!"

"Ice cream," Trent frowned as he looked up at the two. "No wonder you've turned out to be crazy."

"Well, go ahead and be malnourished and half-starved." Sam called. "We're going to enjoy our vegetables to keep ourselves healthy!"

"Fine with us," Izzy and Sierra shrugged as they decided to walk off.

-----------------------------------------

Lindsay: (still with grass in her mouth) Well, if Izzy and Sierra want to dream of ice cream... (Pause) Actually, that does sound good... (Pause) No, no, I'm on a diet of grass...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: (with grass in her mouth) actually, thinking about this... where do the ponies go to the bathroom in...? (Eyes widen in realization)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy and Sierra were watching, eating an ice cream cone as all the Total Drama contestants were currently spitting out the grass they were currently munching in.

Bridgette gasped for breath as she sighed, "Okay, okay, eating grass, bad idea."

"Told you," Izzy and Sierra said.

Everyone then glared at Bridgette who chuckled nervously.

"Bridgette...do us a favor. Next time you have an idea on what to eat, keep it to yourself, okay?" Noah sighed.

--------------------

Once the clip is done, the audience applauded.

"Wow; that seemed a bit awkward." Twilight said with a giggle.

"Yep; eating glass, who knew?" Nyx said out to Twilight with a giggle of her own.

"But the most awkward part is the interrogation." Dakota explained to the hosts in concern. "The ponies think we are being held against our will and..."

"We got it. And here comes the questions." Vinyl said, shaking her head. "Roll 'em, Smokey!"

---------------------------

In one table, Twilight, Gwen, Heather, Leshawna, and Trent were enjoying lunch with the others as Twilight smiled. "Enjoying your lunch?"

"Oh, swell." Gwen said.

"Say, I've been wanting to ask you something." Twilight said, wanting to approach this slowly.

"Sure, what," Heather asked as everyone kept eating.

"Why did this Chris fellow EXACTLY want you ponies to be here?" Twilight asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over at Rarity and Rainbow's table, Katie, Sadie, Cody, Sierra, and Noah spat their drinks out.

Katie turned as she asked, "Why would you ask that question?"

"Well..." Rarity paused. "We can't exactly explain, but you know how... suspicious he looks..."

"VERY suspicious." Rainbow nodded.

The girls, Cody and Noah looked at each other in disbelief. Noah then took a deep breath. "Well, it's like this..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over at Pinkie's table, we see Izzy explaining to Pinkie with Brick, Ezekiel, Dakota, and Sam watching. "Chris... he's not totally nice to us. He used to be most of the time, with only harmless pranks, but something happened in between a couple of years that... made him change."

"TO A PSYCHOPATH," Pinkie asked.

Izzy paused. "Well... I guess you can say that."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over at Applejack's table, Bridgette, with Eva, B, Dawn, Harold and Tyler watching, explained, "Chris was once just some harmless guy who used to be cool, maybe pull some sadistic tricks once in a while, but then he changed into somebody we hardly recognized anymore. He was still the same Chris, but somewhere in between the years, I don't know what happened to change his attitude."

"Did he... have aspects of murder on his mind?" Applejack asked.

"Well... we're sorta like... hostages, if you will..." Eva muttered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over at Fluttershy's table, Fluttershy looked down with a small gasp, which luckily, Lindsay, Josh, Beth and Scott didn't notice. "I knew it..."

"Is that it?" Beth asked.

"That... and I wanted to ask you... where EXACTLY do your other friends get reassigned to?" Fluttershy asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen's group was caught off-guard. They didn't expect that question from Twilight.

"Well, our friends get reassigned... to new jobs!" Gwen said, trying to find something.

"I see..." Twilight paused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What JOB does Jo have?" Rainbow asked.

"Jo?" Noah said in shock. "She was a... gym instructor!"

Noah's group sighed. This was going to be tough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How about...someone like Courtney; what was her job?" Pinkie asked.

"Uh... gym instructor," Izzy said.

"Funny... that sounds like a job Jo would have... and you said she was a construction worker..." Pinkie paused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How about Alejandro," Applejack frowned in suspicion.

"Gym instructor," Bridgette asked.

"I figured he was more construction worker..." Applejack paused... "And you gave that to Courtney. What about your boyfriend, Geoff? Where was HE reassigned to?" Applejack asked.

"Well..." Bridgette then sweated nervously.

Applejack frowned. "Bridgette... what REALLY happened to Geoff the night he was... reassigned?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What makes you bring that up?" Beth said in shock of the question.

"We just want an answer." Fluttershy said. "What happened to Geoff, what REALLY happened? And what about everyone else, what happened to them?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette: (sweats nervously) I don't know what's going on here... but they're getting pushy about what happened to Geoff and the others! We needed a saving grace!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just then, saved by the bell, a familiar speaker system goes off.

"Attention Ponyville! I have an announcement to make!" Chris's voice is heard that got all the ponies attention. "You'll be interested to know, we've taken a liberty of clearing any sorta monsters and creatures out of the forest region of Hayseed Swamp as your Royal Princesses want to prepare more clearing of the area and lumber for other ponies that need home. And did I forget to mention some 'value' riches to be claim there?" The voice spoke in a sly manner.

"Riches," Sweetie Drops spoke.

"Did he say riches?" Granny Smith stated.

"I like some riches!" Time Turner replied with a smile.

"Now I was going to send the people from Candrygontonia to do the job, but since it's a big job even for them, I'm thinking of you little town ponies."

Chris's voice spoke. "You wanna make with the fast bucks then anything you find is yours. Spend how you like, or give to charity."

Many that heard this were becoming more interested by the second.

"Come by in two hours with shovels, picks axes, anything you got while the group from Candrygontonia arrives there in one hour briefing, alone. That is all." The voice declared off before hanging up.

"HOW IS THIS HAPPENING????!" The Mayor's voice screamed from the Intercom.

The townsfolk didn't care about that last bit, as they were suddenly rushing about to get ready; there's riches of value to claim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Total Drama contestants sighed in relief as they all got up, Gwen saying, "Well, it's been fun talking with you, but we need to go do something... I wonder what Chris would want with us now?"

"This isn't over!" Twilight called as the others started to gallop off. "Don't worry; we'll try to protect you!"

The other Total Drama ponies didn't know what they meant, but they didn't worry about it now.

With that, Twilight sighed as she said, "Its official. I think they are being held hostage..."

"Bridgette did seem to hesitate when I asked her a simple question." Applejack frowned.

"And I think they mixed up jobs each time..." Rainbow said. "No doubt about it, I think the others are dead. That's why Bridgette got upset that day... because Geoff DIED!"

"You know, I think they're troopers, too!" Rarity sniffed. "They're planning to fight back Chris, but they need to save the townsfolk!"

"You know what? THIS IS PERFECT!" Twilight said. "We need to build up a security wall around Ponyville, FAST! That way, when the others return to save the others from Chris, we can protect our friends, and Chris McColt will think TWICE before attempting to enter... we are going to be true, TRUE friends to our new friends, and we'll save whoever we find! Have we got it?"

The other members of the Mane Six smiled as they nodded. "LET'S DO IT!"

---------------

The audience in the studio applauded once the clip was done.

"Aaaand, 'dat's makes us 'de most shameful ponies in Equestria." Applejack said, shaking her head in shame. The pony Mane Six thought that their friends are held hostage.

"Can you blame us...err, them, for being concerned?" Ben asked Applejack, agreeing with her train of thought.

"Then Chris made us and ponies go on a stupid treasure hunt, ripping off a very popular song from another franchise." Heather's voice explained in irritation.

"But Noah did find something useful." Sadie's voice commented. "Some sort of triangle with three glass projectiles."

"Of course, we didn't find out about the uses until later." Cody's voice added, "Then came more trouble."

The audience watched as more clips were shown.

---------------

With a few things out of the way, the Total Drama Equestria cast went to work in digging. Scott smirked as he already had a big diamond out of the way as he put it on the weight.

"Well, Groundin' Earth Ponies with a big lead! Looks like they'll need to catch up," Chris hummed as he decided to relax in an easy chair.

Everyone sighed as they needed to work harder. Nearby a triangle of three trees, Noah, Katie, Sadie, Cody, Sierra and Izzy proceeded to work.

"Come on, we need to keep working!" Katie said as she dug up some treasure. "I think I got something."

As Katie and Sadie squealed over the treasures they found, Noah rolled his eyes (yet secretly smiled at Katie's cute squeal) as he continued digging. Noah then dug up something strange... something like a triangle with three glass projectiles. Noah blinked as he looked at it. For some reason, he felt... that he needed to keep this for himself. He pocketed the item, figuring Chris would probably just find it useless. Noah decided that it could be useful as a projector for his math problems.

Chris smirked as he enjoyed some more juice... oh, he was going to be enjoying a good show pretty soon!

The gang kept on digging and digging for more treasures like they were instructed to.

"So if we're like the Mane Six, would that mean that Scott is our Discord?" Lindsay asked her alliance in concern.

"Yep, and like the Mane Six, we will beat up Scott-cord!" Katie exclaims with a chuckle.

"But wasn't Discord reformed by Fluttershy?" Dawn ask her friends, arching an eyebrow. "Won't I have to reform Scott?"

"Trust me: not everyone is Discord." Sierra remarked, giving a glare at Scott who ignores them.

"Yeah, maybe he should be turned to stone." Bridgette remarked while also glaring at Scott.

"Maybe he is stoned, like on drugs!" Izzy jokes a bit, making her friends laugh.

-----------------

Izzy: Hee hee. I should do this for a living.

-------------------

Scott: Yeah, after the big incident which got that patsy Lightning eliminated, I ponder how else to mess with the alliance. I could try for a love triangle like Chris did, but I doubt Sierra and Sadie would go for that twice. When being the bad guy, you better come up with something creative.

-----------------------

"What's this? A Dog whistle; Maybe it can call dogs over to help us find treasure!" Scott smiled off to say in holding up a whistle from what he dug out as his treasure; then he gives it a blow, but no sound came out.

"Ugh, that stupid whistle doesn't even work!" Heather rolled her eyes in seeing that Chris's little treasure is busted.

"Oh it works, what Scott found was a savage animal calling whistle, too bad bro. Now all the animals we drove off are gonna come back and they'll be pretty ticked." Chris McColt explained something that earned much needed attention from everyone nearby. "So, you can either help lead the citizens to safety or flee for your life, but remember; we're watching you."

With that, Chris vanishes from the spot like magic, and just as a dust cloud of angry animals looking all savage-like are charging down, heading near their way.

"I'm starting to recall why we don't like Chris!" Noah dryly issued how they hate it when Chris puts them into such situations.

The others nodded to this, as they should have remembered such tortures from the last Total Drama seasons. And now... they got a wild bunch of animals about to bring them harm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, within the hidden room, Chef, Chris and Discord watched as the event of what’s to come was about to begin.

"Hohohoooo, man; I was hoping they find and blow that whistle." Chris laughs off to wanting to not miss this little action.

"Be glad I added a little spice to the measurement." Discord smiled in being the one to make a chaotic whistle, and once heard, drives animals crazy.

"I got the refreshments. Now let’s see if those kids can survive." Chef showed a tray of popcorn and sodas, for them to gobble down.

Now the three kick back to enjoyed the show about to happen here.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Here they come, run for it!" Trent calls out to the ponies not in the game.

Some of the citizens and gasp and run while the animals kept on charging like mad. Some of the players work on helping the ponies to safety, others run for their own life.

"Yikes! Careful, careful," Ezekiel exclaims as he helps a couple of foals to safety.

"Derp," Derpy exclaims, dodging some mad birds.

"And I thought when the animals went nuts during moon light hour was bad enough!" Heather exclaims, remembering the moon hour that change the animals back in Season 5.

"And this happens almost every day!" Harold exclaims, kicking some of the animals down and out.

"This is crazy!" Gwen exclaimed.

"Ha! People think talking to yourself was crazy! I will tell you what's crazy!" Sam exclaims as he moves Granny Smith aside. "Crazy is putting on a top hat, going on top of a white house and start shooting at folks, saying, 'I'm Abraham Lincoln'!"

As the Total Drama Gang was dealing with some wild animals having the advantage, Izzy suddenly dug up something that was labeled a 'machine dart gun', and it was filled with tranquilizer darts enough to put a whole forest of critters to sleep.

"Hey guys! I found something that can help!" Izzy spoke off in wielding a cool weapon.

"QUICK! USE IT!" Dawn screamed.

"Um, problem, it says... we need to type in a password!" Izzy looked to find an 'INPUT PASSWORD' computer type screen on the top.

"Doesn't it say what to type; Chris wouldn't give you it without it! Celestia would kill him for doing that!" Cody shouted out from trying to escape some wild beavers trying to chew him.

"Oh, here's a tag! Let’s see." Izzy found a tag underneath it, as she read it out. "Spell the first & middle full name of... Pinkie Pie," She smiled in stating what the clue is to using the dart gun.

"Pinkie Pie's full name," Sierra asked off puzzled while helping to save Cody.

"Does anyone know that?" Trent asked confused if any of them knew Pinkie's full name.

"Hopefully, one of us does!" Gwen stated in worry, they need to spell out the name perfectly.

"Oh-oh; I know how to spell her name! I can spell it real good!" Izzy held up her hoof in saying she could do it.

"Fine, just hurry up and type it in!" Leshawna sigh in hearing that, as she was wrestling with a deer's antlers.

"Um..." Izzy thought for a moment in recalling how to spell out Pinkamena Diane, she has to be very careful. "P..." She spoke the first letter while inputting it on the device.

At that moment, Gwen got a karate kick in the gut by a deer which really hurt.

"I..." Izzy spoke the next letter in thought while inputting it on the dart gun.

Then Sadie just got a jab in the gut from an angry goat which also looked painful.

"N..." Izzy spoke the next letter to come while inputting it on the dart gun.

Eva cried out from when a chipmunk gave a low knee jab to that pony's mouth which brought off some teeth to be sent flying; ouch.

"K..." Izzy spoke the next letter while inputting it on the dart gun.

Dakota yelped from being slap by two beaver tails from left & right, that made a goofy & painful face appear.

"A..." Izzy spoke the next letter to come while inputting it on the dart gun.

Ezekiel was winching in pain because this pony was being given a wedgie by some crows; where they got the undies is BEYOND Understanding.

"M..." Izzy spoke the next letter here while inputting it on the dart gun.

Then poor B was unfortunate when a bear held up a mobile vehicle and smack it down on the poor contestant; now that will really leave a painful dent in the car and the pony underneath it.

"Eeeee..." Izzy spoke the next letter with a stretch in recalling it correctly while inputting it on the dart gun.

Poor Noah was grabbed by two frog tongues around the front hooves, lifted up to be given karate chops to the gut by a deer.

"N..." Izzy spoke the next letter plainly while inputting it on the dart gun.

"Not the spanking routine!" Katie yelped in pain from being placed down to where an upset bear was giving the pony's flank a spanking; now THAT's a terrible punishment.

"A..." Izzy spoke the next letter while inputting it on the dart gun.

Poor Cody was being dunk in a nearby toilet by his head by some angry sparrows, giving him a swirl treatment.

"D..." Izzy spoke the next letter with a rolled eye in thought while inputting it on the dart gun.

Next scene shows poor Tyler being pressed down by a bear's paws to be like a pancake, ouch.

"I..." Izzy spoke the next letter while inputting it on the dart gun.

Another scene shows some squirrels riding a deer while dragging poor Heather across the ground with the back hooves tied, and the poor pony wasn’t enjoying the ride.

"A..." Izzy spoke the next letter in thought while inputting it on the dart gun.

Poor Sam was rolled up and being smacked by a bear's fist down the ground, against a tree, back again to be a repeat performance, oh, this stuff looks painful.

"N..." Izzy spoke the next letter while inputting it on the dart gun.

Next scene shows a girly screaming Scott as he held up a chair to defend himself against a roaring lion that tried to claw him if not for the chair defense. Where a lion came from in the forest here is a complete mystery. But then suddenly, another mystery was when both the lion and Scott stopped their action to stare at the other in confusion because... Izzy wasn’t speaking the last letter.

"Ummm...?" Izzy was struggling her brain to remember the last letter to spell Pinkamena Diane, and boy, talk about a bad time.

And as for Scott and the lion, well...Scott screamed out when the lion pounce him when he let his guard down, and was being attacked, this was a tough break.

"Oh, for the love of... Is it, 'E', Izzy?" Leshawna groans.

"E! Pinkamena Diane! Yes!" Izzy smiled off to say before punching in the last code which activated the dart machine gun.

Soon Commando Izzy took the field to fire off a bunch of darts around, impacting the animals that knock them out. Some of her shots ended up putting some of her teammates to sleep, and they'll need a wake-up call later. But afterwards, all the dangers were passed, and now peace was restored. At least none of the civilians got hurt, as for the Total Drama Crew, much of them suffered bruises, cuts, mess up bodies and manes, and let’s not even think about the torture they went through while waiting for Izzy to finish her countdown. Some were lucky to NOT be hurt, and that’s only because they were actually liked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: I swear, Chris is going to pay for this abusive behavior!

-------------------------------

Scott: And I thought being afraid of sharks was my concern, now lions? (Then he made a sly smile suddenly) Heh, still, at least Fang wasn't there, maybe he was shipped back home.

(Suddenly, Fang appeared out of nowhere right next to Scott, as he gave a sneaky grin with his sharp teeth that made the guy squeal.)

Scott: Oh, snap. (Screams)

(Then the camera goes into a fizzy out state, as what happens next was wreck from any obvious conflict of Scott and Fang.)

-------------

Back in the studio, the audience laughs and applauds a bit.

"Whoa! When Everfree Animals Strike," Geoff laughs a bit in amusement, "Coming soon to a DVD near you."

"Right, those animals are a pain in the ass," Dakota groans a bit.

"And so is our old pal the Sasquatchanakwa." Cody's voice is heard from the radio. "I still don't get how he got into Equestria."

"Let's find out, shall we?" Vinyl ask the camera as a never been seen clip is seen.

-----------------

Back on Earth, the Sasquatch was going through his new home...when he spots some cupcakes on a rock. Never thinking of anything else, the big guy ate the cupcake...

Then the Sasquatch begins feeling funny, drowsy then he fell to the ground unconscious.

Chris appears, smirking as he motions to Discord who proceeds in opening a black hole, sending the big guy through.

"Oh, how I love the drama." Chris remarks with a chuckle.

--------------

"Ugh; leave it 'ta Chris 'ta be responsible." Applejack groans a bit in irritation at this. Somehow, everyone knew that it was Chris who was responsible for the Sasquatch's appearance.

"'De big guy appears 'ta be nice." Apple Bloom said in observation.

"Right, how you helped tame the big guy." Scootaloo remarks to her friend with a smirk. "Cool!"

"Not as cool as what happened when things go crazy!" Gwen's voice remarks as another clip appears.

-----------------------

Suddenly some stomping noises are heard, startling everyone. Lindsay exclaims, "Whoa, earthquake!"

"Don't you mean Equestria-shake?" Beth asks, yelping as she gets startled by the shaking of the ground. Everypony in the area is yelping, shaking like mad.

"Hey, is that Twilight and our friends?" Trent ask as he saw the Mane Six, Ben, the Dragons, and some of the CMC running onto the scene frantically. "And something's chasing them!"

"Oh no...is that...?" Gwen asks, her eyes widen in shock as she realize who is chasing the Mane Six's group with Apple Bloom stuck to him.

"Run, run, as fast as you can," Spike calls out to everypony frantically. "It's...I don't know what it is, but..."

"IT'S SASQUATCHANAKWA!!!!!" Cody screams out in horror as he recognizes Sasquatch from before. "RUN!!!"

The Ponies screams as the Sasquatch in a mad rage begins ripping the place apart, destroying the hard work and knocking away some stuff, while trying frantically to get Apple Bloom off of him, but that glue that was used is hard.

----------

(We see Chris and Chef together, with the big guy frowning)

Chef: Okay, can someone tell me what the Sasquatch fellow is doing in Equestria?

Chris: Hey, I smuggled him in from Earth to add new drama or madness to this game. What, you didn't think we not add him in, did you?

-----------------------

"What's the hell is going on?!" Heather demands to the Mane Six in annoyance.

"Long story short," Pinkie asks, not wanting to explain that she and her friends were in the middle of building a wall in case Chris is listening in. "We were working on something and Apple Bloom got stuck on the big purple gorilla guy!"

"We called him Sasquatchanakwa!"

"How did you know that?" Ben asks Heather puzzled.

"Oh, he came from where we came from!" Harold exclaims quickly, "Though his name is too long, gawd! I say we called him 'Sasquatch' to avoid saying the full name all the time."

"Yeah, good idea on that," Brick remarks then he yelps as Scott 'accidentally' pushes him in the path of the Sasquatch, getting them stampeded over. "Ouch!"

"Oops. Sorry." Scott remarks mockingly, laughing wickedly.

Chris looks upset as Sasquatch is scaring off the ponies, all but the Mane Six's group and the TD players. The robot pony calls out, "Okay, change in plans! The first player who takes the Sasquatch down, wins special rewards for their team. The second team who comes closest with their player gets the same thing!"

"Here's some darts and some nets." Discord said, passing the darts and nets to the TD players, "And the Mane Six? You are allowed to help."

Twilight frowns in suspicion but she and her friends must play along...not only for their sake but for Apple Bloom's who is still stuck on the rampaging Sasquatch!

------------------

"And of course, things goes bad for our pony selves." Twilight remarks, rolling her eyes as everyone saw clips of the gang trying to stop the Sasquatch.

"But what's awesome is Apple Bloom's pony self taming it!" Geoff exclaims as Apple Bloom grins. "Now let's see how she did it! Roll 'em, Smokey!"

As the audience watches, another never been seen clip is seen.

----------------

Sasquatch groans a bit as he moves throughout the forest, trying to get Apple Bloom off of him but to no success. By this time, Apple Bloom has calm down a bit; perhaps if she were to talk to this guy...

"Hey, big fellow; Hey," Apple Bloom said as the Sasquatch grunts a bit. "Listen; Ah y'all sorry fer gitting stuck on yew, literally; didn't mean 'ta. Yew new in Equestria?"

The Sasquatch grunts a bit. Whatever or not he said yes is hard to say at this point.

"Hmmm, if Ah didn't know any better, Ah done say yew were misunderstood. Yeah, yew probably is new in a strange new place an' attack out o' confusion or fear." Apple Bloom said calmly a bit. "But Ah betcha if ya calm down enough, yew could make some new friends!"

The Sasquatch blinks a bit as he ponders this. The big guy has been causing trouble for whatever campers that he met during Total Drama. It was his nature to act this way, it isn't truly his fault.

"Shucks, yer're a big nice guy, ain't ya? A friend o' mine was once misunderstood but once mah sister an' her friends understood 'de real here, Zecora became a good friend." Apple Bloom said, making the Sasquatch grins a bit. "Ah betcha yew would too."

Sasquatch laughs a bit. At least he isn't going crazy trying to get Apple Bloom out anymore. This could be a start of a new friendship.

-------------

Once the clip is done, the audience applauds eagerly.

"Kudos to Apple Bloom for taming Big, Tall and Ugly," Duncan jokes a bit, making Apple Bloom blush a bit.

"So after the challenge and the teams were decided, Scott makes his new move." Vinyl explains, making the audience boo. "Yeah, he used Sam as a pawn to bring back Dakotazoid and expose Josh's dirty secret."

"Which I didn't like," Sam's voice remarked angrily.

"So Dakota, how have you and Sam been doing ever since Total Drama Revenge of the Island ended?" Fluttershy ask curiously.

"Doing fine; we were the best...well, very ODD...couple that the world has ever seen." Dakota explains to Fluttershy with a giggle. "And I betcha once I get back, we will download to 'best'."

"'Download'? Let me guess, Sam taught you that, right?" Cameron asks Dakota making her nod. "Yeah, I thought as much."

"And what did you think of my pony self's Carousel Boutique?" Rarity asks Dakota with a smile, wanting an insider's opinion of her pony self's Carousel Boutique.

"Very amazing; it's like being at a fashion store and never leaving; know what I mean?" Dakota ask Rarity with a giggle.

"Oh, don't I know it."

"Let's get back to our pal, Josh." Geoff said with a devilish smirk, making Josh nervous. "You appear to be knowing a lot of secrets so let's find out how much you know in..." The title 'Truth or Consequences' appear, with the last word being shot at by bullets, "...Truth or Consequences!"

The audience applauds as Josh finds himself being tied up by his feet by a crane over a cage. Vinyl remarks, "This is similar to the torture that Alvin is going through right now.

"AHHHHHHHHHH," Alejandro is heard screaming in pain, making Heather chuckle a bit.

"This time it's different!" Geoff exclaims as he push a button, causing the top door of the cage to open, revealing monkeys with boxing gloves inside. "Inside is a bunch of fighting mad monkeys!"

"Now then, we're going to ask Josh questions of what he knows of the private moments that he brought from Chef. If he answers wrongly too much, well, the monkey in there will have a new fighting partner!" Vinyl exclaims, making Josh gasps in shock. "Let us begin!"

"Let's start with this question. The girls in the showers thing; we've heard from an anonymous source that Chris has some of those shots, but what about you, Josh?" Geoff glared. "Were you in on those moments?"

"Are you insane?" Josh frowned. "I may be a bit of a pervert at times, but I'm not THAT bad!"

The crane slowly started to lower down. Josh yelped, "Okay, one video, but I never show that in public!"

The crane then stopped as Geoff said, "Next question. Besides some of the obvious that some of us already knew the secrets on..."

"Oh God, I forget this show is taped..." Heather's voice groaned upon hearing what Geoff said.

"Don't worry, Heather, nothing important." Geoff sighed. "Anyway, Josh, besides the obvious secrets, what other secrets did you film?"

"What, like you masturbating in front of a poster of Bridgette whenever you were alone and you need to take your sexual frustrations out?" Josh asked.

Geoff, hearing this, glared as he pushed a button, causing the crane to go a little further down. Josh yelped. "Okay, okay, forget I said that!"

"Fine," Geoff said.

"Did you catch any OTHER secrets?" Courtney asked.

"Nothing you need to know, like Anne Maria loving the taste of raspberry on bodies..." Josh started as Anne Maria started to glare. "...Justin using mousse on his hair to keep it all spiffy, Zoey having an allergy to dairy..."

"You're allergic to dairy?" Mike said to Zoey, whose face was buried in her hands.

"...Gwen's real hair color is red; she just dyes it blue and black to keep her Goth look up..." Josh started.

"...you're pushing it here..." Gwen's voice growled.

"...Sadie tends to overeat when she's upset, Sierra keeps a picture of Cody on her bedside every night, Cody keeps a picture of SIERRA on his bedside every night..." Josh continued.

"Do you really keep a picture of me by your bedside?" Sierra and Cody's voices asked at the same time. "Oh... well, you know..."

"...and that's it for out contestants I can think of..." Josh said.

"Lower him." Gwen's voice said.

"Make him suffer! I do not overeat when I'm upset!" Sadie's voice yelled. "Heather, hand me that large bag of popcorn! I need something to snack on, and I'm WAY upset!"

Josh yelped as Geoff pushed the button, the crane closely starting to come closer as Geoff stopped. "More questions. Any secrets from the Final Ten we should know about?"

"Well, let's begin..." Josh sighed. "B has a crush on Dawn..."

"Everybody knows that!" Everyone yelled.

"...Noah and Katie have a crush on each other..." Josh continued.

"WE KNOW THAT SECRET TOO!" Everyone yelled.

"...Lindsay is actually smarter than she looks! She's, at best, a B student! She just has a problem of not getting things right!" Josh paused.

The meter didn't go up as Geoff blinked. "Interesting... Lindsay's smart?"

"Only when she feels like it," Josh said.

"Strange, since she keeps misnaming us in the past," Duncan raised an eyebrow.

"...That's because she has a condition that once she makes new friends, it's hard to memorize a name. She can place the face, she never remembers the name... if she hangs with some people long enough, she'll eventually memorize the names. That's why she's been remembering everybody's names so far this season. She's been hanging around all of you, it just came natural." Josh explained.

"Wow... and she's still a bit of a dumb blonde." Heather's voice said in shock. "I don't mean any offense."

"Anything else," Geoff asked.

"Yeah, Dawn is a psychic." Josh sighed. "And I don't mean fake psychics that can read people's mind or use crystal balls, I mean, she's PSYCHIC! She has freaking powers!"

"Wait... Dawn has psychic powers?" Gwen's voice said. "I remember when we went to Dawn's dream that involved something like that..."

"Yes, but Dawn never uses these powers unless convenient." Josh explained. "Her aura reading is just the basic part of her psychic powers. She can do more than that, trust me, I got the videos! In one of those videos, she lifted a boat using nothing but her glowing eyes, and tore it in half before putting it back together. And I don't mean a toy boat... I mean a FREAKING HUGE CRUISE SHIP!"

Everyone paused. "Uh... wow."

"Who else," Geoff asked.

"Well... Ezekiel has a small crush on Bridgette..." Josh started.

"WE KNOW!" Everyone yelled. "WE SAW PAST EPISODES!"

"...then that's all I can say." Josh said.

"Okay, here's some more. What info do you have on our pal Chris?" Duncan asks Josh seriously.

"Nothing, nothing," Josh said nervously. Suddenly the meter beeps, causing him to go lower, "ARGH! Okay, okay! Look, he wasn't always a big asshole! You see; from what Blaineley told me when she was his partner..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa; Chris and Blaineley were partners?!" Owen asks Josh in shock and disbelief.

"Yeah; According to Blaineley, they were the best of friends, doing shows, acts; all that stuff. But when the time comes for Total Drama, Chris was only given the job if he dropped Blaineley like a bad habit!" Josh explains frantically. "When money was involved, he..."

"Dropped her; Wow." Leshawna's voice said, listening in. "And here I thought Blaineley was the big jerk."

"Any hidden stuff on me," Duncan snarls, making Josh sweat a bit.

"All that was shown was..." Josh yelps as Duncan held a knife, threatening to throw it. "Okay, okay! I got a lot but not all of it! I kept all the info in my computer back home! Honest, I didn't even show the stuff like Owen's making out with a poster of Izzy or Scott stealing from Chris's liquor cabinet one night!"

"Ooooh, Scott is an alcoholic!" Lightning remarks sarcastically. "Who didn't see that?"

"And why wasn't Blaineley hired back on Celebrity Manhunt?" Vinyl asks, getting back to that subject.

"I don't know." Josh admits. Suddenly the meter beeps loudly, causing him to go even LOWER. "Okay, okay! The truth is it was Chris's idea to tell them not to. I don't know why he didn't, maybe it's because he didn't want any competition! I swear, I don't know anything else!"

"Any hidden hostility," Geoff ask Josh with a devilishly smirk.

"Blaineley and I don't always get along. That's all I need to tell you." Josh said, sweating a bit.

"One more thing; Are Chris and Blaineley in love," Courtney asks Josh curiously.

"I don't know that. Whatever is between the two is between the two!" Josh exclaims frantically.

The meter didn't drop, much to everyone's notice. Anne Maria whistles, "Huh. Looks like Chris and Blaineley have a lot to hide."

"Maybe we'll find out more about that Chris/Blaineley relationship a bit later." Geoff said. "Okay, Josh, you're free to go, but we're still not happy you went through our secrets."

"Fine, fine!" Josh muttered as he sighed, getting out. "Can't believe this..."

"Anyway, I don't think we need to summarize Episode 11 any further, as after Dakota and Josh got out, Chris' plan backfired, AND Twilight and her friends trapped our friends inside, all because they thought we were dead." Geoff sighed. "Trust me, I wish we were THAT lucky."

"But that didn't stop Chris, Discord, Chef and Luna from continuing on with the game... even if it had to go into dreams!" Vinyl smiled. "Speaking of which, Episode Twelve, "Call of the Dreams", is our title!"

"And to get back in on it, let's bring in Beth and Tyler, our last two out contestants before the ten other people still in the other room quit for some reason!" Geoff smiled as Beth and Tyler came out to thunderous applause.

Vinyl nodded. "Okay, this is going to be a little different... we'll still summarize the dreams one-by-one, but we'll be doing them differently with all the dreams being talked about..."

"...AND we have some more deleted scenes from other dreams we have yet to show!" Geoff smiled. "And except for a few parts of Scott's dream... I think we're just NOT going to mention the whole Shadow Dragon/Grimmore thing..."

"THANK YOU!" Everyone nodded as they shuddered; last thing they want is another mention of the Grimmore appearances after what happened last time.

"Anyway, Beth, Tyler, you want to help us summarize the epi- hang on." Geoff sighed as he turned towards the box where Alejandro was being tortured. "Okay, I think we done it long enough."

"Aw, can't you keep him in a while longer?" Heather's voice asked.

"Heather, come on. He may be a pain, but he is still a human being." Gwen said.

"Fine... I prefer to let the Villain Sue rot in hell, but all right. He'll need to hear this one too." Heather's voice sighed.

Geoff nodded as he stopped the torture trap set for Alejandro as Alejandro was charred and bald beyond help. As he staggered back to his seat, he sighed as he sat down.

"Anyway, Beth, Tyler, shall we get to summarizing the episode?" Geoff asked.

"Yep," Beth nodded.

"For sure," Tyler nodded, "Guys?"

Everyone in the elimination booth nodded as Heather, Gwen, Trent, Leshawna, Cody, Brick, Eva, Sam, Sadie and Sierra's voices said, "Let's do this!"

"Great!" Geoff said. "Now, where do we begin?"

"You mean, after we lost a battle against Twilight and her friends and they trapped us in that house?" Heather's voice asked. "How about we just start with when we entered the dream world?"

"I hear you talking, Heather." Geoff said, "So let's start things up here."

"Right; so there I was...uh...’doing taxes’ in my dreams when I got interrupted by Chris and company." Heather's voice said, trying to cover up what she's really doing.

"Doing taxes? In your dreams," Pinkie scoffs a bit. "I thought you were having..."

"No, Pinkie! We're on the air!" Twilight exclaimed, interrupting Pinkie's next line.

"And before that, Izzy was having a wild party in her own dream." Beth explained with a giggle. "I wish we could see what happened."

"Wish granted!" Vinyl exclaimed with a smile. "Here's a never-before-seen clip, folks! Roll 'em, Smokey!"

The audience applauded as another never-before-seen clip was shown.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Izzy's Dream)

Inside a very odd dream, we see Izzy laughing crazily as she was seen surfing around on an orange robot as she was starting to dance around, and in the middle of the dream was a few of the Total Drama competitors, like Noah, Eva and Owen, who for some reason, was confused as to how they got here. Then again, they must be dream versions that Izzy imagined, so it didn't matter.

Noah, Eva and Owen watched as multiple Izzy started popping everywhere, causing them to freak as they started to run.

Izzy: Oh, there's a place you can do,
Do whatever you want to.
Just take a step inside your mind.

Noah, Eva, and Owen started running as they ran into Izzy, showing them an open door. The three quickly turned around as they entered in another door that was shown by another Izzy. The three then ran into a circle as they started to swirl around like a pupil as Izzy came in another circle and swirled around like a pupil as the camera backed up to reveal Izzy's head having her eyes being swirled around (AKA, the people that were in her eyes)

Open up the door, walk on through,
You'll be singing, "Whoop-boop-de-doo!"
When you take a step inside your mind.

Izzy's head then started to twirl like a ball as Noah, Eva and Owen were seen balancing on one, with Izzy balancing on their heads as they ducked under some random stuff until the ball turned into a bug.

Oh, make up stuff that you wanna see
Like a psychedelic bumblebee.

The bug then started to fly the three around as Izzy began to float up towards the sky, as Noah, Eva and Owen started running over the last four words of the lyrical song.

Do some things you want to try
Like flying up in the sky,
When you take a step inside your mind.

Noah sighed as he looked around at the floating Izzys, "Izzy; Izzy!"

"Yo, crazy girl, whichever of these you's is you, I think you should maybe take five!" Eva frowned.

"Come on, Izzy, simmer down a little!" Owen begged.

"No way; you should join us!" Izzy said, floating downwards, passing by the three.

"Uh, no, thanks, I'm fine." Noah frowned.

"Yeah, we're 'sane'!" Eva frowned.

"Yeah!" Owen nodded.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Izzy smiled.

Noah, Eva, Owen and Izzy hit the "ceiling" and the camera rotates to show them on a stage in front of an Izzy audience. Izzy plays a banjo while the other Izzys onstage dance backup. Noah, Eva and Owen, with strings attached to their arms and legs, dances around like a marionette as they were forcefully dancing. And Noah, Eva and Owen weren't liking it one bit. That was because they were being controlled by a huge Izzy hidden backstage and smiling as she was controlling the puppets.

Izzy: Ooh, there's a spot where all is fine.
You'll be happy all the time
Just take a step inside your mind.

Noah, Eva, and Owen kept dancing as Noah was being spun around, feeling sick, the other Izzys dancing happily.

Don't be sad, don't be blue,
You'll find endless things to do
When you take a step inside your mind.

It's a place for you to grow
By knowing things you've never known.

Got a problem you need solved?
Use your noodle and evolve!

"Take it, Noah!" Izzy laughed.

Noah looked up and rolled his eyes. "Uh, no thanks, I really want to-"

All of a sudden, Noah was now turned into a ventriloquist dummy that was being controlled by Izzy as she was moving her lips, but Noah's voice was heard out of the dummy as Eva and Owen was now just dancing with the other Izzy lookalikes, with the audience singing along.

Izzy and Noah Dummy: Oh, just take a step inside...

Izzy Audience: Take a step inside your...

All: Take a step inside your...

As the Izzy controlling the Noah dummy took a drink of water, the Noah dummy then started to do some improve.

Noah Dummy: Yep-a-dep-a-dep-ba-ba-da-bow!

The Izzy audience applauded as Izzy threw the Noah dummy aside and took a bow. Izzy then started to walk off as she tripped into a door that appeared in the background...

----------------------------------

(IN THE REALM OF DREAMS)

...which made Izzy, now back in her regular form, appear out in the hallways.

Izzy laughed. "What a crazy ride!"

Dawn then came out another door as Dawn blinked, "Where am I; Izzy?"

"Hi, Dawn!" Izzy waved crazily. "Looks like something strange is going on... we should investigate this!"

---------------------------------------

Everyone laughed as they applauded.

"That was actually pretty good..." Twilight smiled.

"Although how this musical number existed in THIS episode before the main episode's release date, I'm not sure. It's like one of the writers just PUT this song in just to add a deleted scene in it just recently!" Pinkie smiled.

"And after an intense musical number, it's dream time!" Geoff exclaimed with a laugh. "Lindsay's team involved zombie dogs and a lot of shooting."

"And my pony self's dream involves Chris killing off ponies." Twilight remarked with a sigh of irritation.

"Fortunately fer her, Gwen shows how butt kicking she can git! Heehaw," Applejack exclaimed, throwing a fist into the air.

"And Izzy's dream?" Vinyl remarked with a shrug as we see a clip.

------------------

The group, back to normal, enters some sort of office meeting room.

"So whose nightmare is this?" Heather asked suspiciously.

"Oh, crap! I think it's mine!" Izzy exclaims worried. "It's related to business companies!"

"How so," Sierra asked, puzzled.

Suddenly, big guys in suits appear at the table. One of them smirks while saying, "Oh! I got an idea! Let's change the goofy one's name and keep her from talking because she's offending disabled people!"

"No way. Let's suck all the echidnas in another dimension then kill them off because we don't want to deal with a hack writer!" Another man in a suit laughs a bit.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH," The players scream in alarm.

--------------------

Izzy: (panicked) In the real world, there's nothing more scary than bad executive decisions!

---------------------

"Oh, I know! Let's break up a Goth girl from the cool guy then pair her with the Goth boy and break up a friendship with the control freak one, then break the second pairing up, before ruining the friendship again!" The third man in the suit suggested.

"Oh, you had to bring that up!" Gwen groaned a bit.

"And, and...let's have a crab torment a little guy with a fear of whales enough to make him try to kill himself!" A fourth man in a suit suggested eagerly. "The fans would love it in a show with a sponge!"

"Oh, make it stop!" Brick exclaimed frantically.

"Oh, hearing bad decisions!" B groans. "What were these people thinking?!"

"Izzy, this is your dream, do something!" Bridgette exclaimed to Izzy.

"How; these bad decisions are driving me nuts!" Izzy exclaimed frantically. "No, wait, I'm already nuts. They're driving me SANE!"

"Oh! Another idea," A fifth man in a suit said thoughtfully. "We will make a genie movie with Shaq!"

"NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT," Heather cried in despair.

"Izzy, there's a way to stop these guys!" Harold exclaimed quickly. "Counter bad decisions with a good one!"

"Yeah, do so before we go mad like you are!" Beth exclaimed frantically.

Izzy paused, trying to do some thinking. Then she smiled, getting an idea.

"I got an decision! How about a fan-fiction story of an unicorn finding a little filly in the woods who is a nightmare version of a princess, then goes through trials, misery, and determination to make her good again, and the filly become the unicorn's daughter?" Izzy suggested eagerly.

The men stop talking, looking speechless. Then they disappeared, along with a table showing a door on the other side.

"Wow, it worked!" Trent said, impressed.

"Nice work, Izzy." Lindsay said to Izzy happily.

"Come on, let's get out of this place." Scott remarked as the group goes through the next room.

-----------------------------

Izzy: Wow! Who knew that I could come up with a neat idea?! I sure don't! Loopy!

--------------------------

The audience applauded at this. Rainbow commented, "Wow! Awesome decision."

"Right, she's my best friend!" Pinkie remarked with a giggle.

"Then there's Gwen's dream involving her getting trapped in a glass box as well as the infamous love triangle."

"Pass." Courtney remarked bitterly. "I prefer to just forget that infamous love triangle."

"Don't blame ya." Geoff remarked with a laugh. "And there's Rarity's dream involving her reputation being ruined."

"Oh, I know how she feels...considering she's me of course." Rarity said with a sigh, shaking her head. "One fashion girl must be careful when it comes to her own rep."

"And Eva got some weakness to expose in her own dream." Vinyl remarked with a chuckle.

"Oh, sure, bring that up, why don't ya?" Eva's voice snapped from the radio in irritation.

"So anyway, in Sam's dream, he dreamt that Dakota was dead." Geoff said in concern about the next part.

"Oh, it's okay, Sam, I'm still here." Dakota said to her love who is still backstage waiting.

"Yeah, I know, bad dreams can be a pain." Sam's voice remarks with a light chuckle.

"Then things got weird with Katie and Sadie." Vinyl remarks as the next clip with Katie and Sadie is shown.

------------------

Pretty soon, the Total Drama contestants arrived in another blank room with a door on the other end.

"All right, last time we had a room like that, Eva was affected..." Gwen paused as she noticed Katie and Sadie nervously looking for something. "Okay, which dreams are..."

"Katie, where are you?" Sadie said.

"Sadie? No, you're missing!" Katie cried.

"Oh God," Sadie cried as she lay down and cried. "Why can't I see you?"

"You two are RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!" Scott frowned.

"Where," Katie and Sadie said, looking around.

"NEXT TO EACH OTHER," Scott yelled. "Come on, what is so hard about the concept of 'NEXT TO YOU'!"

Noah paused as he figured it out.

"I think I know which nightmare we're in..." Noah said. "This is Katie's nightmare... the reason they can't see each other, but we can see both, is because Katie's fear... is losing Sadie as a friend."

"Oh..." Everyone but the worried Katie and Sadie said.

Katie was now crying as Sadie was sitting down, sniffling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie: I've lost Sadie! Where is she? What did I do to make her leave?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Katie, honey," Noah said as he sat the crying Katie down. "I want you to look at me, okay? Look, look at me."

Katie looked up to see the comforting smile that belonged to Noah, who said, "Now, I want you to be happy, for me. I promise you, we'll find Sadie, we will make this right. Until then, you have me!"

Katie paused as she gave a small smile. "I guess..."

"Come on, give me a bigger smile!" Noah motivated Katie.

Katie then gave a giggle as she gave her traditional Katie smile.

"Now, that's the Katie I know!" Noah smiled as he tickled Katie a little, making her laugh.

Sierra gave a huge smile as she said, "Now that's a pairing that's so cute, you'd hardly believe!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah: It always pains me, just to see Katie crying. Ever since we've became an item, there was no way I would ever let her go sad. So, I want her to be happy, as she wants me to be. I'm willing to do anything for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who'd have thought the nerd and the skinny Wonder Twin would be a match in heaven?" Heather said, rolling her eyes.

Ignoring Heather's comment, Noah turned his focus to Katie as he kissed her. "Come on, Katie... be happy... Sadie's always there... in your heart."

Katie smiled as she put a hand in her heart. She then hugged Noah, saying, "Thanks, Noah-Boa; I'm feeling better now!"

With that, Sadie turned and gasped. "Katie?"

Katie, hearing the voice, gasped as she got off Noah and hugged Sadie. "Sadie! You're alive!"

As the girls gave their usual pitched squeal, the door to the next nightmare opened up. As everyone was gathering over, Harold asked, "Dude, how did you know this was Katie's nightmare?"

"She told me about it every time she had it." Noah said, "At least once or twice."

"Dude, it must be pretty cool that you're going out with Katie." Cody said, "Pretty lucky, indeed."

"I know." Noah smiled. "It's not easy, but I think there's... something there, you know?"

"Well, be glad that..." Gwen started before noticing that the next door led to another blank room... and once again, Katie and Sadie were looking around nervously.

"Katie? NO! You disappeared again!!" Sadie gasped.

"Sadie? SADIE!" Katie said, looking around.

Everyone not named Katie and Sadie just looked in disbelief as Scott yelled, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

"We're in Sadie's dream this time... and since she and Katie is BFFLs..." Noah sighed. "One of you has to comfort Sadie. I already took my turn with Katie, and I prefer it like that, thank you!"

"Sierra, would it be..." Cody started as he turned to Sierra.

"No, it's totally fine." Sierra nodded. "I'll even help you, too."

Cody nodded as he and Sierra went over to comfort Sadie.

--------------------------

The audience applauds some bit. Ben remarks, "Wow, being separated from your friend like that...sounds messed up."

"Yeah, that I agree with," Twilight said with a smile. "I would be devastated if I was abandoned by my friends like that."

"Never seeing them again; Terrifying," Fluttershy exclaims with a shudder.

Alejandro in a cage again, frowning, ask, "Can I come out now?"

Some of the others in the group snap, "NO!"

"We were like so inseparable, it's a gasp to be apart." Sadie's voice explains. "I'm glad we took more time to do so. I hate to see one pair, maybe twins, not working out."

"Foreshadowing," Pinkie giggles like mad, bouncing up and down.

"Then there's the dream with Trent, where Trent and Gwen got closer." Vinyl remarks to the camera. "Is it okay, Duncan and Courtney?

"Go ahead. As long as it doesn't involve us," Duncan comments to Vinyl with a chuckle.

"Right, go ahead." Courtney said in agreement, giggling.

----------------------

Moments later, the TD players arrived in another dream room.

"Oh no...this is my room!" Trent exclaimed, sweating a bit.

"And it's a mess!" Harold exclaimed as he looked around the room, "Gawd! And I thought Rarity is fussy when it comes to messy rooms!"

"No, no, no! I need to get organized!" Trent exclaimed frantically as he get organized. The gang notices that he's doing stuff in nines. The boy sighs, thinking that he has done it. "There, it's..."

But when Trent turns around, an extra item is added to a stack of CDs. He turned and panicked, "NO! NOT AGAIN!"

"What's up with Trent?" Sam asked the others in concern as Trent frantically tries to get rid of the extra item.

"He has an obsession with the number 9!" Sierra explained to Sam. "He had it ever since his grandpa died when a wheel fell off his train, leaving 9!"

"That's it?" Scott asks with a scoff. "I thought he was a neat freak like Rarity!"

"Don't make me hit you, Scott!" Eva growled at Scott, showing a fist to the bored boy.

"Statue; don't forget it!" Scott reminds Eva tauntingly.

-------------

Eva: When his statue is up and the Alicorns kick his ass out, I will be KICKING HIS ASS OUT LITERALLY!!!

-------------------

"I will help him...he helped me so it's time I return the favor." Gwen said to her friends. They nodded as she came over to the panicked Trent, replacing some toys. "Trent, calm down."

"I can't! These must be...in nines!" Trent exclaims, twitching.

"They don't have to be! I understand that the toy train was a gift from your grandpa before he died...and it has nine wheels which is the reason for your obsession." Gwen explains to Trent gently. "But you shouldn't let it control you...just like you don't let mimes control you."

"I'm still scared of mimes, you know." Trent reminds Gwen nervously.

"Yes, but still...not the point...I mean, what would your late grandpa say if he sees you freaking out like this?" Gwen asks Trent, hugging him.

Trent calmed down a bit, getting up in realization. He said, "He would be disappointed. Oh man, I was disobeying grandpa my whole life since his death..."

"It’s okay, Trent; He will understand. Just let the obsession go. Just let it go." Gwen insists to Trent with a warm smile.

"Yeah, you're right, thanks Gwen." Trent said while hugging Gwen.

"You're welcome, Trent." Gwen said while hugging her boyfriend.

-------------

Trent: Seeing Gwen helped me like I helped her...(smiles) It makes me happy.

----------------------

Ezekiel: Yeah, number 9 is number 0, eh; which is kinda ironic! Oh, oh! Trent is the seven because 'seven eight nine!' Get it? (Pause) No?

----------------------

The audience laughs while applauding once more. Geoff exclaims, "Another joke from our pal Zeke! Afterwards, the gang arrives in Ben's dream and helps him especially against Boris the Animal."

"IT'S JUST BORIS!" Boris's voice snaps from the audience, making them laugh regardless.

"Yeah, my pony self is glad to have you guys there to help out." Ben remarks to the ones who were in the dream.

"Thanks." Beth said to Ben with a giggle. "Not easy, really, but what is?"

"Chicken! Gah," Tyler exclaims, almost falling out of his seat. "Whoa; scared myself there."

"Then there was Leshawna's dream where she kicks some Chef Spider's butt, B's dream where he went silent." Brick's voice said, recalling the next few dreams. "But Dawn's dream is the most complicating, most shocking of them all."

"Roll 'em Smokey!" Vinyl calls out to the camera as the next clip is shown.

--------------

"And now...your elementary dance queen...Dawn!" A voice exclaims as Dawn finds herself a kid again, wearing a nice dress. The kids applaud while she comes to the stage, being given roses.

"Weird, this looks like something from my childhood...but what?" Dawn ask puzzled.

B then yelps as he saw a smirking nasty boy nearby with a rope. The boy looks up and saw that it is tied up to a bucket full with pig's blood on top of a rafter above. It didn't take long for him to figure out what's going on.

"Dawn! Look out!" B calls out to Dawn in horror. "It's..."

But it was too late. Once the crown is put on Carrie's head, the mean kid chuckles quietly and pulls the rope...causing the rope with pig's blood to fall, spilling right onto Dawn like mad. The girl gasps in shock as she is now covered with pig's blood, looking up. Dawn imagines the whole room, especially the teachers...and her friends...laughing and jeering at her.

Dawn growls furiously as she begins to glow with a nasty aura...and suddenly the girl uses her psychic powers to telepathically seal all the exits, much to the shock of everyone, especially the players.

"Oh crap!" Gwen exclaims in horror, realizing what's going on.

"What? What's going on?" Sierra asks Gwen in confusion.

"Do you remember the movie 'Carrie'?"

"Uh oh..."

Dawn smirked evilly as she summoned a hose to spray water everywhere.

"ACK; we're going to drown unless we figure out how we can solve this!" Izzy said.

"Quick, how did Carrie end?" Sierra asked.

"CARRIE KILLED EVERYONE, INCLUDING HERSELF!" Cody yelled.

"Well, we're screwed then." Scott groaned, "Any ideas?"

Everybody shook their head.

"If you're having difficulty with this one, you can pass on this!" Chef's voice called.

"Chef?" Everyone said, looking up.

"Yes, it's me!" Chef's voice said, annoyed. "Anyway, you people are allowed up to three passes, but keep in mind, if you pass, it'll affect HEAVILY on the conquering nightmares score..."

As soon as Chef's voice turned off, Gwen sighed. "Do you think we should?"

"I don't know any other way... let's just pass." B said.

Everyone nodded as they quickly yelled, "PASS! PASS! PASS!"

Everything then started to disappear as Dawn was back to normal. Dawn coughed as she asked, "What happened?"

"What the hell was that?" Scott said. "You never told us you had psychic powers!"

"You never asked." Dawn said. "Plus, it came with the Moon-Child thing. It's a long story."

"Just trust us." Katie said. "Dawn told us everything about it... it's not pretty."

----------------------------------------------

Everyone shudder a bit as they applauded.

"Scary." Twilight said.

"Well, Dawn's dream may be one we can never figure out, but we do learn some bits about how she has more powers than just her aura reading skills." Eva pointed out.

"And now I'm scared of running into Dawn in a dark alley." Duncan yelped.

"Anyway, skipping over two certain villains' dreams, because they interrupted the whole thing, they were completely unnecessary, and were only added to scare us, and I think EVERYBODY prefers NEVER to SPEAK OF IT!" Geoff glared at everyone as he looked around.

Everyone nodded as they all glared towards... nothing. "Agreed!"

"Who were we glaring at?" Courtney whispered.

"Anyway, all you need to know is that one of those villains tampered with Scott's nightmare... but interestingly enough, Grimmore WASN'T the one in charge of the nightmare ploy." Geoff said.

Everyone jumped in shock. What? Scott's nightmare was tampered with, and it wasn't Grimmore who did this?

"The part where Grimmore gave Fang the scary voice in his nightmare; that one was true, BUT... here's what happened AFTER the remaining contestants left!" Geoff said. "And yes, I know we said we wouldn't show anything related to Grimmore, but we have to!"

"Roll it!" Vinyl called.

Another never-before-seen clip was played.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Now let's see how well these new ponies…whose I believe and know for sure that they are humans... enjoy a game by a Demon God's standings." Grimmore spoke in showing a diabolic expression in having plans to see how those that like to perform in hard and challenging games, deal with his own. "And they won’t be alone, no... others should enjoy the fun too. Yes..." He spoke this out; his right hand glowed into a fiery inferno before pressing itself into the portal where it unleashed a horrifying wail noise.

The Dark Elf laughs maniacally that echoes within his thrown chamber, he shall present something that will be the grand moment to challenge any player or gamer of challenges. Time to bring forth a game that not even Chris McClean could perform, something of a marvel of what it means... to be truly evil and control the lives of others, by Demon God standings.

"Now then; I trust you would do the honors to seek them?" Grimmore spoke near a shadowy form of something hidden nearby.

"Eh." A mysterious voice (that sounded like the voice from the Cutie Mark Pool) said. "Whatever. Just let me do this."

"Consider it a warm welcome, after all; I was the one who helped set you free from your Void prison!" Grimmore let off a wicked laughed.

"The only thing you did was just open the portal. I already freed myself. I just happened to be in your lair and asked if I can use some of your facilities for a while. You do know that's why I'm here, right?" The mysterious villain asked. "But I do enjoy messing around with human minds once in a while, so..." The mysterious villain yawned. "...fine."

"Then go and enjoy, but whether they live or die, the true game is only just beginning." Grimmore said. "I shall meet with the other Lords of Equestria, to make plans to bring..."

"Yeah-yeah; Blah blah blah, you go way into the drama much, Tim Curry." The mysterious villain said.

"Apparently, you seem a bit hasty, and rash to speak that way... and to me." Grimmore remotely spoke in hearing such a tone.

"Good. I'm not one for giving a care much for anyone but my own. Look, I'm just here for my item, nothing more!" The mysterious villain said. "So, you can watch from here and let me have my fun!"

"Very well... but remember, you need be careful of whom you take lightly, it's a case where even you may fall prey to." Grimmore lightly nods in hearing the demand, but was never phase.

"Please, I come from a world where craziness and death are common. Big bad villains with their mucho figure and demonic voice are just like kittens compared to the life of death underground in my world." The mysterious voice said.

"Hmph; Then it is a wonder how such creatures can put up with your sarcasm." Grimmore lightly huff a chuckle from hearing such a claim.

"Whatever. Here I go." The mysterious voice said in a bored tone.

Soon the mysterious figure goes straight into the dream portal door, as it shuts afterwards. Grimmore; after staring at the door for a few minutes; smiles fiendishly in seeing that soon, those that are pretending to be ponies, will only meet a nightmare worse than they can imagine. And the scene goes darker in what is about to come.

--------------------------------

As the clip ended, everyone was feeling a bit like their skin shimmered a bit, like it crawled all over. That hidden scene was truly a scary, but confusing one at best.

"Oh man, just reliving that nightmare where we ALL got taken was scary!" Owen spoke; scared.

"I'll say, Grimmore had the power to bring us voted out cast into a dream world of another dream. It seems almost impossible." Cameron spoke in pondering with worry.

"I'm just glad, he isn't doing that again." Anne Maria responded while puffing her hair.

"So wait, let me get this straight! If Grimmore didn't bring our dream forms into Scott's dream..." Duncan paused. "...then 'Who' did?"

"Search me..." Tyler shrugged.

"Maybe it's another evil we haven't learned about." Gwen's voice paused.

"But who would actually wanna take over for the Demon God, in order for that person to torture us?" Mike asked.

"Maybe we'll find out who it is in a future episode." Zoey shrugged.

"Judging by what they were talking about, this guy... is it girl... seemed to have freed him... herself?... and decided to form a small alliance with Grimmore. But why," Trent's voice stated out.

"What a surprising turn of events that was." Geoff nodded.

"Indeed." Heather's voice was heard.

"Don't forget scary!" Beth pointed out.

"Right; that too, so glad we managed to avoid any more of that; At least Al was contained from doing so." Geoff smirked.

"You're still on that?" Alejandro frowned.

"YES!" Much of the crew and audience responded.

"Well, continuing on, after Scott's dream of a demonic Fang, which there is more to the story, but we'd rather not talk about... our next dream afterwards was Fluttershy, where she was Flutterbat and her animals were rabid."

"Bat-shy," Pinkie smiled as Fluttershy shuddered.

"Noah's dream told us the reason he hated sports..." Geoff smiled. "Why don't we see a clip of-"

"Uh, Geoff, Vinyl, you only have twenty minutes left before you have to clear the stage!" A voice called as Geoff yelped.

"Oh, right!" Geoff said. "Uh, yeah, guys, we're gonna have to speed up the Episode 12 summary, so we can get to the Episode 13 summary as quickly as we can! The stage is also going to be holding a musical here, and we're kinda delaying the music teacher's progress."

"Anyway, moving on really quickly, Pinkie Pie's nightmare contained nothing..." Geoff counted off.

"Hard to do," Pinkie sighed.

"Tyler's nightmare was chickens and we see how he got this fear..." Vinyl said.

"Yeah, and afterwards, we see Sierra was the one who gave me that fear in the first place, and we see that she's afraid of turkeys." Tyler chuckled.

"It's Birdzilla. I don't care what you call it." Sierra's voice was heard, as if frowning.

"Fine; Birdzilla; But the point is, Sierra, your fear is so silly." Tyler pointed out.

"My nightmare was the statue I took on Boney Island back in Camp Wawnakwa... and I ran out as the statue squished everyone." Beth sighed.

"My nightmare was what happens when Sierra goes pyscho, drinks some radiation, and acts even more love-crazy/fan-girly over me." Cody's voice sighed.

"At least I don't act like it anymore... right, Cody-kins?" Sierra's voice was heard.

"Aw, don't give me those eyes, Sierra." Cody's voice was heard. "I already told you I love you. Do I have to give you another kiss to- okay, fine; another kiss!"

A moment later, Sadie's voice was heard, "Awww, it's so sweet!"

"Cody, my man," Geoff laughed. "All right, let's get this sped up!"

"Harold's nightmare...ninjas. Rainbow Dash's dream...something out of 'My Little Dashie'," Applejack started.

"My nightmare... my old military sergeant," Brick started.

"Ezekiel's nightmare is his old Gollum-like self!" Vinyl said. "By the way, seems that Bridgette and Ezekiel are getting really..."

"Dude, Ezekiel does not think of Bridgette that way!" Duncan frowned. "Don't listen to her Geoff."

"I'm not." Geoff smiled. "Anyway, I know Bridgette just gives Zeke those kisses on the cheek out of a sisterly like fashion."

"Speeding along, Applejack's dream, not being able to live up to her legacy," Rainbow said.

"Bridgette's nightmare, me being in trouble and not being able to stop it," Geoff said.

"And we come across Heather's nightmare, AND..." Vinyl gave a smirk. "We see some interesting aspects of her dreams..."

"Interesting aspects," Alejandro growled. "Her nightmare was about me! I'm not that bad!"

"Yes, you actually are!" Heather's voice was heard.

"And I SO wanted to see your boyfriend," Alejandro frowned.

"And give you a reason to find him? Forget it." Heather's voice frowned.

"But, here's the interesting part of the nightmare..." Geoff smirked. "Let's watch..."

--------------------------------------------------------

Heather paused... then she got an idea, "Okay, I think I may have gotten something. Gwen, could you come over here for a second?"

Gwen blinked in confusion, but nodded as she came over to Heather. "What is-"

Gwen then yelped in surprise as Heather grabbed Gwen and pushed her on the bed. "Sorry, Gwen, only way I can think of to turn off Alejandro. I'm not sure if this does it, but hey, it's my dream, right?"

Then to Gwen and about everybody else's shock, Heather grabbed Gwen's face... and kissed her on the lips, which started to turn more into a tongue kiss. Gwen became shocked at first, but decided if this is Heather's plan, may as well go with it. The two got a little involved with the kiss as everybody's eyes were wide as plates.

Even the once scary dream Alejandro that came in, looked over with eyes wide in shock as he slowly backed away and shut the door.

Once the kiss was done, Heather and Gwen went apart as they took a deep breath.

-------------------------------------------------------

Everyone then applauded as Courtney chuckled. "And they call me a lesbian!"

"Don't deny it, you totally are." Anne Maria rolled her eyes.

"Exact-" Courtney paused. "...what?"

"That meant nothing!" Heather and Gwen's voice said at the same time.

"Besides, I could have done it with any of the other girls to get out of it. Gwen just happened to be closer!" Heather's voice was heard.

"Oh, don't deny it!" Alejandro frowned. "You two were clearly enjoying it!"

"What kiss?" Gwen's voice was heard, and from somewhere, she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, sick-o," Heather's voice was heard.

"Well, anyway, after this happened, we came back, Beth and Tyler were eliminated, and Scott seemed to have a notebook that he inserted in his mind to keep for later..." Sierra frowned. "Call me crazy, but I'm thinking in upcoming episodes, he may use some of the still left contestants' fears to his advantage... he definitely did it to me..."

"And that ends the episode right there!" Geoff smiled. "Let's get going to the comments!"

"This comment is from SpaceRatLives, and it says..." Geoff started to read it.

Nice job. I'm assuming that the next chapter will be an aftermath episode seeing as 10 contestants are eliminated. And seeing how they do that FAQ panel, I have a few questions for the eliminated contestants.

For Courtney: What does it take to be a CIT? and Are you rooting for Gwen to win?

For Duncan: I've noticed that you like to carve stuff out of wood. Do you plan on becoming a carpenter? and Do you have any regrets of what you did to Courtney and Gwen?

For Justin: What made you want to be in a boyband with Trent, Harold and Cody? and Do you get chased by crazy fangirls?

For Anne Maria: Are you best friends with Snooki? and How much spray cans do you use everyday?

For Lighting: What's your least favorite sport? and Do you have a grudge on Lightning Wisdom for falsely accusing you?

For DJ: What is your most favorite animal? and Who are you rooting for to win?

For Dakota: How have you and Sam been doing ever since Total Drama Revenge of the Island ended? and What did you of Rarity's Carrousel Boutique?

For Josh: How come you weren't with Blainlely when the World Tour season started? and Are you familiar with the guys from TMZ?

For Beth: How did you and Brad meet? and Are you rooting for Lindsay to win?

For Tyler: Which sport are you the best at? and Are you also rooting for Lindsay to win?

As soon as that ended, we see Courtney, Duncan, Justin, Anne Maria, Lightning, DJ, Dakota and Josh glaring at an uncomfortable Geoff and Vinyl as Beth and Tyler just nodded.

"Sorry. We were going to show this comment off, but we figured we'd ask you guys each of the questions first." Geoff said.

"Right," Courtney sighed. "Also, how can I root for Gwen to win? She's one of the next people out!"

"Well, SpaceRat, me and Brady, I hope you meant Brady, our relationship was talked about during Total Drama Action, where he and I met each other as I was getting my braces off." Beth smiled as she gave a smile. "We talked for a while, we were hanging out, and we found we had a few things in common. He was also a huge fan of Total Drama, as I was a big contestant on it. There's more to the story, but I think we'll save it for another time."

"My favorite sport...tennis; Hands down," Tyler said. "I'm also a fan of running, but tennis seems to be more my game."

"And yes, me and Tyler are definitely rooting for Lindsay." Beth said.

"I mean, why wouldn't we?" Tyler asked.

"You know NOW may be a good time to ask every one of the Total Drama out community on who they're rooting for! We already got Beth, Tyler and DJ's opinions, so let's go down to everyone else's." Geoff said, "Starting with the people still in the other room."

"This one is tough." Heather's voice was heard. "But if I had to choose... I'd say Noah. He is smart, he knows exactly what to do in any situation... I can see the nerd trying to pull it off."

"As for me, Trent and Leshawna... our votes are going towards Bridgette." Gwen's voice smiled.

"Yeah, Bridgette came this far, nothing's stopping her!" Leshawna's voice laughed.

"I suppose I'll root for B." Eva's voice was heard. "He's smart, and is quickly adaptable."

"I'm rooting for Lindsay." Sam's voice was heard.

"Katie for us," Cody, Sadie and Sierra said.

"I feel that the strong, like B, should be the one to carry the competition!" Brick's voice was heard.

"Me, I'm rooting for my girl, Bridgette." Geoff smiled. "Go, Bridge! Now, to the out contestants."

"I'm rooting for Scott!" Alejandro frowned.

Everyone booed as Alejandro frowned. "Hey! Somebody had to root for him!"

Alejandro then yelped as stuff was being thrown at him... then Alejandro yelped as he jumped back, a car crashed down near him on stage.

"WHO THROWS CARS AT A STAGE?" Alejandro pointed out.

"You know, despite how not so tough she is, Katie had guts." Jo smirked. "My personal roots are for Katie."

"Dawn!" Justin smirked.

"Ezekiel," Mike and Zoey nodded.

"Ezekiel," Courtney and Duncan nodded.

"I'm rooting for my girl, Izzy!" Owen smiled.

"Like with Beth, I'm also rooting for Lindsay." Brady smiled.

"Harold." Josh smiled. "But only because he's sneaky."

"Lindsay for me, too," Dakota smiled.

"Ezekiel," Anne Maria rolled her eyes. "I guess..."

"Noah for me, too," Cameron smiled.

"I'm only rooting for the strong of the strong... which only leaves... B!" Lightning smirked.

Everyone then turned to Staci... as she was remaining silent.

"Uh, Staci, who are-" Geoff paused. "Oh, right! We had that 'don't talk unless you want to get yourself in even more trouble' clause in effect, didn't we; Tell you what, just for this once, we're going to let you speak as soon as we ask you a question, then you can go back to being silent, all right?"

Staci could only nod.

"Great!" Geoff nodded. "Okay, Staci... who are you rooting for to win?"

"I know what you're trying to do," said a surprisingly grim Staci.

"What am I trying to do? I only asked you a question." said Geoff who looked puzzled.

"Don't give me that!" yelled Staci which made everyone jump in surprise. " You. All of you have been making fun of me when here I am to make up for my mistake."

"Whoa dudette! We're not trying to hurt your feelings..."

"You told me to keep quiet!"

"Oh yeah...." said an embarrass Geoff. "I kind of forgot about that."

"It's not like you would have cared anyway. All.." Staci whispered as she held back on her newly formed tears. " All I only wanted was to make friends with people but I guess I was wrong."

"Wait! So you were -" gasped Zoey.

"With no friends; Yeah." said Staci. "No one wanted to hang out with me in kindergarten because of chubbiness and that I was unpopular."

"Uh, guys, as much as we want to hear Staci's tragic story that was kind of tacked on at the last minute, you only have fifteen minutes left before I ask you to piss off the stage, so can you wrap it up?" the unknown voice said.

"Sorry, Staci," Geoff said, before stuffing a sock and putting tape on Staci's mouth before sitting down. "We'll have to hear that tale another time!"

"Okay, Episode Thirteen summary!" Vinyl nodded. "We... actually never watched Episode Thirteen in its' entirety."

"What? You missed out on a lot!" Gwen's voice said.

"Yeah, sorry," Geoff paused.

"None of us watched it." Duncan sighed. "It was a big school night, we had a lot of homework..."

"Call us out now!" Heather's voice said. "You're going to be in for a huge shock when you call us! Go ahead!"

"Great!" Geoff said. "The episode, which, according to the episode guide we got is 'Drama Weather Friends' and..."

"...and now to introduce all ten contestants that recently quit! Coming out first is the Reformed Queen Bee herself... HEATH-" Vinyl paused as everyone's eyes widened, "-er?"

Walking out on the stage was Heather... only she was in her pony form as she sat down.

Everyone blinked in confusion as Vinyl shrugged, "Next up, our favorite Goth Girl...G-Gwen?"

Everyone's eyes widened again when they saw Gwen coming out on stage... in her pony form as she sat down next to Heather.

"Uh... our favorite Sassy Chick... Leshawna," Vinyl paused as Leshawna, in her pony form, came out.

Everyone was just staring in shock and confusion. What was going on here?

"Uh... Trent and Cody, fellow Drama Brothers," Geoff paused... everyone's eyes widened as Trent and Cody came out in their pony forms.

"Military Cadet Brick? Bully Eva? Gamer Sam," Geoff started as those three came out in their pony forms as well, sitting down.

"Sweet Girl's Friend Sadie and... Fangirl Sierra?" Vinyl said in shock as Sadie and Sierra came in... as expected, in their pony forms.

"What the hell?" Twilight paused as everyone in the audience was shell-shocked.

"Didn't Celestia and Luna turn you guys back to normal?" Owen asked.

"They did, but they turned us back into these forms." Cody said simply.

"..." Everyone was just shocked.

"They're still ponies?" Twilight asked in bewilderment.

"Awww, they're so cute!" Sweetie giggled as she goes over to pet Heather. "Even the mean one is cute!"

"Don't pet me, please." Heather said to Sweetie with a frown.

"What's going on here? Why are you still ponies?" Geoff asked his friends (and rivals) who are still ponies in bewilderment.

"Yeah, we only saw the first part of Episode 13, but we had to cut off here because we had to set up for the Aftermath Show!" Owen exclaimed in confusion.

"How far, exactly," Heather ask the others in concern.

"Only the first part where you made up that lie to convince them to get out of Ponyville, then had to escape. We stopped the episode after Twilight and her friends headed off to where me and Tyler were supposed to be..." Beth explained what happened, much to her concern.

"Why, my friends, I thought you'd never ask." Gwen said, breathing in and out. She knew that explaining the details will not be easy.

Heather takes a deep breath as she begins, "Well, you see, Twilight and her friends found out the secret due to mostly Blaineley exposing the secret, though not in the way we thought."

"Aw, but they were all cool with it." Gwen remarks with a chuckle as some clips that weren't seen were shown.

------------------------

From inside the throne room, Chris, Chef, Celestia and Luna waited as the Chris McColt and Chef Stallion robots were on standby, just in case they needed them. Chris and Chef nodded towards the control rooms with the curtains.

Discord came in as Celestia smiled. "Discord, did you get the contestants?"

"Them... and...someone else." Discord looked down. "I'm sorry, I don't know how, but she came back!"

The four blinked in confusion... until their eyes widened to see Discord dragging Blaineley inside, with the Total Drama cast/Final Twenty coming in.

"Oh me..." Celestia groaned.

"Hi, Celestia; I found the perfect book for Heather!" Blaineley said as she held up the book. "Indeed, you were right! In that bookstore in Japan, they were selling the last 'Tentacles for Dummies'!"

"Oh my God," Chris groaned as he whispered to Chef, "That was real, too?"

Celestia and Luna looked at each other nervously as they started to go near Blaineley, teeth obviously clenching in frustration.

Blaineley, not noticing in the slightest, opened the book as she read a passage from it, "According to the book, Heather's obsession with tentacles originated from the fact that she is just a young woman, curious about sex and wanting to do it with a boy."

Blaineley then turned and patted Heather on the Mane, saying, "Heather, I understand what you're going through. I accept you as the person you are. You'll find the perfect boy someday!"

Heather, obviously embarrassed, just nervously smiled, gave her a thumbs up as everyone was just giggling.

I would like to point out that ponies don't have thumbs, so Heather shouldn't have given Blaineley a thumbs up. Okay, maybe she didn't, but she did something with her hoof that gave it that impression.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: (groans) Never; Living; This. Down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia then patted Blaineley on the back as she smiled, teeth clenched. "Blaineley. Good job! Really, really, good job; I am so proud of you!"

Blaineley gave a smile of glee as she said, "Really? So, does this mean I can co-host?"

"Almost, my dear Blaineley, almost," Luna said, trying to think up another excuse. "There is just... one more mission we need you to do before we can get you to co-host the sho-"

"This is stupid!" Chris groaned as he turned to Blaineley. "Look, let's just straight up tell her the truth!"

Blaineley blinked as Celestia and Luna quickly shook their heads. "What do you mean?"

"Look, Blaineley, we lied, okay? Nobody, not even the princesses, wanted you here in the first place!" Chris frowned. "We made up that whole co-host thing to get you out of there! You would have EXPOSED the secret if we kept you in longer! We sent you on wild goose Chases to get you out of our hair! Don't you get it?"

Blaineley's eyes widened...as she giggled, "Oh, I get it. You're jealous!"

"Blaineley... look behind you." Chef groaned as he pointed behind Blaineley. "We had thirty-nine on the first day. There's twenty left! You think we'd just put our game on hold and wait for you?"

Blaineley paused as she slowly looked behind her. She started gasping as she was looking down in sadness. How had she not noticed?

Blaineley turned around as she asked, "Is this true, Celestia? Is this all true?"

Celestia frowned as she smiled nervously, with Luna shaking her head. "Blaineley, Blaineley, let us explain. You see, we DO want you around, it's ju-"

"Apparently, according to HIM, you don't!" Blaineley said, angrily... and she turned to Chris, "And YOU! How can you say that nobody wants me! It's what you told me when you too-"

"Guys, zip it! We have somebody incoming!" Chef said, pointing to the monitors.

"Oh crap!" Luna said. "Chris, Chef; take Blaineley and hide behind the curtains!"

Chris and Chef nodded as they dragged Blaineley and closed the curtains as they shut the curtains and activated the robots.

---------------

"Wow." Rarity said in concern. "Blaineley is ticked off."

"Don't remind us." Cody remarks grimly.

"Unfortunately, things got worse when Blaineley spoke the truth." Sierra explains with a sigh.

---------------

"Oh, never mind!" Rarity snapped as she spotted something nearby. The TD ponies yelped as Chris's robot, Chris McColt, was standing by. "We will talk with him right now!"

"Right, what gives, Chris?" Rainbow demands angrily, flying unknowingly to the robot. "We want some answers!"

The robot spoke...but oddly not to Rainbow as Chris McColt with Chris's voice spoke, "Look, what happened was a prank! Nothing happened to-"

Chris McColt suddenly spoke with a new voice, Blaineley's, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!""

The Mane Six's group looks confused as Chris McColt with Chris's voice explaining, "Shut up, not now!"

Chris McColt with Blaineley's voice screams angrily, "NO! NO! THIS IS COMPLETE BULLS**T! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! I JUST CAN'T! CELESTIA AND LUNA WANTED ME TO BE CO-HOSTS! THEY OFFERED!"

Every one of the Total Drama ponies are freaking out as Celestia and Luna's eyes boggled, Discord looked towards the curtain in worry, and the Mane Six and their group just stare at the Chris McColt robot in confusion.

"Did Chris just speak with a different voice?" Twilight asked her friends in bewilderment.

"If so, he definitely got a touch with his feminine side." Spike said in confusion.

Nyx then looked confused as she spotted a pair of high heels poking out from the curtains, making her ask, "Mommy? Do curtains have high heels?"

"Err, ignore that!" Noah exclaimed nervously, jumping up and trying to get the gang's attention away. "You never know what could happen."

"Yeah, don't worry about it!" Katie and Sadie exclaimed nervously at once.

"Well, then, how about we find out now?" Rainbow snapped as she grabbed a cord and opened the curtains. To the Mane Six's group's shock and surprise, there's Chris trying to calm the upset Blaineley down while Chef Hatchet looks alarmed by what just happened.

"Chris," Twilight and her group asked in shock and unison.

Upon discovery, Chris yelped as he closed the curtain before he spoke pathetically in the robot's voice, "Pay no attention to the three humans behind the curtain!"

Ben frowns as he asks, "Humans? What?" The stallion removes the curtains, exposing Chris once more.

Nyx gave a suspicious look to Celestia, demanding, "Grandma, what's going on here?"

------------

Gwen: (groans) Chris, you are an idiot.

-------------------

Eva: Well, the jig's up now.

-----------------

Ezekiel:[ We knew it would come down to this, eh. But didn't think it would finally happen.

--------------------------

Sierra: Ooooh, Chris is soooo busted. (Pauses, then looks shocked) What the hell?! We're busted!!!

----------------------

Dawn: My aura's sensing betrayal, shock and concerns. The time of the revealing is at hand.

----------------------

Discord groaned, "Uh-oh, looks like the jig is up..." He sighed. "Celestia, Luna, if you would?"

Celestia and Luna groaned as their horns glowed, "Everyone, back to normal."

To the Mane Six, Nyx, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, Phobos, Ben, and Chase's surprise, the Total Drama ponies glowed as they were all transformed back to their regular human forms.

--------------

Heather: Back to me again... (Sighs) And I was getting used to using my tail, too.

------------------------------

Cody: Looks like the princesses have to come clean now. Shame, I missed being an Alicorn.

-------------------------------

Gwen: Chris, you're still an idiot.

----------------------------------

Izzy: (grins) I'm cuckoo for Coco Puffs!

----------------------------------

Twilight gasped in shock, "Oh my gosh...our friends... are humans?"

"Do their parents know about this?" Rarity asked in confusion.

"Hey, my parents don't need to know what I do 24/7!" Heather remarked to Rarity with a frown.

The MLP gang looks at the humans in concern, suspicion and/or upset, maybe all three. What's going on here?"

"Celestia, what is this?" Twilight ask Celestia in concern.

"Something for Total Drama," Chris said giving a sheepish look.

Celestia sighs as she explains, "I'm sorry, my faithful student... and to everyone."

"We were going to tell you about the whole thing... someday." Luna said, pausing a bit for a moment.

"Like when someday," Pinkie asks the princess curiously.

"Until... until the game was over," Celestia ask awkwardly as she smiles nervously. That was a bad answer apparently.

"You were going to keep us ponies for THAT long?!" Katie asks the Alicorn in shock and alarm, not believing what she's hearing.

Celestia sighs, "I'm sorry..." The Alicorn of the Sun felt terrible for what she was planning, even resort to not telling her former student, her son and everyone else as to what's going on.

"Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me this was all just a game?" Twilight ask in bewilderment. Come to think of it, Noah did slip something like that days before but he claimed it to be a role-playing thing!

"But... why? How did they get here? Why were they even playing here in Equestria... and...what the hay is Total Drama?" Rainbow asks in confusion.

"In no order... Total Drama is a TV Show in their world," Discord explains as he points to the Total Drama cast, "a reality show, you know, like Survivor, Amazing Race, the Bachelor, Big Brother... those types of shows. To answer your first question, the way to the portal affected teenagers' bodies, but not children or adult bodies, so we had to transform them into ponies... and as for why they were playing in Ponyville... well..." The chimera pulls out contract as he continues, "Do you remember a mysterious figure coming in, asking you to sign something for permission to do a small game in this town? That was me."

"Wait...a permission form?!" Twilight asked Discord in confusion.

"Well, I need your permission to allow Chris to do his show in your show as well as letting you and your friends be their hosts to where they will be living at."

"Oh horse feathers."

"Yeah! I mean, how else was Chris able to get to using locations in his World Tour season?" Pinkie asks with a laugh of amusement, much to the surprise of the others. "I mean, come on! Chris is a crazy meanie-pants but when it comes to his players..."

"Wait, you know about Total Drama?" Rarity asks Pinkie in shock.

"DUH; I saw every episode of the series, know the players, the events; every confession by heart! Ooh! Let me do the introductions!"

"Pinkie, I don't think..." Luna begins to speak, but faster than you can say 'Cupcakes' Pinkie begins zipping to the players. "...darn."

-------------------

"Well, leave it my co-host to mess things up." Josh remarks with a laugh but stops as the others frown at him, "Shutting up."

"Yeah, our friends were cool on our real selves...but things get intense where we see...well, some odd things between Chris and Blaineley." Trent said in concern.

----------------------

Suddenly, Blaineley snapped angrily to Celestia, interrupting what anyone else wanted to say, "I can't believe you never WANTED me here!"

"It's not true, Blaineley! We always would want you here, more than anything! We'd love for you to do anything!" Celestia exclaims to Blaineley, who looks hurt and betrayed by this.

"Look, I've been turned down for host of Total Drama because Chris was a complete Jerkass! All I want is to be part of this game; be close to a few friends... maybe make up for something I lost! But no, since I was turned down, I became a coffee girl for the first few months! I was just an errand girl, that was what people ALWAYS saw me as! Then, when I FINALLY get the chance to make it live on TV, hosting Celebrity Manhunt, I went close to the Total Drama set! Being with the castaways actually MEANT something to me!"

Almost everyone in the room was speechless. Blaineley wanted to be the host for this show? Didn't she say she turned the producers of Total Drama down? But maybe the woman lied because she felt upset back in Season 3.

Luna pausing, then spoke, "...wow..."

Blaineley got tears in her eyes, growling to Celestia, "Now tell me, Celestia... what do you want me to do? What is this mission you want me to do? If it's not anything stupid, I'll do it."

"Certainly... uh... your mission is..." Celestia said in hesitation. Now the Alicorn feels is even more bad for doing this now that she found out the woman's desires and hopes. Blaineley's eyes glimmer with hope. "...to go to Greenland... where there is a small shop with bucks in the end and star in the beginning, and get me a drink that requires caffeine, a little milk and no sugar, and put some whipped cream on it."

Blaineley's eyes widened then she ask, "Wait... you just told me to go to a Starbucks in Greenland... to get you some coffee." The woman growls angrily. Celestia knew that she may have made a big mistake. "YOU WANT ME TO GET YOU SOME STARBUCKS COFFEE... IN GREENLAND," Celestia and Luna backs away as Blaineley growled. "That does it! I'm through! I tried everything I could to impress... but no, you'll never be impressed! I don't even want to look back at Total Drama anymore! I'm done! With you! All of you!"

Blaineley then turned to Chris as she snaps, "And you!" The woman sighs sadly. "I hope you enjoy your time on the spotlight... I'm sorry I wasted your time..."

Blaineley then sadly walked towards a portal that Celestia opened up as she walked off. Chris, for the first time, was starting to feel concerned.

"Blaineley, Blaineley, wait!" Chris yells out as he runs off into the portal after her. The TD cast, even though who were annoyed or accosted by Blaineley during the third season, felt concerned for her for the first time ever.

"Should I just..." Luna begins to ask her sister, wondering if she should go after Chris or Blaineley.

Celestia nods, spoke, "Not yet. Wait for Chris to come back."

--------------

Eva: Yep. Knew it; I knew Chris and Blaineley are an item.

----------------------

Sierra: This is going on my Total Drama page, "Chris and Blaineley: likely To Be A Couple."

---------------------

Once the clips are over, the audience applauded.

"Well, they say that whenever two fight like that, it shows how much they care for each other." Rainbow remarks in amusement, "Never thought it would also reply to Chris and Blaineley."

"What happened between Chris and Blaineley...actually, we don't know." Sam said in concern. "We weren't there and there aren't any cameras outside Equestria."

"So while we wait for Chris to get back, Celestia told us the whole story." Brick said grimly. "And we soon learn about...Tuerto."

"Tuerto," Nyx asked in confusion.

"You got to see it to believe it." Gwen said as she uses her magic to show the next scene.

---------------

"Including one pony in particular, just a regular pony, nobody in particular, a regular pony that had an every-day life like everybody else..." Celestia said as she pulled out the only picture that still remained of the black and blue pony that wasn't in a group photo, before he turned into the monster that Celestia (and now Luna) had remembered vividly. "This, my friends, is a horseshoe salespony... known as Tuerto."

The people and ponies looked at the photo, with very confused looks as Ben said, "Uh, who?"

Luna said, "We'd figured you'd have that look of confusion."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And then, there was this big story...which Celestia gave us to read you." Trent said as he took out a book from out of nowhere. "Gwen?"

Gwen nods as she begins showing images with her magic while Trent reads....

-------------------------

It was the year 8 B.E. as a young mare was walking with a young black and blue pony in hoof, on their way to a destination.

"Hey Mom, you think I can be the first person on the moon?" Young Tuerto asked. "Or maybe the first pony to swim a hundred laps around the world? O-"

"Here we are, dear, the Cutie Mark Pool!" The young mare, Tuerto's mother, smiled as Young Tuerto gasped in excitement.

Young Tuerto was later seen smiling as he was now swimming around, smiling as he heard a deep voice.

"Tuerto," The voice boomed. "Welcome to the Cutie Mark Pool. Your cutie mark will be on your way."

Young Tuerto gasped and smiled as he felt something on his flank. It felt like being branded with a symbol of destiny. Young Tuerto gave a big smile as the Voice of the Cutie Mark Pool boomed, "Your cutie mark has been determined. Good luck with your destiny, and always remember... 'Swim in the pool only once, to get your future determined. Never swim in the same pool twice, something dreadful will happen to your life'."

As soon as Young Tuerto got out of the pool, he looked over to see what his Cutie Mark was... but looked at it in confusion. It seemed to be a horseshoe cutie mark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around the year 12 B.E. The time of Tirek was over, and every pony was happy. Every pony but a very adult Tuerto; Sure, he served a smile and a joke for people as he was selling horseshoes to any pony that needed it, but he was feeling very bitter. He hated the job. He wanted to do something with his life, something that he wanted to be known for...

Tuerto looked up from his job to see Megan being gathered around by the ponies, whose were huge fans. Tuerto sighed, a little jealous. He wished he could have THAT type of attention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around the year 14 B.E. in Ponyland time, 1986 in Earth time for Megan. Megan was here with the Princess Ponies as she looked around the other ponies that attended, where a basket containing two young foals were being held. One of the Princesses Ponies had just pulled a name out of a hat Megan provided.

When his name was heard being called, Tuerto looked up in interest. He began to smile as he started to come over to the stands. Megan extended a hand to Tuerto as Tuerto gladly shook it. Tuerto then looked at the smiles of the young, new foals as he gladly gave a little wave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a typical day here in Ponyland. While most people were eating and grazing, some ponies were gathered around the only place that seemed pretty interesting... a horseshoe store, where not only did many horseshoes get sold, it was also the home of a very funny comedian, a black and blue pony with shining green eyes and a horseshoe for a cutie mark.

"And anyway, this fat mare once came into my horseshoe store one day, and said, "I want something in my size", and I said, "Try Pon-oming!". Now, I don't know WHEN they started letting ponies carry chainsaws..."

Everyone laughed as the pony smiled. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding."

"Uncle Turry, Uncle Turry!" A young voice came from the background.

The pony smiled as he saw a young Celestia and Luna running inside, with Megan following in. The pony hugged the young girls as Megan patted the young pony. "Tuerto, how has life been in the old grind?"

"Oh, the usual. Selling horseshoes, making a profit out of it," Tuerto smiled as he laughed. "Megan, I have to tell you, the way you told me about horseshoes and how they're good for horses and ponies... they're a delight! Do horses REALLY get treated with this respect where you come from?"

Megan smiled, "Of course. Every horse in our world is treated with respect, even our oldest horses."

Tuerto smiled. "Glad to hear that. I sure would love to visit your world. It seems like a dandy place..."

Celestia smiled as she cuddled next to Tuerto. "From what we hear from Applejack... it is..."

Tuerto laughed as he patted Celestia on the head, "Oh, young Celestia... young, young Celestia."

Celestia smiled as Luna was currently putting on an old horseshoe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around the year 15 B.E. when Tuerto was talking with Megan about the wonders of Earth as Celestia and Luna (then one year old fillies) and Spykoran were helping out around his horseshoe store.

"And there's a place called Paris, France! They serve pretty good cheese over there, you should check it out sometime." Megan said.

"I think I might." Tuerto laughed. "You know, Megan, I wish I was a horse living on Earth. I'd probably be destined for greatness there."

"Aw, but Tuerto, you're much happier here." Megan smiled.

"Well, at least let me explore Earth! Who knows, I may like it!" Tuerto smiled.

Megan couldn't help but laugh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the old horseshoe store, we see Celestia and Luna smiling as they were helping their Uncle Tuerto in selling horseshoes to passerbys. Tuerto was laughing as he patted Celestia and Luna on their little heads.

In the next few months with Tuerto, Celestia, Luna and Megan were smiling as they were hanging around together, having some sugar cubes as Tuerto looked up in the sky. Celestia paused as she looked up to Tuerto, smiling. Tuerto looked down as he smiled at Celestia, patting her on the head.

In the middle of April, April tenth, Tuerto was becoming more and more distant as he looked up in the sky as he looked over to where Megan, Danny and Molly were laughing. The young Celestia was noticing how distant Tuerto was. Celestia was growing worried for Tuerto as every day from a couple months ago she started following Tuerto to where the Cutie Mark Pool was. Tuerto just nodded as he started to turn towards Megan, Danny and Molly, telling them it was closing time. The three humans nodded as they got up and started to head out. Tuerto nodded as he started to head towards to his destination. Celestia decided to follow him again as Luna started to go off on her own.

--------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of a lush, beautiful forest was a small pink lake that was known as the Cutie Mark Pool. Fillies used to go there to get their Cutie Mark determined, and to swim, but they can only swim in there once. They never dared swim twice, as per the quotes that their parents warned them about. The pool was never sullied, but was beautiful in its' own unique way. People usually stop by here, smiling at the memories... but there was one pony that stopped there, not because they were happy... but because they were confused with their lives.

A black and blue pony with a horseshoe for a cutie mark and shining green eyes came out of the bushes as soon as he noted that nobody was around. The black and blue pony, known as Tuerto, sat down near the edge of the pool as he began to contemplate his thoughts.

Little did he know that from nearby, a young white Alicorn filly was watching from the nearby bushes. That filly happened to be a very young Celestia as she watched Tuerto just staring at the lake. She never understood why, then. She went to have a closer look so that she can overhear everything.

"Is this what my life is going to be? Horseshoe salespony? I thought it would be an exciting job, but... I don't know." Tuerto sighed. "There has to be more to life than this..."

Celestia ducked her head down in the bush as she kept quiet. Tuerto could do nothing but just stare, stare at the pool.

"Megan... she's a nice girl, so are Danny and Molly. They're all good kids." Tuerto smiled. "The stories they tell about how horses and humans working together in their world...it's nice to see what good that humans have brought to the horses in their world..."

Celestia, hearing this, gave a small smile too. She and Luna had been to the real world before, when they were just starting out. They watched as Megan, Danny and Molly were feeding the horses that came from the real world and was brushing them to make them feel good.

"Was I ever fit to be in Ponyland?" Tuerto said to himself. "I want a purpose... a real purpose... I don't want to be stuck being a horseshoe salespony for the rest of my life..."

Tuerto got up as he looked down, Celestia watching in curiosity. Tuerto took a deep breath as he said, "I know I have a cutie mark, but it wouldn't hurt... if I had another... right?"

Celestia could only watch in surprise as Tuerto got up and jumped into the lake. As soon as Tuerto submerged his head, the pool started to glow. Tuerto's head popped out of the pool as it started to swirl. Celestia, hidden from nearby, heard a voice... a voice that she had heard, the very same voice that gave Celestia and Luna their future cutie marks.

"Tuerto, the Horseshoe Salespony. I seem to remember you, as a little filly. You jumped into this pool once to get your future determined. I am curious as to why you would want to jump here for a second time, especially after the fillies were warned about never swimming in this pool twice." The voice boomed.

"I'm in a mid-life crisis." Tuerto sighed. "I feel that while I love doing my job... it's just not enough. I have to have another purpose in life... but... what is my purpose?"

"Hmmm...you know, you never really thought of what your purpose was, hmmm?" The voice boomed.

"No..." Tuerto said. "I mean, it's all fine and good, but I wonder if I could do more... like maybe help sell another thing or be a brave explorer on Earth..."

"Earth; A place where...the humans are populated," The voice boomed as Celestia ducked her head down, watching.

"Yes. How do you know?" Tuerto asked.

The voice then did a scoff as it said, "Humans. You never trust a human..."

"What?" Tuerto said in shock. "But humans treat ponies..."

"...like SLAVES!" The voice frowned. "Do you know what humans REALLY do to ponies?"

"From what I've been told, they get treated with respect, and..." Tuerto started.

"And who told you this? A human, mayhaps," The voice boomed.

"Well..." Tuerto started. "...yes. Megan..."

"Megan? Hmph! That HUMAN, along with any other human, is just scum that needs to be wiped clean from the face of all worlds!" The voice said.

Tuerto stared in shock. "Wha-what do you mean?"

"Just look... look at what the humans REALLY do to horses, shall we?" The voice boomed as pictures started to appear from the lake. Celestia had to climb a tree as she took a look nearby.

The first picture shown was of horse wranglers strapping horses down as they started to whip them. Tuerto gasped as Celestia just watched in horror.

"Roping horses, whipping them into submission..." The voice boomed as the next picture showed a horse being ridden on fast as a jockey was slapping the horse really hard, causing him to go. "...forcing them to race against their will..."

The next picture showed horses being whipped as they were forced to eat some type of plant. "...drugging them..."

The next picture showed a horse screaming in pain as a horseshoe was being forcefully nailed into the hoof. "...forcing horses to put on their shoes by use of nails..."

"Stop, stop!" Tuerto gasped.

"Oh, you want me to stop? I haven't even GOTTEN to the best part yet!" The voice boomed. "Do you know what happens to horses when they're weak from being bullied by humans?"

Celestia could only close her eyes as Tuerto shook his head.

"You don't? Well, well..." The voice said.

The final picture that was shown was of a truck that contained a couple of weak horses being driven straight to the glue factory. "...let's just say once a horse gets inside the glue factory... they never come back as horses..."

A conveyer belt then started running as the two horses went inside... and after some neighs in pain and quiet gasps of death, the other side of the conveyer belt showed two bottles of glue.

As the pictures ended, Tuerto was now scared as his once, shiny green eyes were now dimming. "This... cannot be... Megan said horses are friends to humans. They're equals!"

"Horses in all worlds except our own are abused every day by humans. Ponies and horses will never be a human's equal." the voice boomed. "Remember, the Cutie Mark Pool never lies. So, who are you going to believe? The human who'll just betray you... or the life of the ponies..."

Tuerto paused in thought as Celestia was scared, hoping that Tuerto wouldn't take the offer. Tuerto paused... as he then frowned. "Humans may be in Ponyland... but they will never enslave me! This cannot be my destiny!"

As soon as Tuerto said that, Celestia could only duck her head as the pool started to swirl around and some water was getting into Tuerto's eyes as the voice said, "Accept your fate! Destroy all humans! Stop any pony that gets in your way... you will have these powers, but you may keep only ONE aspect of the personality that you had once had."

Tuerto nodded as he said, "I shall! I was born in Ponyland, never on Earth or any human-filled dimension! And all humans will use and betray us! And if nobody believes me, so be it! Because... I stand alone!"

That was all Celestia could bear to watch as she started to run away, scared in fear... not looking back to see that the Cutie Mark Pool was slowly dissolving right into Tuerto, his eyes opened bright as they started to glow, and his cutie mark transforming into something... hideous.

Celestia then went home as she started crying.

"Celestia; CELESTIA," A voice called.

Celestia then turned to see Megan coming up to her. "I've been looking for you, everywhere!"

Celestia then started to back away from Megan, nervously. Megan blinked in concern. "What's wrong?"

"...is...is it true about humans? Do they really abuse horses... and send them to the glue factory when they're near death?" Celestia asked, scared.

Megan blinked in confusion then gasped. "Oh my gosh; Celestia, while there are some people who abuse horses for their own good... there's a lot of good people that treat horses with the right care. And yes, while there are some people that give their horses to the glue factory, most people would never want to give up their horses. Where did you get these ideas?"

Celestia looked down, not wanting to say the truth. "I... I saw it on one of the documentaries on horses when you were in bed."

"Oh, Celestia..." Megan hugged Celestia. "I would NEVER hurt you, I'd never hurt a horse or pony, no matter what."

Celestia sighed as Megan patted her, "Now come on, Celestia, why don't we go back to my place?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It was April Twelfth, 16 B.E., in a small flowery field, with a somewhat red sky filling the air as Megan, Danny, Molly, Spykoran, Young Celestia, Young Luna and Applejack was approaching the horseshoe store, holding a few presents, as Celestia seemed hesitant.

"Strange that the store is getting less customers." Megan said. "Usually, Tuerto welcomes any pony coming in with open arms."

"I know!" Molly said as young Luna was beaming. "It's not like Tuerto to just up and scare away everyone."

"Celestia, are you feeling all right?" Spykoran asked as Celestia shook.

"Fine... fine, I'm just fine," The young Celestia shook, scared.

"Come on, it's April twelfth, Tuerto's birthday!" Danny said. "The least we can do is gives him our wishes..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The inside of the horseshoe store was dark as a blue and black horse was breathing in and out, sitting down on a chair as he seemed to be drinking some sort of red liquid. The horse sighed as he waited.

"Tuerto, Tuerto! It's me, Megan!"

The horse's red eyes narrowed. He was wondering when the human would finally investigate.

"Megan...pleasant surprise to see you here," The horse gave a big smile as he turned to see Megan, Molly, Danny, Spike, Applejack, young Celestia and young Luna coming in. "And I see you came bearing gifts."

Molly gave a smile as she said, "Happy Birthday, Tuerto!"

"Who," Tuerto's eyebrow raises.

Megan blinked. "Uh, Tuerto, is your voice feeling all right?"

"Oh, just dandy. Always talked like this..." Tuerto gave a big smirk. "Glad to see you three humans could make it..."

"Right, us humans," Danny laughed.

"Uncle Tuerto!" Young Luna smiled as she decided to go to him.

Celestia, worried, pulled the young Luna back. "No, don't go near him!"

Molly gave a slight giggle as she said, "I hear you give the best rides to any pony and human! Please, may I..."

Tuerto, upon hearing this, glared as his right eye started to glow, "Come a little closer, and I'll give you my personal answer..."

Molly, not quite understanding what she meant, decided to go closer.

Molly came closer and closer... until Tuerto growled in anger as he fired the eye right at Molly, causing her to scream as she dropped on the ground, an open wound opening up on her arm and chest as she was now bleeding. Danny screamed in horror as Megan, Spykoran and Applejack backed away, gasping. Young Luna stopped as Young Celestia was clearly shaking.

"Sis," Danny gasped as he started to run.

"Danny, get away from him!" Megan pulled Danny away.

"This is just a demonstration, human scum!" Tuerto glared at Megan as she was holding Danny, scared. "So, you think you can get away with lying about humans' true intentions after all these years? Did you NOT think we would notice? Treating us like SLAVES, just for monetary and your personal gain!"

"What?" Megan whispered in horror.

"Being lab experiments for your own research, turning us into glue when we're too old or too young," Tuerto frowned. "Well, I say to you... I have had ENOUGH of your selfish human ways! It's time to put you down... once and for all!"

"Uncle Tuerto, don't do this! You used to love us children!"

Tuerto stopped as he noticed young Celestia and young Luna cowering in the corner. He just gave a genuine smile as he said to Celestia, "Ah, my young students of horseshoe sales. I still love children. I would never hurt any child... against my will of course... if you two are willing to join my cause to stop the humans and their selfish ways, then we can live in the perfect world..."

"We already have the perfect world!" young Celestia called. "It's called Ponyland!"

Tuerto frowned as he sighed, "Celestia, you are young. You'll never understand the true concept of 'perfect'..."

Tuerto then raised a hand as he put a field around young Celestia and young Luna, freezing them in place. Tuerto then turned back to Megan, who had just grabbed a bleeding Molly, "Typical human behavior... caring for the humans and no care for other animals! Well, when I'm through the entire human race in every dimension, I will conquer the dream of a perfect world!"

"Is that all you want, the perfect world?" Megan cried as Applejack helped get the bleeding Molly on her back.

"Yes..." Tuerto smirked as Megan froze in place. "Any human that gets in my way... will be like you, bleeding out until they die, as my right eye demonstrated... and any pony that disagrees with the views of humans being bad... gets frozen, petrified AND paralyzed by my left eye... parafricaton... if you will!"

It was then that Spykoran finally noticed the flank of Tuerto's. "What happened... to your horseshoe cutie mark..."

Tuerto smirked as he noted the red skull cutie mark on his flank. "Like it? Yes, I'm officially a deadly weapon; I can counter ANY move you try to make on me!"

"You would NEVER do this!" Applejack said, frightened.

Tuerto then gave a huge smirk. "Do you know what happens if I combine BOTH of my eyes?"

"No..." Megan said nervously.

"I don't either... but we'll find out in due time..." Tuerto smirked evilly as both of his eyes started to glow.

"NOT MEGAN! PLEASE!" Young Celestia and Young Luna begged.

Then, a bright flash temporary came in the room as Tuerto was quickly blinded. Megan looked around in confusion, "What the-?"

"This way! Come! Run before he recovers!" Someone said from offscreen.

"Who are you?" Megan asked as she picked up the injured Molly.

"Keep running until you find me! Don't question anything, just hurry!" The voice said.

Megan didn't ask any questions, as she, Danny, Young Celestia, Young Luna (both of whom were freed from the force field), Applejack and Spykoran started running. As soon as Tuerto recovered, he glared. "So... somebody dared cross my path? Time for my destiny to happen..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was April fourteenth, 16 B.E. Inside a mystical part of the forest were many dancing zebras, attempting to do a spell that would cause rain to fall on their crops.

From nearby, a young Celestia, though clearly upset, was walking towards a tent as she came inside. From inside, she saw Danny, holding his little sister Molly's hand as he was clearly crying. He was clearly traumatized from the event that happened two days ago.

Celestia turned to Megan, who was just sitting down, solemn and sad. From nearby, a young Spykoran and a very, VERY young Applejack were talking to each other as they were comforting a young, but upset Luna.

"Hey, Megan," Celestia said, going over to the girl that adopted her. Megan looked over to Celestia. "Do you think we'll be okay?"

"I don't know for sure, Celly." Megan sighed as she looked over at the bed where Molly was. "Molly lost a lot of her blood in that attack... and who knows how many other ponies are being threatened because of... because of him? I don't understand why Tuerto would turn on everyone like that."

"Because he is not the Tuerto you once knew." a zebra came in with a young zebra filly following her. "Something corrupted him, and any aspect of the personality of Tuerto that he had... it's all gone. It's been replaced by a new spirit..."

"The spirit of the Cutie Mark Pool..." Celestia sighed, as Megan looked over at Celestia, clearly disappointed. "I'm sorry, Megan. I was scared..."

"Indeed. It is not the horse, but the spirit. The spirit studied on the humans for quite some time, ever since Megan had first appeared to battle Tirek." The zebra explained. "What it saw on humans, it only focused on the negative aspects of humans, showing them the consequences of what happens when humans don't take care of everything. The spirit hated it, and wanted a pure world where animals or nature could take care of everything, but he didn't know how... when Tuerto jumped in that pool that day, he took advantage of his kindness, let him THINK that humans are dangerous... and while there are some that are, you, Megan, are proof that you aren't."

"So, the spirit of the Cutie Mark Pool wanted a pure world without humans, and would stop at nothing to kill humans?" Megan sighed as she looked back to Molly, who was still unconscious.

"Indeed. He'd stop at nothing to destroy humans AND would stop any pony that was associated with humans." The zebra explained.

"But... if we destroy the spirit, we can get Uncle Tuerto back... right?" Celestia asked.

The zebra looked over to Celestia... and sighed. "I'm sorry, child. The Cutie Mark Pool spirit took over Tuerto's body and destroyed what little life he had in him. So, even if the Cutie Mark Pool spirit was gone, Tuerto would already be dead, because he was already damaged... no, the only way to beat the spirit and destroy it, would be to kill it..."

"But how," Applejack asked, walking over. "He has those two eyes! One for freezing ponies in their tracks permanently and the other eye for causing the humans to lose their blood! What would happen if he combined BOTH eyes? You think they may KILL a human?"

"Of that, we don't know." The zebra said. "But my daughter here had a prophecy told... daughter Zecora, if you would?"

The young filly zebra nodded as she came over. "Many stars, many moons, the time has come soon; A battle to end all battles, to stop the spirit of this prattle. Only the human-turned pony with the three green rings as a cutie mark hidden from sight, will defeat the spirit, and send him to the light."

"Human turned pony? What does that mean?" Megan paused... then gasped. "Wait, are you saying that I could be that pony; How?"

"Well, it is a theory, but we should transform you into a pony only temporarily. It'll take about two weeks, so until then, stay, stay all you can." The zebra said. "And we shall see if we can try to revive Molly... though her situation doesn't look good..."

Megan nodded as two zebras escorted her to a small table. Celestia could only watch as Applejack patted her on the head. "Don't worry, Celly. We'll defeat Tuerto..."

Celestia sighed as she looked down...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was April 30th, 16 B.E. Celestia and Luna were seen playing a fun game with Zecora when Spykoran came running. "You guys, you guys! The transformation is done!"

Celestia and Luna, excited, started running over to the tent. The two gasped as they saw a pink Earth pony, with a blonde mane and a blonde tail, wearing Megan's clothes, including Megan's shorts.

Megan smiled as she looked at herself.

"You're looking good, Megan!" Luna smiled.

"Thanks, Luna." Megan said. "You know, I don't look bad as a pony."

"Now, for the final test," The zebra said. "Megan, I want you to lift down your shorts, just to see if those three green rings are there..."

Megan nodded as she was about to shake her shorts off...

"INVASION; INVASION; THE MASTER WELARA HAS IMPENETRATED THE FIELDS!" The zebra called out.

The other zebra yelped as Megan pulled up her shorts quickly. The zebra said, "No time for that, we got to get out of here!"

"Come on, Megan!" Applejack said as she picked up Celestia, Luna and Spike.

"All right, let me get Dann-" Megan said.

"No time! GO!" The zebra said as he started to push them off.

"But, what about..." Megan yelped.

"We'll try to protect him, go!" The zebra said as Applejack and Megan started to run.

By then, the zebras were making their stance as a certain black and blue horse made his appearance on the scene... only with a difference. Both eyes weren't shining green anymore, but they were both bloodshot and ready to murder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was April 31st, 16 B.E. A quiet clearing was seen in the foreground as birds were chirping; Truly peaceful.

All of a sudden, Megan (as a pony, wearing her clothes) and Applejack I came running out of the field, carrying Celestia, Luna and Spykoran with them.

"I think we're too far away now..." Applejack I sighed in relief. "You kids okay?"

Celestia and Luna nodded as Spykoran decided to keep watch.

"Megan, your cutie mark... is it those three green rings?" Celestia asked.

"Let's see for sure." Megan said as she was about to pull down her shorts to reveal the cutie mark.

Spykoran looked out and gasped, "Oh no! Celestia, Luna, Applejack, hide! Tuert- the Master Welara is coming this way!"

Celestia, Luna and Applejack I jumped into some nearby bushes as Spykoran stood his ground with Megan.

Tuerto then stepped out of the bush as he seemed to be holding the head of what was once a zebra. As he gnawed on the zebra's ear, he looked up to see Megan and Spykoran standing their ground, Megan had now transformed into a pony.

As Tuerto threw the zebra head aside, he glared as he said, "Well... once-human... Red Guy... I see that you are brave enough to take on someone like me!"

Megan held her stance as Spykoran just blinked in confusion, "Red Who?"

"I'm not afraid of you!" Megan frowned, still in her stance.

"I'm surprised to see you're not running in fear. You should be. All humans should be afraid of the Master Welara." Tuerto smirked as he glared. "All I want is a perfect world... every world to be perfect... no violence, no wars; no humans to hurt other creatures... just a perfect life..."

"Your plan to make the perfect world is to cause MORE violence by killing off the human race, yeah, great plan!" Megan rolled her eyes. "I'm not running from you, Tuerto!"

"A brave soul... yet very stupid," Tuerto chuckled as he shut his eyes as Megan stood her stance. Young Celestia, Young Luna and Applejack I watched as Spike stared in worry.

"Now, I'm going to close my eyes and count to ten. It'll make the chase more interesting... for me." Tuerto smirked. "1...2... 3..."

Tuerto frowned as he opened an eye, seeing that Megan is still standing. "4...okay; now you're just trying my patience! 5, 6, 7, 8, 9... TEN!"

Tuerto's right eye glowed as a beam from the eye went right through Megan's heart... but to his surprise, she didn't seem to be affected by the eye. Tuerto frowned as he used his left eye to try to parafry Megan... but was surprised to see Megan still standing.

Young Celestia, Young Luna and Applejack I, from nearby, cheered silently as Applejack I said, "Boy howdy! Megan is resistant! She has to be the Chosen One for sure!"

"That's awesome!" Luna smiled.

Tuerto frowned as he glared at Megan. "So... both my eyes can't affect you individually... I guess you are the Chosen One as those zebras proclaimed... but let me see what cutie mark you have."

"None of your business," Megan frowned as Tuerto came closer.

"Don't come any closer!" Spykoran said as he stood in front of Megan. "You're going to have to get past me!"

Tuerto, not in the least bit fazed, held up his hoof and made a circle with it, causing Spykoran to yelp as he was kicked in the yahoos. Spykoran, in a squeaky voice, said, "Wow, you got past me."

Spykoran then fainted as Megan was now feeling a bit nervous. Megan held her stance as she prepared to kick Tuerto in the face... but Tuerto grabbed Megan's hoof as she yelped. "Shall we?"

"NO! DON'T!" Megan screamed as Tuerto punched Megan in the snout, causing her to bleed.

Young Celestia, Young Luna and Applejack I could only watch in pure horror in what was occurring. Wasn't she immune to everything?

Megan cried as she tried to fight back, but Tuerto frowned as he bit her hand, causing Megan to scream as she fell to the ground. For extra assurance, Tuerto looked towards Megan's back legs as he took them, causing Megan to scream out in pain as snapping sounds were clearly heard.

Tuerto then used his mouth to rip off Megan's shorts. Tuerto then looked closely at the cutie mark that resided on Megan's rear end. "Hmmm... a friendship bracelet and a crown indicating a hero... but I don't see a single green ring... and if I recall your prophecy correctly, the human-turned-pony with the cutie mark of three green rings linked together was supposed to kill me?"

Tuerto laughed as he used some type of magic neither unicorn NOR alicorn to change Megan back into a human. She was clearly broken beyond anything... she was crying, her mouth was bleeding, she had hoofprints on her stomach, her hand now had a bite mark, and there were two broken legs that Megan could not walk on. Megan tried to get up, but she couldn't.

"No..." Young Celestia cried.

"Let's see what happens if both eyes are combined together. My eyes can't hurt you INDIVIDUALLY... BUT! Nothing said that both of them activated at the same time, now, can it?" Tuerto glared as both his eyes were focused on Megan.

"No, please, no!" Young Celestia started to cry as her horn was glowing. "...please no... NO!"

Young Celestia screamed that last no so loud that she swiveled her head, causing the sun to suddenly move right into Tuerto's gaze. Tuerto was caught unprepared as his eyes widened, one of them felt like it was boiling.

"My eyes; my eyes," Tuerto screamed, causing him to look up and shoot both eye beams into the sky.

Applejack I gasped as she suddenly noticed an opportunity. Applejack I then ran up to Tuerto, and using her back legs, kicked him in the face as Tuerto had his eye poked on a sharp branch on a nearby tree. Tuerto screamed in pain as he tried to pull the branch out... which he did successfully... but the same couldn't be said for that right eye. When he pulled the branch out, thanks to the blazing heat of the sun, it boiled the right eye on Tuerto that it loosened up, and the branch only helped dig the eye out as it came right out of Tuerto's socket.

Tuerto then screamed so hard as he clutched to where his right eye once was. Young Celestia saw what had happened and decided to take advantage as she focused on opening some kind of portal. Tuerto walked backwards... as he then tripped and fell right into the portal, and as Celestia quickly closed it up, the last thing he could hear... were the screams of Tuerto.

"Megan, Megan?" Young Luna asked as she ran right over to Megan. Megan was still breathing hard from being beat up. Megan opened one eye.

"Where's Tuerto?" Megan asked.

"Gone... sent away... Celestia and Applejack saved your lives..." Luna said as Celestia and Applejack came over.

"Yep! Celestia here somehow summoned the sun to burn up one of Tuerto's eyes and I kicked him to a branch to poke his eye out!" Applejack smiled. "Celestia then summoned a portal and Tuerto fell in it! He's gone!

Spykoran, dazed from being kicked the balls, got up as he noticed the eye. "What the heck is this?"

"Tuerto's right eye, the one that injured humans beyond help," Celestia said.

"Wow..." Spykoran said in surprise. "We better keep this around for analyzation... I can't believe we won..."

"...For now." Celestia sighed. "Megan's cutie mark wasn't three green rings... and I don't know WHEN Uncle Tuerto will come back..."

"Come on, Megan." Applejack said as she got Megan up on her back. "You're too injured to walk. We better go find your family."

Megan gasped in short breaths as she said, "That would be great..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In a new makeshift hut nearby, Zecora the filly was looking outside as her family, Danny and Molly (the latter now smiling as she was hanging with Danny) were having dinner. Zecora gasped as she pointed outside. "Look, look, it's Celestia!"

The family gasped as they looked out. Indeed, Celestia was walking, with a crying Luna.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Celestia cried.

"No, no...you did the right thing..." Luna sighed as Danny and Molly ran out.

"Celly, Luna," Danny smiled. "Where's Megan? Is she all right?"

Celestia and Luna looked down in sadness. "Do you know what happens when both of his eyes were used?"

Danny and Molly gasped. "No..."

From nearby, Spykoran came walking, holding up a bloodshot eye as Applejack came in, with Megan on her back, both of her legs cracked, with her breathing lowered.

"The cutie mark... wasn't three green rings." Celestia said.

The family, hearing this, sighed as the mother zebra said, "Then how did you defeat Tuerto?"

"We didn't." Spykoran sighed.

"But... you're holding the eye of what seems to be the Master Welara." The father zebra said, pointing to the eye.

"Yes, but... what happened was sheer luck was on our side. After Tuerto beat up Megan to the point of no return, he decided to use both eyes... to kill her off... I screamed as I suddenly shown off a light from my horn that blinded him... it gave Applejack a chance to buck him in the face as one of his eyes... popped out." Celestia explained.

"It was gruesome." Luna shuddered. "And then... somehow, and I don't know, Celestia summoned this huge portal, and Applejack used the opportunity to... kick him into the portal. Celestia quickly closed it."

"Hmmm..." The father zebra paused. "Then no doubt you sent Tuerto, far, far away. All you did was delay the spirit's process... he'll eventually get out from the portal."

"How long," Celestia asked.

"Of that, I'm not certain.... but it'll take years before Tuerto gets out again..." The father zebra explained... before he noticed Celestia crying. "You okay?"

"Oh, this is my fault! I should have told Megan everything from the start! We could have been prepared!" Celestia cried. "But no, I made Molly lose blood, Danny was left behind and could have died, Megan got hurt... it was because of me... I just want to forget this entire month ever happened..."

"We all want to forget it." Danny sighed as he looked over at Megan. "But there's no way..."

"Actually... there is." The Mystical Zebra leader said as he came in. "There is an artifact far from here called the Memory Eraser. Anybody in possession of the Memory Eraser can make one wish to have everyone but the person holding it, forget everything that gone on in that specific point in time."

Spykoran looked up in interest. "You think it can fix everything?"

"Not exactly; the specific amount of time will be erased from everyone's memories, but never in real time." The Mystical Zebra leader explained. "So, the effects that Tuerto have caused will be erased, but real time, nobody will remember what occurred that month. Some of the deaths, including those of the Mystical Zebra brothers and sisters, will still remain in our hearts."

Celestia paused... as she sighed. "Take us to the Memory Eraser..."

"Are you sure; It'll be an eleven-day march..." The Mystical Zebra leader raised an eyebrow.

"I don't care. Everybody suffered because of me." Celestia said.

"Celly, we don't blame you!" Luna said.

"None of us do!" Spykoran said. "None of us knew the spirit was going to destroy us all!"

"Yes... but... I should have told you!" Celestia cried.

"Are you sure?" Danny asked.

Celestia nodded.

The Mystical Zebra leader nodded. "Very well... come this way..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It was May Eleventh, 16 B.E. The group had finally made it to the Memory Eraser that was there. Inside, Celestia sighed as everyone looked towards the Mystical Zebra.

"Okay, everyone, this is it." The Mystical Zebra said, "The Memory Eraser. Now, we will not be affected, but all but one of you will be. One of you will have to go up to the Memory Eraser and touch it; wish the memory of the past month away."

"That'll be me." Celestia sighed as she went up...

"The Master Welara will return again..." Zecora started.

Everyone stopped as they turned. Celestia said, "Uncle Tuerto's going to return?"

"Not today, but in many millennia’s' time, probably sooner. He will return to find the weapon that he lost..." Zecora said.

"You mean... the eye?" Applejack said, holding the eye up.

"That's the one." Zecora said. "Keep an eye on the eye at all costs; make sure it is never found by the Master Welara..."

"How will we know he'll return if... nobody remembers who he is?" Celestia wonders.

"You will hear a certain poem being uttered by two people in the near, near future... once that poem is uttered, you must be ready..." Zecora sighed.

"What's the poem?" Luna asked.

Zecora took a deep breath as she sighed...

(Zecora)

Winds in the east...

Mist coming in...

Like something is brewin'...

About to begin...

Can't put our finger...

On what lies in store...

But we feel what's to happen.

It all happened before...

As soon as Zecora stopped reciting the poem, Celestia and Luna stared in shock.

"So, if the person hears the poem, we have to be ready?" Luna asked, "How; What if most of us are dead or gone by then?"

"Find a way...get the eye out of sight, try to destroy it... who knows?" Zecora said. "But if it comes to having to battle the Master Welara again... be prepared. He won't show any mercy..."

Luna looked over to Celestia. "Are you sure you still want people to forget that month? If you do... nobody will remember it but you..."

Celestia paused... as she looked down. "I'm sure."

"Take this, then." Applejack said as she gave Celestia the eye. "Just give it to me in a couple of weeks, say something like you found the eye somewhere and that it was dangerous. I won't remember who or what the eye was for, but you will. I'll hide the eye somewhere safe once you give it back..."

Celestia nodded, "All right."

Celestia put the eye in her bag as she picked up the Memory Eraser. "I want this entire month... from April 11th to May 11th... erased from everyone's memories... except for mine..."

The Eraser then started to float up as a flashing light blinded them...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Around May thirteenth, Megan, Molly, Danny, Spykoran, Celestia and Luna were arriving at a now closed-down horseshoe store as Luna looked down, crying. She seemed to be very attached to Uncle Tuerto. Megan, Molly, Danny and Spykoran comforted Luna as they gave her comforting words, with Celestia looking down, not because she was sad about what happened to Tuerto... but that she was the only one who remembered what happened during the month... that Megan, Molly, Danny, Spykoran, Luna and all of Ponyland had forgotten...

Celestia then looked down at the only possession that she had... an eyeball that she kept hidden... the only thing that kept reminding her of those… horrible events that happened during the month that nobody remembered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was nearly a year after the attacks that nobody but Celestia remembered as Celestia and Luna were seeing Applejack off.

"Are you sure you won't be gone for too long?" Celestia asked, nervously.

Applejack smiled as she patted Celestia on the head. "Don't you worry none. I'll be back and that eye will be hidden where only I know the location!"

Celestia looked down as Luna patted Celestia's mane. "Come on, sis, don't fret over it. Applejack can hide ANYTHING in the world! And she's the only one who knows where anything is!"

Celestia sighed as Applejack started off. "Don't worry; I'll write everything down in a journal, should you want to locate the eye! I'll see you soon!"

Celestia and Luna waved as they knew that indeed, it would be a very long journey.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about at least two years after May 11th, where everybody was happy in the world, and Megan, Molly and Danny were helping any pony they could. Well, Celestia and Luna had grown up a little bit, as they were sort of teenage ponies... and Celestia was still looking into the building forest. Luna patted her.

"I know you missed Applejack." Luna sighed. "I do, too. It's been two years since she decided to take that mission."

"But why hasn't she come back?" Celestia sighed. "How long does it take to get rid of an eye?"

Luna sighed. "You remember what that cursed eye did! It possessed one of our ponies and almost killed Megan! We were lucky it didn't hurt anyone else! I mean, who owns that eye is beyond me!"

Celestia sighed. It was true; the eye was just a threat to anypony that holds it. For some reason, it didn't affect Celestia and Luna when they were fillies... and it didn't affect Megan, Molly and Danny when they found the eye in Celestia's bag. Indeed, they asked about the eye, and Celestia, not wanting to tell the truth on what happened to them, said that she had found the eye when walking around. At first, it seemed harmless, but when given to another pony, when they decided to put the eye over one of their own eyes... for some reason, they felt possessed and angry as the one pony tried to kill Megan... that was when Celestia knew that the eye needed to be hidden, very, VERY far away. Applejack volunteered for the job as she put the eye in a knapsack and started to go on her way, promising to write everything down in a journal to lead them to the eye, should Celestia want to find the location.

It had been two years, yet no word from Applejack. Celestia sighed. She still had those nightmares from when Tuerto attacked. Luna could sense the nightmares, but she never figured out why (mainly because Celestia's dreams had a various number of doors, one of those doors said 'Luna, Please Keep Out, for your own good'.)

Luna sighed. She wished she could figure out what Celestia was hiding behind that door that she couldn't enter...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about a number of years since the attacks that nobody but Celestia remembered. Any trace from the first generation of ponies had mostly died or moved on to new things. Celestia was just crowned princess and Luna was crowned a princess as well. Celestia was on her way to her throne room... when she heard a knock on the door.

Celestia, curiously, opened the door... and gasped to see a very old Applejack, looking like she was about to give out.

"Applejack," Celestia asked. "You've been gone for years! Did you hide the eye?"

"Yes, I hid it..." Applejack took a breath.

"Where is it? Do you have the journal?" Celestia said in excitement.

"I..." Applejack took a deep breath. "...have succeeded in the mission..."

Applejack then dropped down on the ground.

"Applejack; Applejack, speak to me!" Celestia said in worry. "Somepony, call a doctor! An old pony is down!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside an old doctors' room, Celestia and Luna were waiting as a nurse came out.

"Is she going to be all right?" Luna asked.

The nurse looked down in sadness. "I'm afraid... that she has long since passed on."

Celestia gasped... as she looked down.

"We found her will in her bag... and it said she wanted you to have this." the nurse said as she handed Celestia a small book.

Celestia gasped as she looked at the book. "This could hold the location to where the eye is!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Celestia and Luna prepared to open the book.

"You think that means we'll know where the eye is for sure?" Luna asked.

"I just need to know for... future reference." Celestia said.

Luna opened the book... and frowned as she flipped every page. "There's nothing on here but strange symbols! The first page seems to be written, but the rest are... drawings."

Celestia blinked as she looked. Indeed, each page, except for the first, held a drawing, and they never made any sense.

Luna sighed. "Well... I guess the eye is not meant to be found..."

As Luna left, Celestia sighed as she looked at the journal. There had to be a mystery behind it... just why can't she figure it out?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Once the story is over, everyone looks stunned and shocked. Trent closes the book, adding, "That's all that Celestia told us so far...but there should be more."

"Well, where is this eye then?" Twilight ask the pony versions in concern.

"We don't know yet. Noah uses the triangle that he found to help locate it." Sadie explains seriously to everyone.

"Tuerto is still out looking for that eyeball still." Heather explains seriously. "That's why we're ponies, to make his eyes more difficult to kill us!"

"We can't stay long. We got to save Equestria from the princesses' insane adopted uncle!" Gwen exclaims, making almost everyone gasps in shock.

"We quit the game so that we can go look for that eyeball." Cody said seriously. "If he finds it..."

"Boom," Owen exclaims frantically and worried.

"Precisely!"

"Wow. Looks like we better wrap this up and fast!" Geoff exclaims in concern and worried. If what his pals said is true, then there is no time to waste!

"Exactly," Brick said as he started summarizing the story about Tuerto fast. "And if we don't stop this psycho horse from finding the eye, he's going to murder us all! Parafrication may be a small thing, but injuring humans beyond all help is worse!"

"And who knows what both eyes activated at the same time can do?" Cody asked, nervously.

"And we are talking about extinction of the human race here!" Sadie said in a panic. "Tuerto will stop at nothing to destroy all humans in every dimension he walks in, just to acquire the perfect world!"

Eva then hopped on Geoff's table as she stared at him in a panic. "We're going to be killed if he finds his right eye, but not if we find it first, and we can beat that high-browed, one-eyed, blood-thirsty, humor-challenged horse!"

Sierra, being calm the whole time, smiled as she took a deep breath. "What we're all trying to say is..."

Sierra then screamed in Geoff's face, "OUR WORLDS ARE IN DANGER AND WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN STOP THIS MADNESS!"

Geoff backed a little as he said, "I can understand everything... looks like you've got a lot to do..."

The humans-turned-ponies nodded.

"Is there anything we can do to help? Maybe if we can convince the princesses in Equestria to change us back into ponies and maybe we can help you out..." Mike said as Staci spat out the sock and sighed.

"The only reason why I'll only be going is so that I just dig a deep hole and and just die in there." Staci stated. "If Nyx wants me to die or be "roasted", then so be it. It's obvious no one here, the princesses, her daughter or anyone gives two cents about me. And besides, I mess up at everything so I won't be any good if Tuerto were to show up."

"It doesn't have to be that way!" gasped Mike. "We'll be your friends! We can sort this out! You're not worthless."

"If you were really my friend, then you would have tried to stop me from embarrassing myself instead of flat out ignoring me. My statement still stands and nothing you guys say will prove me otherwise." Staci sighed.

"Staci, as much as we want to hear you’re tacked on story, now is not the time!" Geoff sighed. "We'll discuss this later on..."

"This isn't the end..." Staci sighed as she decided to keep silent.

"No, you guys have to stay here where it's safe." Gwen said. "But the princesses did tell us to tell you that you're free to roam around Equestria and visit whenever you please. They'll probably need your help later on!"

Geoff nodded as he said, "Dudette, this is going to be pretty good... you ten stick together and find that eye!"

Eva smirked, "Hey, no problem! This is going to be cake!"

"Well, we just learned a lot today!" Geoff said. "I think it's time we concluded the show..."

"But..." Vinyl said, holding up a reel. "We got clips of Chris McClean in a huge funk. Can't we at least watch that?"

"We'll have to save it for the next Aftermath show!" Geoff said as he turned to the camera as the human-out Total Drama contestants were giving their wills of good luck to everyone. "Besides, some of those clips in that reel will probably be in the next episode anyway, so we'll have to look into it another time!"

"All right," Vinyl said as she put the reel away. "Next time..."

As everyone was giving their good-byes, a song started to play in the background as Twilight got up.

(To the tune of 'I Believe I Can Fly' from 'Space Jam')

(Twilight)

I used to think that I really was the one...

And our worlds were just separate songs...

But now I know that our home worlds are doomed...

We're leaning towards our good lives in arms...

If they can succeed, then they can do it;

It's not all that hard, there's nothing to it...

I believe they can win...

I believe they can touch the tin;

There is a ninety percent chance...

They'll be holding their stance!

I believe they can soar...

You see them running through that open door...

I believe they can win...

I believe they can win...

I believe they can win...

Twilight then nodded as another musical cue started up as Heater, Gwen, Leshawna, Cody, Trent, Eva, Brick, Sam, Sadie and Sierra looked up.

(To the tune of ‘Shall We Gather at the River’)

(Heather, Gwen, Leshawna, Cody, Trent, Eva, Brick, Sam, Sadie and Sierra)

Should we give up on our own games,

The games we worked so very hard on?

Should we leave to fight the battle,

And be good, finish and done?

Yes, we’ll give up on our own games,

Those really old, those really old games,

We’ll find that eye no matter;

What you say will not stop us!

Twilight then nodded as she and her friends joined her as they joined everyone on stage as the music started to blend in.

(A blend of the tunes of 'I Believe I Can Fly' from 'Space Jam' and 'Shall We Gather At The River')

(Everyone)

I believe they/we can win...

I believe they/we can touch the tin;

There is a ninety percent chance...

They'll/We'll be holding their stance!

I believe they/we can soar...

You see them/us running through that open door... (Yes, we'll give up on our own games)

I believe they/we can win... (Those really old, those really old games)

I believe they/we can win... (We'll find that eye no matter)

I believe they/we can win... (What you say will not stop us)

The song then ended as everyone applauded. Geoff smiled.

"Well, our friends are leaving for the quest, and we're going to make occasional visits back to Equestria, not to help, but to keep an eye on our fellow contestants!" Geoff smiled. "Keep an eye out!"

"We'll be doing another Aftermath show at a later time!" Vinyl smiled. "See you then!"

Everyone applauded as the show came to a close, the Total Drama quest ponies nodding as they decided to head offstage to get more instructions from Celestia and Luna... it should be the next morning by now...

Actually, as everyone was departing, nobody noticed Alejandro banging on the cage. "Hey! HEY! I'm still here! HEY!"

Alejandro groaned as he kicked the cage. "Damn assholes..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, all the way back in Equestria, Chef was knocking on the door as Chris was inside, "Chris? Come on!"

"Go away..." Chris's voice sighed.

"But Chris, your job," Chef announce.

"Job," Chris sighed. "What is my life, Chef? Is this what or who I really am? Am I a sadist? Was I trained to believe it by the producers..."

Chef sighed. "Look, I know it's tough for you because the princesses put some blocks on..."

"That's just it... maybe they're right..." Chris sighed. "What if I end being like Tuerto... murdering people..."

"Come on, Chris!" Chef sighed.

"Just go away..." Chris' voice sighed.

Chef sighed. Looks like Chris wasn't coming out...

"Damn cell. I'm busy moping!" Chris yelled from inside as he slid his phone out.

Chef blinked as he picked up the phone... and read the texts. Chef raised an eyebrow, "Oh, so the producers already made selections for the new cast, huh? Let's see..."

Chef smirked as he looked over a few pictures... then Chef noticed something. "Hello, what is this?"

Chef then examined a picture, then gave a huge smile as he decided to text the producers back, saying 'Bring the new castaways to this address. Don't ask questions why; just send them over there as quickly as you can.'

Chef smirked. "I've got to get that boy... if he's willing..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We then see clips of the next episode.

The announcer then spoke, "On the next episode of Total Drama Equestria... the merge is here!"

We then see B, Bridgette, Dawn, Ezekiel, Harold, Izzy, Lindsay, Katie, and Noah high-fiving each other, with Scott being left hanging.

"And now that the secret is known, the game still resumes, while the quest begins!"

"Okay, here are the two paths!" Brick said as he turned to the others. "Okay, looks like we need to split into two teams of five!"

"Whilst the out players are on the quest, the in players are doing a scavenger hunt in the Everfree Forest!"

Discord, along with Celestia, Luna, Ben, Chef and...somebody else (though we can't see his face at the moment) smiles as they watched the monitors, Discord saying, "This is truly an enjoyable experience!"

"Will Chris ever snap out of his funk, and who is this mysterious person next to the princesses!"

"I'm not going to be in until next season, but I'm at your service!" The mysterious figure said as he smiled.

"But everything starts going downhill the moment... this happens..."

"Oh my god..." B, Dawn, Katie and Noah groaned.

We then see two Izzys and two Pinkies waving hello.

"All this and more on a brand new episode of 'Total Drama' Equestria'! Be there or be square!"

Author's Note:

Well that was certainly an interesting Aftermath special! And more episodes are coming along the way! Quick warning, from here on in, there's going to be a mixture of game plot and story plot throughout the rest of the episodes, so just thought we'd let you know! Also, from here on in, expect a cameo or from 'Total Drama Pahkitew Island' popping out... they could be related to story, OR just something for a random cameo, who knows? Anyway, expect it when the time is right! Yeah, even though this story takes place before 'Pahkitew Island', it doesn't hurt to have cameos from that season, right? Well, anyway, read, review and suggest!

The comment Duncan made to Human Cranky Doodle is a reference to 'The Breakfast Club'.

The prank Duncan pulled on Principal Celestia is a reference to 'Recess: School's Out'.

The song performed by Human Sweetie Belle is from 'Barney and Friends'.

The song in Izzy's dream in the deleted clip is from 'Wander Over Yonder'.

There is a reference to Amy and Samey of 'Total Drama Pahkitew Island' in this episode.

There is also a reference to 'Space Jam' in this story.

The whole story on Tuerto, including the hiding of the eye by Applejack, is written by Orange Ratchet, and is called 'The Life and Times of Tuerto'! It'll be up on Orange's account on Deviantart as soon as Total Drama Equestria is finished, so if you can, check it out...

The other two songs being parodied here are of 'I Believe I Can Fly' by R. Kelly and 'Shall We Gather At The River', a gospel song.

No eliminations here... but we would like to make an advertisement... if you are fans of TVTropes, we'd love for more editors to help out on the Total Drama Equestria TVTropes page! There's the main page, Crowning Moment of Funny, Crowning Moment of Heartwarming, Crowning Moment of Awesome, Tearjerker, Nightmare Fuel AND A character page! It's getting a pretty decent start, but if anyone is willing to edit in something they think is worthy of being funny, heartwarming, awesome, tragic, scary or anything related to the character, it can be found here on the Total Drama Equestria TVTropes page! Here's the link to the main page, the other pages should be on the tabs; check it out whenever you can: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/TotalDramaEquestria

That should be about it! Anyway, read, review and suggest!